Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

12896 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

New 888-616-8297
Used 888-865-1867
Service 877-330-6384

We will not be undersold.....More Cars Great People!

Best Car buying experience imaginable !

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Jimmy House and Mark Mcleon gave above and beyond excellent customer service and attended to all of my wants and needs in a fast friendly and fantastic way. they are great empoyees and Hall Ford is a better company for having them.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response, Christopher McDonough. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jimmy, Mark and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/HallFordLincolnNewportNews

Excellent service

by from Norfolk, Va |

Excellent service from entire staff. Not one single complaint at all.

November 22, 2014

Thanks for the kind words, Davonta Carter! We look forward to seeing you again at Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. Have a great day! www.facebook.com/hallfordlincolnnewportnews

Great and Helpful Service

by from Newport News, VA |

This was my first time shopping for a vehicle at a dealership and I couldn't imagine a better experience. They worked with my price range and made the entire process as quick and easy as possible. They were able to answer all of my questions in detail and I walked out the new owner of a Jeep Wrangler in no time at all.

November 8, 2014

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Jeep Wrangler. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/hallfordlincolnnewportnews

Generous and Attentive Service

by from Washington, DC. |

Kevin Wyche and the staff of Hall Ford made my buying experience a true pleasure. The process, including the on-line pre-purchase questions (and jitters) to the in-person post-purhcase questions, was handled smoothly with attentiveness and generosity. The time spent familiarizing me with the car made the purchase reassuring and comfortable. Thank you.

October 28, 2014

Claudia - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Ford. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Good experience

by from Owego, NY |

Kevin and Mark are just good no pressure guys. I feel that I got a very good deal and would do business with them again the next time I need a car or truck.

October 15, 2014

Good morning Doc Bob! Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Doc Bob, and be sure to visit us soon!

Hall ford

by from Newport News,va |

I have bought 5 new cars from hall ford. I have always been treated like a king. I also deal with robin in the service dept. she always does my service work. She is the best!!!!!!!. I have recommended her a lot and everybody is always pleased with her service. As a matter of fact the whole service dept is excellent!!!!!!! I will continue to be a loyal customer and I will keep recommending hall ford. Mike lewis

October 5, 2014

Greetings Mike Lewis! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please 'Like' us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HallFordLincolnNewportNews

Best car buying experience I've ever had.

by from Newport news, VA |

This is been by far the easiest and most pleasurable buying experience I've ever had with a car. My salesman Albert Bodden was extremely knowledgeable, listened to my needs and guided me towards a vehicle that would suit me perfectly. While the facilities are very clean and nice to visit the shopping experience was all Albert. I went into my transaction with a sense of hesitation due to dealing with a car dealership in the past, However it turned out that was unfounded in this case because Albert truly knows how to deliver stellar customer service. As a professional customer service manager myself, I was extremely impressed with his professionalism and tact. While you have the option to go to any Ford dealership you would do yourself a disservice if you didn't swing by Hall Ford and let Albert handle your shopping needs.

October 3, 2014

Good morning Joe. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Joe and have a great day!

Super integrity...

by from Hanover, PA |

2 years ago I drove 4 hours to buy a trade-in at Hall Ford. At the time, the previous owner had only left one set of keys with the dealership. Hall offered to mail me the second set after the previous owner provided them. After several failed attempts to retrieve the spare set, Hall suggested that I go to a local dealer for the second set of keys and they would reimburse me. Well I never got around to it until this August (25 months after buying the car). I sent Hall Ford a copy of my receipt and within a day they processed the payment. That is a sign of integrity, when they followed through so much later, with a customer that lives so far away (Hanover, PA).

September 26, 2014

John Schnitzer, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

2014 Ford Fusion Titanium.

by from Hampton VA |

Bought a used 2014 Fusion at Hall Ford Lincoln . They brought it up from Elizabeth City. All the employees were very polite and helpful. I believe I got a fair offer for my Mustang and excellent price on the Fusion I bought. I would buy another car from Hall Ford in a heartbeat.

September 26, 2014

Greetings John Proulx! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Hall Ford Used Cars

by from Yorktown Va |

This was the first car I have ever purchased but our family has always bought our cars from Hall Ford Mark m has always taken care of our friends and family and we would never buy from anyone else! we have had a few sales people over the last 10 years but it was always Mark sitting at the desk. Car buying is never fun but he always makes it easy!!

September 19, 2014

Greetings MK84! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon

Phenomenal, personal service

by from Yorktown, VA |

This dealership was extremely efficient and thorough. I was able to easily test drive several cars and determine which one I wanted to purchase. The paperwork and finance process was also very quick and everyone was extremely pleasant to deal with. I specifically worked with Jimmie, Mark (the manager), and one of the finance guys whose name I do not remember. They were an expert in their field and customer service. Very pleased with my purchase and where it was done!!

September 10, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response,Stephanie. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jimmie, Mark and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/HallFordLincolnNewportNews