Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mitsubishi RAM

Used 877-704-3388
Service 877-294-3511

Great service - Very accommodating

by from Rochester, NY |

I bought a car from Marina a little under a year ago. They made it very easy for me and they never tried to oversell. I told them my budget and they showed me all of my options without ever becoming pushy. I also got free oil changes for life included in the purchase of my vehicle, and it is so nice to be able to take it there for all of my services.

Great experience buying from Gutierrez and Labate

by from Rochester |

I had a very pleasant experience buying my Jeep from Johnathan Gutierrez with his laid back no pressure style. Also a big shout out to John Labate for all his help making my car buying experience joyful and quick.

Very pleasant experience

by from Ontario, NY |

Friendly, courteous, and accommodating staff. Received prompt service. Clean and comfortable waiting area with coffee, muffins, and fresh fruit. Good variety of reading material. Adequate TV screen for easy viewing while waiting. The restroom was clean with bright lighting. The work done was excellent. They left my vehicle clean the same way it was brought in. Ordered floor mats from the parts department which were available for pick up as promised. The staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. Will purchase parts again in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Rochester, NY |

Mr. Franklin's energetic, genuine and caring attitude and salesmanship made me feel at ease with not only the car purchase but the dealership for this was my first experience with Marino Dodge. Excellent salesman, I highly recommend him!

Worst service ever

by from Rochester, New York |

During the snow storm my car died on me I call Marina Dodge 671-3000 spoke to the service manager Paul who immediately informed me that he would not be able to look at the car until Monday due to them being backed up due to the storm. I called them several times at 7:37am again at 845am 1017am and 301pm only to be told they haven't looked at it yet. At 4:47 I get a call from Paul the service manager who has always been very friendly he says he doesn't have good news and says my alternator and battery is bad and to fix it will be $850.00 plus tax. WHAT??? He then says he cannot fix it on Friday because they were backed up so he can fix it on Monday morning he will try to do it first thing Monday morning. 3 minutes later I call to speak to Paul and Dave who is really rude says Paul left wow 3 minutes ok Dave well can you let Paul know I will have someone else fix it. Dave says ok and then hangs up. Dave calls back at 502pm by the way I have these calls recorded. Dave says hey I'm not for sure what Paul told you but your car is half way through! I say what?!!?! Well you can stop because I don't have $850 plus taxes. Wait Paul said he will start Monday so was that a lie because he forgot to call me and tell me about my car and they had already finished it. I hate to be lied to and I am a single mother with a child who has to take 4 shots of insulin per day and I just spent &419.90 on insulin yesterday. I can't afford this and Dave says "I spoke to Paul who said you agreed" well Dave why would I say fix it. Yes I would prefer the dealer to work on my cat because this is where I purchased it from if I had it. Now they have lied and fixed my car. Unfortunately I have to deal with this place because I am VIP how awesome! For oil changes but I will never purchase from here again because they lied I would of been ok if he said I'm sorry we started the work and because we were so busy I forgot to call I couldn't even get that from Marina Dodge. I'm so disappointed because I have referred 2 people to them who have purchased cars but this experience was by far the worst experience I have ever dealt with. Now I have to figure out what's next.

Great buying experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Louie was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I felt that my concerns and input were respected and well heard. He was patient in addressing my questions and exploring best options for my current financial situation and did his best to ensure a smooth transition into my new vehicle. Thanks Louie!

CLEAN FACILITY AND FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES

by from ROCHESTER NY |

THIS WAS ARE FIRST TIME EXPRIENCE BUYING A NEW VECHICLE. WE WERE GREETED WARMLY BY ALL EMPLOYEES.ALEXANDRA WAS TOTALLY AWESOME. SHE WAS COURTEOUS AND CORDIAL.WE FELT VERY AT EASE, NO PRESSURE. WE WALK IN WE THINKING CAN NEVER AFFORD A NEW VECHILE AND A COUPLE HOURS LATER WE DROVE OFF THE LOT IN A NEW JEEP.SHE WAS COMPLETELY HELPFUL FROM GETTING US REASONABLE FINANCING TO GETTING OUR INSURANCE SWITCHED OVER. HER PROFESSIONALISM IS EXEMPLARY.SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS.THANK YOU ALEXANDRA. SINCERELY PAUL WEBER AND DEBBIE RITZENTHALER

Great Service

by from Rochester, NY |

Mr. Gutierrez, was very helpful, and helped me find a car that was in great condition in my price range.Johnathan Gutierrez is the man to see! The employees were very friendly as well. I enjoyed doing business with this company.

now that was easy

by from rochester, ny |

Alex was fantastic to work with. I had recently dealt with a canned script sales rep from another dealership so I was expecting the same when I called Marina. I was pleasantly surprised by experience. She was extremely friendly and NEVER used any of the typical car sales rep tactics. I never felt rushed or pushed when dealing with her. She did a really nice job of explaining the trade in system too. I felt that Doug (sales manager) was willing and interested in finding a deal that would work for both parties. And Jason in finance was easy to work with too. I've been to quite a few dealerships and must say that this was probably the best experience that my wife and I have had. In fact my 12 year old daughter who was with me during the sales negotiation later said "why do people hate buying cars - that seemed pretty easy." I have had a # of negative experiences that have made me think that most dealers want to rip you off whenever possible. I can honestly say that I will recommend my family, friends, and clients to Alex and her team at Marina. I hope their approach gets the attention it deserves in a business that talks about the importance of the customer experience, but rarely walks it.

Jeep Purchase

by from Fairport NY |

Very informative, presented alternative financing plans, advice on vehicle selection very appropriate for me, Jim Brown listened to my needs/desires before showing me the available vehicles. Made the process simple, clear, and enjoyable.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Perry, NY |

My son was looking for a vehicle and found one at Marina Dodge. The experience was very easy and enjoyable. Jim was great to work with, as was his sales manager. I would recommend Jim and Marina Dodge to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.