Benson Lincoln

4800 Clairton Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236

New 888-763-6541 New 888-763-6541
Used 866-301-9726 Used 866-301-9726
Service 877-667-5489 Service 877-667-5489

The New Face of Lincoln in Pittsburgh.

Excellent Service

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

This is my fourth Lincoln and my first time buying a car from Benson. I was very happy with the service and the time that was given to my questions. At other dealerships the staff was nice and took care of your needs. At Benson their service was excellent, they were informative about the features on my car and took their time explaining everything to me. My salesman Joe Bilock is outstanding when it comes to customer satisfaction, he even offered to come in on his day off if that was the only day I could come in. Mark Slekar was my service advisor and explained everything that was checked on my car. He also had excellent customer service skills. Can you imagine enjoying going to a dealership? This made my day.

Great Services

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I always get great service at BENSON. From Joe at car sales to Matt, Mark and Pam at service.

Great Service

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Needed a battery. Service and exchange was very good.

service dept.

by from Baldwin |

I recently had an issue with the brake system on my 2008 MKZ. I went to the Benson service department early on a Saturday morning to have the problem checked. Mark Slekar could not have been more accommodating to me. Although the full service area was not open, he arranged for a loaner car for me and explained that my car would be looked at on Monday. Mark called me on Monday to inform me of the problem with the brakes and it would be covered . Mark's customer service qualities were extremely professional and he was very efficient to respond to a follow-up visit the next day upon short notice. He is an asset to the dealership!!!

Simply the best

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Benson Lincoln has great customer service in all areas of their business, from their salesmen to their Quick Lane area, they make customer satisfaction a priority. Their new facilities are beautiful too. We will continue to buy cars from them for years to come.

Great Service!

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Brought the car in for an overall check out before we leave for Myrtle Beach on January 25th. We always leave between 3 - 4 in the morning an I like to make sure that the car is in good shape for the trip. So far every time I get it checked out before a trip I haven't had any problems.

Continuing Great Service

by from Aspinwall, PA |

I always receive prompt and thorough treatment. The waiting area is quiet and comfortable and it is nice to have complimentary coffee, etc. Even though I live on the other side of town, I will continue to make the "trek" to Benson for service.

20,000 check up plus dash board problems

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Mark is professional, respectful, and polite. The 20,000 mile checkup went okay, but no indication a tire rotation was done. The left side of the dash is blank most of the time, comes and goes (miles to empty, and amount of gas available). This problem was not corrected and no problem was detected according to Mark. I am driving to Florida next week with a blank left dash that comes and goes. SHAME ON YOU FOR PUTTING ME AND MY WIFE IN THIS PREDICAMENT. Paul Birk

Tire Repair

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I had a slow leak in my driver side rear tire. I showed up at 8:00 am without an appointment and was back on the road before 9:00 am with the tire fixed and safe again. Great job!

Routine Checkup

by from Belle Vernon PA |

As usual the team at Benson Lincoln are very courteous and prompt with the service. Everything was checked out and with the extended warranty I walked out not owing a dime. They have a very comfortable waiting area and very friendly employees.Also, unless I'm in a very big hurry to leave they wash my car and always explain to me the service they performed. Great Experience!