Vanderstyne Toyota

New 888-405-9481
Used 888-256-3610
Service 877-427-9173

We are Service!

Most amazing service experience ever!

by from Rochester, NY |

Friendly, knowledgeable staff! They were amazing. I went in for an oil change. They had a few recommendations for my 2000 Avalon. They even walked me out into the shop to show me what was wrong with my car! Transparent process from start to finish. I love Vanderstyne, and I won't take my car anywhere else for service.

May 27, 2014

Thanks for the great review Vanessa! We truly appreciate you taking the time to publish a review about your latest visit to our dealership. We really appreciate your business and loyalty to Vanderstyne Toyota!

They made leasing a car very easy

by from Rochester,NY |

I approached them to lease a Camry or Corolla. I contacted Susan S. online and within an hour we had agreed on all the pertinent details except the trade in value. Susan was friendly, and helped answer all my questions. When my daughter and I got to the dealership to get the car appraised everything went according to my expectations. We were able to get a lease price at a savings from what another dealership had quoted and they were willing to search for the color of car that my daughter was initially interested in. I never had the impression from Susan or Mike C. of any "flim flam" operating going on. It was a very good experience and I would recommend Vanderstyne to others.

January 22, 2014

We are so pleased that you chose to share your experience with us, and that Susan was able to help you and your daughter find the car you wanted! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Congratulations on your new Toyota!

Positive experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

I did not end up purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, however, the experience I had when I looked at one of their vehicles was positive. The salesman and staff were very professional and helpful. They even followed up with me a week later to check on my experience at their dealership. The reason I did not buy was because the truck I test drove was not to my personal liking (I wanted something smaller), it had nothing to do with the service or the quality of the vehicle, as both of those aspects were very good.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We hope to assist you in the future!

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Spencerport, NY |

Just picked up my new 2013 Prius II yesterday. Between my ten year old vehicle starting to go and it's poor gas mileage, it was time for a change. I was initially interested in a 2011 low mileage used Prius, which was gone by the time I got to Vanderstyne. A week later the salesperson that couldn't help me with the used Prius was helping me purchase a new 2013 model. He was the only one of the three local dealerships that quoted me right away on a 2013 Prius, and continued to help me get the price I wanted. When it came to pickup, he spent quite a bit of time educating us about all the great features on the Prius. I enjoyed the experience because most of it was done by email or phone where I wasn't made to wait while something was checked out with the manager.

August 1, 2013

Thank you for choosing us to assist you with the purchase of your Prius. We are happy to hear that everything worked out, and we think the Prius has great features too!

no problems

by from greece ny |

great service, they even washed our car when work was completed. I would have purchased our car from them but I got more money for our trade some where else. I would give them a chance again when in the market.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! I made sure that every member of our service team has seen your review. We hope we can help you purchase your next vehicle!

Great experience

by from Rochester, ny |

The sales person I worked with listened to what I wanted. The other 2 places I went to tried to sell me on what they wanted me to buy. I did a lot of research and narrowed it down to the Toyota Camry or the RAV4 (like the new design.) My sales person at Vanderstyne Toyota was Jeff. After test driving both vehicles and making the best financial choice for me, I now own a new RAV4! Thank you Jeff and everyone who treated me like I was a person - not a sale. i like the 2 year free maintenance too!

August 20, 2013

Kirstin - We are happy to have helped you get the vehicle you wanted! Hope you are enjoying your RAV4!

No experience, no knowledge

by from Willcox, NY |

Sales representative was not professional and knowledgeable about the Toyota cars. We were very disappointment with the Customer Service. Her honesty made us feel uncomfortable thru the whole process. We received a waste of information with ever feeling pressured and rushed. She told us that the car would be cleaned and detailed for delivery, but it ended up a dirty vehicle. We were very disappointment with our dealings with them and would not recommend them and the dealership to our friends and relatives.

Worse buying experience

by from Scottsville |

Negative comments, Lack of communication

by from Lima, NY |

Sale resp. always said ops Sorry Not accept Too bad... You need to call the manager.The manager never answer the phone.

STAY AWAY!

by from Watertown, NY |

While things started out great buying a new Toyota from Vanderstyne, it quickly turned into a fiasco! Delivery of the vehicle was promised 4 times over 10 days, and 4 times they called to say "Oops, sorry, you can't have it today either." Finally, they promised to deliver it to our house but my father would have had to then drive the salesman to Syracuse, which is an hour away. He ended up meeting them 1/2 way, but still had to drive to Syracuse and then home. The last delay was because they needed an extra day for detailing. How much detailing does a brand new vehicle need? One thing it did need was to have the plastic protectant removed from the top, which we noticed was still there after we got it home. Other problems with them are too involved to go into here, but pretty much everything they say is a lie. Excuse me, they call them "misunderstandings". Suffice it to say that they don't care about anything after they cash the check! Zero follow up or customer service! Well, they did send a congratulations balloon... Worst car buying experience ever!