Dorschel Automotive

3817 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

New 888-385-4258
Used 866-263-4289
Service 877-291-2589

Comp check pricing! We check the competition's price to make sure you get a price as low as it can go!

Exceptional new car buying experience

by from Rochester, NY |

After months of looking, I purchased my new VW Tiguan today from Dorschel VW. I have purchased many new and used vehicles in my life, and usually the process leaves me feeling manipulated and vaguely dirty. This experience couldn't have been more different. My sales person Ryan Dougherty was professional, patient, and extremely knowledgeable about his products and never made me feel rushed even after my seventh or eighth test drive. Once I decided on a car, the sales manager Hobbie helped us locate exactly what we were looking for and got it to the dealer for delivery in a very timely fashion. Even the salesperson (Mike) who helped when I stopped by unexpectedly on Ryan's day off was incredibly helpful and friendly. The price was fantastic with no hidden fees or extras, and the financing went through without a hitch (I got a great rate to boot)! Thank you Dorschel, I'll definitely be back next time!

March 16, 2012

Wow! Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Dorschel VW. We couldn't be happier about what you have to say about our people and our sales process. Glad to hear you'll be back!

Great experience

by from East Aurora, New York |

It was my best vehicle purchase process and I am very pleased with the service. My sales person Christine Rocco was very knowledgeable and treated me like family. I drove to Dorschel from Buffalo area because it was the best price for the vehicle I wanted. I would drive back to Rochester an hour and thirty minutes to purchase from her even if the sales price was same a block from my home. They are worth the trip. Thank you! I love my new car.

January 30, 2015

Hi Jim, thank you for the positive feedback and for taking the time to share you experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you in the future! We will be certain to share your kind words with Chris and her team leaders. Thank you!

Great!!! for everything!!!

by from Rochester, NY |

I bought an used car last week on Dorschel, Rochester.the sales consultant Collin helped me a lot, because I am a student and no nothing about car, he was so nice and helpful. dorschel makes every step for buying a car become easy and clear, it is the best choice I have ever made!

January 22, 2015

Hi Summer, thank you for the feedback and we are so happy to hear that your visit with us was positive and informational. We will be certain to share your kind words with Collin and his team leaders. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great service and a user friendly buying process

by from Rochester, NY |

I opted to find something besides a Ford. I actually located the car I wanted to buy online. I was directed to the dealership and met my sales rep, Dan Hanna. He was very straightforward and made me feel unpressured and comfortable in the process. I test drove the car, and waited for the financing to be approved. No hassles, easy transfer out of my lease vehicle with Ford. I would not have been able to do it without him. It was my best vehicle purchase process , and I am very pleased with the service and look forward to the Dorschel Auto Group helping me maintain this vehicle for a long time.

Great experience

by from Rochester, NY |

The sales staff were knowledgeable and friendly, and the buying process was easy. Joseph Guiliano was a pleasure to work with!

Outstanding sales person Natayla Depasse

by from Greece NY |

we where not pressured to look at more costly cars. Natayla was not pushy or condasending. Areal pleasure to deal with

2 Poor experiences with repair department

by from Rochester, NY |

Brought my VW in for a check engine light. Replaced a sensor that eliminated the check engine light (temporarily), for about 30 miles. Then it came back on. Also, when I picked my car up the tachometer no longer was working, but it was working perfectly fine before I brought it in. So, brought car back a few days later to have check engine light fixed again, along with the new broken tachometer issue, plus inspection. Engine light problem was finally solved, it was found to be some emissions issue and was replaced under warranty. But in order to pass inspection, my computer needed a reset, almost $100. Had no choice there so I had that done. Got my car back and tachometer still isn't fixed. Doesn't a computer reset fix that? Shouldn't they check to see if it has? Two trips there and 4 hours of combined waiting in the lobby for a car that still isn't fixed. So I'll have to go back yet AGAIN for the 3rd time! Not sure if the technicians are on the same page with the service reps or even fully read the page/printout of what the car needs done. I can't imagine what kind of nightmare it would be if I needed major repairs.

We love our Mini? and our BMW!

by from Batavia, NY |

I've been wanting a Mini for a long time, but wasn't sure that it would fit all my gear in it (I"m a home care nurse and I carry a LOT of supplies). We thought we'd stop by Dorschel Mini on our way to the new Field and Stream store. As we pulled in, we saw a 2003 BMW Z4 - much like one we had seen earlier at a different dealer, but it had issues and they weren't helpful. Anyhoo, we took it out for a drive on a cool but sunny October afternoon. The heated seats kept us nice and warm and it's trunk will hold my stuff, should I choose to drive it for work. Then we went on to look at the Minis. Our salesperson, Ryan Dwyer, was extremely knowledgeable, wonderfully personable, and not at all pushy. We hadn't really planned on buying a car that day, we were "just looking", but when you find the right vehicle, why wait? So, we bought both the Z4 and a Clubman and couldn't be happier! This is our third car from Dorschel, we are very pleased with the experience and service we receive!

Great Experience!

by from Rochester, NY |

I had a great experience buying a car from Dorschel! Sales associate Matt Camiolo was extremely attentive to all of my needs throughout the entire process.

Good experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Nice service! Nice car! I purchased a used BMW in dorschel. The car was well reconditioned and the sales man is very nice!

We truly experienced the Dorschel difference!

by from Penfield, NY |

My wife wanted a new car, as her 2003 CRV had seen better days. We found a 2013 Accord EX at a local dealer in Henrietta (NY) and put down a deposit. A coworker of mine suggested I try Dorschel, as they usually have great prices and generally give more for trade-ins. Well, I reached out and discovered they were actually taking in a 2013 Accord EXL that day with fewer miles, no accident reported on the CarFax, had leather and heated seats AND were asking $500 less than the original car we looked at. They told me to come over right away and take a look at the car, which I did, and immediately put a deposit down on this vehicle (I did get my other deposit back). Ashley Lanning at Dorschel Mini met me as I arrived and was as pleasant to deal with as any car salesperson I've ever worked with. Long story short, I brought our CRV in the next day and Dorschel gave me $2,000 more for the trade, meaning I spent a total of $2,500 LESS on a superior car, with fewer miles and no accident history! Even though we didn't finance through Dorschel (we have excellent credit, and their lenders were not able to meet the rate our Credit Union offered), Ashley was instrumental in working the phones with our Credit Union to get the deal done quickly, as I had a business trip to leave for in 2 days. All around excellent experience from our salesperson Ashley and Dorschel as a whole. The next time we need a car, we already know who we're calling - Ashley Lanning at Dorschel!