Bob Hastings Buick GMC

800 Panorama Trail S, Rochester, NY 14625

Used 585-586-6940

Bob HASTINGS

by from Pittsford New York |

I have brought a car from Bob Hastimgs for over sixteen years and I would not go anywhere else . I love buricks and the sales personal are friendly and honest. the service dept is outstanding they make you feel importment and they don't try to sell you something you don't need. I would recommend they to everyone Jeannie

A Great Car-Buying Experience

by from Syracuse, New York |

My initial contact was via Internet and the sales department responded immediately to my inquiry. Although I live in another city, I had a "hunch" this was the dealer I wanted to do business with, and I was NOT disappointed. This was the most pleasant, no-hassle, professional car-buying experience I have ever had! I was immediately impressed with the friendly staff and clean facility. I am very pleased with my new vehicle, and would highly recommend this dealer.

Always wonderful experience

by from Penfield, NY |

Brought car in for 3,000 mile service plus NYS inspection and new windshield wipers. Everything completed ON TIME as scheduled and, as always, a dose of humor and fun with Michelle, Jim, and Jerry in the service department. Always easy at Hastings' Buick.

Wonderful Service Department, Very Knowledgeable

by from Penfield, NY |

Since the day I walked into Bob Hastings Buick GMC located in Penfield I have been very pleased with the staff on all levels from its management, sales, financial dept., and its service dept. As of my most recent visit regarding a repair to my newly purchased LaCrosse, I am very pleased with the service and the outcome of the repair and knowledge of the rep.

Dan W. - the car guy

by from Rochester, NY |

Have delt with this dealership for a great many years. Would recommend the services they provide to any interested buyer or someone looking for great, reliable service.

A Wonderful Establishment & Great Experience

by from Fairport, NY |

I truly enjoyed my experience of purchasing my very first Buick. From the Sales Rep to the Financial Officer to the Manager of the Penfield Bob Hastings establishment, I was totally impressed with all! Because of everyone's upbeat attitude and professionalism, I would consider returning to purchase another automobile in the future and have already recommended friends to purchase their next vehicle at Bob Hastings Buick GMC in Penfield.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Rochester, NY |

The whole process was very easy and all the employees who work there go above and beyond to make sure that their clients are satisfied. I am very happy with my vehicle and would purchase another car from them in the future.

Pat VS

by from Rochester, NY |

Hastings is the best GMC dealership in the area. Their service reps are honest and trustworthy. I have never been disappointed.

by from Rochester, NY |

I've been into Hastings twice in the past 6 months. Both times I was met by friendly employees while checking in and waiting for my services to be completed. I got to talk to my mechanic both times which really assured me that my worries were heard and that he was doing what needed to be done and only what needed to be done. I am very happy to have repair shop that I can trust.

Awesome

by from Rochester, NY |

I started my search on the Internet and was pleasantly surprised at how convenient it was to shop this way. I told them exactly what I was looking for and they sent me cars that fit my profile along with pictures and carfax reports. We purchased the car the day after getting the info we requested.