Woodfield Nissan

Service 877-289-9793 Service 877-289-9793

The Midwest's #1 Volume Nissan Dealer & Owner First Award of Excellence Dealer

Quick and painless

by from Elk Grove Village, Il |

Came in for service on my car. Decided that it was time for something new. Was able to get what I wanted without any hassles. Lease paperwork was quick.

Some Flaws to Work Out But Still Good Dealership

by from Mt. Prospect, IL |

I had dealt with Howard over email and phone leading up to a Saturday visit. Good pre-visit service. Didn't hound me like other dealers. However, after confirming an appt. for Saturday to have my wife and kids drive the car during a busy Saturday the car was not ready. No one was at front desk to help etc. It was packed on a Saturday afternoon. The car I was interested in and confirmed was still at the dealer was actually a Showroom car. Sorry but I don't buy a new car every day and didn't like the idea of hundreds of people in and out of what would be my car. Plus it had a number of scratches on it. Again. I'd like to put the first scratch in my new car. Luke the salesman was nice enough but considering how long we were there after 90 minutes I had to ask for a water, stuff like that. My trade in went quickly and got a fair price. The price on the new car was legit from the online quote. The biggest issue came down to having to wait another 30 minutes for the finance guy to "become available." And they seemed to be shocked I wanted to look at numbers around the monthly payment when considering available bonuses and interest rates. I went with a rate that got me a lower payment despite giving up some cash incentives. This seemed like a foreign idea to the salesman and finance person for some reason. In the end I was there for 3 hours to buy a new car when I didn't especially haggle or ask for much. If I had gone during the week my guess is I would have had a better experience.

Good service and good people to work with

by from Chicago,Illinois |

I was told a price over the phone and when I went in person it was still the same price. The sales man Latch and his manager Vito were easy to work with and they looked for extra savings to make it happened.

Car care

by from Hanover Park, il |

Was treated. Professionally and courtesiously. Went in a Sat. And had all fluids changed and tires rotated was out in about an hour and it was washed. Very nice service dept. Sales is a different animal.

Great Service

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

Went for oil change. It was done on time. The waiting area was neat and clean.

Excellent Service

by from Country Club Hills, Il |

My Sales person Ray was fantastic very personable and down to earth, a refreshing change from your typical car salesman. I called Ray concerning a 2010 Mercedes E350 with a great price. When I arrived at the dealership Ray had the car out front and ready to go. Unfortunately after ironing out my trade in value the price of the extended warranty $3000.00, it made more sense for me to get a certified Mercedes. Ray did not give up!! he called the next day and offered to lower the price of the car even more!!! If you are in the market for a Nissan, head out to Woodfield Nissan and be sure to ask for Ray!

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Jose was my service advisor and he was wonderful. I've never had a better experience with any other Nissan before. I appreciate the time he gave to me and the way he was patient with me. I cant wait for further appointments with Jose. Thank You

Great service before, during and after the sale.

by from Chicago, IL |

Purchased a new Nissan Juke at Woodfield Nissan. Love the car! Unfortunately, found a dent on the car after the fact. The dealership immediately scheduled the repair and the result was terrific. Thank you Mark Wenc (Sales Mgr.) and team for a great car buying and customer service experience.

So much cheaper in Chicago

by from Peoria, il |

It's a great atmosphere. Everyone was very friendly. Great deals on cars! I would buy again.

Good eperience

by from Elgin, IL |

The purchase went smoothly. Everyone was friendly and personable. Love my car.