LUV Toyota

215 E Fairmount Ave, Lakewood, NY 14750

New 888-310-4014
Used 888-753-1562
Service 877-246-9046

Top notch, fast service. The best.

by from Dover DE |

I must say, I am not one to take the time to write reviews, but I feel one is necessary to express my feelings about the service department at Luv Toyota. I spend about 2 weeks a year in Chatauqua, and have been servicing my Toyota 4-Runner at Luv for the last 3 years. I wish I could have these guys service my car all year round. I live in Delaware, and do not get the smiles and extra care that I get from Joe and his staff. Not everywhere you go does the manager come out of his office to greet you and serve you cold drinks. The man at the desk said I needed air filters, and he brought me the ones from my car to show me how dirty they were. When they were all done, they pulled my car back into the drive, so I did'nt have to get wet in the rain. I can't think of anyone who likes to take their car into a shop for an oil change, but these folks make it as great an experience as one can have! Kudos to Joe and Luv Toyota - Keep up the great service, and I will see you next year.

NOT WILLING TO MAKE A DEAL

by from Pennsylvania |

The Customer service is very good at LUV Toyota. However they are very unwilling to make any effort to sell a vehicle for the appropriate price$. There sales person even sent me an email telling me that their deal was good for both of us.....It was a good deal for LUV, but not me. I had many offers for the same Tundra at much lower prices. I eventually bought one at another dealer that was willing to reduce his price some. This is the third vehicle I have purchased over the last several years and LUV has had an opportunity to make me a sale but has not made me what I consider a "good deal". This dealership makes its living on selling vehicles to people that do not know how to purchase a car or pay $500 below MSRP! I will keep buying from another dealer.

Update

by from Russell, PA |

Update to my previous review: A salesman from Luv Toyota (who we did not deal with or experience any problems with) personally came to our home to apologize for the terrible experience we had. The fact that this salesman who we did not even deal with took it upon himself to apologize (for a problem he was not a part of) on behalf of the whole company really says a lot about the dealership. They also gave us a check in the amount of the title and registration fees and the inspection. Additionally, they are cleaning our car for us on Saturday and giving us a rental car for the day while it is cleaned. Although the experience was still kind of a hassle, we are now 100% that Luv Toyota puts customer satisfaction above any amount of money or anything else.

They will sell you a complete lie.

by from Russell, PA |

The car salesman we were dealing with was supposed to come in on his day off in order to sell us a car. He never showed up and we had to deal with a different salesman who could not find any of our paper work, had no idea about our trade in, what vehicle we were buying, etc. The whole process ended up taking about twice as long as it should have. Our new car was detailed very poorly and there was even sticky soda spilled all over in the rear cup holders. When we were signing the paperwork, the finance manager told us Luv Toyota would take care of the title work, registration, and PA inspection for us. Several weeks later, we just found out that it was a complete lie and now we have to spend over $200 more than we had planned for. Don't buy a vehicle here, they will scam you every way possible!!!

Great Folks to Buy From

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

These folks were very gracious and my 7 hour trip to buy from them worth evrey mile.

Great place to buy a car

by from jamestown, ny |

Very nice, very friendly, very clean dealership. Great place to buy a car great prices

service by clowns

by from Lakewood NY |

They'll sell a car out from underneath of you. Then try and sell a much more expensive and complete opposite of what your looking for. What an absolute joke.