Doyle Chevrolet Subaru

Service 877-776-4702 Service 877-776-4702

Doyle. Close By. Customer 1st. -- Trusted for Over 70 Years

Doyle's is number 1!

by from Webster, NY |

Very knowledgeable and up to date to keep up with my needs. Everyone is very upfront and honest in telling me what needs to be done regarding my cars. I would definitely recommend Doyle's to any customer.

Excellent Experience

by from Webster, NY |

I had an excellent experience leasing a new Subaru from Doyle. Salesman Brent Venishel was great to work with and helped make the transaction smooth. He answered every question we had and made sure we were satisfied. He really hustled for us. When I picked up the vehicle, he took the time to explain every feature and function available. I was thoroughly knowledgeable about the car before I left the lot. I'd recommend Brent and Doyle to friends and families.

I don't hate the car buying experience here!

by from Irondequoit, NY |

We recently purchased our second vehicle at Doyle in two years. We were looking to upgrade to a particular vehicle but wasn't sure it was possible. We went back to see Pat Paciti-who was happy to try and help. We test drove a vehicle similar to what we wanted- Pat really let the car sell itself. Doyle then found the car - color, features etc. that we wanted. Financing was able to get the rate we needed- the Sales Manager Don Patterson helped smooth out a couple wrinkles at the end. I generally hate the car buying process but working with Doyle both times I was never stressed- there was really no haggling, no last minute phone calls..it was pretty simple.. I honestly think they wanted us to be happy with the experience. I have and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

Great Salesman

by from Rochester NY |

My salesman's name was Pat Pacitti. This guy was Awesome with a capital A. He was easy going, was very concerned that I was getting what I wanted, showed me everything about the car and afforded me all the time necessary to be sure that I was comfortable and happy with everything. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from him and I will continue to refer everyone I know to buy a car from him. Thanks for everything Pat.

Doyle Chevrolet Subaru - Outstanding Dealership

by from Livonia, NY |

Found my Buick Lucerne at Doyle, on the internet, and set up an apptmt to look at it. It was a drive from where I live but the minute I talked with Bruce Winner I knew there was a good chance that I'd be buying the car. He answered all my questions, was knowledgeable about the car, explained many features that I was not familiar with but most of all he treated me with respect! - which being a single woman buying a car is quite often an easy hit to some dealers. Because I let the manager know that Bruce was a great sales rep. to deal with I ended up buying the car for the price I wanted! I would without a doubt recommend the Doyle dealership to everyone - and certainly ask for Bruce Winner! By the way - I Love My Buick Lucerne.

Buyer Beware

by from Rochester, NY |

I just used the Doyle website to request an "ePrice." It appears that when you request this quote, the customer service representatives are not given any information about what vehicle you are inquiring about. I was promptly sent an email asking for more information to which I replied with my situation and was told I needed to set up an appointment. All I needed was a price to see if it was worth the time to go out there as it is quite a distance to travel and time is limited. After 2 emails I replied that all I needed was a price for the car I inquired about and that I was going a different direction. At this point, the customer service representative said she did her job and that I didn't give her any information about what type of vehicle I was inquiring about. The response was nothing short of rude, defensive, and completely unprofessional. My shortsightedness at not understanding the customer service reps are not actually given any information about what vehicle you are inquiring about (although they could ASK for this information when first contacting you) should not have elicited such a rude response. This was my second attempt at doing business with Doyle Subaru in Webster - 3 years ago we attempted buying an Impreza with them and ended up buying a Tribeca from a different dealer who was much more responsive (Doyle sold the Impreza before our appointment time and never contacted us to let us know...we happily ended up spending more at another dealership for our Tribeca). Other dealerships have a quick easy way to determine prices online and a quick to work with you even with tight scheduling constraints. Second time with poor experience spanning several years - will not try again.

Service Important Part of Dealership

by from East Irondequoit, New York |

Tim Teerlink and his guys did an awesome job. Finished well before promised time. Quality work as always. Great Service Department.

Great lease deal on a new 2016 Chevrolet Impala LT

by from Webster NY |

Jeff Davies got me a deal on a lease for an Impala LT that a much larger dealer would not match. Doyle is very close to my home and it will be nice having a local dealer for support.

Speak with Brent he's awesome.

by from Rochester, NY |

Great dealership. I would recommend speaking with Brent Venishel, he was extremely helpful and made our new car buying experience enjoyable.

Paul Switzer

by from Rochester, N.Y. |

I stopped by to inquire about the Crosstrek even though my my low mileage Forester was serving me very well. Paul Switzer listened to my questions, gave me his card and a Crosstrek brochure. I was pleasantly surprised by his professional demeanor and ability to understand my questions regarding staying with my Forester vs. getting a new car. After digesting the information, I returned. Paul presented me with clear concise information which led me to ordering a Crosstrek. Everything went so easily .......my thanks to Paul and the support staff.