The Autobarn Countryside  Subaru

Service 877-357-0200

L.O.V.E.

Countryside Autobarn Review

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2014 new Subaru Impreza a few weeks ago. Mario was our salesman and he was excellent! He was very informative and allowed me to get a wonderful car for a reasonable price. I felt very confident in my decision and know that I bought a safe car that I feel confident driving. I would highly recommend not only purchasing a Subaru, but traveling to Countyside to do it!

Auto barn Subaru of countryside

by from Justice IL |

They were very relaxed, straight forward and answered any and all questions. They were a little hard on pricing but remember you are getting a Subaru and they offer more extras than any other dealer!

Really happy with my purchase

by from Berwyn |

I bought a subaru impreza from the Autobarn a few weeks ago. Mike was my salesman and he was a excellent salesman to work with! The whole staff makes you feel like family. Amazing customer service and prices.

low pressure, relaxed experience

by from Chicago il |

I stopped in to look at a used Legacy as they had one of the biggest selections in the Chicago land area. I was greeted with a smile at the door by Paul. He was very friendly and found me a vehicle that suited my needs and fitting my budget. He was very relaxed and at no point did I feel pressured to purchase the vehicle. I would highly recommend Paul and the Autobarn for a vehicle.

Like signing your life away to a mobster

by from Chicago Ridge IL |

Just a bad buying experience. "Friendly" is not a word that managers have learned in their life time. Post sale complains about repairs that I had to pay out of my own pocked were straight out ignored, and I got pretty much yelled at for even mentioning them. During the signing process nothing was explained that a regular person would need. While the facility was clean, but the place was full of employees that were doing nothing. It felt like the managers cared so little about the people at that place, that they were allowed to do whatever they want. The sales person himself was probably the only good part about this sale.

The Autobarn Countryside Subaru responded to this review

August 8, 2014

We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your Cars.com review; you did not share in that experience. This is very disappointing to us, and we take your criticism very seriously. As a result we are reviewing our pre-driven vehicle delivery process, and are working to improve the manner in which we address post-delivery vehicle concerns. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at our dealership.

SHADY DEALER

by from PLAINFIELD IL |

CALLED ABOUT A WRX THAT THEY HAD THE PERSON I SPOKE WITH DIDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CAR FAX REPORT THE CAR HAD A REPORT ON IT FOR A ACCIDENT THAT THEY DIDNT KNOW ABOUT OR HAD TO GO ASK SOMEONE ABOUT IT THEY WERE AND STILL ARE ASKING OVER TO MUCH FOR THE CAR THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SHADY DEALERSHIP TO ME AND I WILL BE REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB

The Autobarn Countryside Subaru responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your online shopping experience. We take consumer comments very seriously as we are always working to improve our level of service. We pride ourselves on fair pricing and full disclosure about the condition of every vehicle we offer for sale. Every car we list includes a link to a free Carfax report, and we monitor all current market conditions to ensure that our prices are at or below the fair market value. We will be reviewing the vehicle condition reports, and how to interpret them, with our telephone representatives to make sure that a misunderstanding such as this does not occur in the future.

Great service.

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Very knowledgeable and professional service. My car buying experience was very pleasant. I would recommend Subaru in Countryside to anyone looking for a new or used car. Juan S.

Excellent all around!

by from Chicago, IL |

If you are looking for a great deal with friendly service this is the dealership! Not only did they beat everyone else's price by a wide margin but they made the entire process fast and easy. I can't say enough good things about this dealership.

Very nice experience

by from Elk Grove Vlg., IL |

I went to look at a used vehicle on a Tuesday, and met salesman Mike P. I was happy with Mike?s demeanor. I took the vehicle for a test drive and had some concerns about the brakes. Mike said he would have the service techs look at it. Mike called me the next day and said the problem was fixed. I went back on Thursday and met Mario (Mike?s day off). I was also very happy with Mario?s professionalism. Mario pointed out the fixed problem, so I test drove the vehicle again. I purchased the vehicle right after. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from these folks. I felt very comfortable with Mike and Mario; very nice people. The used vehicle ? very nice.

Excellant experience

by from Niles, IL. |

We were looking for a used car for my 19 year old son and he found exactly what he wanted here. When we drove down from the northern suburbs I was not looking forward to dealing with a car salesman. While on the lot we were approached by Mario inquiring if we needed any help. His manner and how he talked took my fears away. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle we were looking at, pointed out the positives as well as the negatives. We went for a test drive and when in to talk price. Even that part wasn't as bad as I though it would be. We came to an agreement very soon and the deal was done! Shortly after the purchase we had some mechanical problems with the car and it needed repair. We had it brought back to The Autobarn and I dealt with Scott in the service department and Dennis the sales manager and couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. I will purchase another vehicle from these great people.