Lessord Chrysler Products, Inc.

Lessord Chrysler Products, Inc.

49 W Main St, Sodus, NY 14551

New 888-230-2787
Used 888-246-2554
Service 866-802-0434

Great place to shop

by from Sodus ,NY |

Lori Sillato helped me to get the car I wanted in the price range I needed and everything I needed!!! Very nice people and would definitely recommend it again. Service department was very good in helping me with my low tire pressure light fixed the issue right then and I was off for the weekend Thanks a bunch

September 11, 2014

Congratulations, Michael! It's great to hear Lori was able to help you so efficiently! Please don't hesitate to call or visit us with any questions on your new vehicle. Enjoy your new ride. :)

best service ever

by from sodus ny |

Every part of my buying experience was perfect. From the sales manager all the way down to my salesman Dustin Hall, he went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted and made sure.I was 100 percent satisfied. If anyone I know needs a car lessords is the first and only place that I refer them too.

September 10, 2014

Hi, Paul! Thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation. Enjoy your new vehicle!!! We look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future. :)

Thanks Dustin!

by from ALFRED STATE |

Dustin was so helpful in finding the right vehicle and went above and beyond to get me a good deal! very happy with Dustin and the Lessord family Dealership.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! It's great to hear Dustin was able to help you out! :)

Great service by Lessor and Jacob Grace

by from Arkport |

They had the car I wanted and he offered to drive it over 80 miles to me for a test drive. I ended up buying and they kept the dealership open over 2 hours past closing time just for me. Great company and great service from Jake. A+++++

September 8, 2014

We do as much as we can do accommodate our customers. It's great to hear you enjoyed the experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

great experience! !

by from Martville ny |

Mike Sleight helped me to get the car I wanted in the price range I needed and everything I needed!!! Very nice people and would definitely recommend it again.

September 1, 2014

Hi, Esther! We love to hear when our customer's enjoy their time with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future. Enjoy your new Dodge Dart!

Thank you Dustin Hall!

by from Sodus Point, NY 14555 |

Upon walking into the Lessord Dealership, we were greeted by Dustin Hall and we were taken care of by him throughout the whole experience. I have been shopping for a car for the last month, after awhile you can pick up on authentic desires to accommodate and serve and the desire of just wanting a sale for the day. Dustin shared his background and his gratitude for his position as a consultant with the Lessord family dealership. I am very happy with my choice and will recommend Dustin to any of my friends in the market for a new car. Thanks again! Jeanette Shur

August 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this, Jeanette! We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear Dustin was able to make you feel comfortable throughout the process. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great service from Jacob Grace in the sales dept.

by from Rochester, NY |

Mr Grace has done more than I've ever experienced with helping me define exactly the Grand Cherokee that is best for me. Keep up the good work. Can't thank him enough. Still in the process of purchasing my new vehicle.

June 28, 2014

A new Jeep Grand Cherokee must be so exciting! We're thrilled to hear that Jake was able to find the perfect vehicle for you. We hope you enjoy it and thank you dearly for your business!

Lessord great dealership

by from Red creek ny |

Dealer was clean everyone was very nice deb Genoese helped me into a beautiful lifted truck from them they stayed after hours when they had already been there all day they are very helpful but u don't feel pressured like most dealers service dept very knowledgable overall good dealer great trucks and very happy with my purchase

June 28, 2014

Thank you, Kyle! We all loved that black Ram. It's great to see someone driving it around enjoying it. We appreciate your business and the kind words. :)

Purchased a used Chrylser 200

by from Macedon, NY |

This was my first purchase with Lessord. I was pleased that Michael offered to bring the car for me to test drive. Also, I have experience with Christine in Parts and Service and she as well as Michael have excellent Customer Service qualities.

June 25, 2014

Thank you, Barb. We have many people in this dealership that are willing to go above and beyond when duty calls. Appreciation from our customers like this is what keeps us going. Enjoy your vehicle!

Really great people...love Michelle woodland

by from Sodus New York |

I have always enjoyed my experiences at lessord I am and have been a service and buying customer for 13 years and many vehicles . Everything is worked out to make sure your experience is a great one. Always satisfied, best dealership I have ever worked with and Michelle is just the best Hats off to Lessord Chrysler for exceptional service before,during and after the sale

June 25, 2014

We cannot thank you enough for your years of business and support for us at Lessords!!! It's always a pleasure to hear from our repeat customers. Thank you!