Mazda of West Ridge

4692 Ridge Rd W, Spencerport, NY 14559

New 888-482-0784 New 888-482-0784
Used 888-481-8447 Used 888-481-8447
Service 888-482-1546 Service 888-482-1546

WE GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOU!

The best car buying experience here!!

by from Lockport NY |

We had called and made an appointment to test drive a vehicle. When we arrived for our appointment the vehicle was parked right under the awning warming up for us. We were greeted at the door by Judy the saleswoman with whom we had our appointment with. She immediately took us to a table in the showroom and had a complete folder all ready for us. The folder had the Carfax report, what work if any had been done to the vehicle etc. Within five minutes of our arrival we were buckling up for our test drive! Judy was extremely informative and professional but down to earth and joking with us at the same time. After going over numbers for a few minutes we started working with Ed the finance guru. He worked hard to get us the best interest rate he could because of our less than stellar credit. We were honest about our credit past and never felt judged by the staff. We drove away that day with the vehicle priced literally thousands less than anywhere else we checked for weeks. Do not go anywhere else for a new or used vehicle!! I will return here for every car I ever buy in the future!!

March 25, 2015

Beth & Mike I would just like to take the time to thank you for your kind words. Reviews tell us and the world how we are doing and it is important to us to get the feed back so we can improve. Your kind words tell us we are doing things right. It was fun that day and you guys were fun . Judy is a great person and a great at what she does. We take great pride on doing things right, so thank you!

Don't buy a car here. You will pay too much

by from Rochester, NY |

The salesman was very rude. Try to show me a comparable car that did not have nearly as many features and packages that my car did so he could low ball me on the price. Told me my car was "plain Jane" and tried to charge me tax on the full price of the vehicle rather than the different of the vehicle price and my trade in. Needless to say I will never consider this dealership in the future and I make sure to tell everyone about how awful my experience here was. Luckily I was able to find the car I wanted at a MUCH better price at another Mazda dealership in Rochester

October 16, 2015

Dear PlainJane, First of all I would like to say how sorry I am. We take our customer`s words to heart. My name is Greg Muscato and I am the General Manager here. I am shocked by the words that you sent in. I would love the opportunity to go over this in more detail. Please look at our surveys from our customers in the past. This never happens in our store. We don't even use the words in your review. I can only imagine that you were somehow deceived or went down a different path. Please call me so I can help my store get better or help you find the errors in your understanding. I need to know the salesman and be3 able to make corrections. Also I need to know more about the deal. Our computers only charge tax on the net. There is no other way. In the end you are still a Mazda owner and I can only wish you the best and hope that somehow you can look passed the misunderstanding. If you would like to come in and sit down and go over things my door is always open. once again thank you for the feed back it is the only way we can get better at our craft.

Best experience ever!

by from Hilton, NY |

I had a fantastic experience at Mazda of West Ridge. Before walking into this dealership, I visited a couple others and was treated very poorly. As a 24 year old walking into a car dealership, those salespersons treated me like I was nobody. That all changed when I walked into the Mazda of West Ridge dealership here. I worked with Judy Luksic, who was AWESOME! She treated me very well, and didn't focus on how much things cost, but rather told me about the car. She helped me figure out what model would be best for me, and described many of the features. She was easy to talk to, very friendly, and made for a great experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new car. Mazda's are top rated cars, and she is a top rated sales person. Just look at half the reviews on the page here, they all say her and this dealership is fantastic and they're not lying! In the end I drove out in a new 2016 Mazda 6 Sport in Meteor Gray. I can't say enough good things about this car. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the buying experience and my new car. I highly recommend this dealership and Judy Luksic to anyone! Thank you!

September 29, 2015

Joe, Thank you for taking the time to brighten our day! I can not thank you enough. This is how we know if what we are doing things right and what things needs some help. Judy is fantastic and she really knows her stuff. At Mazda of West Ridge we do try to give our customers the best car shopping experience. So thank you for the shout out and enjoy the Mazda 6 it is a world class car. ZOOM ZOOM G. Gregory Muscato

Great facility, great people, great cars

by from Rochester, NY |

First of all, Mazda is making some of the best looking cars on the road right now. I recommend checking them out if you are in the market. I take my RX8 to Mazda of West Ridge for service exclusively. They are very knowledgeable and flexible. The waiting area is a nice place to be. They provide free coffee, tea and water. I also brought my mother here when it was time for her to purchase a new vehicle. It was a fun process and the way the car was presented at the end was neat. Overall, very nice people and cars.

March 31, 2015

Brandon, Thank you for your kind words and yes we are very proud of our customer service before, during and after the sale. I can not thank you enough the you felt comfortable enough to bring in your family to buy a car and service your ride with us. We will keep up the good work and ZOOM ZOOM !!! Warmly, G.Gregory Muscato

Greece's best car dealer

by from Rochester NY |

No pressure here, just being treated nice and respected. Toby Thomas sales, Ed Dolan financial were very friendly and helpful. Toby had all my paper work ready, Ed went over everything and it was painless .Toby even took me back to service and introduced me to all the staff. Who does that any more ? I'll definitely be back for my next vehicle ! Great dealership for sure !

