Molye Chevrolet

115 W Main St, Honeoye Falls, NY 14472

New 888-357-4467
Used 888-785-5461
Service 888-219-8824

"Minutes away . . . And Remember, We Always Say Yes!"

Great buying experience!

by from Pine City, New York |

Believe this or not, I have never bought a vehicle at a dealership. I have never been in a position where I thought I could afford to. I found a truck I really liked on their website. (I'm not a big internet shopper either but theirs was very easy to see their inventory). I made contact with David Brand. He was quick to respond to my inquiry (even later at night, via e-mail, even when he was "off the clock") and was very helpful answering any questions I had. We made the trip (we live 1.5 hrs. away) to see the truck in person. David met us at the door! We took the truck for a drive and liked it. David was very patient with us. We talked awhile and came to deal/agreement and took the truck home with us that day! I feel that the Molye Chevrolet staff treated us honestly and fairly.

December 9, 2014

Elena and Kenny, The Internet has made purchasing a vehicle much easier. I see that you drove an hour and a half to see a truck we had for sale. This is becoming the norm in the retail car business. It is also important that once you find the right vehicle, you get treated equally as good. I know David Brand goes the extra mile for his customers and the above mentioned shows it. Thank you very much for taking the short ride to Honeoye Falls and choosing to purchase your vehicle from David and us here at Molye!

The Service Manager, Troy, Is Top Notch

by from Rochester, NY |

Hands down, the Service Department at Molye is the best I have experienced in the area. Troy, the Service Manager, is always very helpful and will go out of his way to assist you. He has looked up GM service bulletins for me on non-Chevy vehicles, and even does warranty/recall work on my GMC. The whole service department is a class-act, yet has that small hometown feel. Keep up the great work guys!

Great customer service & trustworthy!

by from Henrietta, NY |

After a recent auto accident, Troy at Molye was able to schedule my car to check it out the same day to ensure it was still safe to drive. He then scheduled the repairs, worked closely with the insurance company & kept me informed every step of the way. This made the whole process easy for me, and with little "down time" for my vehicle and very little inconvenience. This is great shop with great customer service - and trustworthy!

Jeff, sales manager, was awesome!

by from Houston, TX |

I thought I'd already submit a review but it didn't go through. So I was in the market for a Vette and I saw a grand sport from Molye Chevy. I liked the car immediately. I then sent Jeff an email with my BEST offer and told Jeff that was my BEST offer. Jeff was like me, he didn't like to go around the corners and did not like to play with the number. After we had agreed on the price, oh boy I sent Jeff a million questions and he literally answered all of them. I hated when a salesman ask me questions because I am the customer and I get to ask the questions. Lol. Over all, I was very happy and was actually kind of nervous to buy a vehicle I don't get to see in person but Jeff made sure I was at ease at what I was getting by sending me pictures and video of the car. I would definitely buy another car from Jeff in the future.

December 30, 2014

Nicholas, You did review us twice, but as I had mentioned in the other response. Thank You for choosing to purchase a vehicle from us over the Internet.

Jeff, Internet sales manager, was awesome!

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a Vette from Jeff and the sale went very smooth. I sent Jeff an email with my offer and he replied immediately and did not go around the corners with a yes or no. He took the time and answered all of my questions and believe me, they were a lot of questions because I'm from Houston, Tx and the car was in New York. Jeff made everything seems easy and made sure you are pleased with whatever you are getting. Overall, I bought the car and had it shipped to me. I wouldn't hesistate to buy another vehicle in the future from Jeff. Highly recommended.

December 30, 2014

Nicholas, Thank you for your Corvette purchase from Jeff and all of us here at Molye. Buying a vehicle over the Internet is becoming the norm nowadays and we sell lots of vehicles outside of Rochester, NY. You happen to be one of the longest distances in Houston, Texas next to one's that go over seas. Thank you again for trusting in us and I hope you enjoy that Corvette for many years to come!

