Van Bortel Chevrolet

1338 State Highway 31, Macedon, NY 14502

New 888-255-3708
Used 888-670-3988
Service 888-835-2544

There's Nothing We Won't Do For You!

Truly Amazing Experience

by from Pulaski, NY |

We drove 1 1/2 hours to this dealership because we were looking for a Chevy Colorado z71, a truck who's demand has far exceeded the supply. We were expecting the hard sell, back and forth to the sales manager experience which we have come to expect after purchasing many new vehicles. That never happened. We were amazed by the respect and honesty and sincere appreciation for our business. The entire process was seamless. We purchased the truck on Tuesday, it had a scratch on the door that they told us they would have repaired before pick up. We picked up the truck Saturday, everything was perfect. Our salesperson Joe Vinci, took the time to explain everything we needed to know. He was efficient, organized and very personable. The "money" man John, was every bit as helpful. As we were leaving the dealership we were given Kitty Van Bortels ( the dealerships owner) cell phone and email in case we had any problems, we were approached by her assistant and thanked again for our business. I will be singing their praises for years to come.

June 22, 2015

Hi Windee1p and thank you for driving all the way from Pulaski to purchase your Colorado Z71 from Van Bortel Chevrolet! Your satisfaction is top priority to us.

Pastor

by from Macedon, NY |

Thank you Joe Vinci and all the team at Van Bortel Chevy. You made the acquisition of my gorgeous new Malibu to be easy, informative, and pleasant.

Great service

by from Macedon NY |

Enjoyed dealing with VanBortel Chevy. Everyone was friendly and made my experience buying a new vehicle enjoyable. I will definitely go back.

Looking

by from Brockport NY |

I drove from Brockport -Dave Wilson made it a pleasureable experience even though I did not buy [trade in was a little short] but I will be looking there for other vehicles down the road

Corvette Department is tops!

by from Rochester, NY |

After several months of car shopping we visited Van Bortel's indoor showroom which is filled with many pre-owned Corvettes which all look like they are right off of the assembly line. They did not have one with the exact options we wanted but our salesman Matt knew of one that was coming in that did. A few days later we were driving our dream car - a pristine 2009 with only 6700 miles. Matt was a pleasure to work with as was John, the Business Manager. Love that they do not pressure you!

Used car purchase

by from Walworth, NY |

We wanted a used car from a dealership we felt we could trust to give us a fair deal and a reliable car. We have purchased cars through Chris Maimone in the past. VanBortel dealership and Chris are the perfect combination for us. We bought two used vehicles, a 2014 Ford Focus and a 2014 Captiva. We are happy with both vehicles. The dealership was under construction, so the facilities were in transition. They made us feel comfortable and they were efficient inspite of the transition.

June 23, 2015

On behalf of Van Bortel Chevrolet and Chris Maimone, thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Stress-free Car-buying process

by from Fairport, nY |

SImply put, a professional team, low pressure, and obsessed with customer service. Bought a previously owned Honda Pilot from this Chevy dealership. The salesperson, Matt Farnes was responsive and easy to work with. We conducted most of the deal by email after I had driven the car. On the day of the pick up, we had a torrential downpour after the car had been cleaned and detailed. Matt dried the car off again and made sure it was pristine inside and out. His attention to detail was great. Prior to this transaction, I didn't know much about Van Bortel only living in Rochester for 2 years. Next time I buy a used vehicle, I'll begin shopping at Van Bortel. A+ experience.

June 23, 2015

Dear Aaron, thank you for your on-line review and kind words. All of us at Van Bortel Chevrolet wish you many happy miles in your new-to-you Honda!

A pleasant, courteous dealership.

by from Rochester Area, NY |

I am sure we were as easy on the sales personnel as they were to us. The only thing that was not up to par with me was that a couple of times the sales person referred to an option that was not on the vehicle we purchased. Not a deal breaker of course, but the item in question should not have been mentioned as being part of the vehicle package.

June 23, 2015

Hello NYWALWO4! Your feedback is very important to us and we truly appreciate it. So sorry if we caused any confusion.

Friendly and went above and beyond. Very happy.

by from Brewerton, NY |

Very friendly and helpful. Everyone seems to love their job. I felt like they would do anything to be helpful. Salesman gave me his cell phone and communicated with me off hours. I bought a new Colorado. I went to a few dealers to try to get what I wanted for a fair price and Van Bortel came through. I had to drive an hour plus but it was worth it. Syracuse dealers didn't seem to want to find me a truck that they didn't have on the lot but Matt from Van Bortel did. Facility is under construction but it was comfortable none the less.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Robin. We are glad that you are happy!

great deal

by from Liverpool, by |

After researching the vehicle I wanted for several weeks, I found the best deal here.

June 23, 2015

Hi Justin and thank your for traveling from Liverpool to purchase a vehicle from us!

excellent service

by from Tonawanda, NY |

This dealership was just what we were looking for. Excellent cars with great prices and so many to choose from. John was great to work with. Delivery right to my door step. That's what I call great business. If you are looking for a corvette this is the place. Thank you!

June 23, 2015

Hello Dena and thanks so much for your recent Corvette purchase. Your satisfaction is very important to us!