Mazda of West Ridge

4692 Ridge Rd W, Spencerport, NY 14559

New 877-240-9458
Used 866-808-7347
Service 888-546-2351

WE GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOU!

my new ruby red mazda3

by from webster ny |

I was bored one night and was just looking at new cars on my pc and saw the new redesigned 14 mazda 3 hatchback, so I requested a inquiry and judy luksic responded to it immediately. the next day I went to west ridge mazda , spoke with judy and test drove the car which by the way is one fabulous automobile, went back to the dealership and purchased it. there was no pressure they did not rush you through like most other places do and when I came back to pick up my beautiful mazda3 judy showed me all the options and how to use them. it was a pleasant experience and my thanks to all

April 1, 2014

Daniel, Thank you so much. The words you type are just the thing that keeps us going. We want to change the way people buy cars one customer at a time. Judy is one of our valued team members. We built this company around great employees and great customer service. Once again thank you for your kind words and we will keep up the great service. Greg Muscato

Repairs

by from Rochester, NY |

I purchased my Mazda in Nov. just a few months ago. Last week the windshield wiper broke. I took it in Friday and this woman said it was most likely something that caught on it, like snow or ice, snapped it back in place. She said that should do me. It is falty. should have been replaced. There has been no ice on window and I park in an open area. Not happy with the whole thing.

May 5, 2014

Sharon, Thank you for your review. I want to invite you back in if the wiper is not clearing well. Wipers do need some adjustment from time to time after the winter. The soft rubber blades are made to give. I did check with the service manager Matt Salatino and he would be happy to check the wiper at no charge again. I just want to thank you for stopping in and we do try to get to all of our customers as soon as possible . Please if you would like to set up an appointment online or by phone. happy driving.

Good_Ol'_Saturn

by from Rochester, NY |

Judy Luksic and the Mazda team were great. Having experience with previous saturn's being and old saturn dealer was great. Their approach to customers interests was great. Bought a wonderful used Saturn.

April 29, 2014

Happy_Used_Saturn_Owner Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes we believe that we are changing the way people buy cars one customer at a time. We think we do things right and its reviews like this that keep us on track. Enjoy the Saturn and come back soon!

Best Experience Ever

by from Brockport, NY |

I had a wonderful experience with Mazda of Westridge every step of the way. Judy was attentive to every detail, did an excellent job of showing me everything I needed to know about my new CX5, and went so far above and beyond any other salesperson I have ever worked with (I'm 62 and have been through a lot of cars!) that she really is in a class by herself. Everyone at the dealership was happy and friendly, and I was never pressured in any way. I especially appreciated Judy's willingness to spend as much time with me as I needed to get the perfect car for my needs, and she is the only salesperson - ever! - to go on the test drive with me and show me what my CX5 could do. Once I had signed all the papers, she took me through all the little details to make sure I was thoroughly familiar with my vehicle. I only wish I had found this dealership years ago! Jan

February 10, 2014

Jan, I would just like to take the time to thank you for your kind words. Reviews tell us and the world how we are doing and it is important to us to get the feed back so we can improve. Your kind words tell us we are doing things right. Judy is a great person and a great at what she does. We take great pride on doing things right, so thank you.

Great experience

by from Rochester NY |

After weeks of researching I finally found a car. Once I knew I wanted a Mazda 6, I visited all the Mazda dealerships and found the car I wanted and visited. Judy at Westridge and she did a great job handling my needs and after going through all the necessary paperwork the hard part was over very smoothly. Once the options were installed and the car was ready Judy went above and beyond to make the fun part just that, Fun! Even when there was small issue on inspection, she remedied it right then and there. I was even speaking to a gentleman that had his car in for service and he shared that they also were going above and beyond to fix his problem. Sometimes it's not always about things being perfect, but what a firm does to remedy it if it's not, that really shows their value. I love my new six and I'm glad I got it here. Thanks again!

