Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-796-9886
Service 877-227-1903

outstanding experience

by from Virginia beach , Va |

I went to 3 different Dodge dealerships in Hampton Roads trying to get the best deal on my new 2015 Challenger and hands down Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge was the best I found . From the second I pulled up the sales people (Mr.Ben and Mr.Byron) did everything they could to make sure I walked away with a car I wanted with an amazing experience . We walked the lot and they showed me all the different features that were offered on the new Challengers until I found the one I wanted . I would highly recommend this business to anyone who is looking for a great car with a great deal and a great staff to complete the experience . Thanks again for the great car .

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response William Burt. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Mr. Ben and Mr. Byron and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Challenger, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again.

Great Customer Service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I took my daughter to Hall Chrysler on VB Blvd to purchase her first financed vehicle. We met with John Page salesman and he took great care of us. Once we found a car that she liked, which was at a different Hall location, he made sure the car was at our location so she could check it out and test drive. Of course she feel in love with it, John made her feel comfortable and explained the process. This was very helpful to her and to me. The experience in buying a car first time or not can be overwhelming. He gave her the different options and made sure she felt comfortable with her decisions. The young lady in the finance department Christian was just as helpful. I would go back again and would recommend then to a friend.

May 12, 2015

Happy Daughter, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We pride ourselves on providing an atmosphere that all can feel comfortable in and we're certainly glad we achieved this with your daughter. Happy driving!

Excellent Dealership to work with

by from Virginia Beach, VA. |

I just purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger from HALL CDJR. This is the 2nd straight car I have bought from this dealership-my trade was a 2012 Challenger. I went back to Hall as I found the buying process 3 years ago to be very straightforward and honest. It was the same this time. The Hall service department has always done an excellent job of fixing any service issues I had with my first Challenger. The entire facility- showroom and service area- is extremely clean and well maintained. In addition ,the General Manager, actually spends much of her time on the showroom floor and is usually readily available to answer any questions or concerns a customer might have. I strongly recommend Hall CDJR.

April 27, 2015

Bill, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2015 Dodge Challenger! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Response to Earlier Complaint

by from Virginia Beach |

I saw there was a response to an earlier post I put on here and I would like to make a correction, Hall never took care of my issues and I resolved the problem by getting rid of the crap Hall sold me and bought a car from Checkerd Flag.

March 30, 2015

Cindy, I have received your post and take your concerns very seriously. We apologize we have not met your expectations. It is our desire to offer the best possible customer service, and it is obvious you did not receive that. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 757-498-2200 so I may assist you. Thank you, Abby Meeks, General Manager, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from EDENTON, NC 27932 |

ERIC OSBORNE IS THE BEST!! HE KNEW WHAT TIME WE WERE COMING, HE WAS THERE ON TIME AND MADE THE EXPERIENCE A BREEZE!!!!.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response William Weaver. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Eric Osbourne lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Thank you again William Weaver and have a great day!

Buying experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Excellent buying experience. Worked har to show me vehicles with features that I was interested in. Knowledgable about the cars. No issues with honoring USAA car pricing.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

Great service , great results

by from virginia beach, va |

this was my third big name dealership to go to trying to trade in a five year old car. from the minute i walked in, i was greeted warmly and in a mtter of minutes and afyer a few questions was on the road in a 2015 Dodge Journey. Craig was beyond helpful, very knowledgeable, and overall a great joy to have had him help me and my kids out.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Agg. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Craig lead you to your new 2015 Dodge Journey , and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Thank you again Agg and have a great day.

