Ide Honda Mazda

875 Panorama Trail S, Rochester, NY 14625

New 888-721-5371 New 888-721-5371
Used 866-267-4546 Used 866-267-4546
Service 866-495-0893 Service 866-495-0893

We'd Love To Earn Your Business!

As good as it gets

by from Penfield, NY |

I highly recommend Dick Ide Honda -- at every point, I felt respected and valued. There is no need to show up with a defensive mindset. There is no hard selling or hidden fees or last minute surprises. From being greeted by Roberto, the sales manager, in the parking lot to then working with Brad for the remainder of the sale, my experience far exceeded my expectations. I simply couldn't be happier with the buying experience, and I have tremendous confidence that such top flight customer service will continue when my Honda is ready for scheduled maintenance.

Great first time Dealership Experience

by from Penfield, NY |

I'm 35 and have only purchased vehicles from private sales in the past. This was my first dealership experience and it was absolutely painless. Gerry Lamb at Dick Ide was enthusiastic but not pushy, and was patient and great at explaining minor details here and there with the paperwork that I was seeing for the first time. All of the financial stuff went fine and Adam Weil was capable of answering my questions without hesitation. A very satisfying experience, will be sure to check them out in the future (though I'm sure my Civic will hold up for a long time!) If you go to Dick Ide, ask for Gerry and Adam and give them my name (Carl Huber)!

Low Pressure Sales + Superior Customer Service

by from Rochester, NY |

Just want to recommend Ide Honda in Penfield, NY to others in the market for a new Honda. Our family was starting to look for a new minivan, and the "Happy Honda Deals" got us interested in looking at an Odyssey. I submitted a request for information online and the next day our salesperson Brad contacted me, and said they had a bunch in stock and he'd let us test drive one if we wanted. The whole process was very stress and hassle-free. Brad even suggested a creative way to save some money by adding an aftermarket DVD player instead of paying for the next "class" of Odyssey. Picking up the van was easy and quick, no gimmicks or hidden tactics. Upon getting the van home, I noticed a stone chip in the hood. I contacted our salesperson and he assured me they would take care of it. Sure enough they did, they replaced the hood completely to my satisfaction free of charge. I'd highly recommend Ide Honda for their low pressure sales and the customers' interests at heart.

Nice experience, fair price

by from Prattsburgh, NY |

My experience at Ide and with Leigh was as it should be. There was no pressure, no nonsense, just a pleasant buying experience. Leigh has a strong knowledge of the products he sells. He answered the questions I had and gave me a great overview of the features and operation of the vehicle I purchased. Most importantly, he followed through from start to finish and got me the car I wanted, in the color I wanted. No surprises.

Greate experience

by from Penfield, NY |

I worked with Joe Preteroti and I thought he was fantastic. It was a very low pressure sale and he made sure that we were looking at vehicles that met our need. I would definately go back and buy another car from Joe!

Ide Honda

by from Pittsford, NY |

Last Friday, I went into Ide Honda for an oil change on my "09 Accord... as a woman , I was treated extremely courteously . Service was so fast that I didn't even finish the newspaper. Thank you to Amber , who answered all my questions on the phone and thank you to Jim Milella for such quick service......Saturday , my husband and I returned to Ide and leased our fourth Honda ... Joe Preteroli was our helpful and friendly salesman . Special thanks to the One and Only Roberto Gallante who gave us a great and fair deal and has always treated us like family.....We even got to meet the owner, Rich Ide. He spent alot of time with my husband talking about the new Apple Car Play system. I would Highly recommend Ide Honda.

Great Experience!

by from Penfield, NY |

I received top notch customer service from all who I worked with. The experience of getting a new car was easy and seamless. I had full trust in what I was being told, and that was validated through my experience and the honesty that was provided to me by everyone I had the pleasure to do business with. I really felt like Roberto, Gerry and Adam has my best interest in mind.

Great Experience

by from Bloomfield, NY |

I had a really great car-buying experience at Ide Honda. The salesman was great and Ashley in the finance department was awesome! It was just a very nice overall experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Great Experience

by from Webster, NY |

We had a great experience at Ide Honda from start to finish. Gerry was our sales associate and was very knowledgable and helpful. Communication was exceptional. Throughout the whole experience we were pleased with everyone we worked with at Ide. We'd highly recommend.

excellent establishment

by from Penfield/Rochester, NY |

My first time actually getting a car from a car dealer (I had an old Accord that lasted a long time previously that I got from a relative); bought a new Accord from them and it was a great experience. No-pressure sales approach, very professional and personable. I personally dealt with Will Galliher, who I highly recommend to anyone else looking for a new car. He tremendously exceeded my expectations of how a car salesperson would take care of a customer.