Casey Chevrolet

11700 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

New 888-283-1257 New 888-283-1257
Used 888-283-0626 Used 888-283-0626
Service 888-283-1268 Service 888-283-1268

Cordial, professional treatment by sales people

by from Norfolk, VA |

I went to Casey to look at a specific used car. It was not what I wanted as it turned out. Salesman, Sean, suggested an alternative, which was an acceptable vehicle, but turned out to be priced above what I wanted to pay. We could not negotiate a deal, but I thought I was treated with respect through the process. Sean was patient and knowledgeable about the cars he showed me. When I turned down the first car, and told him what I was looking for, he suggested a car that fit well my needs in terms of features. I test drove it before asking the price, which was my mistake.

May 27, 2014

We're glad you still had a positive experience at Casey even if you didn't find a vehicle that fit your needs and price range. Thank you for coming in and it's great that Sean was so helpful. Our customers deserve the best treatment no matter what they're coming in for. We hope to see you back for anything else you need in the future!

Good looking out Blue Team.

by from Hampton, VA |

I had the opportunity to bring my car to casey chevrlet and was astonished by the professionalism and outstanding service that Rich and the blue team provided. They worked on my brakes and inspected my rotors for safety and informed me that they were unsafe and needed to be replaced. I trust Rich judgement and decided to have the work done. Thank you Casey Chevrolet for looking out for the safety of your customers.

June 30, 2015

Customer complete safety and satisfaction is our top priority, here at Casey Chevrolet, Valerie! We are happy to hear Rich and the Blue Team were able to provide you with the excellent service that you, and your vehicle, deserve. We truly appreciate your business, Valerie. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. See you soon!

SIlverado HD

by from Yorktown, Va |

The Red Team and it's lead Mr. Jeff Amos always give me great service. I rely on my truck and having them ensure it's in top shape and running right gives me peace of mind. The quick turn around on all service appts is a plus.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your great feedback, Jim! It is great that Jeff and his team have always been able to give you the top notch service that you deserve. We appreciate your continued business, and are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Jeff Amos and the Casey team are great

by from Newport News, VA |

Jeff has taken care of my 2009 Tahoe since I moved to Newport News in 2012. Even though I didn't buy the car there, they treat me like a valued customer and always do things right the first time. I have all my work done there, and even buy my tires there for me and for my wife's Lexus (which she had when I married her). Just had the 100,000 mile service done, and it runs like it did the day I drove it off the showroom floor in Ohio. I will definitely give them my business the next time I'm in the market to trade.

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback! Jeff and the rest of our team are happy to hear that you are always completely satisfied with the level of service we provide during your visits to our dealership. Customer safety and satisfaction are our top priorities, and we are honored to know you trust us to make sure your Tahoe runs like the day you bought it! We treat you like a valued customer because you are our valued customer, and we truly appreciate your continued business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Take care, and see you again soon!

Great service from Mr. Roundy

by from Hampton, Va. |

I have been coming to Casey Chevrolet for years for a variety of services on my Van. I always wait until Mr. Roundy is available even if I have to wait for a few days. I trust this man in his assessment for any problem I am having and during my annual state inspection he lets me know if something needs attention at that time or what needs to be done before the next one. I drive a handicapped equipped van and he takes great care of me. I would not think of going anywhere else for service. Bill Green

May 26, 2015

That's what we like to hear, Bill! It is so great that you have such a great amount of respect and trust in Mr. Roundy's assessments and recommendations. Our team takes great pride in building such trusting relationships with all of our customers. Customer safety and satisfaction are our top priorities, and it sure sounds like we hit the nail on the head when it comes to you! We truly appreciate your loyal business, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

excellent service

by from Williamsburg Virginia |

Robert Pineman was extremely helpful and knowledge He was extremely friendly and efficient I would recommend him to everyone I know

May 27, 2014

We're glad Robert took great care of you and helped you out during your time at our dealership! Thank you for choosing Casey and we hope to see you back again in the future!

Casey Review - Salesman was unprofessional

by from Hampton, VA |

The salesman did not disclose the full details of the contract on our used car purchase. He omitted the charge for the additional $2,000 warranty charge and totally messed up the primary and co-sign on loan paperwork. The salesman would not correct the loan paperwork that he made the mistakes on. He verbally said oil changes and inspections were free, but recanted the offer when we asked for them in writing. I will not buy another car from Casey Chevrolet.

January 11, 2014

Dear Sir or Ma'am, My name is Craig Politte, sales manager at Casey Chevrolet. I apologize for your experience here. This is not how we do business. We sincerely want to make this right for your. However, I cannot identify you from the information in the review. Please call me at your earliest convience. I would love to meet with you and address your concerns. Sincerely, Craig Politte 757-591-1100