Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

12896 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

New 888-616-8297
Used 888-865-1867
Service 877-330-6384

We will not be undersold.....More Cars Great People!

Awesome Car Buying Experience!!

by from Newport News, VA |

I recently went to Hall Ford looking for an F150 for my wife. I typically hate the car buying experience from start to finish, but Hall reversed all of my preconceived notions about buying a car. From the start of the process, Mark Sands and Manny Patel were straightforward and really interested in finding me the best car for the need I had. The professionalism at Hall is unmatched and first class. They made the process easy from price negotiation to financing to getting out the door quickly with a beautiful F150 for my wife. I strongly recommend Hall if you want to make your car buying experience something pleasant and positive. Thanks Hall Ford team. My wife loves the truck!

February 9, 2015

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Ford F150. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Newport News, VA |

We came in on our first day here after moving to the Newport News area. We were in the market for a 2015 Ford Escape. Reggie was more than helpful and very friendly. He made the buying process very easy. Everyone at Hall Ford was very nice, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a Ford or Lincoln!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Emily! We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Reggie lead you to your new 2015 Ford Escape, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great services

by from Newport News, VA |

Bought a new car. Staff was helpful, patient and gave me excellent service. Would recommend to anyone.

March 27, 2015

Daniel - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Newport News VA |

I recently purchased a a new F-150 and could not have been more pleased with the overall experience. The professional staff at Ford Hall made the entire process very pleasant. Everything from product knowledge to the seamless process was far more easy than I had anticipated. Everyone works like a team....the sales managers are more than happy to assist and were very informative about the process. The General Manager was even involved and made you feel like your purchase was the most important thing he had to deal with that day! Of course it helps when their product is the impressive F-150....absolutely love this truck!

March 26, 2015

Hi Ford Fan - Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News would like to congratulate you on your new Ford F-150! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Ford as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

A very pleasant buying experience. Thanks, Reggie!

by from Yorktown, VA |

My wife and I had the great pleasure of working with Reginald Crouch, Jr., on the purchase of our new Ford Escape SUV. We had been driving our old car for 11 years and were thus very much in the dark on the features and options found on new cars. Mr. Crouch was remarkably helpful and patient with all of our questions and concerns. At no time was there any pressure to go faster than we felt comfortable, and he truly fit the title of "consultant" found on his business card. We would happily recommend Mr. Crouch to any of our friends who might be shopping for cars. We should add that the entire sales, management, and finance team struck us as highly professional. Highly recommended! Doug and Debra Riley

March 25, 2015

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Ford Escape. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Hall Ford Lincoln Dealership of Newport News

by from Gloucester, VA |

This is my number one dealership. I have been a customer since the early 90 and have purchase four Fords and just purchased a F150 last week and have been very pleased with each and every one of them. From day one to now I am treated just like family they know what I like and they always have some vehicles lined up for me to decide what I want. They never pressure me into anything and they always listen to what I want. Hall Ford will always be my dealership the General Manager Mark , Cameron the financial Manager and saleman,Jimmy House have been there for me and my family. We want go anywhere else. Trust me I have shopped at other dealership and they didn't listen to what I want just want they wanted me to have and I left and never return. I will keep returning back and back again to Hall Ford of Newport News, Great Job guys see you all soon. Love the service you all give. All my services will be done there.

March 25, 2015

Hi, Ray and Danette! - Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News would like to congratulate you on your new F150! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Ford as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Great experince

by from Newport News, Va |

My dealers name was Nick. I was shopping for a new 2015 Mustang and was having a hard time deciding on what model I wanted. Nick took me on test drives in both the GT and Ecoboost models. Nick explained everything about both types of cars and showed me all the new features of what the cars could do. Every question I asked Nick had a detailed answer for. If your in the market for a car I would highly recommend giving Hall Ford a visit and asking for Nick to show you around. Nick got me the exact car I wanted down to every detail and made the experience an enjoyable one.

March 23, 2015

Adam, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2015 Mustang! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Very poor salesmanship

by from Virginia |

I would never recommend anyone to any of the Hall Automotive locations. They have a great variety of cars, however they are only interested in making money and not pleasing the customer. If you have a tough financial situation and might need a little wiggle room in price, don't bother going here. They bring out cars out of your budget, and the financing APRs are completely ridiculous. Just do not waste your time as I did.

March 16, 2015

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News strives to offer the most competitive price possible. We have nothing to do with the financing of the vehicle, the APR is determined by the various lenders we utilize. They base the APR's on a variety of factors including your credit score. Due to the lack of identifying information we are unable to determine who you are, but feel free to contact me at 757-989-5700 if you have any additional concerns. Thank you, Mark Sands, General Manager, Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

Bought another new car, this time a Ford

by from Hampton, Va |

This is our 3rd time in a row buying from the Hall Group and our 7th new car purchase total. We are a very particular type family so we were extremely happy with Hall keeping to their true customer service. This car purchase was for a 2015 Mustang. Mark Stanley did an excellent job 1st with knowing his product knowledge, 2nd with understanding what we wanted and focusing on those items instead of what didn't really matter and 3rd, making sure we were absolutely happy with all aspects of the car buying experience that he was a part of. He definitely isn't the traditional pushy, I just want to sell a car type of salesman. he did what he said he would do in every way and that makes him respected. As for the array of choices in the Mustangs, the choices on models and the trims couldn't be beat. We bought the exact engine, trim package, transmission, and options we were looking for in the color that was first on the list and it was there on the lot. We are a picky couple but that's ok because it was a big purchase and he accommodated through the process. Thank you Mark.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Mustang Steve. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mark Stanley led you to your new 2015, Ford Mustang, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. Thank you again and have a great day!

My Best Auto Buying Experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

These folks went out of their way to make the buying experience completely painless. There was no high pressure or even any pressure. I knew exactly what I wanted to buy, and they picked up the car from a dealer 200 miles away. While they mentioned several add-ons for consideration, they did not try to push me into anything whatsoever. They answered e-mails with a few questions even at night. Customer service - they listened to us, and the salesman even picked up a couple of dinosaur toys for my grandson when I mentioned I had taken him to a dinosaur show before arriving for the purchase. While I don't believe anyone should expect anything like that from a salesman, it just goes to show that they pay attention and go the extra distance! Buying process - Buying a car is a complex process, but this went about as well as I could imagine. We could all wish for less red tape, but that isn't the dealer's fault. Quality of repairs - I haven't had a chance to experience their repair shop yet, so I had to select N/A there. Facilities - Pristine is the word that comes to mind. Nothing but good to say about it. A great outfit, and I recommend them without reservation.

February 27, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Painless purchase

by from Hampton.Va. |

Bought a used truck from them and the process was absolutely painless.

February 25, 2015

Greetings, Rob! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!