Maguire Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-288-8217

Make it a Family Thing!

2014 Silverado buyer

by from Towanda pa |

This was hands down the best time I ever had buying a vehical. The price was right on the window,they worked their butts off to get me in the truck I wanted and the payment that I wanted. Plus everyone was helpful and respect full my sales person was Nate hawthorne and I will be going back to buy another car or truck there.

What a shame

by from Dewitt NY |

What a shame I read wonderful reviews so I went to look at a 2012 chevy silverado I spoke with Amy on the phone so when I arrived at dealers I asked for her she wasn't personable never asked how was your drive , would you like water etc..... So she continues to walk me over to truck which is dirty , I did not expect new car shine but at least a rinse off???? So I then drive truck runs great , brakes are great love the truck decide we will decuss with Amy when we get back ... I walk around truck and see 2 tiny rust spots on the truck rail I ask Amy can you fix these she chuckles and says not for free , i said so you lost a deal for 2 spots?? In 20 years in my bossiness I have bought over 40 trucks and I have never ever dealt with anyone so willing to let a customer who's looking for trucks to walk away so easily.her cold manner was awful

Maguire Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 13, 2014

Unhappy from Dewitt, We are terribly sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant experience with Maguire Chevrolet Cadillac. We would love to make things up to you. If you would like to speak with a different sales consultant or discuss this issue further, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 607-272-9292. We are more than happy to accommodate you to make things right.

WOW....They have a loyal customer from now on

by from Syracuse |

Sales guy Andrew Miller was really helpful. I drove an hour and 15 minutes to save myself 2 thousand dollars on the deal. They gave me what I wanted for my trade in and were very helpful with the financing. I was surprised at the rate they were able to get me and will shop there from now on. P.S....The car i wanted was also 20 minutes further than their dealership...knowing I was driving down they had the car transferred to the closest store. I really appreciated that.

JUST EXCELLENT

by from Freeville, New York |

John Walters was my sales person and he is probably the best guy ive worked with when buying a car. He listened to my concerns and helped me make the right decision. He made buying a car a great experiance. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a great buying experiance and friendly person to go see John. You wont be disappointed.

Leased Car from Maguire Ithaca--D. Sabia

by from Ithaca NY |

Dan did a great job finding the right lease vehicle for me. I love it!

Used truck purchase

by from Windsor NY |

I bought a used Avalanche from Nick @ the Maguire store in Trumansburg. I saved thousands of dollars on the purchase. He was friendly and helpful with the transaction. I never felt pressured for the sale.

Great experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

Great experience. I found the car I wanted on their website, called to confirm the price they had it advertised for, and then went into the dealership and bought the car for that exact price. No hassles, no back and forth, just a great upfront price that other dealers were not willing to touch. I would definitely buy another car from this dealer.

amazing

by from ithaca, ny |

I just bought a 2009 Chevrolet impala from maguire Chevy Cadillac. Andrew miller was amazing and got us the best deal. The car is awesome and any time I need anything all i have to do is call or stop in and its taken care of! The showroom is really clean and who doesn't love free ice cream and coffee while you wait for paperwork to go through? I would recommend this business to anyone looking for an affordable car with a good warranty. And even when Andrew wasnt available, there was always someone who could help me out to get me in and out at a reasonable time.

Recent Used Car Purchase

by from Lansing, NY |

I recently bought a 2013 Chevy Malibu from Maguire Chevrolet Cadillac. I dealt with John Walters. This was the best and most easiest transaction I could ever imagine. All the staff treated me very well. John was a wonderful person, I felt as I had known him for years. I'm so glad that I went there to meet such wonderful people and to buy a fantastic used car at a low price. thank you !

great service

by from groton ny |

Just bought a Malibu great car way under suggested retail and no haggling. matt robinson and Harold were awesome we drove it away in under 2 hours. They even returned my rental for me the next day! was the best experience buying a car ive ever had. Will go back again when I need a new one. Thanks again Matt and Harold