Benson Lincoln

4800 Clairton Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236

New 888-763-6541
Used 866-301-9726
Service 877-667-5489

The New Face of Lincoln in Pittsburgh.

Excellent Service

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

This is my fourth Lincoln and my first time buying a car from Benson. I was very happy with the service and the time that was given to my questions. At other dealerships the staff was nice and took care of your needs. At Benson their service was excellent, they were informative about the features on my car and took their time explaining everything to me. My salesman Joe Bilock is outstanding when it comes to customer satisfaction, he even offered to come in on his day off if that was the only day I could come in. Mark Slekar was my service advisor and explained everything that was checked on my car. He also had excellent customer service skills. Can you imagine enjoying going to a dealership? This made my day.

2008 Lincoln Town Car

by from Bethel Park, PA |

I have owned my 2008 Lincoln Town Car since it was new. The color is Black with Black Interior. I have added a dash kit and also installed numerous chrome pieces on the outside of the car. The car is very sharp and I get many compliments about the car. I am planning on keeping this car for may years due to the fact that they are not making this car any more. I am exremely happy with my service advisor, Mark Slekar. He is someone that I have come to trust with my car. I have a show car and I know what to expect with any cars that I own.

2006 Mercury Marquis.

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Well satisfied with the service I always receive at the quick Lube area. I let them service the car all the time and I seem to get better service from them than the regular service area.

Very Pleased - courteous and professional

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I was in the building to shop for a new car and decided I may as well have my current vehicle inspected while there. I was very pleased that they were able to service my vehicle and complete the job before I was finished meeting with my representative. What's more amazing is that I didn't even have an appointment. That's twice now. The getleman in the service area was very pleasant, courteous and professional. He behaved in the same manner the last time I stopped by the dealership. The only regret I have is that they did not wash my car this time - probably because it was drizzling outside.

Great service always

by from Pittsburgh Pa. |

had a trip to be at and maintenance was due on the car. they were able to fit us in and have us done so we had no problem making the trip. the service department have always been great to work with and everything is done to our satisfaction.

Taking care of my Fords!

by from Jefferson HIlls, Pa. |

I have had my two Fords serviced at Benson for over 15 years. Bought an explorer there. I trust them with my classic Ford as well. They are friendly, knowledgeable and I can always count on the service department, in particular Mark and Gerry. These two men have been helpful and answer all of my questions. My vehicles have been serviced in a timely manner and Lincoln rewards always helps too. I highly recommend this dealership for sales and service. I drive a new explorer now and would not consider taking it to any other dealer, including a Ford dealer.

This is a happy place for me and my car.

by from Pgh. Pa 15227 |

I was pleased with my visit to have my car checked for winter. Mark advised me what I needed and I trusted his advice since I don't know too much about a car. This is a new stage in my life.

Service Review

by from Whitehall Pa. 15227 |

This dealership is the best in the Pittsbugh Market: I always get great deals on my cars and excellent service in the shop. We lease two Lincolns and are greeted by the general manager Walt and the owner Tom. Mark is our service manager and always looks after our cars. The service today was no different! The car was ready when promised and the work was first class. We recommend this dealership to all our friends.

Best service dept ever

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Extremely caring and competent staff, beautiful, clean facility. Highly recommended and award winning service department.

Very Happy!!!

by from Bethel Park, Pa. |

Just bought my new car here. What a refreshing change to what I'm used to dealing with. Nice people. Very genuine. Didn't have the color I wanted, but got the one I did by the next morning. The salesperson introduced me to everyone in the service department and the office. Had an issue with a spot on a cover of the seat track. Didn't order one. Went out to another new car of the same interior color, took it off that one, put it on mine, no questions, no discussion, just did it. Excellent way to handle things.

I wouldn't get my cars anywhere else

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have bought several cars at Benson Lincoln over the years, and I have had only positive experiences. Their sales department makes the entire car buying process seamless, and their service department is prompt and efficient. Everyone that I have encountered is friendly, and their facility is state of the art. They really treat their customers first class all the way. I highly recommend this dealership!