Hall Acura Virginia Beach

Used 888-770-0186
Service 866-608-0052

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Virginia Beach Virginia 23454 |

While shopping for a new car for my family we decided to stop in and check out Hall Acura on Virginia Beach Boulevard. We were greeted by a gentleman named Chris Turnage and he was awesome! He had amazing customer service from showing us all the different options that we had to choose from all the way to seeing if he could get us the price we wanted. We had an amazing experience with him and recommend him to everyone! Thanks Chris!

December 22, 2014

Good morning, Fernando Joseph! Hall Acura Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Chris was able to assist you with your new Acura purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

A Special Thanks

by from Williamsburg VA |

I would like to thank Hall Acura of Virginia Beach for the outstanding salesmanship and particularly Michael Perrimon in help us select an Acura RDX. He provided accurate and honest information. He did not try to sell us a more expensive 2016 car which had more features but encouraged us in the car that we originally were interested since it was a very good deal. Robert Voigt helped us very efficiently to select service features that meet our requirements.

June 11, 2015

Good morning Mr. Lou. Hall Acura Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Michael Perrimon was able to assist you with your new Acura purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Mr. Lou for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HallAcuraVirginiaBeach

awesome

by from Va Bch Va |

Hall Acura Va Bch are awesome.I had never bought a new car before .They were friendly ,helpful but not pushy.They took great care of me.Coffee,snacks even lunch.I was even given a valuable pen which I will cherish always.These guys are the best of the best.I will certainly use them again and recommend them to everybody.Love those guys

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Moira. We are pleased knowing you had a great experience with us. Happy driving!

I love Hall Acura

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I wouldn't go anywhere else for any of my car needs. I have always had a great experience with Hall Acura of Virginia Beach. Their service department is the best. From start to finish they are professional. They actually make me feel like I am part of a huge family.

December 19, 2014

Hi Michelle, Hall Acura Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team! Thank you again for your review.

Prospective Purchase of 2015 Acura MDX Advance/Ent

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Mark Stonis did an excellent job configuring the vehicle I was looking for. He made me very comfortable during the test drive. Although I walked away, I phoned back and he patiently configured the vehicle once again, and gave me the two separate prices__MSRP price and the 'out the door' price with all line items made clear. Mark was a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Mark.

September 18, 2014

Hello Lorna, Hall Acura Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mark Stonis and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HallAcuraVirginiaBeach

David of Service department is awesome!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

From the moment I drove my car inside the service department it took me less than 5 minutes to be seen by my service advisor - David. He is highly motivated and energetic that all employees should emulate. He took care of me right away and showed me where to wait since it is my first time to be there. The waiting area is very nice and quiet with some refreshments available. Highly recommended!

September 13, 2014

Greetings Aceman 61! Thank you for stopping by Hall Acura Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Paul Morales is Awesome!!!!!

by from va beach |

Paul Morales is a great salesman, he helped me out so much. He is such a good listener and never gave up when it was hard to find what I wanted. Really Really great and funny guy, actually made the car buying experience fun. I would recommend all my family and friends to see him.

August 26, 2014

Good morning, Fernando Delosreyes! Hall Acura Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Paul Morales was able to assist you with your new Acura purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Fernando Delosreyes for the highly praised review. Be sure to follow us on Facebook at www.facebook/mileoneautomotive!

Quick and Easy

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Bernard Bright is an AMAZING sales person, super friendly, funny and very helpful. Usually buying a car is ultra stressful, but Bernard made everything smooth. BEST. BUYING. EXPERIENCE. EVER!!!!!

July 30, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Jason. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Bernard Bright lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us again!

C Wats

by from VA Beach |

Bernard Bright and Mike Vinsand were fantastic!! They made our purchase experience second to none!

July 28, 2014

Hello Christine, Hall Acura Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Bernard Bright, Mike Vinsand, and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great people to deal with

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I recently bought a 2003 Highlander and the people here were great. They worked very hard to get my financing done and have the payments fit my needs. The process was super smooth, really an excellent experience.

July 28, 2014

Greetings Chris Rivera! Thank you for stopping by Hall Acura Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Unhappy customer

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Do not use this dealership their service department is not customer friendly, I just have had a bad experience with this place four times. The vehicle I bought is in great condition, but I will not return there unless I really, really, really have to. I got the run around about a simple issue!