Van Bortel Subaru

6327 State Route 96, Victor, NY 14564

New 888-442-0691 New 888-442-0691
Used 888-650-8077 Used 888-650-8077
Service 877-213-9698 Service 877-213-9698

"There's Nothing We Won't Do For You!"

WOW! what an experience

by from webster, ny |

wow! what a difference from all other car dealerships! first experience i have ever had where the salesman was not oozing slime and trying to be slick. completely no pressure, but extremely high quality.

Van Bortel Subaru responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your purchase experience in November! We appreciate your feedback! Customer Service at Van Bortel Subaru

Best dealer in town!

by from Pittsford, NY |

VanBortel Subaru is the best dealer in town, hands down! Over the years, I have purchased many vehicles and VanBortel's business model surpasses that of any other dealers I have dealt with. All of the employees, from sales to service, provide unequalled customer service in a cheerful, sincere manner. It is a pleasure to take my vehicle in for service, at Van Bortel. There is an inviting waiting area, equipped with a TV, laptop computers and complementary beverages. Or, if you prefer not to wait, a loaner car is available for a small fee. Their technicians are excellent and are quick to resolve any issues. Kittty VanBortel provides her cell phone number and responds, personally, to any concerns a customer may have. That, to me, demonstrates this dealer's commitment to excellent customer service! They are the best!

Professional Customer Service

by from Avon NY |

Right from the time we entered the showroom and up to and including taking delivery there was an obvious high level of professionalism.

Pain Free Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Van Bortel Subaru made buying a new vehicle a pain free experience. The sales person, the finance manager and the person who instructed me in the operation of the vehicle were very knowledgeable, unrushed, organized and low key. The whole process moved quickly and without hassle. All my questions were answered before I asked them. It was a very positive experience.

Terrific

by from Rochester, new York |

What a relief to be able to go to a dealership and get a price on a car without pressure or haggling or salesmen going to "the back" to consult with "my manager". Everything went smoothly. Shawn communicated with us and followed up after we bought the impreza. And I love the car. The only negative is that the prices asked for extras (extended warranty, scotch guard, rust-proofing and service contract) seemed very high. We opted for none of these.

The Finest Automobile Dealership on the Planet

by from Fairport, NY |

Having now purchased a used vehicle and more currently leased a 2016 from Van Bortel Subaru in Victor, and having had some 50 years experience with similar outlets, I can without reservation nor fear of contradiction say that Ms. Van Bortel has the finest example of such in existence. Anywhere. Ever. The degree of customer orientation, the lengths to which the staff go to ensure a good customer experience, the appearance of the physical plant, the professional appearance and demeanor of the staff, the generosity of company policies, the no horseplay pricing, and the superb quality of the product they're selling (used as well as new) all go to yielding a transaction which is as painless as possible, and is largely genuinely enjoyable (excepting the paying part!). Our purchase in 2010 of a 2005 Forester was facilitated by that consummate professional, Karl Lindemuth, so when we found ourselves in the market for a replacement, based on the felicitous earlier experience, it was he whom we sought out. Once again, Karl's encyclopaedic product knowledge, professional aura, no-pressure/no-nonsense approach, patience, and ability to convey large amounts of technical as well as financial information in a form we could understand, proved him to be exactly what we seek in representatives. In the course of our discussions, Karl was able to demonstrate to us that for the same amount of money out of pocket over the life of a used car loan or new car lease period would be roughly equivalent, and that at the end of that period we'd be ahead of the game in seeking a replacement at that point, which made our decision making process much shorter and easier. Karl is a great ambassador for the dealership, and a great asset to the customer. We so value Subarus generally and Van Bortel in particular, it is unlikely we shall ever do business with any other dealership.

Great dealership

by from Rush NY |

We just purchased our third Subaru from Van Bortel Subaru in Victor. Love the atmosphere and business model at this dealership!

30,000 mile check up

by from Corning,NY |

VanBortel runs a tight schedule. They are very good about valuing my time. That is why I don't mind driving to Victor from Corning for great service I can trust. I also know if I'm ever not happy (which hasn't happened) Kitty VanBortel gives customers her personal cell phone number. I trust VanBortel and I love my Subaru!

An exemplary dealership

by from Rochester NY |

We just bought our third car from Van Bortel. What we appreciate the most is the total absence of the traditional car dealer flim-flam. A fair price was offered and a generous trade-in allowance was given for our old car. All staff were cordial and very professional. The communication was excellent throughout, with no pressure or back-room dealings. Van Bortel exemplifies the kind of dealership that makes buying a car a pleasure.

The best I have ever seen!

by from Central N.Y. |

Had a few bad experiences with car dealers, Van Bortel is by FAR the best, very professional, honest and they are VERY competitive on price. I will buy there again...