March 30, 2015

Rick, That is great to hear. We believe in the process and we believe in our customers. No matter the car you buy we want to put our best foot forward and yes our team makes the difference. Toby and Ed are amazing and I can not thank you enough for taking the time to let us know. G.Gregory Muscato

Look at our reviews she says

by from Greece, NY |

I was interested in a 2014 Model Mazda. Was told that I should look at the reviews on Cars.com of how the dealership did business. I did and I am happy to also contribute. My biggest issue with this dealer was with the numbers on the car. Mazda had a 3,000 dollar rebate on 2014 models. The price given to me by the dealer wasn't even 3,000 off the MSRP of the vehicle. When I brought this to the attention of the salesman, I was told " Well if its the 170 dollars that is keeping you from making the deal I can get that knocked off". That was not a good response from an employee when the buyer catches you're trying to make money off a rebate that is being given to me by the manufacturer. They never came off their own mark up off the invoice price. Bought a 2015 somewhere else for the same price with no rebates.

January 11, 2015

Dear Disappointed, I m shocked and amazed. We are a hometown store and we have people come from Syracuse and Buffalo to get cars from us. The car buying process is hard and I just wished you would of came in to our store so we could of shown you the loop holes in the offer from the other store. Lots of times there are two different ways to go. One being cash off Or a better APR%. We would of been able to show you how you could of saved HUNDREDS of dollars. We believe in service before, during ,and after the sale. If you would like to come in and we can go over your numbers to show you where you went off track we would be more than happy to. We don't charge for the new car detail and change the numbers when you go to pick up the car. Please the most important thing is that you are a New Mazda customer and welcome to the family. We have a great service department and maybe next time we can show you how much you can save.

inquiry and information request

by from rochester , ny |

i inquired about a vehicle and asked for some trade in information and got quick response and a good explanation compared to other dealers i have contacted on the internet. i decided not to buy the vehicle i asked about so did not actually buy from them.

February 4, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. It is important that every part of the process is easy. I only hope we can help you in the future. G.Gregory Muscato

Easy to communicate and work with!

by from Clarence, NY |

I was shopping for a new car, and narrowed down my choices between a Mazda CX-5 and a Nissan Rogue. I contacted several Mazda and Nissan dealerships to request quotes on the vehicles and options I was interested in. From the get go, Judy Luksic at Mazda of West Ridge provided the most detailed - and lowest - initial quote out of the 8 or so dealerships I contacted, there was no attempt to up sell me features I did not want, as one other dealership tried to do, or huge delays in responding to my emails or counter offers as with other dealers. We were glad to give Mazda of West Ridge our business. At the dealership, our new CX-5 was presented under spotlights for our inspection, and Judy did a great job going over the car's many features, syncing my phone to the Bluetooth, and answering any questions we had. There was some haggling to be done over the value of my trade (which is to be expected) but even that process was straightforward and relatively quick. The finance process was also efficient and as pain free as signing a bunch of papers can be. The finance guy, Ed, was helpful and straightforward. There was no hard sell for any features we did not want - we were given a run through of what extras were available, and there were no arguments over any add-ons we declined. All in all, this was as pleasant as a car buying experience could be. We love our new CX-5, and will keep both the brand and this dealership in mind a few years down the road when it is time to replace my wife's car.

August 26, 2014

Judge Zed, Thank you for your kind words. It is reviews like this that tells us we are doing things right. Judy is an awesome sales person and we are happy to have her. In fact all of our staff is hand picked and it is our people that make the difference. Ed has been here 20 years and in the car business that says a lot about the dealership and the atmosphere here. Once again thank you and we will keep up the good work. Enjoy the CX5 it is a great ride! G.Gregory Muscato

Repairs

by from Rochester, NY |

I purchased my Mazda in Nov. just a few months ago. Last week the windshield wiper broke. I took it in Friday and this woman said it was most likely something that caught on it, like snow or ice, snapped it back in place. She said that should do me. It is falty. should have been replaced. There has been no ice on window and I park in an open area. Not happy with the whole thing.

May 5, 2014

Sharon, Thank you for your review. I want to invite you back in if the wiper is not clearing well. Wipers do need some adjustment from time to time after the winter. The soft rubber blades are made to give. I did check with the service manager Matt Salatino and he would be happy to check the wiper at no charge again. I just want to thank you for stopping in and we do try to get to all of our customers as soon as possible . Please if you would like to set up an appointment online or by phone. happy driving.

Good_Ol'_Saturn

by from Rochester, NY |

Judy Luksic and the Mazda team were great. Having experience with previous saturn's being and old saturn dealer was great. Their approach to customers interests was great. Bought a wonderful used Saturn.

April 29, 2014

Happy_Used_Saturn_Owner Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes we believe that we are changing the way people buy cars one customer at a time. We think we do things right and its reviews like this that keep us on track. Enjoy the Saturn and come back soon!