John Sisson Motors

(4.0) 4 Reviews

470 Washington Rd, Washington, PA 15301

Excellent service and care

by from Wintersville, Ohio |

I had been having problems with a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder which was to be covered under a Nissan extended warranty. Another Nissan dealer in the area refused to take care of it - but John Sisson Nissan not only took care of it without any hassle, but treated me as a valuable customer - even though I didn't buy the car there. The Service Advisor (Johnny) was a pleasure to work with, provided a nice loaner and communicated well about everything. I won't hesitate to go to them for any other service needs or car purchases.

C300 all the way!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I bought my C300 at John Sisson Motors and it's by far the most enjoyable car I've ever owned. It has a little over 12,000 miles on it now and every one of them was a joy. I get compliments on the car everywhere I go. I recommend the Mercedes C300 4Matic and also John Sisson Motors.

John Sisson service is first rate!

by from Bethel Park, PA |

I have been having my 2010 GLK350 serviced regularly at John Sisson Motors. They have done an outstanding job and always return the car freshly washed and detailed. New service loaners and the nicest staff of service advisors around will keep me coming back. Definitley recommend John Sisson to service your Benz.

Deceitful

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I recently purchased a 2010 Mercedes Benz with 21000 miles. I was initially told be the sales rep the car was certified, but found out later it was not, but I could buy an extended warranty for $3000. Their reasoning was that they are selling the car at the best price and they wanted to keep the cost down. So they did not certify it. The car was in great shape, very clean and the car fax stated it was a previously least vehicle with no issues. So I had no reason to suspect any problems. However, when sales rep reviewed the car with me I was not given a second key. When I asked about it she promised it would be sent along with the owner manual, which I didn know was not in the car. I also found out that there were no floor mats and no cargo cover, which are standard items that should come with any car. Now after I signed the sales documents I realize the dealer was trying to unload a car without these necessaries. If I was told up front, before I agreed to purchase it I would have a much different opinion of the dealer. They have agreed to provide the floor mats and cargo cover only after I called to complain. This is a typical example of BUYER BE WARE lesson. I learned my lesson don buy another vehicle from John Sission.