Henderson Ford

810 Ridge Rd, Webster, NY 14580

Used 585-313-8378 Used585-313-8378

WENT TO SEVERAL DEALERS, THIS ONE WAS GREAT

by from Irondequiot, NY |

We went to several dealers, and we had no pressure here. William Page was our sales person, he was great. He dealed with us the whole time instead of passing us around to others like the other deales. The other dealers kept asking for money down, and high pressure. Here, he listened to what we needed, found the car we wanted, and let us talk with no pressure. I am very pleased with this dealership!

November 16, 2013

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that William was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Regards, Vern Downey Sales Department Manager

The Best!

by from Webster, New York |

I had a small repair done and then had the car serviced . Everything very timely - Everyone extremely courteous and helpful! Love that drive right in and someone is Johnny -on- the -spot to help the customer! Thank you Al and Bryan! Would and have recommended to friends and family. A refreshing change from any place I have ever had my car serviced/repaired.

May 25, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Henderson Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

Sales

by from Brockport, NY |

I bought a F150. So far, so good. Love the vehicle. Hope to put 281,000+ miles on it, as I did my last F-150. I had a positive experience with Henderson Ford, in large part because my salesman, Jack,was excellent.

Buyer

by from Penfield, New York |

Between Sales Consultant Jack Guinan and General Manager Darryl Owens, they we able to find the vehicle we were looking for. When we first sat down with both to discuss what we were looking for and the price we were willing to pay, they worked hard to find that vehicle and in the price range we were looking to pay Normally, my wife and I do not enjoy buying cars. The buying experience we had at Henderson Ford far exceeded our expectations and made the buying experience enjoyable Hats off to Darryl and Jack.

May 25, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Henderson Ford. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Henderson Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

Oil change & NYSI 2008 Taurus

by from Rochester, NY |

2008 Taurus needed oil change and NYSI ... done sooner than expected ... manager had car brought close to waiting room door as he noticed handicapped parking permit and fact that I had trouble walking ... explained why he didn't urge me to get some expensive recommended services as car mileage was not high enough to make it advisable, and he knew I couldn't afford it anyway. Excellent experience!

Debra Critz

by from Webster, NY |

I honestly will not have my BABY - Mustang worked on by any other place have Always has good service and friendly and polite people I have dealt with. Promised at or before time told. The phone call to tell me she was done was a benefit....seeing I was shopping. Thank you for your service and dedication to detail. Debbie

May 25, 2016

We appreciate your response, Debra! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Amazing service center, sales.. Read small print

by from Fairport, NY |

F-150 ...The service department is amazing!! 100% recommended. Sales..just watch what they add on to your purchase without your knowledge!!!! Read over everything!! Otherwise a great experience!

Service

by from Rochester, NY |

Very courteous.. I have nothing else to say. Have a very blessed day.

May 10, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Linda. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location.

Oil Chang Price too High

by from Webster,NY |

The service was good but you are way out of line on your price for a oil change,$29.95,Piehler $15.00,Vision $15.00. So why would I come to you when I can get it cheaper down the street?

May 11, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you have any additional questions, we will be more than happy to assist you!

Great Service

by from Webster, NY |

I thought I needed to replace my tires (which I shared with the mechanic) but I was given the OK to carry on. I appreciate that as I was given honest feedback and can wait until my next visit to replace them.