Lessord Chrysler Products, Inc.

Lessord Chrysler Products, Inc.

49 W Main St, Sodus, NY 14551

New 888-230-2787
Used 888-246-2554
Service 866-802-0434

Your Local Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealer - Proudly Serving Wayne County Since 1994

these guys are amazing, huge help!

by from oswego, ny |

They helped me out so much with not only dropping the price with my 2014 dart, the dealer that had sold me the car literally hung out with me from 11 am to about 7 pm when everything finally went through. They are very nice and trustworthy.

January 12, 2015

Hi, Nathan! We were excited to see you leave with the vehicle you wanted the most and enjoyed spending the day with you. Thanks for giving us a shot. We appreciate your business!

BEST SALESMAN IN THE WORLD!! JAKE GRACE

by from Webster Ny |

Jake was my salesman and was incredibly knowledgeable on the new cars they have to offer. I explained my budget and expectations to him and he pointed me in the direction of a lease on a NEW DART . The first car he put me in was PERFECT!!!!! It was a fast,easy,and enjoyable buying experience. A comedy show and car buying experience I will never forget. A+++++ you guys have earned a Lifelong customer. I can't thank you enough!

May 4, 2015

Ashley, Congratulations on the purchase of your new Dodge Dart! It's great to hear you enjoyed Jake's energy during your buying process. Thank you for giving us a shot to earn your business. Enjoy!

A really great shopping and buying experience!

by from Marion, New York |

We knew it was getting to be time to replace our suv, and when we saw a nice Grand Cherokee Laredo on Lessord's website, we decided to go take a look. We met with Corey Lee, who took us for a test drive, described all the vehicle's features, and answered all our questions. We were thinking that maybe with some recent lifestyle changes, though, that moving into a sedan would be a better option for us. So when we got back to the lot Corey showed us a really beautiful 2005 Toyota Avalon that we also took for a drive. When we got back, we sat down with Corey in the showroom and he took his time discussing our needs and helping us compare and evaluate which vehicle would be the best option for us. He did a wonderful job talking over with us all the factors we needed to consider, including pointing out some we hadn't thought of, and we decided on the Avalon. Corey got us a great price, walked us through the paperwork, and we drove home in our new car! We really felt good about our purchase, that we had a vehicle that was right for us in every way: features, mileage, price, fuel economy, and even better, we felt like we'd had a really, really pleasant buying experience. Corey is extremely knowledgeable and cares a lot about helping his customers without pressure, and the other staff at the dealership also greeted us and made us feel comfortable. We are absolutely delighted with our car, with Lessord, and with Corey!

May 4, 2015

Jim and Linda, We are so humbled to hear about your pleasant experience with our dealership and with Corey. Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings with us. Please let us know if you need anything further. We very much appreciate your business!

Fantastic experience!

by from Webster, NY |

I worked with Jacob Grace for the purchase of my 2014 Jeep Wrangler. He was amazing. He listened as I explained what I wanted and didn't want. He didn't try to "hard sell" me on something I didn't want. This was my second buying experience with Lessord and I will definitely be back for all of my future vehicles. They are amazing!

December 6, 2014

Thank you, Laura! We are so humbled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us as much as you describe. Please enjoy your new 2014 Jeep Wrangler and we look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future. :)

Great experience!

by from Ontario, NY |

I had the pleasure of working with Corey to purchase my most recent car. He isn't your typical "car salesman". He really listened to what I was looking for and what my budget would allow, and quickly pointed me in the direction of a new Dodge Dart. It's the best car I've ever had and I have Corey and the Lessord dealership to thank for it!

December 6, 2014

Congratulations on your new Dodge Dart! They really are great vehicles, aren't they?! Corey will be happy to hear how much you enjoyed your time with him. Thank you for going out of your way to write this and please enjoy your new car!!

Excellent sales team

by from Lyons, New York |

Several employees Worked two hours past closing time to make a deal on Halloween. Both Mike and Michelle went above and beyond to make a deal that fit our needs.

November 4, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle Scott and Diane! It was our pleasure to spend Halloween evening with you two. Enjoy the new wheels! :)

Great place to shop

by from Sodus ,NY |

Lori Sillato helped me to get the car I wanted in the price range I needed and everything I needed!!! Very nice people and would definitely recommend it again. Service department was very good in helping me with my low tire pressure light fixed the issue right then and I was off for the weekend Thanks a bunch

September 11, 2014

Congratulations, Michael! It's great to hear Lori was able to help you so efficiently! Please don't hesitate to call or visit us with any questions on your new vehicle. Enjoy your new ride. :)

best service ever

by from sodus ny |

Every part of my buying experience was perfect. From the sales manager all the way down to my salesman Dustin Hall, he went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted and made sure.I was 100 percent satisfied. If anyone I know needs a car lessords is the first and only place that I refer them too.

September 10, 2014

Hi, Paul! Thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation. Enjoy your new vehicle!!! We look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future. :)

Thanks Dustin!

by from ALFRED STATE |

Dustin was so helpful in finding the right vehicle and went above and beyond to get me a good deal! very happy with Dustin and the Lessord family Dealership.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! It's great to hear Dustin was able to help you out! :)

Great service by Lessor and Jacob Grace

by from Arkport |

They had the car I wanted and he offered to drive it over 80 miles to me for a test drive. I ended up buying and they kept the dealership open over 2 hours past closing time just for me. Great company and great service from Jake. A+++++

September 8, 2014

We do as much as we can do accommodate our customers. It's great to hear you enjoyed the experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

great experience! !

by from Martville ny |

Mike Sleight helped me to get the car I wanted in the price range I needed and everything I needed!!! Very nice people and would definitely recommend it again.

September 1, 2014

Hi, Esther! We love to hear when our customer's enjoy their time with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future. Enjoy your new Dodge Dart!