#1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills

3200 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216

New 877-212-8508
Used 888-868-7907
Service 866-273-1983

Excellent Sales Department, Even Better Service!

by from Mt. Lebanon, Pa. |

Just bought my second car from Cochran Nissan of the South Hills. I can't say enough good things. My salesman, Bill McGovern, made everything transparent and easy. I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time and I feel like I got a pretty good deal. I also have used their service department for the past seven years on all of my Nissans. I love the place. They always go out of their way to make things convenient and I feel they are honest when they say my cars do or no not need certain things. I highly recommend this dealership and I 100% will buy my next car from them.

Best service I've ever had!

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

I have to say I don't typically post comments but every time my car needs to be serviced I am pleasantly surprised by the level of service. I bought my car last October I worked with Josue, who was patient and very helpful. He went over ALL of the options my vehicle had to be sure I knew how it worked. I was trading in a much older vehicle so the options in my new murano were quite different. This was also the first time I bought from a large dealership I love the email setup. I get coupons and alerts when I need to service my vehicle....which is awesome because I always forget. Finally the service department (josh and zach are who I've dealt with most) have been outstanding. I thought they would try to nickle and dime you with small fixes.....and truly they have not. I am so pleased with south hills nissan. I would buy my next car or recommend a friend to purchase a car here. So far it's been an excellent experience for me.

Great service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The problem was identified and resolved in a timely fashion. It doesn't get any better.

Top quality customer service to me and my vehicle

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I didn't buy my 2010 Nissan Murano from #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills but from day one when I returned to Pittsburgh with my new vehicle and registered it with them, I have had nothing but top quality treatment. When I call Zack Sikora with questions, problems and/or for vehicle servicing, he returns the call promptly, asks what is the problem, and schedules the appointment at my convenience. When I arrive at the dealership, he reviews what I told him about the vehicle. After my vehicle is checked, he tells me what needs to be done to solve the problem and what additional things were found that needed done to keep my vehicle running smoothly. The work is performed quickly and my vehicle gets a car wash. I drive away feeling safer in my beautiful vehicle. When I buy another new vehicle, I will purchase it from #l Cochran Nissan of South Hills. Thank you, Zack!

Great service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Bought my Nissan Versa there one year ago, a great experience, and have recently returned for the car's annual inspection. While the car didn't need anything other than an oil change, I found the staff to be very friendly with an accurate wait time given. Would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a car or go for an inspection.

Always excellent service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I was never one for dealer service, as the prices are usually much more than other places. However, after having some warranty work done a few years ago as my entrance to service at Cochran Nissan, I am a believer. Ever since, I have had nothing but the best experience.

Service Department

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Zac Sikora is why I don't mind going in for service at #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills. He always makes time for me and breaks down each component of what may need to be done to keep my Altima in tip top shape. Please make sure he stays there and the man could probably use a raise. Thank you!

#1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Matt, thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to know you've had positive experiences with our Nissan team. We agree Zac is a value asset to our team! If there's anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Awesome Company, Awesome Team Members and the best

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

I just wanted to recognize and applaud my Service Advisor - Joshua D'Loss. Every time I go in for service Josh goes above and beyond my customer service expectations. I would recommend Josh to everybody. I know that everyone who works for Rob Cochran will be courteous, caring and wants you to leave satisfied, but Josh goes beyond that !! I just can't say enough great things about Josh and how valuable he is to #1 Cochran. He deserves a reward, raise and/or pat on the back (Well done Josh). He will bring you many repeat customers and also new customers to #1 Cochran. Young men and women like Josh will keep your company meeting and exceeding your companies goals and projections for many years to come. Rob Sowden 35-40 years background in the retail business

Service at Cochran excellent

by from Pittsbrugh, PA |

Just had my altima serviced at cochran - had state inspection and filter changes - it was excellent - quick in quick out - great explanation of fees, and walked me through what i had to do and what i didn't have to do for maintenance and upkeep. the staff was polite and professional - very happy i bought an altima and happy to get it serviced at cochran. i also sat and worked in their waiting area while my inspection was completed and the area was immaculate and comfortable - thanks for great service

buying made painless

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Had a really painless buying experience. I was upfront with what I wanted and Alex respected my wishes. No dancing and the deal was completed in less than an hour.

Quick Stop for Assistance

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I stopped in without an appt on Saturday because by Keyless entry was not working. They quickly put a key battery in my key phab and even offered to wash the car. Both the Customer Service Manager and worker who washed by car were extremely friendly and curtious. They made by day!!