Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2400 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

New 888-368-2363 New 888-368-2363
Used 888-422-4678 Used 888-422-4678
Service 866-505-9069 Service 866-505-9069

A Better Experience...Always a Great Price!

Very Friendly

by from 14580 |

Didn't have what I was looking for, but they were very nice.

Lease Turn In Customer

by from Henrietta, NY |

I have a Dodge Ram truck that I called Cortese to turn in after leasing it from another Dodge dealer, I am full term and just wanted to turn it in since I have a company car now. This is when it gets interesting. I ask for the lease turn in department, was put on hold for a few minutes then was told that person is off. I asked what the process was and was instantly told that since I did not buy the vehicle from Cortese that i could not turn the vehicle in. I then asked for the phone number for Chrysler Capital and was told they did not have it. For real, you lease these vehicles and do not know who to contact. I then asked for a Manager and was hung up on. So I called back, was transferred 3 times and still had no answer, Is this customer service? Is this what we should accept? I am so frustrated that I googled Chrysler Capital, Called them directly and they told me to bring the vehicle to the nearest dealer and they would have no problem accepting my lease turn in. Well, Cortese would not! so the nest time I want to purchase another Dodge (MY FAMILY HAS OWED AT LEAST 10) We will not be going to Cortese, Apparently Nobody beats the Block, Unless they are turning in a vehicle! Thank you for making my experience with Dodge a Pleasant One, I think I should Consider a Ford next time!

great place to buy a car!

by from Rochester, NY |

It was great dealing with Sam Cubiotti and the staff. Within 3 hours, I test drove my FJ cruiser, bought it and drove away. Thank you for making it so simple Sam!

Recent Mini purchase

by from Ithaca, NY |

Happy, very happy. Thank you, Derek Bridges, for your friendly, patient and thorough help. It was great to have everything taken care of at the dealership.

Great Sales & Post-Sale Support - Highly Recommend

by from Rochester, NY |

I purchased a used vehicle from salesman Chris Dunkleberger at Cortese. I wanted a used SUV and he located a great looking Ford Explorer down at Cortese Ford. His approach was not high pressure. He listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and didn't try to upsell me on a higher priced vehicle or a lot of options I didn't need nor would I have purchased anyway. Although it was a used vehicle and we identified a couple of minor issues during the test drive, Chris assured me that any issues that were identified would be fixed before I took possession of the vehicle and after I owned it, if there were other problems within the first 30 days, that they'd be addressed also. He and Cortese stood by those assurances, fixed the initial items we had noticed during the test drive, plus a couple additional minor items I discovered in the first few days after I purchased the SUV. I was offered a very fair price, and combined with the post-sale support, I am extremely happy with my purchase, the after sale support, and Chris' honesty and integrity. Thank you Chris and the rest of the team involved in this purchase not only at Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM but also the sales and service team at Cortese Ford. I highly recommend Cortese in general and Chris Dunkleberger in particular, whether you are looking for a new vehicle or a used one.

Happy customer

by from Rochester, NY |

Friendly, low stress, informative, information explained clearly, questions answered with detail, courteous.

amazing experience

by from Rochester, NY |

It was good. Although no one enjoys the negotiating part in the end I feel I got a good deal for a car I love

Service Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Recently, I had my Jeep serviced by Cortese for a recall and passenger door leak. Spoke to Lisa to set-up an appointment. She was very professional and accurate in her explanation of the warranty coverage. She definitely gives you a Customer First experience. Bryce was my contact for service information. He also was very professional. The part for my door leak was not available until the following day. Bryce authorized a rental for my use at no charge. He also was very apologetic about not being able to finish the repair that day. He also ensured that the leak was repaired...100%. The entire service department was very courteous and worked hard to make the customer feel important and satisfied. In addition, the shuttle driver (John) was a safe and entertaining driver. The ride was very pleasant and a great way to start your day. I would definitely go back to Cortese for service and would recommend them to others.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Rochester, NY |

Our Salesman Dan Tucker was a pleasure to work with. Your Business Manager David Hilner worked hard to find us the best financing. We are extremely pleased and would recommend Cortese to all our family and friends. Thank you.

Best in class!

by from Rochester, NY |

Anna was excellent as always. ..3rd vehicle purchased with her and we will be back to order a scat pack when they are available!

Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

September 1, 2015

Thank you for shopping with us Michael and thank you for the long term relationship.