Van Bortel Chevrolet

1338 State Highway 31, Macedon, NY 14502

New 888-255-3708
Used 888-670-3988
Service 888-835-2544

There's Nothing We Won't Do For You!

A refreshing experience.

by from Fairport, NY |

My wife and I bought a new Equinox LTZ with lots of techy options. I got a more than fair price on my trade in and a fair price on the new car. I felt from the beginning that the price I was given was fair and the same everyone would get. VanBortel Chevrolet uses a straight forward form to make the deal clear and easy to understand and with no tricks. Tom Price was a pleasure to deal with and did not pressure us at all. It was a refreshing experience. I look forward to buying my next vehicle from Tom.

Van Bortel Chevrolet responded to this review

March 26, 2013

Jim, we are delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your experience with us! We greatly appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your new Equinox!

Great car buying experience

by from Marion, NY |

Our son recommended Van Bortel to us, and our car buying experience there was wonderful. That's a lot for me to say as I usually severely dislike buying a car. There was no pressure at any point in the process and no hassle over pricing. As a matter of fact, the sales representative even went out of his way to find extra deals for us. Everyone in the sales department was genuinely friendly and helpful, even those sales reps who were not dealing directly with us. This is where we will go for any future purchases.

Outstanding Corvette Service

by from Webster, NY |

Serviced my 1991 Vette recently, could not be happier. Outstanding.

A new Corvette and a great buying experience!

by from Rochester, NY |

I recently purchased a 2011 Corvette Grand Sport. I had been looking for a C6 convertible Grand Sport with an automatic transmission and Van Bortel had the largest selection. Previously to this we have purchased three Subaru's and one Ford. My experience buying the Corvette was an easy low pressure, low stress experience. The price for my trade was what I figured the car was worth and there is none of the back and forth game playing I have had to deal with at other dealerships. When it came time to pick my car up, it was inside and had been completely detailed. I purchased the car from Matt and he followed up to make sure I was happy with my car. All in all another pleasant deal with Van Bortel team.

2014 Impala

by from Palmyra, NY |

The sales force was interested in selling me my 2014 Impala but they did not pressure me. The inventory allowed me to select the color and options I wanted without going anywhere else. They also gave me a good price on my trade in so that was one less thing to worry about. The financing, paperwork, DMV was also very easy and straightforward. The facility is clean and the staff professional.

Corvette Service

by from East Rochester NY |

Appointment scheduled and completed on time without issue. Friendly, knowledgeable staff and comfortable environment. Knowledgeable technician who cared enough to ask about my car and let me know when work was completed how everything went.. Would not trust my Corvette care and service to anyone else. Thanks Nate, John and all at Van Bortel Chevrolet.

new truck

by from Webster,NY |

I liked the no pressure salesman.I got a new truck without any problems. Just wished they could have thrown on some mudflaps or a bed liner. Would not have killed them!

A great experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I dealt with my salesman over the internet, Joe Vinci. He did a great job and I would by my next car from him. Alot of dealers don't let you pretty much nail down the deal via emails but he allowed it. I hate buying cars and the no haggle deal at $300 below invoice sealed it for me. When I went in to the dealer, the numbers were exactly as we discussed over the internet. All that I had to do was pretty much sign. Van Bortel was nothing but a pleasant car buying experience. Kitty is doing a good job with her Chevy dealership!! Thank you.

Great purchase experience

by from Farmington NY |

Purchased a 2009 Corvette and it was a very big decision for me. The sales staff was very patient and gave me every opportunity to make a decision without any pressure tactics. I drove the car several times, and even took the car home overnight. The whole process was very easy and enjoyable, which what buying a car should be. Everyone involved was very professional and courteous. I've not yet had any service performed yet, but I have no doubt that they will be just as professional and customer focused as the sales team was.

Bad service

by from n , n.y. |

I would not recommend this dealer for oil changes. They left my oil filter loose when they did oil change.

Purchase of used Honda Fit

by from Alfred Station, NY |

I appreciated the "no pressure" sales approach. My questions were answered and negotiation for the final price proceeded quickly and smoothly. Paperwork was handled professionally. All-in-all a positive experience.