Spitzer Toyota Monroeville

4710 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA 15146

New 888-596-9733 New888-596-9733
Used 888-593-2535 Used888-593-2535
Service 888-707-9574 Service 888-707-9574

Saving you more. Since 1904.

The Spitzer Experience

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I feel very appreciated every time I visit. Spitzer always finds a way to help me. They never pushed products I dont want or need and they give great advice as well. The team is very helpful.

May 23, 2014

Thanks for such a great review Rodney! I'm glad we've been able to call you a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! sean s.

experience

by from pittsburgh |

Saleman ryan c was very knowable and very helpful. And very friendly. A ++++ All the way

October 27, 2015

Thank you Jim for the positive feedback! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Toyota Monroeville!

Questions Asked

by from Pittsburgh |

We had some questions about new car we are looking for, Ryan Capozoli was there to answer all we had, he has made are decision a little easier!

November 11, 2015

Thank you Drew for the positive feedback!

Looking to buy a car

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I stopped in at Spitzer Toyato in Monroeville and was taken care of the nicest genteel an named Ryan Calizoli He was kind , considerate and answered all my questions without hesitation. I would give his name to my friends in fact one of my friends are looking for a used truck and are going to call him" I will definitely return to buy a car and it will be from Ryan. He is an excellent salesman

November 12, 2015

Thank you Nancy for sharing your positive experience at Spitzer Toyota Monroeville! We appreciate the 5-star rating!

Outstanding sales experience

by from Monroeville |

Went to Spitzer in monroeville to just look I had a sales person named Ryan Capozoli and by the time I was ready to leave I had a new car. When I am ready for a new car I will go back to Ryan he was so nice and new all about the car he even set up my phone. Great experience

October 24, 2015

Thanks Pat for the awesome feedback and 5-star rating! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Toyota Monroeville!

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Best car buying experience we've ever had. Ryan Capozoli explained everything well and was great throughout. Thanks, Brad

October 24, 2015

Thank you Brad for sharing your positive experience! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Toyota Monroeville!

Bad Experience

by from Monroeville, PA |

I had setup an appointment to test drive a specific vehicle, and I got a text saying that they have penciled me in the managers schedule for the test drive. When I arrived, we sat there sometime while the sales person went out to get the car. He came back saying the car is not available in the lot since the manager had taken it home. I was disappointed with the tone of the sales person. The sales person first apologized, but then became defensive and started arguing. Very disappointed with the unprofessionalism.

October 19, 2015

We appreciate your feedback Praveen. This issue has been passed on to the GM and is currently being looked into.

We were treated very poorly.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We were first-time car buyers and this dealer was our first stop. We were looking for a certified pre-owned Prius. It was a terrible experience and almost made us give up on buying a car as soon as we started our car search. We first dealt with Jared, who was fine, but this review will focus on the second person that spoke with us, Adam Drakulic (Sales Manager). Right after greeting us, he pointed out something wrong that his colleague did, which we thought was very unprofessional. Also, the manner in which he spoke to us was very condescending and rude. Instead of giving us any kind of counter-offer to our initial offer, he simply told us we should look for an older model. His attitude made us want to leave the dealership immediately. After going to several other dealers after that, we found a dealer that not only treated us with respect, but also met our offer for the same car (same make, same year, same mileage, same options).

March 11, 2015

I'm discouraged to hear you drove away with a dissatisfying experience at our dealership. This is not how we operate our business and your feedback is very seriously taken. I would be very thankful if you got into contact with me so we could discuss the finer points on your issue; please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks you very much, I hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Hillary Mundell Customer Relations Manager hmundell@spitzer.com 412-373-6200 Ext. 3454

Excellent Experience

by from Monroeville, PA |

My husband and I just had an amazing car-buying experience at Toyota Spitzer Monroeville. Within 2 hours I had the car I wanted with the price I asked for. I wanted two addional add-ons and the parts were ordered the next business day and the appointmensts were within another business day. We were provided with two rental cars and Kitty and the team made us feel very taken care of. Any questions we asked was answered via text within the hour. I really can't say enough positive things about our experience.

January 14, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Kitty and our team were able to provide you with the personalized and knowledgeable service that Spitzer Toyota Monroeville is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Hillary Mundell Customer Relations Manager hmundell@spitzer.com 412-373-6200 Ext. 3454

Great overall experience

by from Pgh |

I purchased my very first Toyota at Spitzer. The entire process was fairly simple, and I was treated with respect without being talked down to. Ryan worked with me to get me the best deal and into the best car for what I needed. He did a great job explaining everything to me, and was very friendly. I would highly recommend working with him when you visit the store! I appreciated the follow up and this will not be my last car from Spitzer. Thank you for making the car buying process an easy one!

January 19, 2015

Your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to know that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. At Spitzer Toyota Monroeville, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Hillary Mundell Customer Relations Manager hmundell@spitzer.com 412-373-6200 Ext. 3454