Ide Honda Mazda

875 Panorama Trail S, Rochester, NY 14625

New 888-721-5371
Used 866-267-4546
Service 866-495-0893

We'd Love To Earn Your Business!

As good as it gets

by from Penfield, NY |

I highly recommend Dick Ide Honda -- at every point, I felt respected and valued. There is no need to show up with a defensive mindset. There is no hard selling or hidden fees or last minute surprises. From being greeted by Roberto, the sales manager, in the parking lot to then working with Brad for the remainder of the sale, my experience far exceeded my expectations. I simply couldn't be happier with the buying experience, and I have tremendous confidence that such top flight customer service will continue when my Honda is ready for scheduled maintenance.

Great Experience

by from Webster, NY |

We had a great experience at Ide Honda from start to finish. Gerry was our sales associate and was very knowledgable and helpful. Communication was exceptional. Throughout the whole experience we were pleased with everyone we worked with at Ide. We'd highly recommend.

excellent establishment

by from Penfield/Rochester, NY |

My first time actually getting a car from a car dealer (I had an old Accord that lasted a long time previously that I got from a relative); bought a new Accord from them and it was a great experience. No-pressure sales approach, very professional and personable. I personally dealt with Will Galliher, who I highly recommend to anyone else looking for a new car. He tremendously exceeded my expectations of how a car salesperson would take care of a customer.

A great car buying experience!

by from Rochester, NY |

My husband and I had a fantastic experience buying our CRV at Ide Honda. Gerry Lamb was extremely helpful, professional, patient, friendly, and easy to work with. We never felt pressured, which led to an easy and fun car buying experience, which is how it should be! It was not stressful whatsoever. I am recommending Gerry to friends and family who are looking to buy a car in the future. We also worked with Adam Weil who was equally as fantastic to work with. A top notch car buying experience - thank you Ide Honda!

Great Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

Working with this dealership was very easy. Will and Ken were friendly, quick, and informative. I never felt like I was being scammed or pulled around, and every single detail about the car was explained to me before I left the lot with it. I would definitely recommend it.

Amazing Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

From the moment I walked through the doors at Ide Honda I was treated like a person, not just a number. After a horrible experience with another dealer (whom I will not mention); I was hesitant to attempt to try to purchase another used vehicle. My sales person was Melinda and after listening to my needs for a new/used car, she made it happen. I can't thank her enough for everything that she did! I would (and have) recommended Ide Honda to my friends and family. I will never go anywhere else ever again.

Poor Service and Parts performance-big issues

by from rochester,ny |

My Honda was brought in for Airbag SRS light. Airbag inspected and deemed ok with no recall - only needed a seat belt part. Parts received after a couple weeks and #2 visit to replace seat belt latch took 2 hours! 4 weeks later I was notified air bags were now defective so I requested parts get ordered. Received Notification in mail Parts received & made appointment to take off work again. Visit #3- to replace airbags - Upon arrival the Drive side parts were GONE-not available. Used for someone else for sure since all Honda's have same problem. They replaced passenger side but another morning wasted - my time & money not there concern. Need to start over AGAIN - Order parts and another #4 visit. Dick Ide service has issues with parts to service coordination and poor communication system with customer. After this saga I am done with them for new / used or service needs

Best Customer Service

by from Rochester, NY |

I stopped in to Dick Ide Honda about a month prior to leasing to test drive a vehicle and get more details on the leasing process as I was unsure if I wanted to do it. I left with all my questions answers and numbers about my payments ran. About a month later, I decided leasing that brand car was what I was looking for. I became in a unique situation where I needed a car quick so I emailed Brad one evening and was shocked to see such a quick response. We began emailing back and forth about the car I wanted to lease and we set up a phone appointment to get the ball rolling. I was very appreciative that Brad was willing to begin the process via a phone call as I work full time - this was truly a lifesaver. The following Monday, I went over to Dick Ide and met with Brad in person to complete the lease deal and walked out with a set of brand new keys. Brad's compassion and care for his customers made my experience above and beyond what I expected. He worked with my unique situation to ensure I would be able to lease the car I wanted in a very quick manner. He even provided me with numbers and suggestions of car insurance companies to help me with the process. I will most definitely recommend seeing Brad at Dick Ide Honda to anyone looking for a new vehicle. There is no doubt in my mind that they will receive the best service and care!!

Sold me in the first communication.

by from Fairport, New York |

I submitted a question and was initially only looking for a quote on a Civic SI Coupe. I had originally been intending to wait for another year to pay off my current vehicle before getting another. However, Brad's transparency and forthcoming nature, as well as his quick responses, enabled me to make a decision much sooner. There was no upsell, no push or pressure, I knew exactly what I wanted and he answered questions exactly as they were asked. I work in sales, I've worked in retail, and I hate pushy salesmen. None of that to be seen here. Up until picking up the car, my interactions with Brad were strictly through e-mail and phone. I appreciated his friendly demeanor and firm handshake when we finally met face to face at the dealership. He talked up the new car quite a bit--I almost wonder if he were more excited about it than I was. Four stars on price, as I could not negotiate them down any. As such, I had to take remove a couple of the options that I had been considering in an ideal build. Options are options though, and to their credit, the price I was offered was the cheapest around. Ken was as clear and concise as he could be when informing me of all the legal information and when signing papers. He too was transparent, keeping me in the know of all the figures and exactly what I was signing for. He very deliberately took me through all that my warranty and protection package would cover, offering an upgrade at a modest price, which he was completely understanding of when I declined. Very, very favorable experience, especially for my first new car. The next time I'm in the market, Ide Honda will be my first consideration. Warm regards, Jonathan Pearl

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Rochester NY |

I can't say enough about Dick Ide and their customer service. Over the past several years, I have taken my Honda Fit in for service many times. Linda Freeman is just incredible. She is THE singular best customer service rep in any store or vendor with whom I have done business in my life. (And I am not young.) She clearly has your needs in mind and is so sensitive to your unique financial situation. Where else would you find someone like this? I wish we could clone her -- and place her in every place I do business with. Thank you Dick Ide and God Bless Linda Freeman. She deserves a raise!

Best Car Experience Ever!

by from Rochester,NY |

I have had a lot of stressful and bad experiences when it comes to buying a car. This was my first time purchasing a car from Ide Honda and it was a breath of fresh air. From the moment I walked through the door I felt at ease. Everyone was very friendly and not pushy or in my face at all. My decision to get a new car came very abruptly and in less then 24 hrs I was driving away in my new to me 2013 Honda Civic! I was able to test drive a few cars, that were actually in my price range I could afford. At no time was I pressured to make a decision or to go for a more expensive car. My Sales Rep Gerry Lamb was friendly and very understanding to my needs and what I was able to do. When I got the call that I had been approved I was so happy and the financial manager that called me, Adam Weil, was friendly and patient to my being so excited and a little scatter brained! They told me they would have the car ready at 1:30 for pick up that day. When I got there they sat down and went over everything with me, Gerry even came out and explained all the new features I had and how to use them. Which I needed because I was upgrading from a 2003 Honda Civic! This experience was all around a fun and great experience and I will definitely go back there when it is time for another new car or when I need service on my car!