Bowditch Ford

11076 Warwick Blvd, Newport News, VA 23601

Very satisfied.

by from Newport News, VA |

Customer service has always been good over the ten plus years we have taken vehicles to the service department.

Good service so far

by from Williamsburg,Va |

had oil change and wanted them to check backup camera that stayed on too long plus a driver side window for squealing when opening and closing. The window needed a new regulator so they had to keep my car overnight. They gave me a rental car but made me pay for gas and I live 35 miles away. Just feel if a dealer wants to keep your car overnight they need to pay all expenses!

Routine Service

by from Hayes, VA |

The Service Staff was most helpful and respectful. They even informed me of a customer appreciation credit we had earned. I was able to apply it immediately to our bill for a $10.00 savings!

Repair service

by from Newport News, VA |

Service was excellent as usual. Explanation of problem was right on and all is working well. Thanks to Al C. And his team of professionals.

August 29, 2015

Michael, thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in the future!

My buying experience

by from Smithfield, Virginia |

Henry was a great guy to talk with and he knows the vehicles inside and out. Bowditch always has a great selection of new vehicles.

Recall Repair

by from Carrollton,Va. |

I brought my 2011 Taurus in for a recall of the door handles. The car was checked out and one door handle had to be replaced. The part was ordered and installed. After returning home I noticed that the insert around the handle did not match the rest of the interior color. I brought the car back and pointed the problem out and a new handle was ordered. After the new handle came in it was installed and everything is back to normal.

August 29, 2015

We hope everything was completed to your satisfaction, Thomas! Thanks for your review!

Quick service

by from Hampton, va |

The recall on my 2012 Explorer required parts to be ordered from the factory. They arrived and my vehicle was quickly repaired.

F 150

by from newport news, VA |

the salesman handled the deal in perfect way , he did too much to find the desired F150 truck. all that crowned with the efforts of the finance and management to process the deal....In other word, you have a good team at Bowditch Ford.

August 29, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was, Faris! Safe travels!

Bowditch Ford-Newport News- Happy Perfection!!!

by from Norfolk, VA |

Planning on purchasing a car? Want a great dealership to work with? Need the car you already own, serviced? No matter what the need is, Bowditch Ford is absolutely the very best. Attention to detail, great pricing, wonderful customer service and thoughtful, caring staff. We will not purchase from anyone but Bowditch! Let me share the 'why' I say that. As a Pastor, I was introduced to John C (now finance), years ago while attending a workshop with members from my ministry held by Bowditch on credit and how to obtain a vehicle after bankruptcy. That lead to my bringing or sending my church members to Bowditch. Each one came away with owning a new car, or purchasing a used one depending on their finances and ability to pay. After no one was ever turned away it certainly let me know how much they cared with helping people get back on their feet after situations that had got them down. Members of my ministry are victims of abuse. Mostly women with children that due to abuse have started life over with nothing. That lead to me purchasing a car too. I loved the Fusion and purchased two. Now we have moved up to the Taurus. Best car yet!!! No matter what I drive, it will be from Bowditch Ford!!!! Can't say enough great things about them. Each and every person is kind, thoughtful and attentive. They listen and support you and your needs for a car putting you in the one you need for what you need it for. We love all of the staff- Susan is super if you are wanting a fun, and very knowledgeable salesperson. If you are unhappy for any reason with where you have purchased a car from- then get to Bowditch and get Happy Perfection!!!

Great service

by from Smithfield, Va. |

I waited for my car to be serviced. Everything was completed in a timely manner. Including a vehicle inspection, fluids,tires,hoses,etc. I am very satisfied with the service and the cost. Thank you all very much.

August 29, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comments, Paul! We hope to see you again!