Dorschel Automotive

3817 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

New 888-385-4258
Used 866-263-4289
Service 877-291-2589

Comp check pricing! We check the competition's price to make sure you get a price as low as it can go!

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Just concluded the purchase of a used car at Dorschel. Sales rep Andy Pytlak made the experience painless... listened to what I had to say, and showed me appropriate vehicles. There was no pressure during the buying process. Will go back to Dorschel next time I am in the market for a car.

March 6, 2015

Hi PPowers, Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that Andy provided you with a smooth car buying process and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thank you.

Perfect Buying Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I purchased a used vehicle back in March from Dorschel and am very happy with my purchase. This is the third vehicle I've purchased from Dorschel. Andrew was a pleasure to work with! Very nice and helpful. The best part of my experience was the buying process. It was seamless! I went to the dealership on a Monday knew exactly what I wanted, went back on Tuesday, purchased and drove away with my car all on my LUNCH!

July 29, 2015

Hi Katrina, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are so happy to hear that your experience was not only smooth, but that is fit your schedule! Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel! Thank you.

Nightmare

by from Rochester NY |

I picked up a new-to-me car from Dorschel Nissan (Nissan) Tuesday afternoon June 23rd and on Friday June 26th the Service Engine Light came on at noontime. I immediately drove it back to Nissan and they saw the indicator light. A quick check showed that the pre-delivery service was done by Dorschel Toyota (Toyota) and that they would have to determine which service department was responsible to fix the problem. I was told to drive the car home and that I would hear on Monday June 29th on where to bring the car for service. Monday and Tuesday came and went without a call from anyone. Wednesday July 1st I called the service rep at Nissan back and was told that Toyota should have called me on Monday. He said that he would contact Toyota and have them get back to me. Forty minutes later I received a call from Toyota asking what the problem was, as if they had no idea. I was asked to make an appointment and I said that I had planned to take the car out of town for a long Independence Day weekend. Toyota said to bring it in at 1 PM, which I did. Upon arrival Toyota service employee noted the Service Engine Light was on. Travis said that they could drive me somewhere but the diagnostic should only take twenty to thirty minutes and I probably should wait to see what needed to be done. An hour and forty five minutes later, at 2:45 PM I was told that it was a Code P0420 ? Catalytic Converter and that they had contacted Ford to assure that the manufacturer?s warrantee would cover it but that Ford hadn?t called back. Again, I was told to take the car home and wait for another call for the instructions for the next step. At 3:03 PM I was on my way back home again. On Thursday morning July 2nd I received a call from Toyota saying that the Manufacturer?s warrantee would apply and that I would have to bring it to a Ford dealership. I was given the name of a Service Rep at nearby Ford dealership and said that I might want to call him. My wife and I left for our trip in her car returning on Sunday. On Tuesday July 7th I called the suggested Ford Service Rep and he said that he had spoken with Toyota the previous week. He said that I would have to bring the car in to have the Code P0420 confirmed and that they would have to order the replacement Catalytic Converter. Here I am two weeks after picking up the car from Nissan, with virtually all the mileage back and forth to the service departments, and looking at a one hour appointment tomorrow and at least one more after that before learning if this car purchased from Dorschel will ever run properly.

July 29, 2015

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we apologize for the experience you have had. We have addressed your concerns with our service team and are happy to hear that they have reached out to assist in resolving this. Additionally, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact our Toyota Service Manager, Tim Treahy, directly at (585) 239-2279 or via email at ttreahy@dorschel.com. Thank you.

2nd Dorschel VW - Work with David White

by from Rochester, NY |

I?d highly recommend working with David White on your next VW purchase. He is a VW owner and shares passion for the brand. It was a very easy process, David was very professional and was able to answer all my questions about leasing a new VW.

July 7, 2015

Hi KellyGoMo, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with both Dorschel and David. Thank you for shopping with Dorschel VW and congratulations on your new car! Thank you.

Dorschel Nissan buying experience was AMAZING!

by from Rochester, NY |

My salesman, Bill Treadway, was thorough, honest, and left no unanswered questions. Dorschel's policy of matching prices to beat all others in the area made for a great buying experience. There is no haggling over price, and they do an amazing job of describing all vehicle options. I have leased 4 Nissan Maxima's from them and just purchased the 2016 Maxima. I would NOT go anyplace other than Dorschel for a Nissan.

June 24, 2015

Hi Bruce, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and that Bill was able to answer all of your questions. We truly appreciate your continued business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you!

