South Hills Honda

3663 Washington Rd, McMurray, PA 15317

New 888-429-0966
Used 888-439-1269
Service 888-429-6147

Be Part Of The New Tradition!!

Best in Town

by from mcmurray, pa |

I don like car dealers, or almost anyone selling anything. However, I had a great purchase experience with South Hills Honda. My sales person was knowledgeable, very up front and straightforward. He actually made the buying experience fun! Their finance department went the extra mile to address all my questions and concerns; and trust me there were many!! Im glad to have found such an amazing dealership and I will not hesitate to go back there to purchase another vehicle. Talk about a good impression.

Great customer service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Great dealership! very friendly and worked with me to get the right car! Second car I bought from there!

Great Experience

by from Bethel Park, Pa |

This is the second great experience I have had leasing a CRV at South Hills Honda. Keep up the good work

I love my new car

by from Cuddy,PA |

This is our 3rd Honda from this dealership. Everything was easy from start to finish. Jim Gracey was very professional and easily accessible. I was able to email and text to get the deal that met my needs. Thank you!!

Great Overall Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Bought a new 2014 Honda CR-V after a previous purchase of an earlier version of the same model. Very pleased with the car and look forward to a great driving experience.

Great first time experience at this dealership!

by from Allison Park, PA |

Making the drive from the north hills was well worth it when we got our new 2015 Honda Pilot. Kevin and TJ took good care of us. When it's time for another Honda, we will make the trip again. They took good care of us with our trade in also. My wife is happy and loves everything about it so far. Thank you again!

Overall good experience except these 2 concerns

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I bought a 2010 (Certified car by Honda) Honda Civic Ex back in May 2014. Overall I am happy with my first car buying experience. Jim Gracey worked patiently and responded to my queries quickly. However during the test drive I noticed that Tire pressure light was on and asked Jim about it. He said they would fix it. The sale was finalized and since it was a Honda certified car I did not recheck the car. To my shock while driving back home I noticed that the Tire pressure light was still on. I did not worry too much as it was an easy fix. The next day I went to gas station and tire pressure was unexpectedly low. I worked on it and the light went off. But the light was back ON again after few days and still remains on. I don?t think that the light should have been back ON so quickly. May be something is wrong with the Tire pressure check light or tires it self. Another thing was that my car came without floor mats! On the Internet advertisement it was clearly indicated that the car comes with the floor mats but it really did not. I called Jim and he said the floor mats might have been sold with another car or they might have been damaged. Since this is a Honda certified car they cannot sell me anything which is damaged. But he offered that he could give away some ordinary mats, which will not be from Honda. I was not shocked but frustrated that even when I bought the Honda certified car I had to buy the HONDA floor mats myself since I did not want to drive 30 miles back and forth for some ordinary floor mats which may not even fit to my car. Also I still have to figure out the tire pressure light. Again I would like to say that I am happy with the car I bought and overall transaction with South Hills Honda. But other than good sales spirit, how you take care of your customers after sale is complete matters as well, which is why I am writing my review.

A very satisfied customer

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

recently purchased a 2011 Honda CRV at this dealership. My salesmen, Cody Johnson was great, he found me the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I hate car shopping and I am glad I came here after going to several other places with no luck. The financing was a breeze and the financing manager was very friendly and efficient. Thank you to all the guys at SHH for making me a very satisfied customer.

Deceptive price info

by from Salem, OH |

I searched for a vehicle using multiple variables including price. The search returned a vehicle from this dealer with the price hidden. When I inquired, it was more than TWICE the price in my range. It seemed well equipped and the price was reasonable for the features considering its condition but it was a waste of my time.

South Hills Honda responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Dear GG, I'm very sorry we were not able to make a deal on the pre-owned vehicle you were looking at. The reason the price was hidden initially is because it was a one day old trade in that had not been priced for the Internet yet. Again, sorry for any problems or confusion we may have caused you. Sincerely, SOUTH HILLS HONDA Greg Norton Owner, President

Just Show me the money and run

by from Cecil |

Second new vehicle in two years that we have purchased from this dealer. The first ( Accord coupe ) , they had the right vehicle on the lot that my wife liked, Since it was a straight cash deal, pricing was done by email. This vehicle only hs 4K on it. I priced a Pilot on line with several dealers, this dealer was $500 more than the best price , but 25 miles from my home. South Hills didn't have the color and model I wanted, but told me they could get one. Again ,a straight cash deal, I dropped of a deposit 30% of the new vehicle price and told them to call when they get it in . They called , we arrange a specfic time to to pick it up. I arrived 5 minutes before the time. I was seated in the show room, offered a coffee and had a a couple words with my internet sales person. Thirty minutes later he leads to an office to complete the paper work by a person whon told us, this wasn't his normal job ( it showed ) , paper work was not completed before hand. I wasn't even offered to see the vehicle they brought in before they wanted me to pay for it . No mention was made about their service department, specials, coupns, ect. He couldn't answer my questions about the deal they made me ( Flex dollar -a come on ) . All he wanted was my signature and move me along. As a bonus ,he presented me copies of the sales agreement/ temp registration in a 50 cent black tote bag, Called the intersales person to lead to my car, hand me the package of operators manual/warrenty booklet and keys. Took a photo with a tablet. I was and still am VERY displeased. I hope their service department is much better. Makes me wonder who wrote these other reviews !!

South Hills Honda responded to this review

April 25, 2014

Dear Paul: I am sorry for any frustration or aggravation you experienced. After our conversation I am hopeful, however, that you realize that your lack of perceived service was due to Mr. Gracey delivering a new car to a customer prior to and during your arrival. Moreover, your total delivery time at the dealership was exactly one hour. Again, I am sorry and hope you enjoy your new Honda. Sincerely, SOUTH HILLS HONDA Greg Norton Owner, President

Very Happy With My Honda

by from Venetia, PA |

I just purchased a 2014 Honda Pilot. It has been 8 years since I purchased a new car. From the moment I walked in the door to the final sale my experience was very good. My salesperson was excellant and anyone I encountered during the process was very professional. They made you feel that as a custormer you were important and they made sure that your quesions were answered. I am extremely happy with my new car. It's a big decision and you need to feel like you made the right choice. I know I did. I also have experience with the service department. I have a used Honda that the previous owners serviced at this dealership so I continued it's maintenance there as well and have been very satisfied.