Molye Chevrolet

115 W Main St, Honeoye Falls, NY 14472

New 888-357-4467
Used 888-785-5461
Service 888-219-8824

"Minutes away . . . And Remember, We Always Say Yes!"

Great Experience

by from Penn Yan, NY |

David Brand was the sales representative who assisted us with our purchase of a 2011 GMC Arcadia. We had a very good experience during this process. Dave was courteous and explained everything about the car and the process as we went along. Dave also assisted us by staying late (past his normal work hours) as we live over an hour away from the dealership. Dave and the entire Molye staff were pleasant, friendly, helpful, accommodating and we felt at ease - not like we were being pressured. We felt like we were treated fairly, like they would treat one of their own family members.

October 6, 2014

Randy and Kathy, Thank for coming the distance from Penn Yan to purchase a Certified Acadia from us here at Molye. I am glad to hear that David and our entire staff accommodating you as if you were members of our own family, of which you are! Thank you again.

5 star Dealership

by from Canandaigua, NY |

Purchased a used vehicle from this dealership today. This was our first time shopping and subsequently buying from them. Our sales representative, David Brand, was courteous, knowledgeable, and did not push the sale of the vehicle, but allowed us to make our own decision over a period of time. The deal was fair and they accommodated the requests we made about the vehicle before we bought it. We were introduced to the complete car team for our future needs and they all had the same qualities as Mr. Brand. We look forward to many years of service as well as future purchases from Molye Cheverolet.

October 7, 2014

Ray, Thank you for choosing to purchase a Certified Tahoe from us here at Molye. I know you drove by a couple of other Chevy dealers before you made it to Honeoye Falls. I am glad to hear that David was courteous and knowledgeable and introduced you to our service staff. We look forward to assisting you in your automotive needs now and in the future.

Absolutely Terrific

by from Rochester, NY |

I needed to buy a used car in my price range. Moyle had an advertised car in that range. I purchased the car at the agreed upon, very reasonable, price. When I picked it up the a/c had stopped working so they repaired the whole system, did an inspection check and also found the front breaks needed repairing and they did it all at no cost to me. They stuck to the agreed upon price! They gave me a loaner car until it was fixed, Allen did a fantastic job keeping in touch with me and keeping me updated. They got me in and out very quickly when I did the final signing. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Strongly recommend to everyone to check out Moyle when buying their next used or new car. Kirk

October 7, 2014

Kirk, Thank you for being patient when it came to getting you and your family into that Caravan. I hope you enjoy many years and memories in that new vehicle. Thanks again!

Always Great Customer Service!!!!!

by from Rush, NY |

Today, August 30th, 2014, I had to get a car inspection on my 2013 Chevy Sonic, which I bought last year after I had as car accident. As soon as I got to Molye, Troy, the service manager, who is ALWAYS friendly, took my keys and 15 minutes later my car was finished and I was on my way. When you need to buy a car go see the friendly people at Molye Chevrolet in Honeoye Falls! They are Awesome!!!

September 10, 2014

Donna, Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge a job well done. See you in for your next service!

Not good first impression

by from Rochester, NY |

Although I specifically submitted a request for quote for a Buick Encore, I received communications trying to convince me to purchase a Chevrolet. I did not like that. If I wanted to purchase a Chevrolet, I would have submitted a request for that car. Although both models belong to the same company, they are not the same. So, I did not follow through with them because there is no time for games. Sorry, but did not get a good first impression.

September 10, 2014

NewGM-Girl, I am sorry to hear that your first impression of Molye was not to your satisfaction. I did take the time to look at the email response that was sent back to you as per your request and thought that the response did give you information that would be an option. Since you did not provide a phone number for me to follow up with you, I can be reached directly at 585-624-2818. Vito Arbore Jr.

INTEGRITY RULES AT MOYLE

by from Caledonia, NY |

My first memory of Moyle is when my older brother bought a hot Chevelle in about 1974. I have used their services ever since. I purchased a used Malibu for my daughter and another for myself within the last 8 years and both were great value! Troy at the service desk is always so considerate and accommodating whenever I call for routine maintenance or repairs. Mike Williams is a great salesman to work with. He provides good information with low pressure; lets the cars sell themselves. My last encounter with Service Director Rick Heffernan is over the top!! I took my 2010 Acadia in to diagnose a squeeling noise in the front end. After hoisting the car on a lift, Rick explained to me that the problem is a steering seal that could be replaced to quiet the noise. He told me that the noise does not signify any mechanical problem, but the seal could be replaced for around $500.00 if the noise bothers me too much. I AM SO IMPRESSED! You know you are working with a first rate business when a service manager is this upfront and honest! I am a "Lifer" at Moyle Chevrolet Buick!!

