Dorschel Toyota

3817 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

New 888-407-9343
Used 888-407-9455
Service 866-413-5812

Happy with my experience here

by from Walworth, NY |

No nonsense, made the process quick and easy. I would recommend to a friend.

Dorschel Toyota responded to this review

October 18, 2012

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing with our no haggle and no hassle approach to selling cars. We love to hear from our customers. Thank you!

Outstanding dealer to do business with.

by from Webstern New York |

We purchased a Toyota Sienna from Dorschel's last week and after shopping around the show room for a short time we were approched by Stephen Spinder who we found to be very informative as to any question we had asked him regarding the car. Steve drove us to the lot where we could see and drive what we were interested in. We were replacing a Sienna front wheel drive that we had been very happy with but decided an all wheel drive would be better for us as we have a boat and trailer to pull After returning to the show room and had decided that we found the one we liked Steve handled all the necessary paper work for transfer of ownership registration and insurance. Our reason for going to Dorschel's is that we had moved here from New Hampshire and had them service our Sienna for a couple of years and always very satisfied with their service dept and emloyees. We left there feeling very happy with our new car.

A Positive Experience

by from Lancaster, NY |

We definitely had a very positive experience at Dorschel Toyota. Everything went very smooth and we were happy and impressed with the whole process. The best car buying experience I've ever had. Have already recommended them to several other potential buyers.

Avoid Dorschel Toyota

by from West Henrietta, NY |

We considered buying a new car from Dorschel Toyota on West Henrietta Road about 18 months ago. The salesperson was so aggressive and inattentive to our concerns that we ended up walking out on the deal. We did end up buying the exact same car from another local dealer. Brought it into Dorschel to have it serviced for the 10,000 check since it is closer to our house that the other dealership. Had a terrible experience. I triple checked that the service should take no more than an hour when making the appointment and upon arrival because I had to pick up my daughter after school. As I waited in the waiting room and watched customers who came before and after me have a mechanic come out, talk about their vehicles, and even give them a free car wash, they left me in the waiting room 30 mins after the car should have been finished. I finally went to the window, and the cashier could not have cared less. She walked me over to a mechanic who was also totally unfazed by the delay. He went to the back to check on my car, came back out front reporting it was finally done, and then continued to take his time closing things up (even stopping to chat with two other people in the process!). They finally brought the car around, and I was given my paperwork without ever seeing a mechanic. I asked the cashier if the car was ok, and she said, "Yep." Sounds legit. I went out front to find my vehicle, and the car was off to the side AND unwashed. As a result, I was late picking up my four year old from school. She was standing in the hall waiting with a teacher, like in those sad after-school specials. NEVER again will Dorschel get my business, and I'll do my best to share my experience there so family, friends, and strangers know that another dealership might be a farther drive, but they'll probably treat you and your time with more respect as well.

Working with Robert Scigliano was excellent

by from Rochester, NY |

I leased a 2014 Toyota Corolla. Robert made it an easy experience for me. He explained everything to my satisfaction and I will buy or lease from Dorschel again.

Working with Don Beuerlein was great

by from Rochester |

No pressure, and very helpful working with me on my trade.

So happy with new car!

by from Rochester, NY |

Went in to purchase a used RAV4, I have owned several Toyotas and it is my brand of choice. I left with a beautiful New Rav4, tradein was easy. Robert S. was kind and honest and did not pressure me. Excellent service.

Best car buying experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Not that I mind negotiating, but the time wasted in te process is ridiculous, you know what car salesmen are up to, talking to managers every 10 minutes and so on... It's a thing of the past, not worth anybody's time. Had the best experience thanks to Brett Donahue and Dorschel. Our first stop for our next car purchase for sure!

Excellent Experience!

by from Alfred, NY |

This was my first experience with Dorschel Toyota in Rochester, NY. Ryan Witter, my salesperson was a very pleasant gentleman who assisted me from the beginning to the end. He was excellent, truly exceeded my expectations. While shopping for a new car, I went to different car dealers and met various salespersons, but the pressure into buying anything right away made me to run from there, in opposite with Ryan Witter. He was always helpful and genuine attitude, honest and reliable at all the time, making the process of buying the car I wanted smooth. He was knowledgeable and personal, great empathy and listening skills. He found the most convenient financing solution applicable in my case. He is a true asset to any business. I do not hesitate to recommend him to family members, friends or acquaintance.

another excellent buying experience

by from Geneva, NY |

This is my second buying experience at Dorschel Toyota, my first with salesperson Ian Lewert. Dorschel has simplified the process into one that is nothing but easy and pleasant. Ian took the time to explain everything from start to finish (educating a buyer who thought he knew everything). I never felt rushed or pressured into making a decision. Their pricing philosophy is just as they advertise - clear and simple. As I live 45 miles from the dealership (and pass two other Toyota shops along the way), I completed my latest transaction, from test drive to delivery, in one afternoon. I would not hesitate to recommend Dorschel and Ian to my family and friends.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever.

by from Rochester,NY |

The concept of DORSCHEL Toyota(Clear,Simple,Different.) was right on point all thanks to Kodjo Koumako-Sale & Leasing Consultant. Kodjo worked with me & got me a way better deal with a much better lower APR then what I walked in with. I highly recommend that anyone looking to be treated to above & beyond the usual Customer Service in a Professional atmosphere then DORSCHEL Toyota should be where you need to go.