Rohrich Lexus

2115 W. Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

Used 412-344-5800

New Lexus Believer

by from Durham CT |

Rohrich Lexus in Pittsburgh did an unanticipated repair for me while traveling in Pittsburgh. They made room in the schedule, troubleshot and fixed the problem, keeping me from being stuck on the PA Tpk. In the course of the repair, the dash was damaged and without hesitation, they directed me to use a local Lexus dealer when I got home to get it fixed. I went to Hoffman Lexus in East Hartford CT and explained the situation and they were right on it. The dash was replaced at no cost to me and the overall experience was great. The two dealers worked together to make this happen and on both ends of this effort, the attitude and results left me in disbelief. This is really standing behind your work even when the cost of the remedy greatly exceeds any profit in the initial job. Can't say enough about this other than thanks to the two dealerships. I generally avoid dealerships because of high cost and a run-around but this changed my mind!

Not so great

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Looking to buy a pre-owned IS250, I drove about 15 miles to this place. Stopped at the "new cars" dealership, where they acted like I showed up uninvited in the middle of a family dinner. Found the pre-owned section a couple blocks down the road. The sum of all stereotypes about car dealers meets reality at this place. The slick guy told me that I have to pay $1000 extra for the Certified Pre-Owned warranty (other dealers have it built into the asking price). Then the sales rep was almost offended when I asked if the price can be negotiated. Overall, I spent less than 10 minutes at this place and still feel that it was too much. If you want to be treated as "partner" and "buddy" by a guy who acts like you're trying to steal his lunch if you want to negotiate for a used car, this is the pace to go! A bizarre experience.

Pleasantly surprised!

by from Pittsburgh |

On arrival at the Pre-owned department we were immediately greeted by our salesman Bo. He was more than accommodating with several test drives and very knowledgeable about the amazing benefits of the Certified program. The cars were both in pristine condition and we went back and forth between vehicles for more than two hours. There was no pressure or "time frame" in which we were asked to make a decision. After deciding on a car, the paperwork was finished and we were out the door in a half hour, thanks to Kim. This dealership is not very close to my home but I will definitely return because of the great service I received. And if I don't want to take the ride, they'll come pick up my car and leave me a loner while the work is being done. Awesome! I am anticipating a long relationship with Lexus and this Rohrich dealership!