Henderson Ford

810 Ridge Rd, Webster, NY 14580

Used 585-313-8378 Used 585-313-8378

WENT TO SEVERAL DEALERS, THIS ONE WAS GREAT

by from Irondequiot, NY |

We went to several dealers, and we had no pressure here. William Page was our sales person, he was great. He dealed with us the whole time instead of passing us around to others like the other deales. The other dealers kept asking for money down, and high pressure. Here, he listened to what we needed, found the car we wanted, and let us talk with no pressure. I am very pleased with this dealership!

November 16, 2013

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that William was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Regards, Vern Downey Sales Department Manager

Best place to get blinker fluid. See Brian.

by from Rochester, NY |

I have always had my car serviced at Henderson since I bought it there in 2011. I am sorry they went out the selling the Lincoln. That is what I have but when I need a new car I will go to Henderson first for a Ford. I have always had great service.

Oil Change

by from Penfield, NY |

I brought my car in for an oil change because the message center said car was due. I was told I didn't need it done yet because of the mileage and they would reset the clock. When my husband got the car he had to pay $32.35 so apparently the works was done on the car. I was not expecting a bill since I was told nothing needed to be done.

Thanks

by from Webster, NY |

Oil change was done quickly and before we expected. Thanks for a great experience.

February 1, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

No appointment necessary.

by from Webster, New York |

I used the quick lane service for my 15,000 mile check up and oil & filter change. They weren't too busy so the wait wasn't too long. Took care of everything that I needed to have done.

by from Fairport, New York |

My salesperson, Jessica Iuppa, was very helpful, knowledgeable, and professional when meeting with me this past weekend. I stopped in to inquire about the new Escapes and test drive them as well. Jessica was informative and thorough. She was patient with all of my questions and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the car buying and leasing process. I will definitely recommend friends and family to Henderson and to seek out Jessica in the future.

Comfortable Wait Area, Great Staff

by from Webster, NY |

The service staff is calm, methodical, and easy to work with. The parts department is incredibly helpful, and communicates well when things arrive. I highly recommend service here.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Brian. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Henderson Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Love Quick Lane!

by from Rochester, NY |

I used Quick Lane for an oil change! Quick and excellent service!

Great service!

by from Webster, NY |

Very timely service, answered my follow-up concerns with care and speed. Very pleased!

January 27, 2016

We appreciate your review, Joseph! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Ford 2010

by from Rochester, NY |

Service department staff were very nice and helpful even though repair costs on vehicle was more than I expected at that visit. I'm glad they recommended the repairs and I was able to them done while I was there on a Saturday afternoon in a timely manner.

January 27, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.