Hall Acura Virginia Beach

3200 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-691-6186
Used 888-770-0186
Service 866-608-0052

" The Mark Stonis" experience at Hall.

by from virginia beach, VA |

After having difficulty closing a deal at Hall Honda we had to call upon my reliable Acura sales rep Mark Stonis to get it done. As a previous Acura buyer i was familiar with the "Mark Stonis car buying experience", which is superb! He is pleasant, professional, upfront and knowledgeable. What i did not know is that you can have that same superb experience with Mark on any other car in the Hall family. He was able to finish a deal on a new Honda for my wife and I with the same great experience you would get on an Acura. So, the "Mark Stonis" experience is now available on any vehicle in the Hall Auto Group. A good sales rep really makes all the difference in a car purchase and i would highly recommend Mark without any reservation.

August 2, 2012

Hello Dry Rame, Hall Acura would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we?ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mark and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Quick and Easy

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Bernard Bright is an AMAZING sales person, super friendly, funny and very helpful. Usually buying a car is ultra stressful, but Bernard made everything smooth. BEST. BUYING. EXPERIENCE. EVER!!!!!

C Wats

by from VA Beach |

Bernard Bright and Mike Vinsand were fantastic!! They made our purchase experience second to none!

July 28, 2014

Hello Christine, Hall Acura Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Bernard Bright, Mike Vinsand, and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great people to deal with

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I recently bought a 2003 Highlander and the people here were great. They worked very hard to get my financing done and have the payments fit my needs. The process was super smooth, really an excellent experience.

July 28, 2014

Greetings Chris Rivera! Thank you for stopping by Hall Acura Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Unhappy customer

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Do not use this dealership their service department is not customer friendly, I just have had a bad experience with this place four times. The vehicle I bought is in great condition, but I will not return there unless I really, really, really have to. I got the run around about a simple issue!

Don't Do it to Yourself

by from Hampton, VA |

I bought a 2004 Ford Expedition from Hall Acura in Virginia Beach in March. My husband returned the following day to cancel the warranty we had purchased. When he arrived, he was told by the Financial Officer, Rob Voigt, that it was not necessary for him to come in and that he would take care of the cancellation. Mr. Voigt did not cancel the warranty and later claimed that since the car was in my name, my husband could not cancel the warranty. At no time did Mr. Voigt offer him the paperwork needed to cancel the warranty nor did he inform my husband that I need to come in at all. If paperwork was necessary, why was this not given to my husband at the time of the request? Mr. Voigt also never mentioned to my husband that parts of the warranty were not able to be cancelled when we bought the car or when my husband came to see him. So when my husband tried to return the kits, Mr. Voigt simply told him that it was not necessary (not that they couldn't be refunded). Now, according to Mr. Voigt, apparently we purchased a LoJack and a Paint warranty for over $1600. Regarding the Paint/Interior protection, we have not received any invoice regarding work that was done to the interior or exterior of the truck. Upon delivery of the truck, the interior had white animal hairs left in the seats, the ceiling and front moldings had not been cleaned throughly, and the exterior side paneling was left with a faded look (which was easily fixed with Armor All). This would not be have been a major problem except now they are trying to charge us for this. We are now being expected to pay over $1,600 in coverage. A word of advise...JUST SAY NO!

May 31, 2014

We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with the products that you purchased. The extended service contract has cancelled and processed at your request. The Lojack and Environmental Protection Package you purchased were applied and installed on your vehicle prior to your cancellation request. We provided you with the contracts for the environmental package and the Lojack when you purchased your vehicle. If you cannot locate your copies we would be happy to provide you with duplicates. In regard to the cleanliness of the vehicle, we make every effort to clean our vehicles as thoroughly as possible, and I understand we offered to re-clean your Expedition. Unfortunately we cannot refund the purchase price of the Lojack and Environmental Package since they have already been added to your vehicle. We value you as a customer and apologize for any inconveniences that may have caused. If there is anything further I can assist you with please contact me at the store. Mike Vinsand General Manager

Love my TSX, great experience buying too!

by from Norfolk, VA |

Bernard Bright helped convince my husband to put me behind the wheel of a brand new TSX. I have always loved the Acura brand so it was no question what car I wanted, it was who was going to sell it to us. We really enjoyed the Hall experience and will use them in the future!

September 19, 2013

Caitlin, thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Acura Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Acura Virginia Beach.

A scam

by from Norfolk, Va |

From this dealer I learned a new scam. They gave me a great interest rate at 3.5% for a used car but the payment was calculated at 7.0%.

May 30, 2012

Thank you for your review. I apologize for your dissatisfaction while working with our dealership. Unfortunately from this review we are unable to identify you as a customer and would like an opportunity to talk to you personally to both apologize, as well as learn more about your experience. Customer service is very important to us - we are never out to scam our customers and would love an opportunity to clear this up with you personally. Please contact me. Chris Colbert Hall Acura Virginia Beach General Manager colbert@hallauto.com