Hall Acura Virginia Beach

3200 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-691-6186 New888-691-6186
Used 888-770-0186 Used888-770-0186
Service 866-608-0052 Service 866-608-0052

TIdewater's ONLY Awarded the Acura "Dealership of Distinction"-4 years in a row!

A Special Thanks

by from Williamsburg VA |

I would like to thank Hall Acura of Virginia Beach for the outstanding salesmanship and particularly Michael Perrimon in help us select an Acura RDX. He provided accurate and honest information. He did not try to sell us a more expensive 2016 car which had more features but encouraged us in the car that we originally were interested since it was a very good deal. Robert Voigt helped us very efficiently to select service features that meet our requirements.

June 11, 2015

Good morning Mr. Lou. Hall Acura Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Michael Perrimon was able to assist you with your new Acura purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Mr. Lou for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HallAcuraVirginiaBeach

Fantastic experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I've purchased three vehicles from Hall Acura. After returning from a deployment in 2002, I bought an RS-X. this was the first car I'd ever bought on my own and the experience was very satisfying. The salesman at the time, Chris, worked with me to find just the right vehicle and got me a deal that worked for my budget. A couple years later I moved west to the Appalachian Mountains and needed a ride that could better navigate the terrain and climate of the region. Again, Chris found the perfect option for my needs and helped me through the trade-in process without a hitch. I kept that Honda CR-V for a decade before moving back to the area deciding it was time for an upgrade. Imagine how pleasantly surprised I was that my old buddy Chris was still at the dealership! Once more, he found the perfect vehicle for my situation and in no time, I had swapped out that reliable old Honda for a smooth, shiny Lexus. My wife even bought her Nissan Sentra through Chris. I could not give a higher recommendation to Chris and the team at Hall Acura. From a maintenance and service standpoint, I also have no complaints. They've done all the major work on each of our cars. They're always thorough and we've never had to take anything back to be redone after they've fixed it. Purchasing and maintaining a vehicle through Hall has always been a fantastic experience. I will certainly go back again for my next car and recommend you do the same!

May 5, 2016

Hello, Hall Acura Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Chris and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great Customer Service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I am a long time customer of Hall Acura Va Beach. They are extremely professional and a class act! Their customer service is phenomenal, and I recommend this dealership to everyone.

April 26, 2016

Hall Acura Virginia Beach appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again Debra for the highly praised feedback.

Fantastic dealership

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My husband and I have been going to Hall Acura VA Beach for over 8 years now. Mark Stonis is a super salesman. He is honest and trustworthy. He puts the customer first. Mark will search everywhere and anywhere to find what we are looking for...no matter what make or model. We have gotten 2 Acura cars and just recently a F150 ford truck with Mark. Brian Thompson has taken care of my cars for this same amount of time. I trust everything he tells me that I need to have taken care of for my car. Rob, the financial guru, works hard to get the customer the best deal possible. These 3 gentlemen make a formidable team....and lets be honest..everyone I have dealt with at this location has always been friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. I won't go anywhere else. This is a super group of people....whatever you are looking for....these are the go to people.

March 4, 2016

Good afternoon Audrey. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Acura Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you?ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don?t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Audrey and have a great day!

by from Melfa, VA |

This is the 6th vehicle we have bought from Hall Acura, and more specifically from Bernard Bright. He is the best salesperson EVER! The other 5 vehicles have all been Acuras, which we love, but I went out of the box this time and purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Bernard was as helpful and gracious as always.and all the people at Hall Acura have always been great. I feel pretty comfortable saying that as long as BB is with Hall Acura, we won't go anywhere else. I'm sure all the other salespeople are just as awesome and I highly recommend a trip to Hall Acura.

February 27, 2016

Good afternoon Eve. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Hall Acura Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ?Like? us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again Eve and be sure to stop by soon!

awesome

by from Va Bch Va |

Hall Acura Va Bch are awesome.I had never bought a new car before .They were friendly ,helpful but not pushy.They took great care of me.Coffee,snacks even lunch.I was even given a valuable pen which I will cherish always.These guys are the best of the best.I will certainly use them again and recommend them to everybody.Love those guys

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Moira. We are pleased knowing you had a great experience with us. Happy driving!

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Virginia Beach Virginia 23454 |

While shopping for a new car for my family we decided to stop in and check out Hall Acura on Virginia Beach Boulevard. We were greeted by a gentleman named Chris Turnage and he was awesome! He had amazing customer service from showing us all the different options that we had to choose from all the way to seeing if he could get us the price we wanted. We had an amazing experience with him and recommend him to everyone! Thanks Chris!

December 22, 2014

Good morning, Fernando Joseph! Hall Acura Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Chris was able to assist you with your new Acura purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

I love Hall Acura

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I wouldn't go anywhere else for any of my car needs. I have always had a great experience with Hall Acura of Virginia Beach. Their service department is the best. From start to finish they are professional. They actually make me feel like I am part of a huge family.

December 19, 2014

Hi Michelle, Hall Acura Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team! Thank you again for your review.

Prospective Purchase of 2015 Acura MDX Advance/Ent

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Mark Stonis did an excellent job configuring the vehicle I was looking for. He made me very comfortable during the test drive. Although I walked away, I phoned back and he patiently configured the vehicle once again, and gave me the two separate prices__MSRP price and the 'out the door' price with all line items made clear. Mark was a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Mark.

September 18, 2014

Hello Lorna, Hall Acura Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mark Stonis and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HallAcuraVirginiaBeach

David of Service department is awesome!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

From the moment I drove my car inside the service department it took me less than 5 minutes to be seen by my service advisor - David. He is highly motivated and energetic that all employees should emulate. He took care of me right away and showed me where to wait since it is my first time to be there. The waiting area is very nice and quiet with some refreshments available. Highly recommended!

September 13, 2014

Greetings Aceman 61! Thank you for stopping by Hall Acura Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!