The Autobarn Countryside  Subaru

Service 877-357-0200

L.O.V.E.

Perfect!

by from Worth, IL |

I had the best car buying experience with Adam! He made everything so easy and I'm couldn't be happier with my purchase! Thank you!!

#1 worst service department ever!

by from Countryside |

Our Subaru is still under the complete new car warranty. When we brought the car in to fix 2 intermittent DOCUMENTED problems they wanted us to know that they could charge us $140.00 for each problem if they could not find the cause? Why would i pay them for not being able to do their job and find and fix the DOCUMENTED problem! The internet is loaded with people reporting the same problem on the car! Kept the car for over 4 days and guess what--------they found nothing!! Claimed Subaru has never heard of such a problem----- maybe they should look on the internet!These people do not have a clue on fixing a problem! Loved my salesman when i bought the car ----- service department makes me think to never again use this dealer.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Since your comments were made anonymously, I am unable to address them specifically. I would encourage you to contact our Customer Care Center at 708-497-3999 to seek a satisfactory resolution. I would however like to address a couple of your general comments. First of all, the diagnostic charge that you mentioned is standard procedure at all repair facilities, and if no problem was found, you would not have been charged at all. Secondly, it is well known that a great deal of the information found on the internet is untrue or misleading at best. It is a virtual impossibility that comments in a blog, forum or something of that nature could diagnose a problem on a vehicle better that a factory trained and certified technician that is actually examining your particular vehicle. In most cases such as this the real issue lies with an after market accessory or modification that is not taken into account when performing the "self diagnosis". We certainly welcome all types of feedback, negative and positive, because it helps us improve each day. Please reach out to us so we can address your concern directly.

Countryside Autobarn Review

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2014 new Subaru Impreza a few weeks ago. Mario was our salesman and he was excellent! He was very informative and allowed me to get a wonderful car for a reasonable price. I felt very confident in my decision and know that I bought a safe car that I feel confident driving. I would highly recommend not only purchasing a Subaru, but traveling to Countyside to do it!

Auto barn Subaru of countryside

by from Justice IL |

They were very relaxed, straight forward and answered any and all questions. They were a little hard on pricing but remember you are getting a Subaru and they offer more extras than any other dealer!

Really happy with my purchase

by from Berwyn |

I bought a subaru impreza from the Autobarn a few weeks ago. Mike was my salesman and he was a excellent salesman to work with! The whole staff makes you feel like family. Amazing customer service and prices.

low pressure, relaxed experience

by from Chicago il |

I stopped in to look at a used Legacy as they had one of the biggest selections in the Chicago land area. I was greeted with a smile at the door by Paul. He was very friendly and found me a vehicle that suited my needs and fitting my budget. He was very relaxed and at no point did I feel pressured to purchase the vehicle. I would highly recommend Paul and the Autobarn for a vehicle.

Like signing your life away to a mobster

by from Chicago Ridge IL |

Just a bad buying experience. "Friendly" is not a word that managers have learned in their life time. Post sale complains about repairs that I had to pay out of my own pocked were straight out ignored, and I got pretty much yelled at for even mentioning them. During the signing process nothing was explained that a regular person would need. While the facility was clean, but the place was full of employees that were doing nothing. It felt like the managers cared so little about the people at that place, that they were allowed to do whatever they want. The sales person himself was probably the only good part about this sale.

August 8, 2014

We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your Cars.com review; you did not share in that experience. This is very disappointing to us, and we take your criticism very seriously. As a result we are reviewing our pre-driven vehicle delivery process, and are working to improve the manner in which we address post-delivery vehicle concerns. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at our dealership.

SHADY DEALER

by from PLAINFIELD IL |

CALLED ABOUT A WRX THAT THEY HAD THE PERSON I SPOKE WITH DIDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CAR FAX REPORT THE CAR HAD A REPORT ON IT FOR A ACCIDENT THAT THEY DIDNT KNOW ABOUT OR HAD TO GO ASK SOMEONE ABOUT IT THEY WERE AND STILL ARE ASKING OVER TO MUCH FOR THE CAR THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SHADY DEALERSHIP TO ME AND I WILL BE REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB

May 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your online shopping experience. We take consumer comments very seriously as we are always working to improve our level of service. We pride ourselves on fair pricing and full disclosure about the condition of every vehicle we offer for sale. Every car we list includes a link to a free Carfax report, and we monitor all current market conditions to ensure that our prices are at or below the fair market value. We will be reviewing the vehicle condition reports, and how to interpret them, with our telephone representatives to make sure that a misunderstanding such as this does not occur in the future.

Great service.

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Very knowledgeable and professional service. My car buying experience was very pleasant. I would recommend Subaru in Countryside to anyone looking for a new or used car. Juan S.

Excellent all around!

by from Chicago, IL |

If you are looking for a great deal with friendly service this is the dealership! Not only did they beat everyone else's price by a wide margin but they made the entire process fast and easy. I can't say enough good things about this dealership.

Very nice experience

by from Elk Grove Vlg., IL |

I went to look at a used vehicle on a Tuesday, and met salesman Mike P. I was happy with Mike?s demeanor. I took the vehicle for a test drive and had some concerns about the brakes. Mike said he would have the service techs look at it. Mike called me the next day and said the problem was fixed. I went back on Thursday and met Mario (Mike?s day off). I was also very happy with Mario?s professionalism. Mario pointed out the fixed problem, so I test drove the vehicle again. I purchased the vehicle right after. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from these folks. I felt very comfortable with Mike and Mario; very nice people. The used vehicle ? very nice.