Hoselton Auto Mall

909 Fairport Rd, East Rochester, NY 14445

New 888-234-8013
Used 888-804-5250
Service 888-308-2117

If the Hoselton sticker's not on your car, then you probably paid too much!

The Total Experience

by from Pittsford NY 14534 |

After extensive research, we decided to purchase a Camry to replace our Tacoma. No research was needed as to where to purchase another Toyota. We had in the past used "family" for any repairs/service and found that we had to return to Hoselton to resolve the issues. Each time we visited Hoselton, we were greeted by courteous and professional staff in a very welcoming environment. Rocco, Supervisor of the Blue Team, was able to work with us in a team effort in assessing our needs, along with his expertise and sensitivity to cost. As a result, we continued with Hoselton and worked with Phillip as our sales consultant. We found Phillip very professional, flexible, and knowledgeable about options of the auto and completion of the sale. Phillip patiently listened to our needs and worked with us on meeting our needs for Blue Book Value of the Tacoma and offerring the best competitive price in the area for the Camry. Phillip was gracious and insisted on coming on his day off to expeditie the sale for us. Team Hoselton also was patient in spending time with us on orientation of the vehicle's electronic system, and was also available as a walk in after the sale, when we needed some guidance on the phone system. Team Hoselton sets the bar for professionalism from start to finish. We will be returning to Hoselton, to replace our other vehicle/ Avalon, within the next year. We recommend you consider the Hoselton Team. :) Maria and Tim Smith

April 16, 2014

Hi Maria and Tim, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate the positive review. I will forward this to Phil and the rest of the Hoselton Toyota Sales and Service teams. They will also appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your new Camry! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

2014 Toyota Prius Plug-In Rental

by from Rochester, NY |

We have had excellent experiences over the years with Hoselton. My 98 Camry was not purchased there but we used Hoselton for repair services. We purchased our 2006 Toyota Tundra from Kathy Milazzo a few years ago. She is great to work with. We went back to Kathy in our search for another vehicle, explained our driving needs and we decided to lease a Toyota Prius Plug-In with her guidance. The whole process was organized, quick (but not rushed) and painless. Kathy is personable, knows her cars and is thorough with the details involved in the transaction of purchase. I am very happy with the Prius Plug-In and the infrequent stops at the gas pump. Many thanks to Kathy at Hoselton.

Great Service

by from Webster, NY |

I recently bought a preowned car from Hoselton. The car of my dreams! I found it through cars.com and sent in a message I was interested in the car. It was on the weekend and I received a message back that the Sales Person would contact me on Monday morning. He called and I came in to look at it. Car was immaculate! The Sales person was very kind, considerate and tried to help me in any way he could. It was nice to sit and enjoy some popcorn and a drink while working out the figures. All the people I met there were very nice. I love my car and would not hesitate to do business with Hoselton again. Great people!

Very disappointed

by from Walworth, NY |

I had made an appointment to see a vehicle and was never told before I arrived that the vehicle had been sold the day before. So I drove over there for nothing! Also do not like having to make an appointment to see a vehicle - I'm not going to the Dr., I'm going to check out a vehicle I might be interested in when it is convenient for me.

April 2, 2014

Hi, We are sorry to hear that the vehicle you were interested in was sold before you could look at it. We encourage making appointments to ensure that we have staff available to assist you when you arrive and to make sure that the vehicle is ready to test drive. We would love the opportunity to help you find another vehicle that fits your needs. Please feel free to reach out to Christie at christer@hoselton.com for any other thoughts or concerns.

2011 Sienna

by from Canandaigua, NY |

I purchased a used 2011 Toyota Sienna from Hoselton. I went for the Ziebart rust protection and paint sealant they talked me into. (Don't buy these! It's a big rip off and a big money maker for the dealership) When I got home with the car I discovered that there was this white sticky stuff all down the plastic under the wiper blades. It turns out the paint sealant was applied improperly and was baked into the plastic under the windshield and also plugged up the holes where the water is supposed to run off when it rains. So I took the car back at the first free oil change (5000 miles) and asked that they address the issue with the paint sealant with the Ziebart people while the also did the free oil change. I told them they could keep the car as long as they needed to fix the problem. They called me 2 days later and said your car is all done. I found the oil was changed but they never bothered to contact Ziebart and correct that problem. When I went to see the service manager, Bob, and told him they did not correct the stains and plugged screen, he pulled the car into the service area and tried to clean it off with window cleaner! They never took it to Ziebart like the said the would. Are you serious? Any way, he didn't get it off. He took photos and said he would order a new part to replace the damaged one. Needless to say they never ended up doing anything. I ended up taking the part off the car myself, painting it with Krylon black spray paint and putting it back on. I unplugged all the holes and it looks great. It was another case of when a big dealership gets your money in their pocket and you walk out the door there is no longer any interest by Hoselton into offering quality service to your vehicle. I was treated fine by my sales person but the service department people are rude and receive you with snobbishness when you walk up to their desk area. I stood in line waiting to be waited on and I was the only person there. The employees were either just going about their business or some were busy joking and chatting and made me wait for more than 5 minutes. Finally they asked me if I needed anything and I told them, "No I just enjoy standing around in dealerships watching employees ignore me or just shoot the breeze because my time isn't important to me." This got everyone's attention and some sarcasm back from the staff telling me, "We like to keep people like you waiting because we know your just here to cause trouble." Nice Hoselton, and uncalled for even if you thought you were just being funny. Never will I go to any big dealership again to save a buck. I would much rather deal with a smaller dealership that shows respect and will offer me good follow up service once I buy from them. They will read this review and send the standard apology. Blah, blah, blah. "How about a free oil change?" Whoopie! Big deal! Is that the best you can do? How about just treating people respectfully and fixing the problem correctly with kind, thoughtful service people? DON"T BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SAVE ON THE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

