Bill Jacobs BMW

2495 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-619-3719
Used 888-619-7703
Service 877-305-7983

Experience the Bill Jacobs BMW difference...a legend in customer service.

Exceptional Servcie

by from Draper, Utah |

I was a little hesitant in buying a car 1300 miles away but Eduardo was very professional and treated me as if we had done business many times prior. Everyone on their staff that I came in contact with treated me with the utmost courtesy and respect. The process was smooth and I would not hesitate at all to buy another car from Bill Jacobs BMW.

Worst BMW expirence ever

by from Naperville, Illinois |

After working with a sales rep to come to a pre-determined and mutually agreed upon selling price, I made the hour long drive to purchase my new car. Met with Philip Asiedu, whom I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a new car, unfortunately he happens to work at one of the most dishonest, rude and undermining dealerships in existence. While everything was great with Philip, in came Tom the "sales manager", who 1st off illegally ran my credit without any authorization whatsoever, then changed all of the pre-agreed upon sales figures. I even went so far as to show them the email conversation chain in which the agreed upon price was stated and he still refused to meet this even though the dealership agreed to it. While one of the other sales managers tried to make amends, I was already on my way back home after an extremely disappointing experience. If your looking to purchase a vehicle, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere or at the very least work with someone else who is not this completely dishonest.

April 30, 2014

Hello, We apologize for your unpleasant experience at Bill Jacobs BMW. It is clear there was some miscommunication from the beginning by our sales team. We have spoken with our General Sales Manager, Rick, who will be reaching out to you to try and resolve this matter. Thank you.

Truly A Pleasure

by from Asheville, NC |

I found my car online at cars.com and spoke with Amir many times over the course of a couple of days. He patiently answered all the questions I had and the car was exactly as promised (even better). Everything was pre-arranged and ready by the time I got there (from 700 miles away). Amir pointed out the features of the car and even arranged to have someone pick me up at the airport. The Sales Manager that greeted me was friendly and helpful, as was everyone I came in contact with. I felt like I had been their customer forever. It was really fun and I got everything exactly the way I wanted. Amir and everyone did exactly what they said they would do and went way out of their way to make sure I was happy. I can't think of any way it could've been better. Thanks so much. I will fly up and buy my cars from you forever!

February 12, 2014

Silver SLK350, Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one! -Drew Martino

Great Facility Worse Customer Service In The World

by from Naperville, IL |

Was under too much pressure from the salesman to buy the car soon as I walked through the door. No time allowed to inspect it throughly or look under the hood. Just test drive and then right away asking will you buy? I have been to car dealerships in third world countries this was by far the worse dealership in terms of customer service I have ever been to.

February 12, 2014

Car Shopper, we apologize for your negative experience with Bill Jacobs BMW. Our goal is to make all our customers thrilled with the car buying experience, but based on your review, you did not share that experience. We spoke to the Sales Manager and, at your convenience, would like a little more information (date and approximate time your visited) so we can address this further. Thank you. -Drew Martino

Great service

by from Joliet |

Stopped by to get some information about an error code and they answered a lot of questions I had about what service I had that was due/upcoming and they even offered to schedule a a service for a recall. They even replaced a taillight(I couldn't even tell it was out but i was getting a error code about it for days) and they didn't even charge me for it! I only wish I could have grabbed some of their names because they were all great people.

January 11, 2014

Jake, Thank you for your feedback on our service department. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience! -Drew

Highly professional stuff !!!!!

by from Lincolnshire |

Not only I contacted Bill Jacobs BMW, this dealership won my business by offering the most aggressive price that none of the other 7 dealerships in Chicago Metropolitan area could make. I would like to point out especially their sales representative Amir Hishami. This gentleman assisted me with a great car buying experience. Highly professional, courteous and attentive person. I'm glad that I've made a right choice by submitting a request about my future car on cars.com

January 11, 2014

Victor, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a great car buying experience at Bill Jacobs BMW. -Drew

Great place to buy a car!

by from Hinsdale, IL |

First of all, this was the best test-drive experience I've had anywhere. They have a test track nearby where you can really see all the great features of the car. There's a steep hill, cobblestone street, railroad tracks, parking, and even a mailbox. Ali, my salesman, was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and gave me a great walk-through on all the features. Once I decided which vehicle I wanted, Ali was great at finding it for me and getting it shipped to Naperville. He kept in contact with me by email, which was really convenient. The buying process was smooth. Anna, in the finance department, was great to work with. They helped me arrange financing at a very attractive rate. The dealership is spectacular. I was greeted by a very nice receptionist who knew my name - as I had set up an appointment. Excellent customer service. Ask for Ali!!!!!

Bill Jacobs dealership

by from Naperville il |

Great car buying experience w this dealership and my sales rep Sedina kozlica. They were very accommodating w my car and financial needs. They went out of their way to ensure I got the car I wanted. I would definitely recommend this dealership and this sales rep.

September 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, Osegura! We appreciate your feedback. Drew Martino

Better than most luxury dealers

by from Chicago, IL |

Nancy was friendly, engaging, truthful and understanding during the visit. No pressure, no games, no sales process...just open honest conversation. Excellent experience at a Bill Jacobs BWM.

August 22, 2013

Nice Guy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us! Drew Martino

Excellent Dealer

by from Des Plaines,IL |

I had a positive experience from the moment I stepped in till the time I left with my "new" pre-owned BMW. Nancy (sales) was amazing, she took time to show me the cars that has the features that I liked. I am impressed by her patience and knowledge of the vehicle and most especially her genuine interest in helping me find the right car. Ralph (business manager) was also amazing. He was very helpful and clearly explained all the details that pertains to finance. All in all, I am extremely satisfied with my experience. Nancy and Ralph have made my car buying experience truly unforgettable. I highly recommend them to anyone I know.

First Class Service & Experience!

by from Aurora, IL |

The entire car buying experience was first class. In the last week I've visited numerous dealerships like Audi, Lexus, Volvo, Mazda, and none compared to Bill Jacobs BMW. Why? There were many things that contributed to this like the look and feel of the showroom, the awesome test track, the extensive inventory, etc. But the key differentiator was the level of service I received. Gabe was my Client Advisor and I would hands down recommend working with him. He is extremely knowledgable, and not only about BMWs, but also the other cars I was considering. He was quick to assess what features were important to me so he was able to make recommendations that were spot on. Outstanding appearance, demeanor, communication skills and customer service focused are just some of his attributes. I also had the pleasure of working with Sassan, the Sales Manager, and Ralph, the Business Manager, who were both true professionals. Sassan was honest, knowledgable, and made me feel like a valued customer. Ralph was thorough and patient in explaining all of the numbers and coverage details. I really felt like everyone knocked it out of the park and far exceeded my expectations. If you're even considering buying a BMW, you need to come meet Gabe and the team here in Naperville!