Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mitsubishi RAM

Used 877-704-3388
Service 877-294-3511

Great service - Very accommodating

by from Rochester, NY |

I bought a car from Marina a little under a year ago. They made it very easy for me and they never tried to oversell. I told them my budget and they showed me all of my options without ever becoming pushy. I also got free oil changes for life included in the purchase of my vehicle, and it is so nice to be able to take it there for all of my services.

New car in less than an hour 2x!

by from Fairport, NY |

Charlie James.....or is it James Charlie? The man with two first names, Charlie got me in and out in less than an hour. I called him up, told him what I needed, and as soon as I drove in the lot, it was right there. I purchased 2 vehicles from him and both times the service was excellent!

Waste of my time!!!!!!!

by from Youngsville,pa |

Contacted dealer on Internet about used vehicle. I explained to him that I was from 3 hours south and that I was only coming up because he said it would be ready. 3 hours later we arrived to find the vehicle getting repairs that it apparently just needed? The service tech put the wheels back on some could test drive it. I found it had an exhaust leak. So now they have to finish prior repairs and inspect leak. They wanted us to spend the night on my dime and then not budge one dime on the Jeep Wrangler. Needless to say I left and will never go back!!!!!!! Wasted a vacation day from work and $80 in fuel.

Great service and customer experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I was recommended by my daughter and future son-in-law to visit John Gutierrez at Marina Dodge for my next car purchase. John was very friendly, informative and offered many choices based on what I was looking for. Definitely never felt pushed or rushed, made me feel very comfortable in the decisions I was making. Thinking that most dealers would make me wait to take the car home, but thanks to John and Mike, this deal was worked out quickly, signed and out the door within a couple of hours. I was very impressed with the service and the deal and would definitely recommend John to anyone I know who's looking to buy a car, with no hassles and great customer service.

GreatService,guaranteed satisfaction,accommodating

by from Rochester, NY |

Recently I financed my first vehicle (with payments) through Marina and I must say I am very pleased. They were very accommodating and they made sure I was able to find a car I could afford and love. They work with you to make sure you leave with full satisfaction and a good feeling about your purchase. They work together as a team to also ensure you are taken care of. The actual paperwork and buying process was a bit long (after all you are making a large purchase) but it was well worth the wait. I absolutely love my car ... Only problem I have is that it started making a noise the next day, I'm taking it to my personal mechanic because cars with over 100k mi. is not covered under warranty. But overall I do recommend them as a dealership especially if you are financing a car for the first time.

Friendly and not pushy!! Would recommend to anyone

by from Rochester, NY |

Everyone that worked there was very friendly and accommodating. The deal was worked out quickly and didn't take forever. I never felt like I was being pushed or rushed into making a deal. Would recommend this dealership to everyone!!!

Marina Experience

by from Webster NY |

John Gutierrez was the nicest sales individual that I ever dealt with. He made my experience pleasant and comfortable. John is an asset to Marina and you should be proud to have him on your team

Not overely impressed

by from Rochester Ny |

Stopped by Marina Dodge today in hopes to find a vehicle that we liked. Our salesman was personable and friendly. We discussed our budget and test drove a couple vehicles. Afterwards, we sat at the desk while the sales team figured out pricing and payments. I was extremely turned off by the fact that the whispered behind us for a lengthy period of time only to come back with outraegeous pricing. We told the dealer that we could not afford it and he went back to the desk directly behind us and whispered some more with a group of people. This process went on at least 3 times. The owner (or at least someone higher up) sat with us and proposed the final deal..still wasn't in the budget. We noticed another paper with a written deal underneath it but decided to leave as we were incredibly unimpressed with how unprofessional this process was. The FINA deal came and we turned it down. The dealer began to criticize my vehicle (NOT the trade in and newly purchased at another location) and resorted to explaining how badly we are going to need a new car soon. He was defensive when I said no to the deal. I will not be returning as this process was so stressful and nerve racking.

Great experience buying from Gutierrez and Labate

by from Rochester |

I had a very pleasant experience buying my Jeep from Johnathan Gutierrez with his laid back no pressure style. Also a big shout out to John Labate for all his help making my car buying experience joyful and quick.

Very pleasant experience

by from Ontario, NY |

Friendly, courteous, and accommodating staff. Received prompt service. Clean and comfortable waiting area with coffee, muffins, and fresh fruit. Good variety of reading material. Adequate TV screen for easy viewing while waiting. The restroom was clean with bright lighting. The work done was excellent. They left my vehicle clean the same way it was brought in. Ordered floor mats from the parts department which were available for pick up as promised. The staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. Will purchase parts again in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Rochester, NY |

Mr. Franklin's energetic, genuine and caring attitude and salesmanship made me feel at ease with not only the car purchase but the dealership for this was my first experience with Marino Dodge. Excellent salesman, I highly recommend him!