Bill Jacobs BMW

2495 n Aurora , Naperville, IL 60540

New 877-591-5745 New 877-591-5745
Used 877-520-4491 Used 877-520-4491
Service 877-648-3674 Service 877-648-3674

Experience the Bill Jacobs BMW difference...a legend in customer service.

Fantastic Service - Thanks David Rea!

by from North Aurora,IL. |

We worked with Service Advisor David Rea in order to service our BWM 328iX-Drive for battery issues. David was absolutely fantastic to work with and our Service Technician who worked on our car was great as well. David and our Service Technician were both very communicative, clearly pointed out the issues with our car, how they would fix, and the estimated costs. They were also able to address most of our car's issues through our CPO Warranty, which was great. The loaner they provided was great and David kept us informed on the status of our repairs every step of the way. Well done Bill Jacobs Service Team!

March 11, 2016

Rick, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are happy to hear that David and your service tech made you feel comfortable with the service process. -Drew Martino

Service Review-Bill Jacobs BMW

by from Naperville, Il |

I have purchased multiple cars from Bill Jacobs BMW over the years. The choice of BMWs in inventory and the staff both prior to the sale and the service after the sale is impeccable. When getting my car serviced, they answer all questions and concerns and I feel as though I am getting the time and attention for my car purchase from them. Over the years, can chose from many dealerships throughout the Chicago area, but continue to chose Bill Jacobs because of their loyalty to me as a consumer, and returned loyalty to me through their service. I would not hesitate to purchase a car from them again. Besides being a BMW fan, Bill Jacobs BMW excels at customer service!

Great Experience All Around!!

by from Shorewood, Illinois |

Form the time I entered Bill Jacobs BMW for the first time in December to driving out after my first scheduled service appointment this month, I can say the all around experience was second to none. The entire team in this organization I had the pleasure working with showed to be knowledgable of their product and happy to help in anyway they can. The state of the art facility along with a great team made the entire experiance very enjoyable.

April 20, 2016

RickK, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Bill Jacobs BMW. -Drew Martino

Great service Good follow through

by from Naperville |

Sean Kaveney at bill Jacobs did a great job. I visited a lot of dealers but Sean was the only one who went out of his way to call me and text me about potential cars I might be interested in besides the one I was looking at.

April 15, 2016

Imran, thank you for leaving a review! We will be sure to let Sean know about your positive feedback. - Drew Martino

Savita Savalia

by from Aurora, IL |

Great service. They treat their customers well. Will definitely come back again

February 5, 2016

Savita, Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to your continued business. -Drew Martino

Great Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Great service. They treat their customers well. Will definitely come back again.

February 6, 2016

Alex, We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at Bill Jacobs BMW! We look forward to seeing you again. -Drew Martino

Excellent service

by from Illinois |

Warranty repair, done efficiently and great loaner.

February 5, 2016

Reinhard, Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your business. -Drew Martino

Outstanding service!

by from Naperville, IL |

David Rea is outstanding! I can't say enough about the consistent follow-up with me during the repair process. He also helped to find a solution for my wheels that saved me a significant amount of $$$! See David for your BMW service needs!

February 6, 2016

MAlv44, We are happy to hear that David was able to provide you with amazing service. Please come see us again soon! -Drew Martino

Quality throughout

by from Oswego IL |

I gave Bill Jacobs five stars when I bought my car and I'm doing it again after two years of top-flight service. The appointments are easy, they have intake down to a science, and generally provide exemplary customer service at every step in the process. They've been great throughout.

February 6, 2016

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to leave our service team your feedback. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to your continued business. -Drew Martino

Great buying experience and service

by from Naperville, IL |

Excellent buying experience. No hassle, competitive pricing and no pressure. Love the car and dealer responsiveness.

January 12, 2016

Jain, We are happy to hear that we provided you with a hassle free buying experience! Enjoy your new car:) -Drew Martino