Ide Honda Mazda

875 Panorama Trail South , Rochester, NY 14625

New 888-721-5371
Used 866-267-4546
Service 866-495-0893

We'd Love To Earn Your Business!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Rochester NY |

I am 100% satisfied with my car buying experience and my gorgeous new car! I worked with Brad who was extremely professional, personable and a pleasure to work with. The entire team made the process easy and worked to meet all my new car buying needs. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car as I received the best service, and the best price.

Brad Constantino is awesome!

by from Rochester, NY |

Brad Constantino made my buying experience with Dick Ide fantastic. Not only did he keep the process extremely simple by being available when I was, he went above and beyond to meet my needs while providing extreme value. This is my second time working with Dick Ide and Brad, and I can assure you there will be a third. His professionalism, efficiency, and thoroughness were paramount in making my buying experience better than I could have anticipated. Additionally, Ashley and Bob were pleasant to work with and kept the paperwork streamlined while covering all the bases. I can't thank Brad and the Dick Ide team enough for making this purchase stress free. With extreme gratitude, Jake K.

As good as it gets

by from Penfield, NY |

I highly recommend Dick Ide Honda -- at every point, I felt respected and valued. There is no need to show up with a defensive mindset. There is no hard selling or hidden fees or last minute surprises. From being greeted by Roberto, the sales manager, in the parking lot to then working with Brad for the remainder of the sale, my experience far exceeded my expectations. I simply couldn't be happier with the buying experience, and I have tremendous confidence that such top flight customer service will continue when my Honda is ready for scheduled maintenance.

Easiest Purchase Ever

by from Webster NY |

We needed a new car but had a tight budget. We saw Brad down at Dick Ide Honda and he showed us the perfect vehicle without making us feel pressured, uninformed, or insulted by the "typical sales tricks" . Several visits later we had a new car and felt GOOD about spending the money for the first time in car buying history. Easy, Friendly, and Honest on all accounts. Couldn't be happier. Way to go Brad and Mitch

Great Experience!

by from Dansville NY |

I was very pleased with my experience at Dick Ide Honda. I never felt pressured, in fact just the opposite, to get a vehicle. My salesperson, Joe Allbright, did a great job in finding me a vehicle that suited me and didn't try to upsell me to something I didn't need. I love my 2011 CR-V and feel that I got an great price on it. The service staff and financial staff were great as well. I would recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends!

2014 Honda Civic

by from Rochester NY |

I came to Dick Ide after receiving extremely overpriced leasing rates at a local competitor. I was looking to lease for the first time and knew very little about the process. I cannot express how easy, stress free, and fun my car buying experience was at Dick Ide. I felt like the employees did all they could to make my experience enjoyable. Will explained absolutely every detail of my lease in a thorough manner and ensured I had a comprehensive understanding of the new features my Civic had to offer.

Easiest Car Shopping I've Ever Done

by from Greece, NY |

I had been contemplating purchasing a new vehicle for the last 2 months. The whole thought of the car buying process kind of stresses and freaks me out especially when I have a vehicle that I'm still making payments on. I have had my eye on the Mazda6 for awhile now and with the new 2014 re-design, its caught my attention more than ever. I am insane with research and looked up reviews and other information on the vehicle. I was about 50% decided on whether I wanted to take the leap. The crew at Dick Ide Mazda helped with the other 50%...and not in the normal "car salesman"-way. The people at Dick Ide Mazda were incredibly knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking at and gave me all sorts of facts and information I needed to support my feelings on the 2014 model. I test drove the vehicle a few different times and each time they handled my questions perfectly and never once made me feel like a nuisance for being so OCD about the whole process. I never once felt pushed into making a decision. They really seemed to understand my concerns and what I was looking for...and again, not in a fake "I want to sell you this car"-way. They really left it up to me after giving me all the information I needed...never shoving their agenda in my face. The salesperson, Tara Paige, was so kind and patient and really easy to work with. The whole management staff, including the sales manager and finance manager were amazing to work with as well. Dan Sorokti really explained all my options with the car, making it incredibly easy to figure out what way I wanted to go with it. Even my trade-in situation was handled so well with their used car manager, Roberto Galante; he explained the number he put on my car and was very honest and upfront about the whole process which I could really appreciate. Everyone at Dick Ide seemed to understand what an info girl I am and they truly gave me everything I needed to make my decision. There were no gimmicks, and since they handled my incessant inquiries with so much ease, I really felt that this wasn't a dealership that followed a routine but really works with their individual customers and their individual needs. All in all, the process was so easy and went so smoothly that I couldn't believe when it was done that it was done. And now I am the proud owner of a new Mazda6. This is the first time I've ever bought a vehicle and felt as comfortable as I did. I would recommend this dealer to everyone I know; for used and new cars. Thanks Dick Ide for everything!!

Went for service and ended up buying a new car!

by from Penfield NY |

Alex was great. No high pressure. very pleasent. Great deal. service department did not try to sell me more than i needed. It looks like I have found a dealer for a long time. I am trying to find the negative, but I can't.

Outstanding and trustworthy

by from Geneva, NY |

My experience with working with the sales team and the entire management staff at Dick Ide Honda can be summarized as exceptional and professional. I have never experienced such a genuine sense of caring for the customer as I have at Dick Ide. These people are phenomenal. They know how to relate with people, they care, they are committed, and you can trust them. The entire process was so simple, we purchased two vehicles in just a few short hours and got the best deal between Ontario and Monroe counties.

Jim ortiz 2010 honda crv

by from rochester ny 14609 |

Lynda was a very nice and special sales rep she is why dickide is where it is at thank you for doing a GREAT JOB

Buying Honda CRV

by from Rochester, NY |

The overall experience of car buying at Dick Ide was very good. We had been a little leery about buying from Dick Ide because of other peoples experience with them a long time ago. Fortunately this doesn't seem to be case now but the true test will come when we need to use their service department. We dealt with Brad Constantino and he was very good. We were pleasantly surprised when he didn't accompany us on our test drive. Brad was very knowledgeable about the car line and he wasn't overly aggressive to sell us a car. When we picked up the car it was in excellent shape and Brad took his time in explaining the features of the vehicle and even did the phone Bluetooth pairing for us. Even after the sale Brad kept in touch to make sure we were happy with the vehicle and that we didn't have any issues. At this time I would recommend Dick Ide Honda for a new car. I hope their service staff is as friendly and competent as their sales force. Regards, Rick