Bull Valley Ford

Used 877-231-8635
Service 888-484-2758

Wayne & Rose Ann Roth

by from Crystal lake, Il |

We recently purchased a Ford F-150 Truck at Bull Valley Ford. It was such a pleasure to deal with Salesman Alex & Jason, no high pressure sales pitch or uneasiness. We dealt with experienced people and true gentleman. Alex answered all our questions that we had and told us about things that we didn' t know. If you are looking for a car or truck; I would recommend Alex.....He's the Man !! We hadn't bought a car/truck in 16 years and we knew this experience was one we weren't looking forward to , from previous dealings ...but dealing with Alex changed all that. I know now that my next car/truck will be bought from Bull Valley Ford....Thanks Alex !!! Wayne & RoseAnn

Do Not Go Here

by from Woodstock IL |

I bought my 2012 Ford Focus at Bull Valley Ford in Woodstock IL. The staff was friendly enough and helped me get into the vehicle. I bought it in November so we werent using the Air Conditioning at all. Come summer we found that it did not work. Now I bought the Vehicle Certified so I was shocked to find it needed new parts. After an unbearable summer I finally got it fixed. I had also started noticing transmission problems. I thought it was nothing at the time since I was due for an oil change. And then my vehicle rolled on its own while I was at work. I went and got the oil change and then got my car in to be checked. They barely had my car in the shop for more then 20 mins. They told me everything was fine with my car and not to worry. So I wrote it all off as a weird one off and that it was probably the ice in the parking lot. Well now a few months later I have been looking for a new car to get out of this one and end up back at Bull Valley. I was unable to get a new one on my own and when I called the dealership (even though I was told they would call me) I bring up my concerns with the recall that just came out...about cars moving while in park. I pretty much get told that there are no issues with my VIN number and that the service manager will call me next week when he is back from vacation. Needless to say I will be trying VERY hard to get out of this terrible car and away from the worst dealership I have ever worked with. I work for a car company and know how all of it works. I was unaware at the time but they sold me a service contract I never wanted and also that their service department clearly doesnt know enough about cars to find the problems with mine or to fix problems with the vehicle before the certify it and sell it to someone. If you are smart you would never buy a car from this dealership. All they care about it making as much money as they can.

Great dealership!

by from Springfield, Illinois |

I recently purchased an SUV at Bull Valley Ford. Alex was very friendly and easy to deal with. Their asking price on their vehicle and the offer on my trade were both very fair and there was no need to haggle. We were in and out with ease. Highly recommended!

Outstanding

by from Huntley IIinois |

This is my 4th car that I bought from Bull Vally Ford and i am intending to buy two more new trucks from them becuase their service is outstanging. I want to say a thanks to Alex and Jason for all the time they put in to help me you guys are great. Without them helping getting a car probably would have been difficult. Thanks again for all of your help guys.

My sale was not a typical one.

by from Lake Geneva wi |

My sale was not a typical one I had many particulars that had to be met and Bullvalley ford did just that. Alex and Jason were great. This is the second truck I bought from Bullvalley ford and I will continue to buy from them. Thanks again to the crew at Bullvalley ford keep up the good work!.

Repeat Customer

by from Cary, Il |

I recently bought my second car from Bull Valley Ford. They know how to to business with the intent of having customers return for future purchases. Top notch service all the way. Jose is great, Spencer is great - knowledgeable, patient, helpful and willing to "go the extra mile". This is how business should be done everywhere!

New car purchase

by from Chicago, Il |

Wow. What an amazing experience...we just bought brand new Ford F250 truck, and are amazed by service we received fro Alex and Jose Cazares. They have been great. First, we went to do business with Golf Mill Ford, and left because of dishonest sales force, especially finance guy. Here, at Bull Valley, it is completely opposite. They are very honest, informative and are not trying to sell you a service you don't need. I give them five stars, especially Alex and Jose. Thank you for making this process smooth and easy.

Professionals

by from New Lenox |

Total professionals in every aspect.One of the easiest car purchases I have ever made.Bill Schultz thanks again!!!

My experience at Bull Valley Ford

by from Woodstock, IL |

My experince there was WONDERFUL & PAINLESS!! Everyone there was outstanding I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Alex who was friendly, understanding, and not pushing. All my questions were answered, he right-fix me with the prefect car, and everyone worked as a team. I walked out in a short period of time, with a new car, and a big smile.

Used Car Purchase

by from Elgin, IL |

The staff was extremely friendly. They had the vehicle I was coming to see pulled up front and waiting. The buying/financing was quick and easy. No pressure and found me the best rate. They had the vehicle washed and ready to go before I knew it. It was a great experience, especially with it being my first dealer purchase.