Henderson Ford

Service 877-468-8124

We're Driven by you!

WENT TO SEVERAL DEALERS, THIS ONE WAS GREAT

by from Irondequiot, NY |

We went to several dealers, and we had no pressure here. William Page was our sales person, he was great. He dealed with us the whole time instead of passing us around to others like the other deales. The other dealers kept asking for money down, and high pressure. Here, he listened to what we needed, found the car we wanted, and let us talk with no pressure. I am very pleased with this dealership!

Henderson Ford responded to this review

November 15, 2013

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that William was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Regards, Vern Downey Sales Department Manager

Feedback on F350 purchase

by from Webster, NY |

F350 Lariat Staff was very helpful! Truck is beautiful!! Large selection compared to other dealerships

worth the wait

by from Webster, NY |

Needed a oil change had to wait as only one mechanic on, however seats where ccomfortable and then the best part was I had earned a free oil change with the rewards program. It made the wait well worth it.

Great Service! friendly service desk men. on time!

by from Webster, NY |

I really like the quick lane service. Also a tech calls with info about needed parts before he install them for an ok. The guys at the service desk are great and friendly. Keep up the good work!

Visit to Quick Lane

by from Webster, NY |

Service was great, very fast, and reasonably priced. Brian was very courteous, helpful, and professional. Will definitely come back again. The "no appointment necessary" is wonderful.

Great service, but car left soiled.

by from Webster, NY |

As always, the customer service was excellent. Unfortunately, two recurring issues arose. 1. It seems excessive that I should have to wait a day for Henderson Ford to obtain parts for a 2006 Fusion. There are lots of these cars on the road and they will all start to need parts around now. Is it too much to ask for Henderson Ford to stock parts for this make and model. 2. There seems to be a recurring problem with cars being returned dirtier than they arrived. The car door arm rest was returned soiled this time and there was metal pieces on the carpet. In my opinion, you should not expect mechanics to clean up the interior after they work on a car. They don't have time to perform cleanups. Each car should be checked over by cleanup person before being returned. Some dealerships even wash and vacuum cars after they are serviced. I hope this helps.

professional, great customer service

by from Williamson, NY |

Everyone interaction, since I first walked in the front door was positive.

Paul Fabian for Henderson Ford Service

by from Webster, NY |

We sent a separate email directly to Randy Henderson explaining our pleasure and satisfaction with his dealership,especially Steve, the service writer and Fred, the shuttle driver. Both are to be commended for providing excellent customer service.

Great Servive

by from Webster, NY |

Very efficient. Very friendly Dropped car off at 8 ask for it by noon got it by 10:30. Great job

by from Troy, NY |

Greg in the Fast Lane is a great service writer. My mechanic in Troy, NY never told me that my battery was weak. Greg let me have a complementary multi-point inspection that identified this critical issue. If I am in the Rochester area again, I will get the needed service at Henderson.

Great Place to Do Business

by from Webster, NY |

I have been using Henderson Ford for service for years and I have always appreciated their interest in satisfying my needs completely.