Customer Service (Service Dept)

by from Rochester, NY |

Back in the summer I had an issue with my 2014 Chevrolet Malibu when the "check engine" light that would keep coming on and wouldn't go out. After taking it to another dealer with no satisfactory results, a friend suggested I take it to Molye so I did. I was given a loaner car while the service department investigated the problem. Long story short, they resolved the issue and I haven't had any problems since. The Customer Service Dept. was very helpful, polite, friendly and went out of their way to accommodate me. Earlier today, I took the car back to have an oil change, tire rotation and NYS inspection. Again, my experience was quite pleasant while waiting for my car; the facilities are spotless and the staff very friendly. Although I didn't purchase the car at Molye I can guarantee my next car(s) thereafter will be purchased there - it's the honesty and genuine concern/care the staff takes to make certain their customers are totally satisfied. Many thanks to Troy for his help to make sure my car was serviced in a timely manner.

December 10, 2014

Sharon, I am glad to hear that we fixed a recurring problem with your Malibu and Troy and staff met and exceeded your expectations. We take pride in what we do and I am glad it showed with your recent service visit! Thanks again

RICK from greece

by from geece,new york |

David Brand was the sales representative who assisted me with my purchase of a 2003 chevy blazer. I had a very good experience during this process. Dave explained everything about the car and about the dealership.very classy professional car salesman(the dealerships near my house should take lessons from him.my only issue was the car was not cleaned.ive bought 28 cars,trucks and I never bought a car that was not cleaned.he said that they dont have a detail person?

December 10, 2014

Rick, Thank you for coming from Greece to purchase a vehicle here at Molye Chevrolet. I apologize for the lack of cleaning of your vehicle. If you would like to bring it back and have it done when our detailer is here, I would be happy to take care of that for you. Thank you for your business and again the offer is on the table for you to bring it back for a reclean!

Great Customer Service, nice atmosphere

by from Avon, NY |

I had 4 new tires installed as well as Oil Change. Service Manager was very helpful and I would definitely use them again.

December 9, 2014

BillsFan, Really like the name, I am a Bills Fan too! Thanks for choosing to purchase those tires from us and having your oil changed at the same time. I am happy to hear that we will see you back the next time you need our help in servicing your vehicle! Let's Go Buffalo!

5 star Dealership

by from Canandaigua, NY |

Purchased a used vehicle from this dealership today. This was our first time shopping and subsequently buying from them. Our sales representative, David Brand, was courteous, knowledgeable, and did not push the sale of the vehicle, but allowed us to make our own decision over a period of time. The deal was fair and they accommodated the requests we made about the vehicle before we bought it. We were introduced to the complete car team for our future needs and they all had the same qualities as Mr. Brand. We look forward to many years of service as well as future purchases from Molye Cheverolet.

October 7, 2014

Ray, Thank you for choosing to purchase a Certified Tahoe from us here at Molye. I know you drove by a couple of other Chevy dealers before you made it to Honeoye Falls. I am glad to hear that David was courteous and knowledgeable and introduced you to our service staff. We look forward to assisting you in your automotive needs now and in the future.

Great Experience

by from Penn Yan, NY |

David Brand was the sales representative who assisted us with our purchase of a 2011 GMC Arcadia. We had a very good experience during this process. Dave was courteous and explained everything about the car and the process as we went along. Dave also assisted us by staying late (past his normal work hours) as we live over an hour away from the dealership. Dave and the entire Molye staff were pleasant, friendly, helpful, accommodating and we felt at ease - not like we were being pressured. We felt like we were treated fairly, like they would treat one of their own family members.

October 7, 2014

Randy and Kathy, Thank for coming the distance from Penn Yan to purchase a Certified Acadia from us here at Molye. I am glad to hear that David and our entire staff accommodating you as if you were members of our own family, of which you are! Thank you again.

Absolutely Terrific

by from Rochester, NY |

I needed to buy a used car in my price range. Moyle had an advertised car in that range. I purchased the car at the agreed upon, very reasonable, price. When I picked it up the a/c had stopped working so they repaired the whole system, did an inspection check and also found the front breaks needed repairing and they did it all at no cost to me. They stuck to the agreed upon price! They gave me a loaner car until it was fixed, Allen did a fantastic job keeping in touch with me and keeping me updated. They got me in and out very quickly when I did the final signing. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Strongly recommend to everyone to check out Moyle when buying their next used or new car. Kirk

October 7, 2014

Kirk, Thank you for being patient when it came to getting you and your family into that Caravan. I hope you enjoy many years and memories in that new vehicle. Thanks again!