Vanderstyne Toyota

New 888-405-9481 New 888-405-9481
Used 888-256-3610 Used 888-256-3610
Service 877-427-9173 Service 877-427-9173

We are Service!

Most amazing service experience ever!

by from Rochester, NY |

Friendly, knowledgeable staff! They were amazing. I went in for an oil change. They had a few recommendations for my 2000 Avalon. They even walked me out into the shop to show me what was wrong with my car! Transparent process from start to finish. I love Vanderstyne, and I won't take my car anywhere else for service.

May 27, 2014

Thanks for the great review Vanessa! We truly appreciate you taking the time to publish a review about your latest visit to our dealership. We really appreciate your business and loyalty to Vanderstyne Toyota!

Lossed a sale over $700.00.

by from Rochester, NY |

I can't believe you folks at Vanderstyne Toyota would let a sale walk out the door over $700.00. I heard "our prices are less then anyone in the area", the vehicle is "certified"....blah blah blah...If your bottom line is that close that if you go $700.00 less on a used vehicle price and/or $700.00 more on a trade you going to lose your shirts then something is wrong! Little odd that YOUR follow-up call the caller ask what can we do for you...well you called me, but when I say I walked out the door over $700.00, you ask what else can we do for you? Hmmm, well I guess someone down there at Vanderstyne does not loose their shirt. Sales guy was nice, easy location to get to, still in the process of building. Buying process...guess what my opinion is....it sucks!

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We completely understand your concern and reassure you that all of our customers are extremely important to us. As with all of our pre-owned vehicles, we research our market and price them at fair market value. All of our Certified used vehicles go through an extensive 160-Point inspection and a high level of reconditioning to ensure the best quality vehicle. As the certification adds to the cost of the vehicle, it also ensures a better value. While we do stand firm on the price on the vehicle, we would love the opportunity to earn your business in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Best Regards, Teresa Palmer Customer Relations Manager

I Love Vanderstyne!

by from Rochester Ny |

I purchased my 2015 Camry SE from Vanderstyne Toyota and have had it serviced there too. Both the sales and service departments are filled with intellectual employees and they are the best! I even had a chance to meet Jay and Jay Jay Vanderstyne and they treated me like family! Whenever I hear of anyone in the market for a new vehicle, I refer them to Vanderstyne Toyota. Keep up the amazing work!

January 15, 2016

Hi Kristen, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and our community! We appreciate your kind words. Best Regards, Teresa Palmer Customer Relations Manager

They made leasing a car very easy

by from Rochester,NY |

I approached them to lease a Camry or Corolla. I contacted Susan S. online and within an hour we had agreed on all the pertinent details except the trade in value. Susan was friendly, and helped answer all my questions. When my daughter and I got to the dealership to get the car appraised everything went according to my expectations. We were able to get a lease price at a savings from what another dealership had quoted and they were willing to search for the color of car that my daughter was initially interested in. I never had the impression from Susan or Mike C. of any "flim flam" operating going on. It was a very good experience and I would recommend Vanderstyne to others.

January 22, 2014

We are so pleased that you chose to share your experience with us, and that Susan was able to help you and your daughter find the car you wanted! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Congratulations on your new Toyota!

Positive experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

I did not end up purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, however, the experience I had when I looked at one of their vehicles was positive. The salesman and staff were very professional and helpful. They even followed up with me a week later to check on my experience at their dealership. The reason I did not buy was because the truck I test drove was not to my personal liking (I wanted something smaller), it had nothing to do with the service or the quality of the vehicle, as both of those aspects were very good.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We hope to assist you in the future!

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Spencerport, NY |

Just picked up my new 2013 Prius II yesterday. Between my ten year old vehicle starting to go and it's poor gas mileage, it was time for a change. I was initially interested in a 2011 low mileage used Prius, which was gone by the time I got to Vanderstyne. A week later the salesperson that couldn't help me with the used Prius was helping me purchase a new 2013 model. He was the only one of the three local dealerships that quoted me right away on a 2013 Prius, and continued to help me get the price I wanted. When it came to pickup, he spent quite a bit of time educating us about all the great features on the Prius. I enjoyed the experience because most of it was done by email or phone where I wasn't made to wait while something was checked out with the manager.

August 1, 2013

Thank you for choosing us to assist you with the purchase of your Prius. We are happy to hear that everything worked out, and we think the Prius has great features too!

no problems

by from greece ny |

great service, they even washed our car when work was completed. I would have purchased our car from them but I got more money for our trade some where else. I would give them a chance again when in the market.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! I made sure that every member of our service team has seen your review. We hope we can help you purchase your next vehicle!

Great experience

by from Rochester, ny |

The sales person I worked with listened to what I wanted. The other 2 places I went to tried to sell me on what they wanted me to buy. I did a lot of research and narrowed it down to the Toyota Camry or the RAV4 (like the new design.) My sales person at Vanderstyne Toyota was Jeff. After test driving both vehicles and making the best financial choice for me, I now own a new RAV4! Thank you Jeff and everyone who treated me like I was a person - not a sale. i like the 2 year free maintenance too!

August 20, 2013

Kirstin - We are happy to have helped you get the vehicle you wanted! Hope you are enjoying your RAV4!