Dorschel Automotive

3817 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

New 888-385-4258
Used 866-263-4289
Service 877-291-2589

Comp check pricing! We check the competition's price to make sure you get a price as low as it can go!

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Just concluded the purchase of a used car at Dorschel. Sales rep Andy Pytlak made the experience painless... listened to what I had to say, and showed me appropriate vehicles. There was no pressure during the buying process. Will go back to Dorschel next time I am in the market for a car.

March 6, 2015

Hi PPowers, Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that Andy provided you with a smooth car buying process and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thank you.

Great customer service

by from rochester ny |

First and formal I just want to thank john Coleman and Ashley From the fiancÚ department for doing a great job helping me and My family, John was such a gentleman but also a great sale person I was not pressure to purchase a vehicle I was a little skeptical because Of my credit but they both treat me with the at most respect and kindness, my experience was very at ease and not ashamed I would Definitely recommend Dorshel to my friends and family thank you Amalia

tough situation made better!

by from Cohocton, NY |

Great from the start! I was working with Bobby Coleman for over a month preparing me, who is a first time buyer from a dealership, to be successful once I came in to look at SUVs. I loved the no prssure, yet stayed in touch at my convience for all my questions and concerns. I have him my situation and budget, along with what I was looking for, and he gave me a huge list of options! Finally I picked what I wanted to test drive and made a time to come in. Unfortunately, Bobby wasn't able to assist me, but they set me up with Mark who helped finish what Bobby had planned. Mark was awesome, listened to what I want and let me test drive the best choices for what I was looking for. He laid out the pros and cons to each vehicle, but never once told me or made me lean towards something I wouldn't like. He followed my lead which was such a relief! While doing the paper work there were snags that did take a long time and did cause me some stess. Mark helped me through it and the people there did the job and got me the best rate and I drove out in the exact vehicle I was looking for! Defiantly telling where I got it and how great those 2 were to me. And if I need to get a new vehicle I am going straight there, good prices and great people!!

May 11, 2015

Hi jp2ndkid,thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that Bobby and Mark were able to accommodate all of your needs and wants and that you enjoyed our clear, simple and different approach. Thank you for your patience while we worked through a few snags and we are glad that we were able to do so smoothly. We really appreciate your recommendation, it is truly the best compliment you can give us. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel! Thank you.

what a waste of time

by from Rochester, Ny |

I had gone in to buy a used car that was from a website. Dorschel sales associate had no experience and knowledge of what the vehicle was. Also, she pulled credit scores and told us we should have no problems getting a loan for the vehicle we picked and then we waited and waited and waited several hours. Then we came back the next day and waited to find out they had entered our credit info in incorrectly. The vehicle had only half a tank of gas when getting it. It also blew a headlight before getting home. The sunroof didn't work correctly. It didn't even come with a key fob and The shift boot was messed up on the car. It was just overall ridiculous dealership. I plan on never coming back and advise others to look else where unless you want to get a bad experience. The best thing about the dealership was the service department which I had to come back the next day to fix stuff on the car.

May 11, 2015

Hi Mazdazoom, thank you very much for your feedback and we apologize for the troubles you have experienced. We would like to assist and turn your experience around or, at the very least, give you the option to touch base with someone in management. If you are willing, please email us at mail@dorschel.com with your name. We would be happy to provide you with a direct contact if there may be something m

Great Car, great experience

by from Commack, NY |

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Kyle Stephano was a pleasure to deal with during the entire transaction. I found the car online and had to fly to Rochester to pick it up. Kyle handled everything for me, sight unseen and made the process easy. It's always difficult to find a car and be assured it's going to be what is stated without seeing it first hand, however Dorchel and Kyle made it easy. Thanks again guys!

April 15, 2015

HI Tcristi, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate you making the trip just to get the vehicle you truly wanted from Dorschel. We are so happy to hear that Kyle was able to accommodate and that you left our dealership satisfied with everything, from start to finish. Thank you again!

Excellent used car buying experience

by from Spencerport, NY |

Eric Gambino and the rest of the staff we dealt with were knowledgeable and pleasant. No pressure at any time. They made this one of the best car buying experiences I have had in years. I would definitely consider buying from Dorschel again.

April 10, 2015

Hi Mike and Darleen, thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that Eric was able to provide you an enjoyable car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car and we hope to see you in the future. Thank you!

Eric Gambino

by from Rochester, Ny |

This is my second car I purched at Dorschel and will not go any where else. Sales people and service had always provided top of line service. Eric Gambino was my sales person who treated me with respect, answered my questions and concerns and he was very informative and knowable. Another GREAT experience at Dorshel. Thanks to all that make this happened!

April 10, 2015

Hi PCillado, thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us and for your continued business. We are so happy to hear that Eric was able to accommodate and that you enjoyed another buying experience with us. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thank you.

Great service

by from Rochester, NY |

The team was cooperative and extremely helpful in regards to questions and concerns. I went in with doubt and left with keys in my hand and a smile on my face!

April 8, 2015

Thank you for sharing InnoSky01, we very much appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you left with a smile! Congratulations on your new car and thank you again.

Great buy! Great experience!

by from Honeoye, NY |

Andrew Dana was an absolute pleasure to work with while buying our used Ford from Dorschel. Being an Infinity salesman he wasn't that familiar with the Ford line and that was acceptable. I could tell this car was dropped on him only a couple of days prior. He was young and smart and we figured it out together. He allowed my wife and I to discuss the pros and cons, listened and was able to figure out some of the "bells and whistles" because of his youth and technical ability. There was no "hard sell". It was completely up to us. When we decided to make the purchase Andrew worked his butt off to make sure we could take it home that day. "That day" was a Saturday, by the way. This was the first time we dealt with Dorschel and we will certainly not hesitate to come back again. Buying a car can be stressful when you don't have an unlimited budget, but when we left in our new car, we were more than relieved with the ease of the experience......now let the payments begin.

April 6, 2015

Hi Mike, congratulations on your new-used vehicle and thank you so much for shopping with Andrew at Dorschel. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and that Andrew was able to work with you to explain all the bells and whistles on your Ford. We totally understand that buying a car can be stressful and that is why our clear, simple and different approach is so important to us and really sets apart from the competition. Thank you again Mike and we look forward to seeing you and your wife in the future!

overall good experience

by from Rochester ny |

I came in and was matched with Bobby C . he was very pleasant and knew what he was talking about. I told him exactly what I liked and didn't like and we found a car. It was new in so still being detailed so we went to look at it. He drove me there and back twice once I decided I wanted to put a deposit to hold it. After that point the communication was lacking and my pick up date was delayed. I like things to run as planned and it didn't. Once the sign date came things went better. I was shown around the facility and it was much to my likeing. I hope the future with this dealership is as pleasant as this was.

April 6, 2015

Hi Amy, congratulations on your new car and thank you so much for shopping with Bobby at Dorschel Nissan. We really appreciate your feedback and apologize that there was a small glitch in the process. However, we are very happy to hear that Bobby was able to turn that around for you. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you again!

Great service

by from Rochester NY |

We had a wonderful experience buying our new car. Mr.Chernyak was an experienced seller and very resourceful with knowledge. He went that extra mile to get us the vehicle that we wanted with the lowest interest possible. Thank you so much.

March 25, 2015

Hi Jorge, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that Gregory was able to answer all of your questions confidently and that you were satisfied with our Comp Check pricing. Thank you again.