Zimmerman Ford

2525 E Main St, St Charles, IL 60174

New 877-272-3954
Used 866-854-0950
Service 877-342-3618

Serving Fox Valley Customers Since 1931 with Sales, Service, and Satisfaction.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Elk Grove Village, IL |

Zimmerman Ford by far was the best car buying experience we have had!! From the knowledgeable internet chat lady (Karen) to our salesman, Joey. Answered every question we had, knew the vehicle history, was professional, explained every feature before we even decided to purchase the car. My husband and I never felt pressured, worked wth us and we negotiated a very good deal on a beautilful , fully equipped vehicle of our dreams. We have only owned Fords and will always buy a Ford. I would say we even had fun buying this car and we love it! If you want the same experience we had, please go to Zimmerman Ford. You will not be disappointed. Best customer experience!!! No, we do not work for Ford, honest, we are just appreciative of this car buying experience.

Stay away at all costs!

by from St. Charles, il |

About the worst customer service you could ever experience! No one could answer my question, and it felt like I was getting bounced around from one person to the next. Over priced with lousy mechanics and my problem still persists. I ended up bringing the truck to an independent mechanic and he was able to fix it much faster and for much cheaper. I love my Fords, but this dealership tarnishes the great reputation of the brand. THANK GOD I didn't end up buying a car from Zimmerman. I pity the ones who have. You've been warned!!!

Worst dealership I have ever been to.

by from Northern Illinois |

They can't seem to process the paperwork. Two weeks and still no title, no paperwork...nothing. Buy elsewhere.

Car Damaged While On Their Premises

by from Elburn, IL |

Per their instructions, I parked my car on their apron and dropped the keys in the drop box. My car was serviced the next morning to replace a drive shaft per a Ford recall. I brought my car home and the next morning saw a 3 x 4 inch chunk missing where my hood meets my grill. I called the dealer, they denied responsibility stating that the Intake form showed missing hubcaps (correct, I take them off in the Winter because they pop off) and chunk in hood missing. EVEN IF, they did not do the damage, it happened while on THEIR premises. Although I understand they would not accept liability, when I asked for the name of their insurance agent or insurance carrier, they refused to provide it and told me I needed to file a police report and claim with my own insurance. Of course, I intend to do so, but not providing the name of their carrier or agent is bad business.

Unhappy Service

by from st charles il. |

Took in my Ford Explorer for 3 repairs, was called that it was ready, test drove it out in the lot and they only fixed 2 of the problems even though I was told it was done,they then looked at it again and came back with $700 more over the original estimate.I then complained to the service manager and he did nothing about it, nothing ! This will be the last time they do this to me for ill never go back.

Great szcustomer Service!

by from St. Charles |

I always use Zimmerman Ford for maintenance and repairs to both my cars. I have never had a bad experience! The service department is knowledgable and helpful. When I buy my next car, Zimmerman Ford will be my first stop. Highly recommend Zimmerman Ford!

Excellent Service Department

by from St. Charles, IL |

I have a Ford Explorer and a Chevy Express. I receive such good customer service on my Explorer, that I also bring my Chevy to Zimmerman for maintenance sevice as well. The services are always performed quickly. The waiting room is bright and clean, and all the employees are curteous and helpful, especially the service department staff. I would highly recommend this dealership for any automotive needs!

Excellent Purchase

by from Elk Grove Village |

I bought a new 2012 Ford Escape from this dealership, and they were very helpful throughout the whole process. They got me a great deal, and found the best options to lower my monthly payments. I would definitely recommend Zimmerman Ford to any of my friends.

ZIMMERMAN FORD SERVICE IS THE BEST

by from AURORA, IL |

I CAME IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND IT NEEDED ALOT OF OTHER WORK THEY TOOK ME OUT TO CAR AND WALKED ME THOUGH ALL THE PROBLEMS I WAS HAVING WITH MY CAR. THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME CAUSE I DIDNT UNDER STAND IT ALL. THEY GOT ME A CAR AND HAD THE CAR DONE THE SAME DAY IT WAS THE BEST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER GONE TO!

NEW 2013 ESCAPE PURCHASE

by from ST CHARLES IL |

MY WIFE HAD HER EYE ON AN ESCAPE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. SHE WENT TO VARIOUS WEBSITES TO INVESTIGATE PRICE AND OPTIONS. UPON OBTAINING MOUNDS OF INFORMATION WE CHOSE ZIMMERMAN FORD TO VISIT AND IM GLAD WE DID. FIRST THE SELECTION OF CARS, INCLUDING DESIRED OPTIONS, WAS ABUNDANT. OUR SALESMAN WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL IN DISCUSSING OPTIONS AND TERMS OF OUR SALE. ZIMMERMAN FORD IS THE BEST PLACE TO FIND THAT NEW CAR.

Excellent Service

by from Cortland, IL |

Brought my 2006 Escape in because it was making a loud noise. Was very satisfied with all concerned on the process to find the problem and get it corrected. Would recommend Zimmerman Ford to anyone not on for service but to purchase vehicle also.