Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

Unlike other dealers I've visited

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My buying experience from Wickstrom in Barrington was great. I paid the right price on a great car, and the staff there was very nice to us. The dealership is located far away from where I lived at the time, but it was worth the trip. I would return to the dealership specifically to buy from the salesman who helped me. I've kept the Wickstrom license plate frame on my car because I'm happy with them.

June 5, 2012

Thank you for taking to time to share your experience and for driving the distance to come to our dealership. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Never ever buy a car again.

by from Barrington |

Bought a new 2011 Dodge and the car was treated liked garbage when it went to service. They always ruined something in the interior and blamed me. trust me go to zeigler in schaumburg with less headaches.

April 5, 2012

I am sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with our service department and dealership. If you would like to contact me to discuss your concerns further, please call me at your convenience. You can reach me directly at (847)812-7016 Colin Wickstrom | Dealer Partner

Great Buying Experience

by from Leaf River, IL |

My normal buying experience from looking for cars online has always been disappointing. You look at the pictures, you think that is the car you want and then you go see it in person and the car is never like what is was in the pictures. My experience with my purchase was the pictures were of the car I was looking for, I made my visit and before asking for the salesman that I made my appointment with, I cruised the parking lot. I drove right buy the car I was interested in because the condition was extremely better than the pictures. I went into the dealership and met up with the salesperson. He went out to bring the car up and wouldn't you know it, It was the car I drove past. The car was immaculate. After a few hours and a free lunch from the dealer I was traveling home in my new used car. I normally regret shopping for cars because it seams like it takes for ever and you always leave feeling upset from the arguments you have. This experience was just the opposite, they treated me like I was part of their family. They have given me a new outlook on buying a car from a dealer. I will definitely by my next used or new car from them. They have earned my loyalty in just one purchase. The only reason I gave them 3 stars on the overall facilities is because they were expanding and the sales area was under construction.

March 31, 2012

Thank you for the kind review. It is great to hear that our dealership has changed your opinion of the purchasing process. Our goal is to make it as pain free as possible. We also appreciate your patients during the construction phase. Please be sure to stop in to see our new showroom once it in completed in Summer 2012!! Colin Wickstrom|General Manager colin@wickmail.com|Cell 847.812.7016 Please be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Outstanding!

by from Chicago, Il |

Went there with my wife on 03/03/12 Brandon was my sales person. I was looking at a 2003 Ford Explorer Brandon & Joe F. offered to have their own porter drive the vehicle to MY mechanic on 03/05/12(which was about 35 miles away), needless to say by 5pm that day I purchased the vehicle. I diffidently would recommend this Dealer. Financing nice low rate.

March 30, 2012

We really want our customers to feel confident when making the decision to purchase a vehicle from us. If that means taking the car over to your mechanic, we are happy to do whatever it takes. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle! Colin Wickstrom | General Manager colin@wickmail.com | Cell 847.812.7016 | Please be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Best dealership ever.

by from Glenview, il |

Its a family owned business, and you can tell. Everyone is very professional and Alan is a great guy. Thanks 70TH Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee

March 31, 2012

Thank you for your review!! We want everyone to feel like family when they come to visit us. And I concur, Alan is great! Colin Wickstrom|General Manager colin@wickmail.com|Cell 847.812.7016 Please be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Cary,IL |

My husband and I have been buying cars from Wickstrom Ford for many years. Everyone that we deal with there has always been great from the sales people to the service people. Our favorite sales person is Michelle McCormick. She is one of the friendliest people you could ever meet and she has always done everything that she could for us. This dealership is one that I would recomend to anyone!

January 7, 2012

Thanks for the glowing review! Michelle is a fantastic member of our team, and she will love to hear you enjoy working with her. We love to hear from our loyal customers, and we especially like to see when we've been able to earn their recommendation. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Colin Wickstrom - General Manager colin@wickmail.com | Cell 847.812.7016

Very good.

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

I have bought 2 cars here and they offer great prices and service. A couple times our cars have had recalls and such and they went about taking care of me in a very professional way. One time our 2003 windstar had a cracked rear axle and was under a recall. I didnt have the car for 3 months and they gave me a rental car free of all charges. The car is now back on the road. They even changed my battery for free because it went bad for sitting so long in the winter. Bottom line this place is awesome and would suggest it to ANYONE!

December 8, 2011

Thanks for the great review! We love hearing from our satisfied customers, and we love it even more when we hear we've earned their repeat business and recommendations. It's fantastic to hear that we've consistently provided great service over the years and earned your loyal support. If there's anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for discounts on your next service. Colin Wickstrom - General Manager colin@wickmail.com | Cell 847.812.7016

Highly Recommend Wickstrom Auto Center

by from Tampa, FL |

I am an IL resident in the military hunting for a Ford Escape AWD. The people at Wickstrom Auto Center, specifically Steve D, worked hard to answer all my questions in advance, gave me a great deal and helped me quickly purchase my next vehicle without any pressure or hassles. Highly recommended!!

March 20, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation and the kind review. We will be sure to pass this on to Steve D. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner