Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford

815 E. Golf Rd., Schaumburg, IL 60173

New 866-696-7435
Used 877-385-5062
Service 888-855-4393

There's only One Bob Rohrman!

Very Good

by from Schaumburg,IL |

Great experience. People were professional and helpful. I look forward to a good relationship.I had brought my Focus in for service and looked at the new cars while waiting saw an escape I liked and the rest is history. I had brought my wife's Lincoln so I was aware of your excellent service. Thanks

Depends on who you work with....

by from Elk Grove Village IL |

Our family recently bought a Ford Fusion from this location. I also get my Ford Van serviced here. I believe some of the 1 star reviews because I have dealt with my fair share of issues at this location. However, since this location is closest... I do still go there. Sometimes, it comes down to whom you work with in order to get decent service. In sales, I would work with Ron (Sales Manager) since I believe he really does care about the customers and will work with you to get your business. In service, I prefer James (Representative in service) since he seems the most genuine and tries to do things right the first time. He also takes ownership when things do not go as planned which I respect rather than have someone feed me a bunch of lies. I would avoid Mario ( Service manager) since my experience with him has been the least pleasant or productive. Overall, I would give this location the benefit of the doubt because a lot of good people work there however be persistent and keep your eyes open.

Impressed

by from Chicago, IL |

Was pleasantly surprised by my experience at Rohrman Ford. Haven't bought a car in a long while, so expected the typical games. Gladly, they never came. I knew exactly what I wanted to purchase, (including options and warranties), and exactly what I was willing to pay. After taking a test drive, my salesman made an offer, I counter offered, and that was it. Easy peasy, done deal. I added remote start, and an extended warranty (I'd wanted this before walking into the dealership to cover the electronics) for the price I had expected to pay. Four hours after walking in, I drove away in the vehicle I wanted, with the features I wanted, for the loan amount I had expected. No complaints at all. I'd highly recommend!

Proffesional, friendly, knowledgeable, honest.

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Every one at the dealership was amazing. They made sure I was satisfied 100% no matter what it took. They were patient and understanding and made my first lease very smooth. From Brian and Zak to the GM everyone made my ford experience one that will keep me coming back

Friendly and professional people

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Everyone at the dealership was extremely helpful. It was a relatively pain-free experience.

Superior Sales experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Aaron showed us some vehicles our first visit in. We told him exactly what we wanted. He found the exact vehicle being delivered in about 2 weeks. When it came in, he called us immediately. We test drove it, and then we purchased it. Aaron is an asset to your team.

Great service, friendly staff, highly recommend!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Nick is amazing! We have owned many cars and spoken to many people at different dealerships and he was the most professional and down to earth guy we have ever worked with. Great people person. He deserves a promotion!

Very good buying experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Mark was good to work with and provided great and friendly service. Working with the Sales Manager and Financial Person was a different story as they were both condescending and oppressive.

Friendly, reliable and helpful service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Brittney was great and I always received a call back when I had questions. The dealership was willing to help accommodate me on getting my vehicle fixed after it was purchased.

Great Dealership

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Very pleased with his honestly and personality. Terrific salesman who wasn't pushy about selling a vehicle and helped us make it work out. Just a great car buying experience thanks to Brian.

Wonderful

by from Schaumburg, IL |

A good experience. After explaining what car I was interested in, Mort produced the car I desired and did a thorough job explaining all the adjustments. He also explained the finances, etc. He had the car readied for me to be able to drive it off the lot.