Doan Chevrolet

Service 866-637-8398 Service 866-637-8398

"Doan Delivers"

Great Service - Highly Recommend

by from Rochester, ny |

Sal was wonderful to work with. Very attentive and responsive to our needs and requests. Was not overbearing but friendly and accommodating and quickly responded to phone calls and requests. We did not end up buying a vehicle from this location as we had changed our mind on what car we wanted to buy and they did not have that particular car in stock. As we told Sal, if they did have that car in stock with the mileage we were looking for, we definitely would have purchased it from him! A pleasure to work with and when we need to purchase another vehicle, we will definitely make Doan one of our first visits.

Doan Chevrolet responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Hi Marniebu, We are glad that you had a great experience in our Chevy Dealership and in particular with Sal. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle and make sure you check out our service department.

Great customer service

by from Hilton ny |

I recently took my vehicle in for service.Heather was great. She got me right in, was very knowledgable. Made good suggestions for my vehicle to extend the warranty. My truck always ends up costing more than I expect but it is the vehicle and not the service people. They check over everything for me and keep me up to date on my service.Thank you Heather for being so attentive!

Great service.

by from Brockport, N.Y. |

I have been taking all of my vehicles to Doan Chevrolet for several years. Cindy Ladd is the reason why I keep going back for GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! She cares about our cars as if they were her own. She regularly calls you regarding the status of your vehicle. Cindy and the service techs that work on my cars are friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. I?d highly recommend Steve E., John M., and Kurt F. and the cashier, Donna, has a cheerful and up-lifting personality. I know that my car will be fixed and maintained to the highest standards. Doan Chevrolet is always a satisfying experience! Dec. 2015

Andy Guarino At Doan is the best!

by from Webster |

Andy Guarino and Doan were great as always. All my friends go to Andy.

Fantastic customer service

by from Rochester, NY |

Every time I bring my car in for service and Cindy Ladd is there, it is a WONDERFUL experience. She is attentive, kind, and goes out of her way to provide a great experience. I often have my two children with me, and she talks to them as well. She is so invested in her customers, right down to giving a hug and well wishes when we check out. Cindy is THE BEST!

oil change

by from spencerport |

cindy at doan is simply awesome she is extremly friendly and very courteous

Doan Chevy service department is GREAT

by from Hilton,NY |

I recently brought my work truck in for service. It was making a bad knocking noise. Larry Cooper was able to get truck diagnosed and repaired the same day. This was a huge help to me, as my truck is my livelihood. Thank you Larry and the entire Doan team.

Incredible dealer experience!

by from Rochester, NY |

Very professional atmosphere. The people there know their stuff. Andy G. helped me and found a perfect Silverado for me and my family within one week. I'd definitely recommend Doan to anyone in the market for a new or newer vehicle.

Doan Chevy always gives great service

by from Rochester,NY |

I have been a Doan Chevy customer for years, Larry Cooper and the entire service department do a great job keeping all my vehicles safe and reliable. I strongly recommend Larry and Doan Chevy.

Great dealership to do business with

by from Hilton, NY |

I have purchased several cars from Doan Chevy and they have never disappointed me. the service department and Larry Cooper do a great job for their customers