Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

12896 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

New 888-616-8297
Used 888-865-1867
Service 877-330-6384

We will not be undersold.....More Cars Great People!

Awesome Car Buying Experience!!

by from Newport News, VA |

I recently went to Hall Ford looking for an F150 for my wife. I typically hate the car buying experience from start to finish, but Hall reversed all of my preconceived notions about buying a car. From the start of the process, Mark Sands and Manny Patel were straightforward and really interested in finding me the best car for the need I had. The professionalism at Hall is unmatched and first class. They made the process easy from price negotiation to financing to getting out the door quickly with a beautiful F150 for my wife. I strongly recommend Hall if you want to make your car buying experience something pleasant and positive. Thanks Hall Ford team. My wife loves the truck!

February 9, 2015

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Ford F150. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great Service

by from Hampton, Va |

I recently went online and scheduled to have some work done to my wife's 05 Escape at Hall Ford Lincoln. I randomly chose Mr. Larry Caldwell as my Service Consultant while online. This was the first time I met Larry and from our first conversation I could tell he was very friendly, courteous and very professional. He cared about the very things that are important to me as a customer. He went above and beyond my expectations while having our vehicle serviced. He actually made my day with his caring and friendly attitude. I have purchased many vehicles through the Hall organization over the years and their service and support has always been outstanding. Larry is truly a pro at Service Consulting. Keep up the great work!

April 15, 2015

Hi, Johnny! We are glad to hear that you were happy with Larry's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!

The best car buying experience I have ever had

by from Newport News, Virginia |

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Hall Ford Lincoln in the past 11 years! Xavier Blackwell and Esa Saunders Are two of the best salesmen I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They are very professional and knowledgeable about the product! Along with Mark Sands they have always went out of their way to makes sure you get the car or truck that you want! They always had exactly what I was looking for on the lot and has more vehicles available than other dealers in the area. The Service department is top notch, clean and very personable. I have just purchased my third Ford Explorer (I upgraded from a '13 XLT FWD to a '15 Limited FWD) and had very little issues with these SUV's compared to other ones I have owned! And what issues I have had were taken care of in a very professional and expeditious manner! All my friends that ride in it are amazed at the level of comfort, quietness, fit and finish of my Explorer! If you are looking for a new Ford give Esa or Xavier a holler. They will take great care of you!

April 3, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Scott A. Bregi. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Xavier and Esa led you to your new Ford Explorer, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great certified pre owened vehicle

by from Hampton Virginia |

I had the most wonderful experience with my salesman Mark Stanley. The pre owned truck I purchased is a 2011 ford F150 Platinum Great truck great price outstanding experience.

April 2, 2015

Greetings Jay! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Newport News, VA |

We came in on our first day here after moving to the Newport News area. We were in the market for a 2015 Ford Escape. Reggie was more than helpful and very friendly. He made the buying process very easy. Everyone at Hall Ford was very nice, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a Ford or Lincoln!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Emily! We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Reggie lead you to your new 2015 Ford Escape, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great services

by from Newport News, VA |

Bought a new car. Staff was helpful, patient and gave me excellent service. Would recommend to anyone.

March 27, 2015

Daniel - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Newport News VA |

I recently purchased a a new F-150 and could not have been more pleased with the overall experience. The professional staff at Ford Hall made the entire process very pleasant. Everything from product knowledge to the seamless process was far more easy than I had anticipated. Everyone works like a team....the sales managers are more than happy to assist and were very informative about the process. The General Manager was even involved and made you feel like your purchase was the most important thing he had to deal with that day! Of course it helps when their product is the impressive F-150....absolutely love this truck!

March 26, 2015

Hi Ford Fan - Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News would like to congratulate you on your new Ford F-150! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Ford as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

A very pleasant buying experience. Thanks, Reggie!

by from Yorktown, VA |

My wife and I had the great pleasure of working with Reginald Crouch, Jr., on the purchase of our new Ford Escape SUV. We had been driving our old car for 11 years and were thus very much in the dark on the features and options found on new cars. Mr. Crouch was remarkably helpful and patient with all of our questions and concerns. At no time was there any pressure to go faster than we felt comfortable, and he truly fit the title of "consultant" found on his business card. We would happily recommend Mr. Crouch to any of our friends who might be shopping for cars. We should add that the entire sales, management, and finance team struck us as highly professional. Highly recommended! Doug and Debra Riley

March 25, 2015

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Ford Escape. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Hall Ford Lincoln Dealership of Newport News

by from Gloucester, VA |

This is my number one dealership. I have been a customer since the early 90 and have purchase four Fords and just purchased a F150 last week and have been very pleased with each and every one of them. From day one to now I am treated just like family they know what I like and they always have some vehicles lined up for me to decide what I want. They never pressure me into anything and they always listen to what I want. Hall Ford will always be my dealership the General Manager Mark , Cameron the financial Manager and saleman,Jimmy House have been there for me and my family. We want go anywhere else. Trust me I have shopped at other dealership and they didn't listen to what I want just want they wanted me to have and I left and never return. I will keep returning back and back again to Hall Ford of Newport News, Great Job guys see you all soon. Love the service you all give. All my services will be done there.

March 25, 2015

Hi, Ray and Danette! - Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News would like to congratulate you on your new F150! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Ford as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Great experince

by from Newport News, Va |

My dealers name was Nick. I was shopping for a new 2015 Mustang and was having a hard time deciding on what model I wanted. Nick took me on test drives in both the GT and Ecoboost models. Nick explained everything about both types of cars and showed me all the new features of what the cars could do. Every question I asked Nick had a detailed answer for. If your in the market for a car I would highly recommend giving Hall Ford a visit and asking for Nick to show you around. Nick got me the exact car I wanted down to every detail and made the experience an enjoyable one.

March 23, 2015

Adam, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2015 Mustang! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Very poor salesmanship

by from Virginia |

I would never recommend anyone to any of the Hall Automotive locations. They have a great variety of cars, however they are only interested in making money and not pleasing the customer. If you have a tough financial situation and might need a little wiggle room in price, don't bother going here. They bring out cars out of your budget, and the financing APRs are completely ridiculous. Just do not waste your time as I did.

March 16, 2015

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News strives to offer the most competitive price possible. We have nothing to do with the financing of the vehicle, the APR is determined by the various lenders we utilize. They base the APR's on a variety of factors including your credit score. Due to the lack of identifying information we are unable to determine who you are, but feel free to contact me at 757-989-5700 if you have any additional concerns. Thank you, Mark Sands, General Manager, Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News