Willowbrook Ford

7301 Kingery Hwy, Willowbrook, IL 60527

New 866-634-1572
Used 866-495-1967
Service 888-412-3720

When Others Won't Willowbrook Will !

Good Ol' Willowbrook Ford

by from Willowbrook, IL |

Service Manager Matt Hull was EXCELLENT!! I always feel that I am getting the best service and honest service available when I deal with him. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. I feel he is a superb asset to your dealership. I bought my vehicle at Willowbrook Ford soley based on the helpfulness and honesty I received many many years ago when trying to get help for my brother's car. No other Ford dealer was either willing to help OR wanted to charge me an arm and a leg. Willowbrook Ford resolved my problems and with NO charge.

2013 Explorer Service

by from Willowbrook, IL |

staff was extremely helpful in summarizing my service options.

Joe Adams

by from Willowbrook, IL |

The service department was very friendly and took care of all of my needs in a timely manner.

Very Pleased

by from Willowbrook, IL |

I was very pleased with the service I received. The cost was reasonable, the staff was very pleasant. The location is definitely more convenient than the one from which I purchased my vehicle. And I was pleasantly surprised to find my car had been washed before being returned to me. I plan on returning for future service needs. Thank you.

Great Service

by from Willowbrook, IL |

I love this dealership. You do a wonderful job!!!

Willowbrook Ford responded to this review

December 13, 2014

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We are happy to hear that we were able to gain your trust in our business.

A CUSTOMER

by from Willowbrook, IL |

I HAVE A KIA OPTIMA MY AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT, I WAS TAKEN CARE OFF VERY WELL BY YOUR SERVICE INTAKE PERSON MARK, HE WAS PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING TO MY NEED..A JOB WELL DONE, AND YES I WILL BRING MY VEHICLE TO YOUR DEALERSHIP AGAIN...AGAIN THANK YOU....MRS HARRISON...

Willowbrook Ford responded to this review

December 12, 2014

Linda, your positive review means a lot to us and we're happy we could help you. Thanks for your business.

Great Service

by from Willowbrook, IL |

My car is a 2014 KIA Forte,which I bought from Willow brook KIA,and I have bought my last 3 cars from your dealership,and they have all been KIA'S. The service was great,everyone was friendly.Ben Nisbet took care of me,and went the extra mile to have the detailers clean off a sticky substance that was on the back of my car,that I couldn't get off. The wait was a little long,but I didn't mind as long as my car was serviced by quality techs,and the job was done right,which it was! It's a little drive from Naperville to Willow brook,but I will definitely come back here in the future, to have my car serviced,and buy my next car. Thank you, Debbie

operation manager

by from Willowbrook, IL |

I love bringing my F 150 Ford Limited for service to Willowbrook Ford everybody is very nice and treat you like one of there own Grat job!!! Happy Holidays Maria

Service experience on 12/2/14

by from Willowbrook, IL |

Mark Brennan is ALWAYS extremely helpful. He provides the customer options and takes the time to explain what needs to be done vs. what you should plan on in the future. Very knowledgeable and seems to enjoy his work.

New Kia Sorento 2015

by from Willowbrook, IL |

Kia Sorento leased. Our experience at Willowbrook Ford/Kia dealership was very pleasant. All questions were answered and our salesman was very attentive and helpful. The only problem was the long wait as it was black Friday and there were lots of customers.