Problems Galore

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

In all the years of purchasing used cars, I have never had any problems with the vehicles I had purchased. That all changed the moment I walked into Hall Jeep Chrysler in Virginia Beach. My experience: On Oct. 30, 2012, I purchased a 2006 Volkswagon Passat with approx. 56,000 miles on it. Because it was 10 p.m. by the time the purchase was complete, I drove the vehicle home with all parties agreeing that the dealership owed service which included cleaning, new tires, an oil change and repair of the console in the back seat which was unable to be pulled down. With the purchase, my ?reward? for doing business with them was three (3) free oil changes. Subsequently, the vehicle was brought for the agreed upon services and we received a rental car to use while the Passat was with Hall. A day or two later, Hall called for us to pick up the vehicle stating that all service was performed except for repair of the back seat console because they had to order a part, which meant having to return with the vehicle at a later date once the part arrived. Much to my surprise, they used one of my free oil changes to cover the service that should have been done before the car was ever sold. On top of that, the vehicle was never fully cleaned like they had indicated it would be. A two year old can do better than whomever ?cleaned? my car. Over the course of the next few weeks, I kept calling to find out the status of this elusive console part. I was always informed that it had not yet come in and that they would call when it did. Well, here it is, 2015, and the console is still in the state it was at the time of purchase. Note to Hall Service Department: Parts won?t come in if you don?t bother to order them. It didn?t end there though?. While the headliner looked to be in a good shape when I bought the car, within a week, it had come down. The timing was awfully strange and of course a phone call to Hall revealed that they don?t fix them. I fully believe the car might have come in to the dealership with the headliner in jeopardy and they simply did a patch job to make the interior look good to sell. By the summer of 2013 ? less than 6 months later - the air conditioning completely failed causing a nearly $2,000 repair. Another issue has been tires. Despite regular maintenance, 3 tires have required replacement due to tread issues. All had less than 12,000 miles on them. I called Hall service because the tires should have warranty. I was told by one of their Service members that they won?t extend tire warranties and that I have to deal with the manufacturer. Well, the manufacturer requires proof of purchase. I didn?t purchase the tires ? I purchased a vehicle with the tires. Another $300+ drained from my wallet. Because of the continual issues I have had, the vehicle has sadly sat in my driveway for much of the 2+ years I have had it. For anyone walking into this dealership, I offer two words: Buyer Beware. To say I hold Hall Jeep Chrysler in complete disdain would be a severe understatement. Know that if you walk in, they will want absolutely nothing to do with you after purchase. Sadly, the philosophy of true customer service with repeat business in mind is completely lost on this business because once they have your money, their backs and heads turn faster than a spinning top. The bottom line is: This was an expensive lesson learned. Don?t make the same mistake and go find another dealer.

February 3, 2015

I understand your frustration and take your concerns very seriously. I would very much like to discuss the issues that you are having as I took over management of Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram after you purchased your vehicle, and am not familiar with your situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 757-498-2200 so I may assist you. Thank you, Abby Meeks, General Manager, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mr. Tharrington Battle, Thank You !!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Tharrington Battle, Thank you personnal, you provided me with excellent service from dealing with the hassle of my old vehicle, after having gone to numerous car locations and working with many other dealerships, even my previous dealership "Southern Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Norfolk was unwilling to work with me. You stepped in and gave me a chance, I had been looking to get out of my old Dodge Durango, and you stuck by me until the process was done. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be another customer at Hall!! V/R, Jorell Hoeppner.

January 26, 2015

Jorell - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much.

Need a car? Go here!!!!!!!

by from Suffolk,VA |

From the moment I arrived at Hall Chrysler I was treated as a guest. I met Stanley Smith, a salesman. Stanley was extremely professional in his appearance and demeanor. He knows the product perfectly, and can offer sound advice as to desired features. In addition, he is an extremely pleasant man. If I were going to send my best friend to buy a car, I would send that friend to Stanley Smith. The entire staff at Hall, including Desiree Decker, Sam, and all of the others who work there treat customers the way they should be treated. Without question, this is the best buying experience I have ever had and I look forward to years of association with Hall Chrysler of Virginia Beach, VA. Joe Kenda --- Investigation Discovery Suffolk, VA

December 16, 2014

Greetings Joe Kenda appearing on Investigation Discovery! Thank you for stopping by Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Best Customer Service !!!

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

A few years ago I went into this dealership thinking about what my next car purchase might be. I was familiar with this particular dealership because my husband had bought his truck here. It was easy to walk into this dealership and let a gentleman named Fagan Stackhouse show me what they had to offer me. I didn't end up buying a car at that time because I really wanted to be sure I would make the right choice. Over the years the same gentleman that gave me so much of his time showing me around the lot and giving me information continued to email me dealership offers and emails pertaining to new and used vehicles. I had finally one day received the email I had been waiting for concerning CARFAX used cars and I saw a couple of cars on the list that I was interested in looking at. So I went to the dealership to look around and get more information. Fagan was off on that day but there was a gentleman there named Stanley Smith that was extremely helpful showing me the cars I wanted to see plus giving me detailed information on them. I did find a car that I was interested in and it did end up being a little more expensive than I thought I could afford but Stanley took me inside and introduced me to Joe Righetti and Joe assured me that he could get me into that car for a great rate and an affordable payment. I was called into the office in less than 24 hours to pick up my car after filling out all my paperwork with Fagan and another amazing gentleman name Jonathan Richardson. Jonathan was great because although he was the paperwork guy I wasn't afraid and I was able to maintain my excited and happy attitude throughout the entire paperwork process. My conculsion is this... this team is amazing and they work extremely well together and I am proud to have purchased my first vehicle from them. Thank you team at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, I truly appreciate you.

October 9, 2014

Hall Chrsyler Dodge Jeep Ram is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. Fagan, Stanley, Jonathan and the team welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/HallChryslerDodgeJeepRAM