Benson Lincoln

4800 Clairton Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236

New 888-763-6541
Used 866-301-9726
Service 877-667-5489

The New Face of Lincoln in Pittsburgh.

Excellent Service

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

This is my fourth Lincoln and my first time buying a car from Benson. I was very happy with the service and the time that was given to my questions. At other dealerships the staff was nice and took care of your needs. At Benson their service was excellent, they were informative about the features on my car and took their time explaining everything to me. My salesman Joe Bilock is outstanding when it comes to customer satisfaction, he even offered to come in on his day off if that was the only day I could come in. Mark Slekar was my service advisor and explained everything that was checked on my car. He also had excellent customer service skills. Can you imagine enjoying going to a dealership? This made my day.

Quick Lube

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Great service in the Quick Lube. Took my car in for inspection and by the time I had coffee and a cookie the car was almost done. It's a Great team that works in the Quick Lube area and they are fully knowledgeable in all aspects of car repair and service.

Great sales and service

by from Mount oliver |

I received a great price and a great overall experience in my used vehicle purchase. I took the vehicle in for a routine repair and the service team was very pleasant and efficient with their communications and the repair. I am very happy with the overall results from sales and service.

All the time, every time

by from Pleaqsant HIlls, PA |

Matt and his team always work with me, take their time and I always feel like I was fairly treated. I have gone to enough other places to know when a company respects my business.

Great Service team in the Quick Lube!

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Excellent Service! In and out in record time. All service is always done right the first time without any further problems.

Capable, reliable car dealership.

by from Pittsburgh, PA. |

We always purchase our cars and have them inspected and repaired at Benson. The quality of service is excellent! Mark ALWAYS schedules us ASAP and takes the time to find rebates and offer us the best pricing possible. Joe has always provided us with the best sales service and listens to us when we discuss our price points and needs. It all starts with Tom, the kindest, most generous man in town! So lucky to do business with Benson Lincoln Mercury!

Reynolds Clark

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Benson provides an OUTSTANDING service department. They treat my vehicle as if it were their own personal vehicle. Repairs are always done completely and with competitive pricing. I keep my vehicles for long periods of time such as my current 2007 Lincoln Navigator with 126,000 miles on it. They always service my vehicle as if it was still under warranty.

Great service

by from Jefferson, PA |

I took my car for warranty repairs and was treated very well. They checked and fixed everything I asked them to and gave me an MKC to use for two days while my car was being serviced. They also washed my car before they gave it back. Very friendly and professional.

Happy Z

by from South Park, PA |

I have been dealing with Benson for five years, and as far as I am concerned there is no comparison to other dealers I have dealt with in the past which were approximately five Pgh dealers. Everyone is always friendly, courteous, remember you and your name, helpful, on time, my service is timely and complete. The additional amenities they offer for customer service are above and beyond expectations. There is no other dealer at this time that I would consider buying another car or service from.

Professional service, great attitude from everyone

by from Elizabeth Twp, PA |

Always a most professional approach to my concerns and a great resolve, have and will continue to recommend this dealorship to my friends and family. Although my regular service writer was out this date, the service manager, Jack Fedor stepped up to the plate and hit a McCutchen home run. While my service appointment was set up for an oil change only, Jack noticed my inspection stickers were about to expire and suggested a renewal he made available imediately on top of a full car wash!!!!!! Way to go Jack !!! I'll be back !!!! when it's time for my next service interval, Mike Hall

My 2007 Lincoln Truck

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

After discovering a severe rattle in the left rear of my truck, I arrived at Benson Lincoln to relate the experience. A very quick diagnosis disclosed a broken leaf spring. I was informed by phone of the situation, given a quote for the cost and received a vehicle to drive while the repairs were completed. I expected and planned to pay a large repair bill when I arrived to pick up my truck, however, upon arrival, I was informed that the manager requested and received customer assistance from the factory for almost half of the entire repair. This is only one of the reasons I keep going back to Benson. Thank you. Jack