Bull Valley Ford

Used 877-231-8635
Service 888-484-2758

Outstanding

by from Huntley IIinois |

This is my 4th car that I bought from Bull Vally Ford and i am intending to buy two more new trucks from them becuase their service is outstanging. I want to say a thanks to Alex and Jason for all the time they put in to help me you guys are great. Without them helping getting a car probably would have been difficult. Thanks again for all of your help guys.

My sale was not a typical one.

by from Lake Geneva wi |

My sale was not a typical one I had many particulars that had to be met and Bullvalley ford did just that. Alex and Jason were great. This is the second truck I bought from Bullvalley ford and I will continue to buy from them. Thanks again to the crew at Bullvalley ford keep up the good work!.

Repeat Customer

by from Cary, Il |

I recently bought my second car from Bull Valley Ford. They know how to to business with the intent of having customers return for future purchases. Top notch service all the way. Jose is great, Spencer is great - knowledgeable, patient, helpful and willing to "go the extra mile". This is how business should be done everywhere!

New car purchase

by from Chicago, Il |

Wow. What an amazing experience...we just bought brand new Ford F250 truck, and are amazed by service we received fro Alex and Jose Cazares. They have been great. First, we went to do business with Golf Mill Ford, and left because of dishonest sales force, especially finance guy. Here, at Bull Valley, it is completely opposite. They are very honest, informative and are not trying to sell you a service you don't need. I give them five stars, especially Alex and Jose. Thank you for making this process smooth and easy.

Professionals

by from New Lenox |

Total professionals in every aspect.One of the easiest car purchases I have ever made.Bill Schultz thanks again!!!

My experience at Bull Valley Ford

by from Woodstock, IL |

My experince there was WONDERFUL & PAINLESS!! Everyone there was outstanding I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Alex who was friendly, understanding, and not pushing. All my questions were answered, he right-fix me with the prefect car, and everyone worked as a team. I walked out in a short period of time, with a new car, and a big smile.

Used Car Purchase

by from Elgin, IL |

The staff was extremely friendly. They had the vehicle I was coming to see pulled up front and waiting. The buying/financing was quick and easy. No pressure and found me the best rate. They had the vehicle washed and ready to go before I knew it. It was a great experience, especially with it being my first dealer purchase.

Outstanding

by from Barrington, il |

Flex was accurately described online. The staff was knowledgable and curtious. Pricing was excellent. Overall a fantastic experience. Would recommend anyone to this dealership.