Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

12896 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

New 888-616-8297
Used 888-865-1867
Service 877-330-6384

We will not be undersold.....More Cars Great People!

Best Car buying experience imaginable !

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Jimmy House and Mark Mcleon gave above and beyond excellent customer service and attended to all of my wants and needs in a fast friendly and fantastic way. they are great empoyees and Hall Ford is a better company for having them.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response, Christopher McDonough. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jimmy, Mark and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/HallFordLincolnNewportNews

Hall Ford Used Cars

by from Yorktown Va |

This was the first car I have ever purchased but our family has always bought our cars from Hall Ford Mark m has always taken care of our friends and family and we would never buy from anyone else! we have had a few sales people over the last 10 years but it was always Mark sitting at the desk. Car buying is never fun but he always makes it easy!!

September 19, 2014

Greetings MK84! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon

Phenomenal, personal service

by from Yorktown, VA |

This dealership was extremely efficient and thorough. I was able to easily test drive several cars and determine which one I wanted to purchase. The paperwork and finance process was also very quick and everyone was extremely pleasant to deal with. I specifically worked with Jimmie, Mark (the manager), and one of the finance guys whose name I do not remember. They were an expert in their field and customer service. Very pleased with my purchase and where it was done!!

September 10, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response,Stephanie. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jimmie, Mark and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/HallFordLincolnNewportNews

Hall Ford Lincoln

by from williamsburg VA |

Just bought or 7th yes 7th car from Hall ford Used cars!! not your normal Dealership!!!! We have had 5 Differant salesman and they where all great , but We keep coming back to see for Mark!! He is always up front and very easy to deal with! He puts us with a great guy each time , the last one was David!! The always make us fell at home! Will always recomened Hall Ford!!

September 8, 2014

Greetings Hall Ford for life! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Suffolk VA |

My purchase of a used Ford Taurus was second to none. The used car staff is the definition of professionalism and second to none. This was easily the best car buying experience I have ever had. The staff is very personable, engaging and even entertaining, make this one of the most, and I never thought I would say this but one of the most enjoyable car buying experience. My wife and I will be back when its time to replace her vehicle. I would highly recommend Hall Ford of Newport News to anyone in the market for a new or used Ford for a great buying experience. Thank you Hall Ford of Newport News for the awesome car buying experience!

August 26, 2014

Good morning, Toyguns! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again, Toyguns and have a great day! www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

a bad experience.

by from NN, VA |

Terrible experience at the sales desk. Had inquired through TrueCar.com around 8pm that evening, and immediately received a phone call from Randy Brobston. Thought that was quick, seemed personable, referred me to Jimmy Slocum, who I understood to be a sales rep. When I arrived at Hall, Jimmy "wasn't there", and I was referred to another salesperson. I was immediately upfront with my wariness of car sales, and asked to skip the games. We chatted about a Focus or a Fusion, the differences and how the financial end of things was the most important. We were trading in our 07 Ford Escape hybrid (a bad experience itself), were taking a small loss, and wanted to weigh things out. Then the math games began: the numbers I had received, "guaranteed" at TrueCar were not remotely honored. They tried to show me that the monthly payment on a Focus (which had more dealer incentives) would end up being more than a Fusion (...?), denied that the car I had "guaranteed" was any longer for sale (bait and switch, the replacement Focus was $7k difference from what was "guaranteed"), and then it got ugly. I was accused of being unrealistic, of not reading the fine print, and we left. I bought (and traded in for) a new Subaru Legacy 3 hours later, using ANOTHER dealer's TrueCar guarantee at Casey nonetheless, with a payment $50/month less than anything they could quote me on a Ford, either Focus or Fusion. This was my last experience with Ford, period. Every step of owning a Ford is difficult and unreliable at best.

Great experience!

by from Newport News VA |

Carl Jones and Albert Bodden were very easy to work with. They were knowledgable about the products and were very patient in assisting us with this purchase. We look forward to keeping this 2014 Lincoln MKX for many years and appreciate the attention to detail that was shown to us. Thanks for making this experience a good one!!

July 8, 2014

Good morning, Peter. Hall Ford Lincoln is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Carl Jones and Albert Bodden were able to assist you with your new 2014 Lincoln MKX purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Great service

by from Newport News, VA |

Easy pleasant experience worked with Albert Bolden it was my second car I bought from him. I would definitely buy another from him.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Paul. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mr. Bolden lead you once again to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Ford and Lincoln. Thank you again and have a great day!

Hassle free and helpful

by from Poquoson, va. |

Due to health issues, I made all arrangements for my 2014 Expedition either on line or by phone. Never set foot on the lot until day of purchase. Thanks to Jimmy Slocum and Joel Hatchett for taking care of everything for me. Good experience with not a lot of hassle.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Lenny. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Jimmy and Joel lead you to your new 2014 Expedition, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call us at Hall Ford Lincoln. Thank you again Lenny and have a great day!

Way to go Hall Ford and Travis Owens

by from Newport News,VA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Focus from Hall Ford in Newport News, VA. I have to say it was the easiest,most stress free, actually enjoyable car buying experience. My car salesmen was Mr. Travis Owens. He was beyond awesome. I never felt pressured or like he was pushing me into something. I am a young female and I have purchased a few cars and I have to say there has never been one like Mr. Owens. I walked in there one day, stated all I wanted to do was test drive. Mr. Owens got me the keys, told me some things about the vehicle I did not know about and I was on my way. Mr. Owens advised me that he would contact me when the rebates changed to see if I could get a better deal, which he did. I have an extremely hectic schedule and he was able to work everything out to suite my needs and time. I also stated to Mr. Owens the payment I wanted to stick with and he was able to get my an excellent interest rate and stay in the payment range I was looking for. He never tried to over sale or add on anything I didn't need. I was able to walk into the dealership a few days later, sign a few papers and walk out of the dealership with a brand new car about 30 minutes later. BEST. CAR PURCHASE. EVER!! Even when it came time to sign the paperwork and finalize everything, Mr. Owens was straight forward and never tried to "sale" me anything. My fiancÚ even made the statement "I don't typically like car salesmen, but I liked him." If I ever needed to purchase another vehicle I would definitely do it at Hall Ford and Travis Owens would be my salesmen.

June 18, 2014

Good afternoon Nickole. Hall Ford Lincoln is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Travis Owens was able to assist you with your new 2014 Ford Focus purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Nickole for the highly praised review.

Hall Ford upholds their mission statement

by from Washington DC |

I purchased a used Toyota from Hall Ford March 2014 (note: I traveled 3hrs to Hall Ford for this particular vehicle). From Hall Ford's Internet sales communication to the test drive to the sales process through the finance process to my post sales issue, Hall Ford was outstanding. My post sales issue was a minor vehicle issue. I did contact Hall Ford and communicated directly with the GSM. Hall Ford took the responsibility to make it right and ensured Hall Ford's name and mission was upheld. In this day and age of buyer beware, oh well, tough luck etc... Hall Ford accepted the responsibility of correcting this minor issue. They were outstanding and honored their namesake. Really? Honor and car sales in the same sentence? Yes, my experience with Hall Ford deserves this exact wording and my comment.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Toyota please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.