Dorschel Toyota

3399 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

New 888-407-9343 New888-407-9343
Used 888-407-9455 Used888-407-9455
Service 866-413-5812 Service 866-413-5812

Comp check pricing! We check the competition's price to make sure you get a price as low as it can go!

Happy with my experience here

by from Walworth, NY |

No nonsense, made the process quick and easy. I would recommend to a friend.

October 19, 2012

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing with our no haggle and no hassle approach to selling cars. We love to hear from our customers. Thank you!

Toyota Salesman/Exchange Location/Joe Roides

by from IRONDEQUOIT, NY. |

We contacted this salesman based on Cars.com reviews. He was extremely capable to do our deal, down the street at Dorschels Exchange lot, talk about flexibility!! He actually drove 3 of us to said lot and professionally closed deal without delay on the SUV we located on web. It's rare when a salesman knows what, where, upon simple conversation. He scanned his computer, took ride, test drive, wrapped it up, we went home, completely satisfied!! Yes, He works for Dorschel at Toyota location!!

May 18, 2016

Hi Steve, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed purchasing a car with Joe and the team at Dorschel. As customer service is very important to us, we are glad that you were able to buy your SUV quickly and with ease. We appreciate you taking a moment to write a review. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for shopping at Dorschel. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you.

Intelligent Salesman

by from Rochester, NY |

My husband and I noticed a 2004,Lexus RX330, on the Web. We went to this dealership to purchase said vehicle at 2:30 pm, on 5/07/16, and deal was completed in about an hour. We are actually amazed at how we were treated & time it took to test drive, paperwork, etc., by this salesman, Joe Roides. We walked out completely satisfied. Case Closed, Pick-Up, 05/10/16. We could of picked-up sooner, by the way, our choice to wait. ( work schedules )

May 18, 2016

Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed purchasing your RX330 with Joe and the team at Dorschel. Customer service is very important to us and we are glad that you were able to buy the car you wanted in a time frame that fit your schedule. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel Lexus. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you.

Recall repair

by from Rochester |

I received an airbag recall notice and scheduled an appointment. I took time off from work because I had to wait for the vehicle. I waited for an hour and a half only to have the service team manager tell me that -after taking my car apart- they found they did not have the part in stock. When I asked how this was possible since I had scheduled my appointment well in advance, he simply said that they had used the last one the night before. This was a complete waste of my time. I'm now supposed to reschedule the replacement. I wonder if they will be able to guarantee that the part will be available this time! This is ridiculous and completely unacceptable.

April 26, 2016

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the experience you had. We shared your concerns with our Service Drive Manager, Patrick Velten. He would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly and see what we can do to resolve this. If you have a moment, please reach out to Patrick directly. He can best be reached at (585)239-2237 or via email at pvelten@dorschel.com. Thank you.

No hassle experience

by from Rochester NY |

Dealership was easy to work with & stress free. They seem to treat customers well & everyone was really friendly. I'd buy another car from them.

April 27, 2016

Hi Dan, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed purchasing a car with the team at Dorschel Toyota. We appreciate your continued business and you taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel Toyota. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you.

Highlander the Dorschel difference!!!

by from Rochester, NY |

I went there on a mission, 2013, Toyota Highlander was my target with professional approach, knowledge of product, Joe Roides was expertly able to expedite my experience in a timely fashion. I immediately located on the web the SVU of my choice, seen Joe Roides, all that was left is the paperwork, he expedited the situation to my liking........went home....came back two days later to pick-up my certified Toyota, Highlander. Case closed.

September 25, 2015

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your car buying experience was quick, clear and simple. We will be certain to share your kind words with Joe and his Team Leaders. Congratulations on your new Highlander and thank you for shopping with Dorschel Toyota! Thank you.

Above average salesman, Joe Roides! See him!

by from Rochester, New York |

Salesman knew product, answered questions without hesitation, a real comfort to work deal, without back door price fixing, straightforward attitude, felt satisfied upon departure after purchase!

July 22, 2015

Hi Mary, thank you for the feedback and congratulations on your new car. We are very happy to hear that Joe was accommodating and that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you!

Excellent sales man, leased 4 vehicles /12 years!

by from Rochester, NY |

Above average vehicles, largest inventory in Monroe County, sales, service above the rest!!

July 22, 2015

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words and we truly appreciate your continued business. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you!

Fast Service

by from Daly City |

Fast phone responses, polite representatives. I wish they had what I wanted.

July 7, 2015

Hi Vadim A, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we appreciate the opportunity to read about your experiences. Though, we don't have your vehicle of interest on our lot, we'd be happy to work with you to see if we can find the right vehicle match. Please feel free to reach out to our Acquisitions Manager, Josh Lee, directly via telephone at (585) 239-2218 or via email at jlee@dorschel.com with any questions or criteria you might have. Thank you!

Scheduled Appointment

by from Rochester, NY |

Today I had an appointment for a 9:00 am Oil Change - almost 2 hours later the service manager says my car is ready - NO CAR WASH. Please do not schedule me for an Oil Change if you are too busy to perform the service that is promised. I am very disappointed in the Customer Service that was provided today at Toyota Dorschel.

June 23, 2015

Hi Unhappy Customer, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we apologize for the experience you have had. Please know we try our best to always run vehicles through the wash when in for service, however it is not guaranteed. Weather, maintenance and repairs are occasionally reasons we cannot use the wash. This past Friday we were not able to access the car wash as the surrounding lots and road ways were being repaved. Lastly, we have shared your review with the Toyota Service Manager, Tim, and he would be happy to have you stop in so that we can run your vehicle through the wash. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to share your experience with us directly via our website at Dorschel.com/share-your-experience.htm Thank you.