Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford

815 E. Golf Rd., Schaumburg, IL 60173

New 866-696-7435
Used 877-385-5062
Service 888-855-4393

There's only One Bob Rohrman!

Great Experience at Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Nicholas did a fenominal job at making me feel comfortable, and also making me feel like he will do everything in his power to get me into a car that I will be satisfied and happy with, and also a car loan that will help me begin to re-establish my credit.

April 7, 2015

Nicholas is an awesome guy and we're glad he was able to prove that to you. Thanks for the great review!

Great Staff

by from Schaumburg, IL |

A friendly knowledgeable team who are a credit too the ford brand

Absolute Nightmare!

by from Franklin Park, IL. |

I purchased a vehicle from Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Lincoln Dec 2014, I had a headlight go out in early May and had to take to service department for what I thought would be a quick fix (fuse/bulb) turns out it was a little more complex than that, it took them several days to determine the problem and during such time I received no communication other than when I initiated, than I was told that they are having a hard time determining what the issue may be, was told that they had dismantled the bumper from the car and were searching for in their terms ?a needle in a haystack?. Finally more than a week later it was determined that the ballast needed to be replaced. Upon receiving my car back we noticed that there were chips in the bumper where it appears they used some sort of tool to pry the bumper from the car, as well as a blemish of some sort in the fender where the tool may have slipped and hit the fender. Now I understand that mishaps will occur, my problem is the lack of responsibility that the service manager wanted to take, insisting that the car was brought to him in this condition! (so basically he was saying that I was being dishonest and trying to take advantage of the dealer for repairs) This began a month long battle between myself and the service department, and during this month not ONCE did they bother to pick up the phone to let us know what was going on. When we purchased this car we thought we were buying into a company that stood by their name, and I believe Lincoln does as it was the Lincoln customer service who intervened and paid for all of the damages, as far as Bob Rohrman dealer, well I?ve never experienced such horrific service from a dealer in all of my years, If you plan to use this dealer to service your vehicle I highly recommend that you video your car before leaving in their care! As for me I will be using another Lincoln dealer.

July 14, 2015

We appreciate your feedback, Lisa. I'm disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied at our dealership and with our service department. I would like to speak to you about this and see if we can remedy the situation. Please feel free to contact me at BRSF.servicemgr@rohrman.com. Thank you, Max Gordon Service Director

Pleasant Experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Very pleasant, helpful and easy to get along with him. Second vehicle I purchased from Mort.

July 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, John. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

feeling like family

by from Schaumburg, IL |

The team at Schaumburg Ford made us feel like family. .

June 17, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Nice facility, trustworthy staff

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Showed us everything we wanted to see and were very helpful.

June 17, 2015

We're so happy to hear about your experience! Our team is dedicated to giving professional and helpful service and we're thrilled to know that you were taken good care of.

June Review

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

When I purchased my last car, I looked at Fords. There was a least one model that was definitely in the finals. However, it had a lower MPG than the car I bought. The next time I go car shopping, I will have to investigate the current crop of Fords. They look like good cars.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for your review! We hope you stop by next time you're looking to buy a new car.

Very Much Pleased

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Paul and Ron were great to work with and made the experience fun.

May 14, 2015

Brian, thanks for the feedback! I'm thrilled to know that Paul and Ron were able to give you a fun experience and help you find what you were looking for. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

Great experience. Highly recommend.

by from Schaumburg, IL |

We showed Pat online papers of other Escapes all cheaper than at Schaumburg within the same mileage as yours, he told us that the ones online were only the Escape S and that the one I purchased from Bob Rohrman was an Escape SE

April 29, 2015

Jodi, thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! I'm so glad that Pat was able to give you such a good experience while visiting us. Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again!

Great value, very professional

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Exceptional! He was very helpful. He was able to explain everything to me. All the staff there were fast and efficient.

April 7, 2015

We're glad that you had such a great experience with us! Thanks for the great review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Dealership and Better Customer Service

by from Palatine, IL |

Mark was so helpful & understand on what we needed. I also want to say that Hugh was a big part of why we leased 2 cars for you. Both men are an asset to your business

April 7, 2015

We're so glad that Mark was able to help you out and that you trust Hugh just as much. We'll make sure to pass on your kind words, I know they'll love hearing it. Thanks for the great review and we look forward to working with you again in the future.