September 8, 2014

Rosemary, A 1974 Chevelle, I bet your brother wishes he still had that car! What a great year for that 454 motor too. We have a lot of history with the Chevrolet Brand here in Honeoye Falls, since 1935 when Molye first opened the doors. It does not surprise me to hear about our staff in treating you with integrity and a low pressure experience. Thank you for tasking time to send us a note to how we have done! Look forward to the next 40 years together!

JP from Avon

by from Avon, NY |

I was looking for a used truck and found several online that I was interested in. I met with Allen and found one that was perfect for my needs at Molye. After comparing it to one at the new Chevy dealership in avon, I decided to purchase the one at Molye. I am glad that I did. The other one had a bad Carfax, was a 3 owner, and didn't have the equipment the one at Molye did. Allen was polite, friendly, and did not pressure me. His Manager even came over and thanked me instead of saying the traditional "what will it take to make you buy this one!"Thank you for listening to me! I will be back to buy a new Equinox for my wife in the fall. JP

September 10, 2014

JP, Thank you for choosing to purchase your vehicle from us here at Molye and Allen, we really value your business. Not all vehicles are the same when it comes to finding the right used car and we take pride in providing you all the information we have to help you make a good decision like a FREE Carfax report, a copy of our inspection report and service history. Thank you again from all of us here at Molye and we will see you in for those FREE Oil Changes!

Lia from Lima

by from Lima, NY |

Just had my Cruze in for a recall, fast, friendly and as promised. Thanks for getting me in and out.

July 19, 2014

Liv, Thanks for choosing Molye to have your service recall completed. See you in for that next oil change!

Low key, no pressure, friendly and helpful

by from Middlesex, NY |

My wife and I had a very pleasant experience purchasing a slightly used 2014 Impala LT. Both our salesman Dave Brand and their business manager Joe Gilligan were extremely helpful in facilitating our purchase. Joe went out of his way to secure financing for us after my own approved Capitol One financing failed to meet the LTV requirement. Thanks to his efforts we were able to leave that night knowing we were financed and picked up the vehicle the next day! The atmosphere was very low key and friendly and I never once felt pressured to buy or accept any of the offered service plans. The explanations of what they offered for extended warranty and service were clear and concise and they understood that no meant no without any additional attempts to talk me into it. The vehicle and all paperwork were ready and waiting when we arrived for pick-up despite a local power outage. All in all a very positive experience with friendly helpful people. I walked away with the car I wanted and a deal I was very satisfied with. I would highly recommend Molye Chevrolet Buick to other buyers and will most certainly shop there again when the need arises. So by all means ,stop in and say hello to Dave and Joe you won't regret it, tell 'em Steve sent you!

July 15, 2014

Steve, Thank you! It is always great to hear comments like this from customers like yourselves who probably travelled past a dozen other dealers to get to Honeoye Falls. We take pride in what we do and I am glad to hear that David and Joe provided you with a fast, fair, and friendly buying experience. Enjoy that Impala and we will see you in for those FREE Oil Changes!

Excellence all the way around

by from West Bloomfield, NY |

I went in with a simple mission: purchase a new Malibu for cash with no hassles. Mike and his team had me out the door in less than an hour, and the car was ready Monday morning. Needless to say, I'll be having all of my service done here in the future. Mission accomplished!

July 10, 2014

Brandon, Thank you for your choosing to look for a new Malibu here at Molye. I am glad to here that we accomplished the mission you set out on. On behalf of myself, Mike Williams, and our entire team here at Molye "Thank you" and we will see you in for your maintenance.

Great car buying experience

by from Avon, NY |

We were looking for a used car for my daughter in a range of $10-15K and low mileage. We stopped by Molye and found what we were looking for. It is a 2011 Nissan Rogue. Molye is outstanding and all the people there are so nice. Our sales man is David Brand, who couldn't be nicer. I think they said they got it from the auction and the car is in excellent condition, but they checked it out in their shop and prepped the car for us. This dealer is great. I would recommend going to Molye if you are looking for a car new or used. They have a great selection and are located right in Honeoye Falls. Their store is beautiful and every one there is so nice. We will definitely go back to Molye for another car. They do always say yes....

July 10, 2014

Kurt, Thank you so much for taking time to write about your buying experience here at Molye Chevrolet! That Rogue sure was a nice one and I am sure that your daughter will enjoy that for many years to come. Thank you again on behalf of myself, David, and everyone here at Molye!