Ontario Honda Mazda

Used 888-810-9604
Service 888-524-8105

Worth the Drive

by from Rochester, NY |

I've purchased my last three vehicles from Ontario Honda. The buying process is so easy. The last car I bought was an Accord EX-L. When I arrived at the dealership they had one running out front in the exact color and trim level that I wanted. The salesperson guessed from previous purchases which car I wanted! They gave me an allowance toward my new car that was overly generous and I drove away in the car they had picked. Service folks are great. I usually drop off the car at lunchtime and have lunch at one of the many nice Canandaigua restaurants. Car is always ready on time. I live about 30 miles from the dealership but they are definitely worth the drive.

Mazda Miata Test Drive

by from Big Flats, New York |

I thought I might like to get a small sports car. I found one at Ontario Honda Mazda and called to set up an appointment. The car was warmed up and waiting for my test drive when I arrived. Unfortunately the test drive convinced me that I am not a small sports car enthusiast. I was not pressured to buy the car or any other vehicle. The sales person was cordial and understood that sports cars are not for everyone.

Do not buy a used car from Ontario Honda

by from Canandaigua NY |

I was sold a CRV that turns out had a known transmission problem. I had it repaired 3 times during the first year I owned it. Then if failed completly. They were very sorry and have been "trying" to make it right and said they would fix it at their expense. That was 4 months ago and I am STILL driving around in their loaner car!!! I have given up calling weekly because all I get is the run around. I honestly think they are waiting for me to give up and just buy a new car. I am shocked at the shadiness of this business and would never recommend anyone to go there.

Nice-n-easy

by from Canandaigua NY |

Just leased our second new car from Ontario Honda, and found them to be very friendly, helpful, informative, and accommodating during the whole process of turning in our leased car, and getting into the new one(2013 Civic). Although I haven't had to use the service for much more than small warranty issues, they were always accommodating, friendly, and timely. We LOVE our new Civic and plan on returning to Ontario Honda when we buy or lease again.

Love My Mazda

by from Honoeye Falls,NY |

Have bought 2 Mazda's here and would not go anywhere else

Review100

by from Cortland, NY |

The dealership was warm and welcoming and salesman "Tony D" was wonderful, he was very busy selling, but still found time to assist me. I am not crazy about their hours, but if it works for them - great. I love my car and hope to keep it a long, long time. I would definatley recommend Ontario Honda.