Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-796-9886 Used888-796-9886
Service 877-227-1903 Service 877-227-1903

Super Easy

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

This place was awesome, I walked in and got help immediatly while out on the lot, and was even shown exactly to the car i requested to see with no fuss. I then proceded inside where a Mr. Tharrington Battle, helped me and gave me all the paper work nessacary to get the ball rolling into getting a brand new car. Just super awesome time and they were just down to earth. Very well done.

June 19, 2015

Good morning Chris. Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and were pleased to hear that our staff assisted in making your buying experience a memorable one. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Chris for the highly praised review.

B 5 Blue Challenger SRT

by from Chesapeake Va |

Butch and Dave Moore treated me like a real person , also gave me a great deal on a SRT. Butch is very knowledgeable on the RT, SRT and Hellcat cars. Dave Moore was very prompt with all the paperwork and finance was a breeze (In &Out) very good buying experience

April 16, 2016

Hi Randy - Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach would like to congratulate you on your new car! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.

A fluid experience

by from virginia beach, va |

From the moment I drove up to Hall, which was in the used car location, I was greeted in the most humblest and professional manner by a gentleman. I wanted to know where I should park so I could look around, he came out of the store and asked where was I currently parked. After a brief conversation of what I was looking for , he told me where to park and met me over there. I then realized that I was in the wrong location, because I was inquiring about looking into a new vehicle. He then said it's okay let's just go over to the new car location. As we drove over to the next location. I explained my price range, and my plans to trade in what I was currently driving, which was a Jeep Compass, which I purshased brand new back in New York so many years ago, so I knew I wanted to stay with a original Jeep dealer. So as we talked and searched around, my salesperson pointed out a vehicle to me which I had known of due to friends currently owning that particular brand model. I just never thought I would be considering one. After discussions of other cars, the chysler 200 became the car of interest. My sales person took me for a test drive, and I really liked it, and I enjoyed the features, most of all, the leg room it provided. When returned and it was decided that I would be buying this new car, everything just continued to fall into place. I came to look at cars, I was on the fence about whether I should buy, but the transition was so smooth, and the deal was even sweeter, and my salesperson was the most patient man I'very came across. We laughed and joked and it hardly felt like a business deal. It felt like a father was giving his daughter excellent car buying experiences, he made me aware of the differences and I felt this was the safest option for me. I know this is a business. But it hardly felt like a business transaction it felt more like I was visiting a long lost friend. It was that comfortable for me, there was no pressure, I mean my sales guy listened to what I needed and what I was looking for and he instantly knew. The next phase was the final step and that was meeting the manager who would finalize the deal, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The manager was just as welcoming, very in charge, very mild mannered, very certain and concise. He too made sure I had the best deal for me. The professionalism starts at the top and trickles down, but I met the sales person first and the service just keep going up. This really was a great car buying experience for me. I like my car, I got a great tradein value for it. I'm in my 40's and i've had many car buying experiences in my adult life, but this one stands out the most best for me. I am completely satisfied, and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in search of a car/suv new/old. I'm sure your experience would be in aligned with what I've described here. Thank you Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge on Virginia Beach Blvd, Virgina Beach. VA.

April 15, 2016

Thank you Chris for taking the time to review us! Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company?s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Chris!

Easy Process

by from virginia |

Fagan helped us pick a 2016 Gray and Black Jeep Cherokee, and he was nothing but helpful and patient with us. The car buying process took long for me, but it wasn't the dealership's fault, mainly mine, and Fagan was very patient and still tried to work with my busy schedule to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response HF. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Fagan and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicles, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Great new car buying experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

Great car buying experience started with Misty Martinez on the other end of the phone. I had never bought a car over the phone and was a little apprehensive. She patiently explained the process and asked if I had any questions. I did not but told her I would call back after more on-line research. I called back in December 2015 and spoke with her again. She carefully went through what options I wanted for my 2015 Challenger Scat Pack. After ordering we spoke several times again by phone. She kept me updated on the cars build progress. Throughout the process she was helpful, professional and courteous. She is a credit to Hall Automotive and was a major reason I decided to deal with Hall Automotive. She's a keeper and an asset to your dealership. I will return to Hall for My next car. Quite a drive from Greensboro NC but worth it.

2001 jeep recent repairs

by from Va Beach |

I had a challenge with cylinder misfiring-I had been to a few mechanics that tried, but Hall got it done, and done right. My service rep Nicole gnader, set the standard for customer service. Every discovery was followed by a call. I highly recommend this Hall Team , this was my time here, no hesitation on returning.

Great new car buying experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

In January 2015 after checking local dealers in the Triad NC area I realized no one was willing to deal. I was looking for a 2015 Challenger Scar Pack. After an internet search I decided on Hall Chrysler Dodge in Virginia Beach. The first person I spoke with was Misty Martinez. Not being familiar with the process she patiently explained my options and guided me along. Throughout the week we spoke on several occasions. She did an excellent job answering my questions and was most helpful with the ordering process. This made a big difference because this is the first time I had purchased a car over the phone. Needless to say she is a great asset to Hall Automotive. From the first call until I picked my car up she was professional and courteous. Kudos to Ms Martinez on a job well done. I will be returning to Hall Automotive when ready to buy again.

Great Service Great People

by from Virginia beach, va |

Today was amazing. We came in last night and spoke to Craig Wyne(salesman) about the car we wanted and today we finalized everything with D J Jordan(finance manager). They were both very courteous and got us into our new 2014 Ford Fusion SE without a fuss. Thank you gentleman for the great customer service.

November 20, 2015

Hi Obee2008. Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is pleased to hear that you had a memorable purchasing experience while working with Craig and D J. We will certainly share your encouraging thoughts with both of them! As you settle in to your 2014, Ford Fusion SE, please do not hesitate to contact us should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you Obee2008 and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Excellent service

by from Virginia beach va |

Last minute appointment and they fixed the problem at no charge! Excellent customer service

November 20, 2015

Thank you Ms Foreman for your positive response! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your service experience with us. Please feel free to contact us should you need any further services performed. We would be happy to help!

Great Experience and Glad The Search Is Over

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I can only start off this review with a big sigh of relief. With an addition to my family happening very soon I knew I would need to buy an additional vehicle but my searching/researching left me stressed and upset. Every dealership I went to seemed pushy and not willing to attempt to stay within my strict criteria. I spent hours trying to search SUVs at other dealerships that ended up with vehicles either to high in price or not fitting something I requested. It literally took Jamal Caldwell 10 minutes to search his database to not only find me the perfect vehicle but to give me that sense of family I was unknowingly needing at the time. I was very impressed with my experience at Hall and would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I can't finish this review without giving a shoutout to one awesome financial specialist over at Hall. Christian, who apparently knows everyone, kicked butt and made the financial part of my experience a whole lot of fun. Buying a new vehicle is scary, the awesome people at Hall really caught me by surprise and allowed me to finally focus on what really matters, my family. Thank you again!!! Hopefully this helps someone make the decision.

October 28, 2015

Good afternoon Tyler P. Thank you very much for your thoughtful feedback. We truly appreciate your business and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful purchasing experience with us. We understand that purchasing a new vehicle is a big commitment, but we are very happy to hear that you felt comfortable and at ease working with Jamal and Christian. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them and the others on the team! As you settle in to your new SUV, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you again Tyler P. and we hope to work with you again in the future!