March 28, 2014

I'm so sorry that you had a negative experience in our service department. We do take complaints like these very seriously. I have forwarded this to our General Manager, Service Manager and Customer Care Specialist. Having customers feel uncomfortable or that their time was wasted in unacceptable. Thank you for your feedback.

Andrew And the hoselton crew where awesome!

by from Rochester, NY |

i bought my new 2014 cruze from Andrew Eaton. Andrew was extremely pleasent to work with and got me everything i wanted and then some! i would recomend anybody looking for a new chevy to check out hoselton and see Andrew. He gave us a tour of the facility, made sure my car was ready on time and it was the quickest and best experience i have had EVER. What a wonderful experience. Thank you Andrew and the hoselton family!

February 19, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience at Hoselton Chevrolet. I will pass this on to Andrew and the rest of the team. They will also appreciate the review. Enjoy your new Cruze(great choice!)

Great place to buy a nice car

by from Ft. Johnson, NY |

Very pleased with our purchase. The salesman and other associates were very helpful and very professional and took care of our issues promptly and satisfactory and being out of the area and not familiar with this dealership we were unsure how any issues would be handled. We worried for nothing. Its nice to see a dealership that caters to the consumer even after they sell you the car and even if your out of the area. Thank You Very Much for making our experience a pleasurable one.

December 10, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words about our Pre-Owned Super Center. We appreciate the positive review and look forward to assisting you with any service you may need for your purchase. Enjoy your new car!

You can do better

by from Rochester, NY |

I emailed back and forth with Sharon Kelly. She seemed really nice but I could't get what I wanted from her. Vanbortel Chevy accepted my offer and gave me what I wanted. I can't judge the facility because I was only there for a minute to see Sharon. I love my new Chevy!

November 26, 2013

Hi, I'm sorry that you were not happy with your sales experience. I will forward this to our Customer Service Manager for review. I hope that you do give us a chance in the future for service and your next Chevrolet purchase! Thank you for the feedback.

Horrible!

by from Palmyra ny |

I would never go back! I bought a used 2010 Kia forte almost two months ago, my car was filthy when I picked it up! Mud in the car and sticky stuff in the doors. Also they never gave me the car FAQ and I just found out it was in an accident! Very disappointed

September 18, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with your purchase. Customer service is very important to us and we would like to hear more from you. Please feel free contact our Used Car Customer Service Specialist, Danielle, at 385-3560 x4273 or daniellem@hoseltonhasit.com and she will personally review your experience.

I like Hoselton Toyota Dealership

by from Rochester, NY |

I like Hoselton Toyota Dealership. I purchased my Toyota Venza in 2009 at Hoselton Toyota and I have been using Hoselton dealership for scheduled service checks and inspections for my vehicle ever since. Hoselton team care about their customers and I am very happy to continue to come back to Hoselton Toyota. I also want to thank Service Manager Zack Goldman, who has been a great help during my visits to Hoselton Toyota and has helped ensure that all the checks went smoothly. Zack is usually personally involved and courteous, also I can trust him - he is very organized and professional, offering detailed information and great advice about taking care of my Venza. So I?m very thankful to Zack Goldman for his excellent work on my vehicle! I also want to thank the whole Hoselton Toyota team. I?m happy I bought my Toyota Venza at Hoselton dealership and have been receiving great service.

September 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for being a loyal Hoselton Toyota customer! I will pass this on to the rest of the Toyota team. They will also appreciate the great review.

used car

by from Ontario NY |

It was a good used car but paper work said they did work that wasn't done like air filter & oil change that I did my self

September 11, 2013

I'm sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your used car purchase. If you contact our Customer Service Manager, Maggi, at 586-7373 x2223 or maggid@hoselton.com, she would be happy to personally review the condition of your car. Thank you for the feedback.