A Good Experience

by from Medina, NY |

I came into Dorschel knowing what car I wanted and was treated very well by Eliseo. There was no pressure which I greatly apppreciated and he did all the work to get me into my vehicle. I was treated very fairly and would recommend this dealership.

June 8, 2015

Hi SE, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Dorschel and with Eliseo. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Great Experience!

by from Victor, NY |

We recently purchased a used car from Jill McWilliams at Dorschel. Jill was wonderful to work with. She met with us on multiple occasions to show us different cars and could tell when it wasn't the perfect car, without us having to say anything. There was never any pressure to buy anything that we weren't 100% satisfied with. We brought in our own financing and she did all the work with our bank to get that paperwork processed. We will definitely return to Dorschel and Jill in the future!

June 2, 2015

Hi E4400, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Dorschel and that Jill was able to accommodate your needs and wants. We are glad that you enjoyed our clear, simple and different way of buying a car and look forward to seeing you in the future! Congratulations on your new car adn thank you for shopping with Jill and Dorschel!

Great customer service

by from rochester ny |

First and formal I just want to thank john Coleman and Ashley From the fiancÚ department for doing a great job helping me and My family, John was such a gentleman but also a great sale person I was not pressure to purchase a vehicle I was a little skeptical because Of my credit but they both treat me with the at most respect and kindness, my experience was very at ease and not ashamed I would Definitely recommend Dorshel to my friends and family thank you Amalia

May 26, 2015

Hi Amalia, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that both John and Ashley were accommodating and able to provide you with a stress-free experience. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping with us. Your recommendation is the greatest compliment we can receive and it is truly appreciated. Thank you!

tough situation made better!

by from Cohocton, NY |

Great from the start! I was working with Bobby Coleman for over a month preparing me, who is a first time buyer from a dealership, to be successful once I came in to look at SUVs. I loved the no prssure, yet stayed in touch at my convience for all my questions and concerns. I have him my situation and budget, along with what I was looking for, and he gave me a huge list of options! Finally I picked what I wanted to test drive and made a time to come in. Unfortunately, Bobby wasn't able to assist me, but they set me up with Mark who helped finish what Bobby had planned. Mark was awesome, listened to what I want and let me test drive the best choices for what I was looking for. He laid out the pros and cons to each vehicle, but never once told me or made me lean towards something I wouldn't like. He followed my lead which was such a relief! While doing the paper work there were snags that did take a long time and did cause me some stess. Mark helped me through it and the people there did the job and got me the best rate and I drove out in the exact vehicle I was looking for! Defiantly telling where I got it and how great those 2 were to me. And if I need to get a new vehicle I am going straight there, good prices and great people!!

May 11, 2015

Hi jp2ndkid,thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that Bobby and Mark were able to accommodate all of your needs and wants and that you enjoyed our clear, simple and different approach. Thank you for your patience while we worked through a few snags and we are glad that we were able to do so smoothly. We really appreciate your recommendation, it is truly the best compliment you can give us. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for shopping at Dorschel! Thank you.

what a waste of time

by from Rochester, Ny |

I had gone in to buy a used car that was from a website. Dorschel sales associate had no experience and knowledge of what the vehicle was. Also, she pulled credit scores and told us we should have no problems getting a loan for the vehicle we picked and then we waited and waited and waited several hours. Then we came back the next day and waited to find out they had entered our credit info in incorrectly. The vehicle had only half a tank of gas when getting it. It also blew a headlight before getting home. The sunroof didn't work correctly. It didn't even come with a key fob and The shift boot was messed up on the car. It was just overall ridiculous dealership. I plan on never coming back and advise others to look else where unless you want to get a bad experience. The best thing about the dealership was the service department which I had to come back the next day to fix stuff on the car.

May 11, 2015

Hi Mazdazoom, thank you very much for your feedback and we apologize for the troubles you have experienced. We would like to assist and turn your experience around or, at the very least, give you the option to touch base with someone in management. If you are willing, please email us at mail@dorschel.com with your name. We would be happy to provide you with a direct contact if there may be something m

Great Car, great experience

by from Commack, NY |

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Kyle Stephano was a pleasure to deal with during the entire transaction. I found the car online and had to fly to Rochester to pick it up. Kyle handled everything for me, sight unseen and made the process easy. It's always difficult to find a car and be assured it's going to be what is stated without seeing it first hand, however Dorchel and Kyle made it easy. Thanks again guys!

April 15, 2015

HI Tcristi, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate you making the trip just to get the vehicle you truly wanted from Dorschel. We are so happy to hear that Kyle was able to accommodate and that you left our dealership satisfied with everything, from start to finish. Thank you again!