January 15, 2014

Kevin, Thank you for your support! At Mazda of West Ridge we love to hear that we do things right. Judy and the whole staff will always be here to help and we will make it worth the drive. I just want to thank you again for your kind words and we will keep up the customer support even after the sale. Enjoy the ride.

Very friendly and patient staff.

by from Rochester,NY |

We found a model online we wanted to test drive. They called us right back and set up a time. When we arrived the car was reading and waiting. After the test drive we saw a different model we wanted to look at. But we were hungry so we went out to dinner and came back. We took another test drive and decided this was the car we wanted. They stayed open beyond closing time to set everything up for us and arrange a delivery time and date. The car was waiting and ready when I went to pick it up. However the night we went to look at the car the showroom was cold and drafty.

January 15, 2014

Ken, Thank you for the feed back it is super important to us to hear from customers that had great experience. We need to make sure that we are on the right path. Sorry about the cold inside we will make sure you will always have a warm welcome when you come in.

Do not show up with a disabled vehicle

by from Rochester, NY |

Do not show up with your disabled vehicle on a tow truck as you will be taken advantage of and have to pay the maximum price for the repair. We were charged 6 hrs for a repair that other service centers typically charge 3-4 hrs. A local repair shop recommended the Mazda dealer in Canandaigua for future service center repairs.

December 22, 2013

Wow Mr. Littlepond6 I am sorry you feel this way. My name is Greg Muscato and I am the General Manager here at Mazda of West Ridge. I am aware of what happened and after reviewing it with my service manager I believe things are a little different. The repair that you agreed to was the safest and of the best quality we could of done. We do not use universal kits that might fail and then you are stuck on the side of the road and say we didn't fix it right. My mother told me a long time ago Good is not cheap and cheap is not good. We used the factory parts that were the right parts for your car and yes to do it right it did take 6.1 hours and you get 12 months of warranty for the repair. You will not get that from ebay. Please feel free to call me or stop in so we can go over what did happen and how we can make things right for you. Please understand we will only do things the right way, the Mazda way. Thank you for your feed back.

Great buying experience

by from Rochester NY |

Great buying experience... salesperson was knowledgable, friendly, and followed up on my questions appropriately. All features and options were thoroughly explained.

January 15, 2014

Ann, We try to do the best of everything. It is important not only to give the best price but also the best service. That means before, during and after the sale. So thank you for the kind words and we will keep up the good work.

Not too bad.

by from Rocheste NY |

I wasn't able to work a deal with them, but I did like the way I was treated.

November 20, 2013

Sheer, My name is Greg Muscato and I would like to help. First thank you the kind words and I am sorry to hear we could not come to an agreement. I would love the opportunity to get it another try. I am pleased to hear that even if we didn`t strike a deal, that way we treated to as the customer and hopefully a friend is the most important. Please stop down for a cup of joe and lets see what we can do.

They DO go the extra mile for you!

by from Rochester, NY |

Thank you Judy, Ed, Greg,Toni, Melanore, and Shannon for the friendly atmosphere at Mazda of West Ridge. I'm sure the rest of the crew is as nice as you. I'm thoroughly enjoying my brand new 2014 Mazda 3 sedan. As a member of the "family" for 3 years now, I feel totally at ease. Driving away in my new car 3 weeks ago, I felt I got a great deal, and can't say enough good things about the car and the dealership. Keep up the good work!

January 15, 2014

Gerry, Thank you for the kind words. We do try our best and to make every customer feel like they are the most important person because without you there is no reason for us to be here. You are part of our family and we can not thank you enough.

sincerely willing to correct a mistake.

by from Hamlin NY |

After complaining of a problem I had with the service department, I was contacted by the service manager who went out of his way to rectify the problem. The next time I returned for service, He personally made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. Every company in town has a sign somewhere on the premise stating that customer satisfaction is their number one priority. At Mazda of West Ridge it's not just a cute slogan. They seriously do want their customers to be happy with every aspect of their business.