Hall Acura Newport News

Used 888-573-0770
Service 888-501-3653

Wifey is so HAPPY!!!

by from Newport News VA |

Thank you, Halls Acura of Neeport News VA on Friday November 21st 2014 my wife stated that she was at Halls Acura dealership on Jefferson Ave with employee DeAuntre' getting ready to test drive the 2015 Acura TLX. In less than thirty minutes she called again and said I needed to stop by when I get off to sign the papers; I walked in around 7 pm within 45 minutes my wife had the car of her dream with regular tags on it versus thirty day tags. Thanks so much DeAuntre' and staff for going above and beyond to make sure Wifey got her new car. High Five to James the finance manager for taking us through the paperwork in a breeze. Thanks a million Halls Acura of Newport News when Wifey is HAPPY I'm HAPPY too!!

December 1, 2014

Hi Barry E Moore Sr. aka "BigMoe" - Hall Acura Newport News would like to congratulate you and your family on your new 2015 Acura TLX! It was a great experience for DeAuntre', James and the rest of our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your TLX as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/hallacuranewportnews

Great service

by from YORKTOWN, VA |

Have purchase many vehicles and this was the easiest purchase I have ever made. David & Mark were excellant and answer all our questions. There was no pressure on us to make up our minds NO hard sale.

January 22, 2015

Helen, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Acura Newport News. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Hall Automotive is the Best

by from Newport News, VA |

At Hall Automotive they didn't only make everything easy for me, they did absolutely everything to get me into the car I wanted..

January 20, 2015

Tommy Birdsong, Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Automotive Newport News. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us.

Hall Is The Best

by from Newport News, Va. |

My associate Jennifer really went to bat for me to get a good deal. I reccomend Hall to anyone.

November 14, 2014

Hello! Hall Acura Newport News would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jennifer and the team! Thank you again for your review!

I purchased a car from Hall Acura in 2

by from Newport News, VA. |

I purchased a 2006 Cadillac CTS frrom Hall Acura in 2011. Mr. Mebane made sure I was completely satisfied. He made me feel comfortable in my search for a car. Mr. Mebane helped me find the car that I was looking for and was not just trying to put me in any car. His knowledge of cars was big for me because it helped me find what I was looking for rather quickly then other salesmen in the past. Mr. Mebane was very upfront with me and I highly recommend him to anyone in search of a car. Way to go Mr. Mebane. Thank you for all that you've done.You deserve 5 stars!!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Marlon. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mr. Mebane lead you to your new 2006 Cadillac CTS, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Acura. Thank you again and have a great day!

Nice Dealer For An Acura Purchase

by from Highland Springs, VA |

Sales manager and Salesman were very pleasant and most helpful in buying our MDX. Gave a fair trade on our older MDX and a good price for the new one. Daryl, our salesman went out of his way to make sure we were fully educated on the opeation and features of the new car. However, these cars are so sofisticated, it will take some time to fully appreciate and understand all the high tech features. Bill Eason, the Sales Manager was very easy to deal with and no high pressure. Overall, I would recommend this dealership highly!

September 19, 2013

Ecj65, Thank you for your review of our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you! Hall Acura Newport News

Completely Satisfied

by from Newport News, VA |

Mr.Mebane was a very attentive, knowledgeable salesperson. He thoroughly explained the ILX features, let me test drive every color I was interested in even let me do an overnight drive. I was set on the base model because of the price however even after the paperwork was done for the base model I changed my mind again the garnet tech package was calling my name. Mr. Mebane never got upset or showed any signs of you can't do that. He said whatever makes you happy. I purchased the ILX TECH and I am very happy with the vehicle, the price and the customer service I received at HALL ACURA. I will definitely recommend Mr. Mebane and HALL to others.

September 19, 2013

Myra Smith, thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Acura Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Acura Newport News.

