Hoselton AutoMall

909 Fairport Rd, East Rochester, NY 14445

New 888-234-8013
Used 888-804-5250
Service 888-308-2117

If the Hoselton sticker's not on your car, then you probably paid too much!

Great Experience!

by from Brighton, New York |

I purchased a new Camry XLE from Dave Muir at Hoselton Toyota. The experience was truly enjoyable and positive. Dave made sure I got the car of my dreams. He was professional and very accommodating. I would highly recommend Dave and Hoseltons to all my friends & family. Thanks again.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for the nice review JZ! Enjoy your new Camry!

Great service

by from Palmyra, NY |

Paul Poppoon, one of the service consultants, took care of everything I needed done to my car with no stress or worries on me. He and the mechanic did a great job. I highly recommend him and the dealership

GREAT JOB

by from WEBSTER, NY |

I HAVE DONE ALL MY SERVICE AND PURCHASES FROM HOSELTON AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!

Hoselton NEVER fails to impres.

by from Gates, NY |

Hoselton never fails to impress. From the smiling faces at the service writers desk, the receptionists, and the ever friendly and safe driving shuttle drivers. Paul, Jon, and Ron the shuttle driver are the reason I keep coming back for service. Not to mention your honest and qualified service technicians (thanks again Mark Bisig for a job well done) that always do quality work. The only concern, and it's not Hoselton's issue, is how much GM is charging for parts, WOW.

THE SALES TEAM

by from WEBSTER, NY |

THIS WAS MY 2ND CAR FROM HOSELTON AND I WILL NEVER BUY FROM ANYONE ELES. THE SALES TEAM IS UNDERSTANDING AND GREAT TO WORK WITH. THEY REALLY HELPED ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE MY CAR.

Wonderful experience

by from Victor, NY |

Our family is grateful for the wonderul experience that Michael Hillengas provided us while vehicle shopping at Hoselton Toyota. We are now the proud of owns of a 2015 Toyota Rav 4. I am very tall and needed to test fit into many different models during our search We attempted to shop at other dealers and the sales men were not all too kind when working with me, my height and then made a big deal out of it. Mike on the other hand made no mention of my height, He suggested various models and was very patient while I test fit and drove a few models. We had many question and all were answered. The experience was pleasant we did not feel bullied to purchase. In the end my wife found her new vehicle at Hoselton thanks to Mike!

August 5, 2015

Hi Eric, Thank you for the nice review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Would not recommend Hoselton

by from Rochester, NY |

I was clear with the salesperson that I was looking at cars and did not intend to purchase that day. I did find a Nissan Murano I liked a lot, but it was above my price point. The sales person and sales manager repeatedly asked questions like "what do we need to get you to lease today?" "what price do you need to be at for a deal today?" even when I said I was not ready to make a decision and would come back another day. I did lease a car within a few days after that, but not from Hoselton.

August 5, 2015

Hi Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience in our sales department. I have sent this to our Customer Care Manager to look into further. We certainly don't want customers feeling uncomfortable or pressured when they are shopping. We hope that you give us another chance in the future for your vehicle maintenance or next Nissan purchase.

Totally Incompetent

by from Penfield, NY |

My family has bought our last 3 vehicles at Hoselton and 2 of them had issues. The most recent is I purchased a 2015 Nissan Murano. My issue is not with the sales rep it is the back office that does the registration of the vehicle. I never received my registration for this vehicle. I called the sales rep twice and he checked with the office and they said I would get it before the temporary ran out. Well it ran out. I went back to look at the registration paperwork and found they had a totally incorrect address. They had a copy of my license that had the correct address. They said they were out of time and that I would have to go to the DMV myself. I demanded that they file the change of address. They assured me that they did. Now it is 4 weeks later and no registration. I checked with the DMV and they never filed the change of address now I have to go there myself. This is how they treat their customers after the deal is signed. Oh by the way they wanted to show this deal closed in the 1st quarter so they asked me to sign the papers on 3/31 even though I did not take possession of the vehicle until 4/1. Now I have to go to the DMV tomorrow and file a change of address.

August 5, 2015

Hi D.B., I'm sorry to hear that there was a problem with your paperwork. I have sent this to our Nissan Sales Managers and Customer Care Manager. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Great visit, just didn't buy

by from Syracuse, NY |

This is a great small dealership that was friendly and welcoming. Salesman had the vehicle to test drive all ready for us when we arrived. I would definitely have bought, but decided to wait for better manufacturers incentives. They were gonna give me more then I was expecting for my trade, so that was a plus also. It was an overall good experience.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the nice review! We look forward to seeing you again when you are ready for a new vehicle!

Just Checking?

by from Bufffalo NY |

I was just making and online inquiry, The people at Hoselton Auto Mall were Professional ,Helpful and Courtious, I would recommend them them highly

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review Ron!

OK, if buying a new car. HORRIBLE SERVICE

by from Rochester, NY |

Their service is outright horrible. The 4-wheel alignment they performed resulted in $700 tire replacement prematurely. Dunn tire tech pointed out secondary rubber showing on the outer edge of decent otherwise tires in just one season (April-November). Second time I brought my 2011 Sienna for NY safety inspection. They claimed that rear light was burnt and since it was LED, just diagnostics would cost $50. I looked it up and pointed out that Sienna uses regular $2 light bulbs. Service adviser was rude to me and suggested to take the car to another shop. Bulb was replaced, Inspection was done after I wasted 5 hours of my time. My complaints to the management (Email and 2 phone calls) were not answered. Good Job, guys! I am glad, I learned sooner, so if bigger repairs are needed, I will go to an honest and knowledgeable mechanic.

April 28, 2015

Hi Yuri, We received your other reviews as well. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Manager, Christie, anytime at christier@hoselton.com or 585-586-7373. Thank you