Doyle Chevrolet Subaru

Service 877-776-4702

Doyle. Close By. Customer 1st. -- Trusted for Over 70 Years

Respectful and Courteous

by from Webster, NY |

The staff was courteous and respectful throughout the entire transaction. We felt we negotiated a fair deal (with Nick M.) without either side taking a negative attitude. (We've experienced contentious/condescending salesmen at other dealerships). There was a mix-up with paperwork, and we had to wait/then return to re-do it, but (finance guys) Brent and Jason graciously offered to compensate us for the inconvenience. We are very happy with how we were treated at Doyles, and will definitely make it our first stop when we car shop again!

Great service as always.

by from Webster, New York |

I had oil change, inspection and a switch from a recall changed. Service was good and completed in a timely manner.

by from Webster, NY |

It was a quick pleasant experience. I was in for a complimentary oil change and tire rotation. They found a recall while my car was there, so they took care of that as well.

by from Webster, New York |

Service manager, Scott, takes a personal, hands-on approach to tough problems. Every year when I return to Doyle for service I always go to Tim for help. He remembers me and my car and knows just what is needed. Thanks Doyle for great service.

by from Webster New York |

Paul helped us to check out the Subaru's that were in stock. He wasn't at all pushy. Encouraged us to try the car before we had decided upon what we were actually looking for. We ended up buying something smaller than what we had originally been looking for. He got my husband interested right on the spot. I finally came around and I am happy with our choice.

Wonderful buying experience as well as Body Shop

by from Rochester, NY |

On 2/28 you delivered to me my 2014 Impala 2LZ! 1198 miles later a incompetent backed into the driver's side mirror and door. I was devastated to say the least because I think more of my cars that a lot of people I've encountered in my life. However, Brian Nudd was wonderful, caring and professional to me, he assured me that when he was finished with the repair I would never know the difference as to how the car appeared. Quess what, he kept his promise and my new Impala is once again BEAUTIFUL--best Chevy I have ever owned. I buy a new car every 2-years, wife has a 2012 Equinox and now I have my BEAUTY. I look forward to dealing in 2016 for another Equinox. Did business for years at Spurr, but the distance beame a real hassel. I trust the Doyle FAMILY name. I am a Chevy man-then, now, and forever. In fact Mr. Maynard Hallman was a very good friend of mine as my aunt worked for Mr. Hallman for 50+ years as his office manager.. Fabulous Gentleman Mr. Hallman was-a wonderful family were the Hallman's.

Outstanding

by from Webster,ny |

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. As usual the service adviser (Tim) and his service people did a great job. They always take good care of me.

Outstanding great service

by from Rochester New York |

Service adviser Tim always takes good care of all our vehicles, very pleasant and informs of any delays or problems that come up. All round good guy that meets and exceeds our expectations.

Great Service & Staff

by from Williamson, NY |

I appreciate the courtesness and prompt attention to detail by your staff each time I bring my vehicle in for service or general maintenance.

HORRIBLE do not go to this dealer

by from Rcohester, NY |

Run don't walk away from these folks! Get ready to empty your wallet if you buy from these people They sell bad cars in need of endless repairs and will only support you if you get the work done by them and then perform faulty repairs . My friend and I both bought used cars from Doyle the same day and with in no time or miles they both were in need of expensive repairs think about what the odds of that are. I have since moved on after over $ 5,000 loss with the Doyle Lemon and so did my friend. We discovered there are so many good decent honest dealers to choose from in Rochester you do not need to take a chance on Doyle. Save yourself endless money, your valuable time and misery avoid Doyle and please tell your family, friends and anyone you care about

Doyle Chevrolet Subaru responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Hello Maggie, We are very sorry you feel that way. Please give feel free to give us a call here at the dealership and see if there is something we may be able to help you with. We appreciate you business.