Bob Johnson Chevrolet

1271 Ridge Rd W, Rochester, NY 14615

New 888-904-1712
Used 855-290-8689
Service 888-480-2138

It's a better place to buy a car!

Very Happy With Purchase!

by from Rochester, NY |

We traded in my wife's G6 and leased a 2013 Malibu Eco. We are very happy with the team at Bob Johnson for getting the deal together. My wife loves her new car! Special thanks to Joey Grimshaw who did a great job and is very knowlegable with regard to the product. We will shop here again and will recommend this dealer to others.

Great experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Great overall experience buying a car. This was the 3rd car we purchased from this dealership.

Recent Purchase of 2015 Equinox

by from Rochester, New York |

I have had a perfect experience with this dealer, from the first time that I contacted them by phone. The first contact was for some required service on my previous Chevrolet Vehicle. Also, later, I contacted their sales department, to set up the purchase of a New 2015 Chevrolet Equinox. That matter was also handled very well, by one of their salesmen. He was thorough, in explaining the vehicle options, and answering my questions on further details. It was a perfect experience, from the first contact with the salesman, up through the actual delivery of the vehicle to me.

Perfection is class.

by from Rochester , N.Y. |

Its wonderful in these time to find someone with a sweet,genuine personality as I did today(10/16/2014). This is my second Equinox from BJC . Larry Belkin of Bob Johnson Chevy was great to work with. I knew what i wanted and he behaved perfectly ,he was not pushy he was there to guide me and he did it well.Felt like i was related to him. The staff was polite,clean environment .Thanks "Bob Johnson Team"

I needed a CAR , ASAP

by from Greece, NY |

You have very friendly staff, even though they were not directly part of my buying process. . I was amused by some of their TIES!!! Overall "JOHN L" was very sweet and knowledgeable.. He worked very hard and quickly to see that i was happy ...and I am!!!!! I LOVE my new 2014 CHEVY CRUZE, in Forest green!!! THANK YOU!

Great Sales Person

by from Rochester,New York |

We were out shopping for a used car and hadn't decided what kind yet. We stopped at Bob Johnson just to see what they had to offer. We decided to look at the Chevy Cruze that is when John Lanzatella offered to help us. We had heard about the rebates offers and he was able to discuss all of the options with us. Before we left that day we had purchased a brand new 2014 Chevy Cruze for less than we would have brought a used vehicle for. We never thought we could have brought a new car but with John's help we realized it was possible. We also were able to buy an extended warranty equal to the years of our loan and paint protection for the car for the life of the car. We liked to thank Bob Johnson for the time and customer care.

Great Staff, Great Service

by from Dryden, NY |

Talked with Joey Grimshaw at Bob Johnson and he delivered exactly what we asked for. Could not find what we wanted at any other dealership but Joey walked us through placing the order and delivered in less time than he originally told us. w vehicle and gave us a great price on our trade-in too. Thought we had a great financing deal through our local credit union but Bob Johnson found us financing to beat that by almost 3%. Won't hesitate to recommend Joey and Bob Johnson to everyone we know!

Great customer service

by from Rochestern Ny |

Anne, sales associate, was prompt, answering all the questions, made the buying experience easy and quick.

great service, friendly, helpful

by from Rochester, NY |

Wonderful. Will have service and future purchases from this location. Wish I bought here last time around.

pleased

by from Rochester, NY |

I found a good qaility car and the car I wanted for a fair price. They got me an excellent finance interest rate. The sales person and finance person were both very pleasant and accomodating to deal with comparatively speaking to previous dealerships where I have car shopped. The sales perosn even went to another competitors dealership to purchase touch up paint for my vehicle. I was a bit frustrated on the day I went to pick up my new car because I was kept waiting for an hour and half past my appointment time. Overall, I was satisified with my purchase and would recommend Bob Johnson Chevrolet.

Awesome place to buy a car

by from Rochester, Ny |

Traded my 2008 Suzuki SX4. My salesman, Brady Schultz was fantastic! My overall experience was great!