Dorschel Toyota

3817 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

New 888-407-9343
Used 888-407-9455
Service 866-413-5812

Comp check pricing! We check the competition's price to make sure you get a price as low as it can go!

Happy with my experience here

by from Walworth, NY |

No nonsense, made the process quick and easy. I would recommend to a friend.

October 18, 2012

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing with our no haggle and no hassle approach to selling cars. We love to hear from our customers. Thank you!

Above average salesman, Joe Roides! See him!

by from Rochester, New York |

Salesman knew product, answered questions without hesitation, a real comfort to work deal, without back door price fixing, straightforward attitude, felt satisfied upon departure after purchase!

July 22, 2015

Hi Mary, thank you for the feedback and congratulations on your new car. We are very happy to hear that Joe was accommodating and that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you!

Excellent sales man, leased 4 vehicles /12 years!

by from Rochester, NY |

Above average vehicles, largest inventory in Monroe County, sales, service above the rest!!

July 22, 2015

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words and we truly appreciate your continued business. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you!

Fast Service

by from Daly City |

Fast phone responses, polite representatives. I wish they had what I wanted.

July 7, 2015

Hi Vadim A, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we appreciate the opportunity to read about your experiences. Though, we don't have your vehicle of interest on our lot, we'd be happy to work with you to see if we can find the right vehicle match. Please feel free to reach out to our Acquisitions Manager, Josh Lee, directly via telephone at (585) 239-2218 or via email at jlee@dorschel.com with any questions or criteria you might have. Thank you!

Scheduled Appointment

by from Rochester, NY |

Today I had an appointment for a 9:00 am Oil Change - almost 2 hours later the service manager says my car is ready - NO CAR WASH. Please do not schedule me for an Oil Change if you are too busy to perform the service that is promised. I am very disappointed in the Customer Service that was provided today at Toyota Dorschel.

June 23, 2015

Hi Unhappy Customer, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we apologize for the experience you have had. Please know we try our best to always run vehicles through the wash when in for service, however it is not guaranteed. Weather, maintenance and repairs are occasionally reasons we cannot use the wash. This past Friday we were not able to access the car wash as the surrounding lots and road ways were being repaved. Lastly, we have shared your review with the Toyota Service Manager, Tim, and he would be happy to have you stop in so that we can run your vehicle through the wash. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to share your experience with us directly via our website at Dorschel.com/share-your-experience.htm Thank you.

Poor Customer Service for Internet Sales

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

Through Cars.com I found what i thought would be the idea Tacoma for me. I live over 400 miles away so I wanted to make sure the truck was a clean as the pictures looked. My first contact was with Internet Sales, I asked for close up pictures taken outside for lighting purposes. She sent me the same pictures that were on line which were taken inside. Second call was another person following up, i told her that I never received the pictures I requested. I then received a call from the Sales Manger and he said it was their policy to take pictures of any defects and send them to the potential buyer. He said Doug in Sales would be in contact with and work with me on the truck. Never heard from Doug, but did receive another follow up call from Interest Sales. I told her Doug never contracted me, she apologized but there wasn't much else she could do. Never received the information so I moved on. I purchased a truck yesterday from another source. Bottom line don't have high expectations when purchasing from far away.

Bought a Cargo Van

by from Webster, NY |

My salesman (Jaison Conrose) was Excellent. We went into the dealership told him what we wanted, they located that van, and deal was then completed.

great sales process

by from rochester ny |

not too much pressure from the rep and his manager. i will definitely buy at dorschel

Beware car inspection

by from Rochester, NY |

I brought my car for an inspection. The car did not pass and I was given an estimate of more than $800 in repairs. Concerned, I refused the repairs and took my car into another inspection station. The car passed and my total outlay was $20.00. I'm assuming there is a standard by which the state determines whether a car passes or fails inspection. It should not fail at one station and pass at another with no intermediate repairs done. The station that passed the car had nothing to gain. The station (Dorschel) had a lot to gain.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear about your recent experience, and we would like the opportunity to address this issue. Please call or email our Dorschel Service Manager (Tom Wanglien) twanglien@dorschel.com/585-239-2211 as we want to insure our inspection processes are in place to best serve our customers.

Outstanding dealer to do business with.

by from Webstern New York |

We purchased a Toyota Sienna from Dorschel's last week and after shopping around the show room for a short time we were approched by Stephen Spinder who we found to be very informative as to any question we had asked him regarding the car. Steve drove us to the lot where we could see and drive what we were interested in. We were replacing a Sienna front wheel drive that we had been very happy with but decided an all wheel drive would be better for us as we have a boat and trailer to pull After returning to the show room and had decided that we found the one we liked Steve handled all the necessary paper work for transfer of ownership registration and insurance. Our reason for going to Dorschel's is that we had moved here from New Hampshire and had them service our Sienna for a couple of years and always very satisfied with their service dept and emloyees. We left there feeling very happy with our new car.

A Positive Experience

by from Lancaster, NY |

We definitely had a very positive experience at Dorschel Toyota. Everything went very smooth and we were happy and impressed with the whole process. The best car buying experience I've ever had. Have already recommended them to several other potential buyers.