Hall Acura DOESNT HONOR agreements

by from Hampton VA |

My husband and I found a car on USAA's car buying service site. We went to Hall Acura in Newport News, VA for a test drive . It went well and the salesman was friendly and polite. After the drive, we returned home for lunch and to get a loan quote from USAA. One of the benefits of buying this car was $100 off for USAA members. That afternoon, we returned to purchase the car. We printed off the page from USAA stating the benefits of buying this car as listed by the DEALER at the dealership. After my husband printed it off, he was informed quite rudely by the "manager'" that the price on the car had been raised. He used the term "updated." The "manager" didn't even get off his rear end to apologize for the inconvenience. Their story was that since the price had gone up they could refused to honor the discount of $100 off. They did not even offer compensation for our troubles. After feeding us a line of bull saying they dont set prices, and that they cannot discount the car at all. Also stating most dealers will NOT honor the USAA discount. We still decided to make the purchase since we had already went through the trouble of the pre-purchase process, such as insurance and loan. Further more we were misinformed of the number of keys for the car after signing the papers. Overall the experience was poor at best. For a dealer that claims to be committed to excellent customer service, they fell far short of acceptable. We will NOT be returning for our next car.

September 19, 2013

Jariel, There is no excuse for your poor experience with us. Please know that your review has been read and addressed with the team. Sincerely, Hall Acura Newport News

Poor Sales and Sales Manager Service

by from Newport News, VA |

I have been due a refund from Hall since May 12, 2013. I was dealing with salesperson Andre. Andre initially told me it would be about 7 days, after 7 days I called Andre several times. He finally returned call stated he will have check tomorrow. He said check was coming from H.O. I waited 3 days, I had to call Andre myself. He would not answer my calls or return them. I then spoke with New Car Sales Manager that stated I should have received refund by that Fri. He apologized and seemed eager to help. I felt that Hall was really trying to make the issue better. He told me he was not the used car manager he would forward info to Nate. He said either way Nate or he will contact me. I waited another 3 business days I received no contac from either. I called and spoke with Nate he said all the same things, he would get refund check cut I will know something in 3 days. I have not received or heard from Nate. I will be seeking a higher authority at Hall. I just do not understand why Hall has chosen to make this a bad experience for me and my family. I have been very patient and surprisingly respectful, based on the circumstances. I would not recommend anyone do business with Hall, I would hope this issue is resolved with out disrupting my life to write how bad of service I received. I really have not been given any reason why this would be happening except for poor service.

June 9, 2013

Good Afternoon, We apologize for the wait on your check. It is actually here and waiting at the sales desk for you to pick up at your earliest convinience. Thanks, Hall Acura Newport News

Excellent service from start to finish.

by from Hampton, VA |

I have bought a total of 6 cars from this dealership over the last 4-5 years . The last 4 vehicles I bought through Devin Sheldon. He is a excellent salesman with integrity and character and will answer any questions you have. I am someone that prefers to buy a car from a different angle. I want the financing to suit me first and then I will test drive the vehicle . I already knew what I could afford and I wanted the extended warranty and gap insurance and once I found a vehicle online in my price range, Devin and Nate Hollis (used car manager) worked all of the numbers out for me while I was at work. Once we had an agreement over the phone on the financing , all I had to do was test drive the vehicle after work. And yes, my husband and I both received an excellent interest rate on both vehicles that we bought, even with some negative equity. I will only buy my vehicles from Hall Acura of Newport News because Nate and Devin work there and give excellent customer service.

July 8, 2013

Roxanne, thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Acura Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Acura Newport News.

Great Customer Service

by from Norfolk VA |

I bought a used 2007 Chevy Silverado from Hall Acura Newport News. The buying experience was pleasant. The employees/salesmen were friendly. The truck itself had a rebuilt engine in it. A pulley sqeaks incessantly. The sales man could not furnish me with a warranty for the engine work. They contacted me later and said it had a 101 day warranty, which had expired as the truck had been sitting there for 4 months. I should have gotten a MILEAGE warranty, as you would expect. That's something I find a bit shady. So far no problems with the truck. I had my own financing package when I arrived. If I hadn't had this, I believe they would have tried to get me to pay a higher rate. As it turns out I got the same rate from them as I had in my pre approved package. I did review the carfax extensively and went over the truck for 30 minutes before the dealership opened. I was prepared. We all know how salesmen operate. I did buy an extended warrenty for my own piece of mind. That's the only extra I paid for. Overall not a bad experience, but I was never 100% comfortable and didn't feel I could trust them 100%. That's just the way I am when I'm around salespeople as I've had bad dealings in the past with other dealerships. If you are going to buy a vehicle, do your homework first, know the retail value, bluebook value, warrenty details, and the carfax, and look over the car well, and READ all the fine print.

July 8, 2013

Hello Daniel, We appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership.