Vision Hyundai of Henrietta

New 888-583-0152
Used 888-464-9525
Service 877-968-7129

sept8

Worst service ever! Keep away from them

by from Webster, NY |

This dealership has the worst service ever; they just do not care about even trying to do a good job; cannot talk to no one there, and if you do, they never get things done. Pay a little more and get a car from a dealer with good service; it will save a lot of aggravations!

Terrible Used Car Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I bought a used 2001 Forrester from these folks and it turned out to be the worst car I have ever bought. It had issues from the beginning and many more to follow. If they did any sort of maintenance check on my car before they sold it, they would have seen the bad wheel bearing/axle and the bad breaks. These two issues had to be taken care of within the first two months of owning the car. The warranty they sold me was garbage, as it didn't cover the plethora issues I have had with the car. In short these guys are either crooks, or they don't do maintenance checks on their used vehicles before they sell them. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Shopping experience

by from Honeoye Falls NY |

I came in interested in a 2013 Elantra. My test drive never left the parking lot. I guess you have to be male in order to be permitted to actually road-test the car on the road. My salesman asked if anyone else would be involved with the purchase of the vehicle. I guess he noticed my wedding ring and decided I wasn't capable of #1, making the decision and/or #2, making the payments. I couldn't help wondering if he would have asked my husband the same question. It was a very demeaning experience for me and a very costly one for him. Salesmen who treat women as less than equal make fewer sales. This also hurts dealerships as women spread the word.

Great purchase at a great dealership!

by from Rochester, NY |

I have recently leased a 2013 veloster turbo. My salesman, Lee Martin, was very persistent in helping me find what I wanted. Martin was very polite, respectful, and honest with me. The dealership and Martin was very smooth and quick in the process of leasing my car.

2013 Veloster Turbo

by from Rochester, NY |

I have purchased all of my cars from Vision Hyundai in Henrietta and my experience has been wonderful everytime. I recently went in to trade in my 2012 Veloster for a 2013 Veloster Turbo and my salesman, Mark DeSantis was not pushy and was easy to work with.

Clean and a great dealership to do bussiness with.

by from Rochester ny |

Michael Lanze did an awesome job finding us the car to fit our budget needs and wants. Michael and shane both maintained good communication through the whole process during my purchase. Michael and shane both made me laugh and they both answered above ane beyond what i had asked. Michael found the color and features we wanted. this was a very important purchase to us and michael did a fantastic job along with shane. i would not buy anywhere else. michael did great besides the cold coffee just messing around everything was great!!!!!!

Amazing Experience & Love our Cars!

by from Rochester, NY |

Our experience at Vision Hyundai Henrietta was amazing! I leased my 3rd Hyundai from this dealership (loaded 2013 Santa Fe) and my husband leased his first Hyundai (2012 Hyundai Sonata). The salesmen and manager were so helpful and answered all of our questions. The dealership is very tidy and appealing on the inside and out. The salesman also showed us how to use all the gadgets in our new cars. He even hooked up our Bluetooth and got us started on our BlueLink accounts. We could not have been more happy with our experience and we will absolutely come back here for our next cars when the leases are up!

breathe of fresh air

by from victor, ny |

i recently came in to get some options on the certified preowned cars that hyundai had to offer, i was comparing them to the toyota and while vision was gonna be my first stop, i met my salesperson name joe ingrassia, he took his time and did not rush me, showed me everything i needed and i told him i still wanted to look at more cars, he was fine with that and foe me to give him a call. it took me about 5 minutes of sitting in my car to think and i went back inside and finalized the transaction. from start to finish this store has no high pressure tactics or games and i will recommend them to everyone i know

WAS IN A HURRY

by from rochester , ny |

I was in the market for a new car because mine was getting ready to go. When I came to Vision I had a great experience, Carlos took his time helping me find the right car and making sure it had everything I was looking for. I was able to get great rates and was in and out in no time with my new Elantra!!! Thanks Vision team.

Great Service, Great People, Great Popcorn

by from Rochester, NY |

The team at Vision took there time with me and were very professional. As a women I hate shopping for a car beacuse I always feel a bit confused or someone is trying to confuse me. With that said I love my new sonata! I want to give a special thank you to my salesman Joe Ingrassia, you were great with explaining all the information to me and making sure my kids (who were getting a little bored and restless) had some popcorn and balloons, which is just what they needed. Thanks again!