Dorschel Automotive

3817 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

New 888-385-4258 New888-385-4258
Used 866-263-4289 Used866-263-4289
Service 877-291-2589 Service 877-291-2589

Dorschel is Here for What You Need Most!

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Just concluded the purchase of a used car at Dorschel. Sales rep Andy Pytlak made the experience painless... listened to what I had to say, and showed me appropriate vehicles. There was no pressure during the buying process. Will go back to Dorschel next time I am in the market for a car.

March 6, 2015

Hi PPowers, Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that Andy provided you with a smooth car buying process and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thank you.

Excellent Used Car Buying Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Dorschel and I had an excellent experience with regard to the sales process, the valuation of my trade-in and the quality of the repairs. Specifically, my sales representative (Rodney) was very polite, patient and responsive to all of the questions I had during my visits, after all of my visits and even after my purchase when most sales reps (based on my experience) forget about you. The sales manager (John) also treated me very fairly with regard to my trade-in vehicle. Most of the other dealers I shopped low balled my trade which I found frustrating and somewhat insulting since there is so much information on-line........just seems pointless. I found Dorschel's approach refreshing and reassuring. I bought used so there were some minor repairs that were need and both Rodney and John were hassle free with regard to the repairs and addressed everything in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. In my opinion, if you want to be treated fairly right from the start then go to Dorschel, if you want get frustrated go anywhere else.

May 21, 2016

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed purchasing a car with Rodney, John and the team at Dorschel Infiniti. Customer Service is very important to us and we are glad that you were able to enjoy your visit without any of the frustrations. We appreciate your recommendation and you taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel Infiniti. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you.

Elesio! No pressure sale

by from Pittsford NY |

This is the fourth car we have purchased from Dorshel and the third from Elesio. No pressure sale, responsive, patient and timely. I had car in my possession the same day I purchased it. Highly recommend.

May 15, 2016

Hi Shelli, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed purchasing a car with Eliseo and the team at Dorschel Nissan. We appreciate your continued business and taking a moment to write a review. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you.

Pleased with my purchase from Dorschel

by from Rochester NY |

The best vehicle buying experience I've encountered. Mike Gilman was my Sales Associate. He found a vehicle that met all of my criteria including my budget. Everything was ready when I arrived and the process took twenty minutes. He even took the time to sync my phone to the vehicle. Mike is an asset to the Dorschel group.

May 8, 2016

Hi Gary, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed purchasing a car with Mike and the team at Dorschel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we will be certain to share your kind words with Mike and his Team Leaders. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you.

Prejudging Potential Customer

by from Rochester , NY |

I stopped twice to look for a 2 year old RX350. Both times I was driving my old van. Walked around the lot for 5-10 minutes without being greeted by a sales person and I left. I came back a 3rd time and after a few minutes I had to approached a service person and asked for a sale person. I waited 3-4 minutes and a sales person came out. When I told him what I wanted he said there wasn't anything in stock but invited me to come inside and he would ask the sales manager if they were working on something I might be interested in. When walking into the showroom I passed an office and there were 4 sales people sitting in the office eating and having a very funny chat. There wasn't a customer in site both inside or out. I was told the exact vehicle would be coming in within 2 weeks. How ironic that exact vehicle was coming in on trade!! I waited 3 days and called the sales person who I first saw and asked him " be honest, is the exact vehicle really coming in"? After a brief phase he told me NO. Two hours later I was at Valley Cadillac and I purchased a 2 year old SRX. I've been in sales before and the 1st thing I was taught was to never prejudge a customer. Apparently my old work van through them off. Maybe If I had driven my Acura RL or my BMW Z4 your sales people might have shown me a little more interest. My van is my winter vehicle. Thank you.

May 8, 2016

Hi Joseph. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the experience you had. Please know our Sales Consultants are trained to assist each customer equally. We accept full responsibility for a Sales Consultant not getting to you sooner and for not having the vehicle of your choice. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to our Lexus Team Leader directly. His name is Ron waters and he can best be reached via telephone at (585) 321-2489 or via email at rwaters@dorschel.com. Though we are sorry you weren't able to find a car to suit you at our dealership we still congratulate you on your new car! Thank you.

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Cleveland, NY |

Purchased a used car, the asking price was fair. The trade in offer for my car was also fair. Got a nice car for a fair price. My salesman was Ryan, he was eager to help, however it took me 3 days to get a buyers order for the bank, Natalya was very helpful in this matter (she sent me the buyers order from her IPhone). The car had no front license plate holder upon delivery, Ryan promised to have one Federal Expressed to me from the Volvo store. I attempted to contact Ryan multiple times to inquire about the status of the plate holder, no return email. I finally purchased one myself. Moral of the story is prices are fair but get what is promised before you leave the lot.

April 25, 2016

Hi JR, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we apologize that the experience was less than perfect. We are happy that you were satisfied with our comp check prices and in working with Natalya at Dorschel Infiniti. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our Dorschel Infiniti Team Leader directly. His name is John Schembra and he can be reached via telephone at (585) 321-2525 or via email at jschembra@dorschel.com. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel Infiniti. Thank you.

I always enjoy comming to Dorschel Automotive

by from Rochester |

I always enjoy coming to Dorschel I stop bye to make an appointment I appreciate the Out standing Customer Service.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for the kind review, we enjoy having you :)

Dorshcel is the best

by from Rochester NY |

Chelsea is the best everyone I didn't feel like I was being sold a car I felt as if I was gaining a friend looking at cars she kept me in my price range and she didn't force anything on me thanks for helping me find my wonderful 200 Chyrslyer

April 17, 2016

Hi Desmond, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed purchasing a car with Chelsea and the team at Dorschel Exchange. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and congratulations on your new car! We look forward to seeing you again, thank you.

Great Experience and Fast

by from Webster, NY |

After researching and deciding on the car that I wanted, I walked in to The Dorschel Exchange and was greeted by Scott Killingbeck- he answered my questions in the office as well as on the test drive, worked with me through the process, and stayed on top of the deal getting me a better financing situation than I had via my own bank. In no time I was in my 2013 Equinox and couldn't be happier.

April 13, 2016

Hi Diane, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Scott and the team at Dorschel Exchange. Customer service is very important to us and we are glad Scott was able to answer your questions, assist with financing and get you in the car you wanted. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we are thankful that you chose Dorschel Exchange to purchase a vehicle at. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you!

Great Car, Great Salesperson, Great Everything.

by from Rochester, NY |

Purchased a 2013 Cadillac CTS4 from Dorschel Exchange. GREAT CAR in every way. My salesperson was Chelsea Rowe. She is EXCELLENT. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and attentive. She kept me up to date with the buying process every step of the way. I believe she even came in on her day off just to ensure that my buying and vehicle pickup process was completed. This is my second vehicle from The Dorschel Automotive Group and it definitely will not be my last. Everyone was excellent and the service is 5 stars.

April 9, 2016

Hi Jeff, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed purchasing your car with Chelsea and the team at Dorschel Exchange. Your continued business is greatly appreciated and we are thankful that you took the time to write a review. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel Exchange. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you.