Bill Jacobs BMW

2495 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-619-3719
Used 888-619-7703
Service 877-305-7983

Experience the Bill Jacobs BMW difference...a legend in customer service.

Bmw 328 213

by from Skokie |

I initialy went in for a diffrent car , same year and model witch got sold by the time I got to the dealers location, but the very proffesional and noce sales pers Mark G. Was able to compasate "the loss" with something even better.Great work & great customer service. I highly recommend it

Easy out-of-state new car purchase

by from Denver, CO, USA |

Arthur Arndt was a pleasure to work with. He helped me find my new car and complete the transaction with ease. My local BMW dealers here in Colorado couldn't find the car I wanted. So after calling around the country to various BMW dealers, I ended up in contact with Art. He was able to find me the car I was looking for. Being from Colorado, other out-of-state dealerships weren't very interested in helping me find the car I was looking for. Not only did Art find it for me, he got it to Naperville quickly and I was able to fly in and complete the transaction. Everything went smoothly with Arthur Arndt at Bill Jacobs BMW. I'd deal with Art again any day.

Professional, Upper Class, and Helpful Staff

by from Oshkosh, WI |

We drove 200 miles to purchase our vehicle from this dealer. Nicholas in Sales was delightful to work with. Highly recommend.

Excellent local dealer

by from Batavia, IL. |

I shopped at several local and non-local dealers and Bill Jacobs BMW had not only the car that I wanted, but also was able to get down to the payment that I needed. This dealer went above and beyond their competition.