Bob Johnson Chevrolet

1271 Ridge Rd W, Rochester, NY 14615

New 888-904-1712
Used 855-290-8689
Service 888-480-2138

It's a better place to buy a car!

Very Happy With Purchase!

by from Rochester, NY |

We traded in my wife's G6 and leased a 2013 Malibu Eco. We are very happy with the team at Bob Johnson for getting the deal together. My wife loves her new car! Special thanks to Joey Grimshaw who did a great job and is very knowlegable with regard to the product. We will shop here again and will recommend this dealer to others.

Outstanding customer service

by from Penfield, NY |

I had purchased several cars from Rick Mayo in the past, and followed him to Bob Johnson Chevrolet to buy 3 more cars in 2014. He is always conscientious, detail driven and is not satisfied until I am satisfied. I will continue to buy my cars from Rick Mayo at Bob Johnson because I trust him and couldn't imagine doing business elsewhere! Brian in service followed up my great experience and I would recommend the service department for any repairs needed.

charles g.

by from rochester, n.y. |

Our salesman was very kind and listened to our needs.

Great Service

by from Spencerport, New York |

I just leased a car from Randy Klatt and Bob Johnson Chevolet. I hate the process of buying a car. Randy was excellent. I had a ton of questions and he answered all of them with patience and a smile. I also had concerns and he was willing to talk with me until I felt comfortable. I did not feel rushed or pressured and he worked very hard at ensuring that I would be a satisfied customer when I left with my car. Additionally, he worked to make the paperwork seem painless. He really made me feel like I was his only customer when I was working with him even even I know I wasn't. Aside, the Bob Johnson Clunker program is great.

2014 Eco Malibu is exactly what I needed!

by from Rochester, New York |

I just purchased my second Malibu from Bob Johnson Chevrolet and the 2014 Eco Malibu exceeds my needs for quality, value and style. The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Carol Harrington. She made me feel right at home with my vehicle purchase. I highly recommend Bob Johnson Chevrolet as I have been a loyal customer since 2000...Keep up the great work and Thank You!

2014 Eco Malibu is exactly what I needed!

2014 Traverse purchase

by from Rochester NY |

Sales people were courteous and helpful without being pushy. I made multiple visits before finally deciding to purchase. They had many vehicles with the options I wanted and it was ready for pick up as scheduled. Enjoyable experience purchasing my new vehicle.

Great service, Very satisfied.

by from Williamson, NY |

Our salesperson was Willie Williams, he did a wonderful job.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Rochester, NY |

Loved the customer service provided by various staff members at Bob Johnson Chevrolet, especially from Carol H. & Maryann M.. These ladies truly displayed good old fashion customer service skills by being patient, thorough, personable, friendly and knowledgeable. Fantastic customer is the best way to keep loyal customers. I will definitely go back to Bob Johnson Chevrolet to purchase another new car.

Again, Great Experience Buying our Third Chevrolet

by from Rochester, New York |

Despite the fact that the Bob Johnson Dealership was packed, we arranged an appointment with Sales Professional, Brady Schultz. We had built a relationship with Brady from a previous purchase that was positive and wanted information on the 2014 Equinox SUV. We never felt rushed and were offered an opportunity to test drive the Equinox that really helped our decision. Very happy with our new vehicle and with the attention given us, not only by Brady, but the management team as well.

I Love My New Chevy Sonic LT from Bob Johnson

by from Rochester, NY |

Larry Belkin provided outstanding service as a sales person and helped get me into the right vehicle for a great price. Everyone at Bob Johnson is a pleasure to deal with and I really appreciate it.