South Hills Honda

3663 Washington Rd, McMurray, PA 15317

New 888-429-0966
Used 888-439-1269
Service 888-429-6147

Be Part Of The New Tradition!!

Best in Town

by from mcmurray, pa |

I don like car dealers, or almost anyone selling anything. However, I had a great purchase experience with South Hills Honda. My sales person was knowledgeable, very up front and straightforward. He actually made the buying experience fun! Their finance department went the extra mile to address all my questions and concerns; and trust me there were many!! Im glad to have found such an amazing dealership and I will not hesitate to go back there to purchase another vehicle. Talk about a good impression.

An All-Around Excellent Dealership

by from Steubenville OH |

I could not be happier with this dealership. I had an extremely easy time leasing a car and the staff was top-notch. I will definitely be returning to lease another vehicle and will tell everyone I know to go here. Thanks so much South Hills Honda.

Complete Failure

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Avoid this dealership. We scheduled a test drive of two cars. We were told to meet the salesperson at 7 PM and received a confirmation from him during the day. We drove an hour and a half to the dealership and arrived a few minutes early. The salesperson had left for the day and they did not have either of the cars we were scheduled to test drive. Not only did they completely fail in this, there was no apology for our wasted time either. We will not be returning.

Great experience

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

Best buying experience...they listened to our needs and fully delivered.. Will definitely be going back in the future!!

Buying a new car was great afterall

by from Bethel Park |

South Hills Honda was terrific to work with and our new Honda Odyssey is a dream come true for our family along with visitors from out of town. Jarod was no high pressure and when he was busy Shawn filled in to help out. You can tell they work as a team, a team that talks to customers about what they want. We now have a CR-V and an Odyssey with long term warranties and hey - we have Honda vehicles. How sweet it is!

New car buying experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Mike Hurt and the South Hills Honda team made my car buying experience easy and stress free.

Purchased a 2015 CRV-EX

by from Bethel Park, PA |

I did my homework and knew exactly what I wanted including color. They had it. Garth Leiper offered it at the price I was willing to pay. There was no hassle. The next day they had it ready and Garth went through the entire systems set up with me. I drove off in control. The atmosphere at this dealership was friendly and cooperative to each other and to the customers. My husband, adult son and I were here a number of years ago, and we all commented on how much nicer it is to come to this place now.

Finally a dealership without the hassles.

by from Wheeling, W.Va. 26003 |

Great buying and stress free experience over the internet. Second time I have bought from this business which is 50 miles from my home. Local dealerships were not even close to South Hills Honda "out of door" price. A few of the local dealerships kept bugging me with emails and one actually called which is a big turn off to me. I want the price up front without the hassle and that's exactly what I got from South Hills Honda. Kevin is their internet salesman which he made my buying experience very pleasurable. If you don't want the hassle and an upfront price then give South Hills Honda a call.

Great experience with purchase

by from Pittsburgh |

This was our second purchase from South Hills Honda. Both experiences were very good. The salesman Jared was very friendly and informative. Our family is very happy with the purchase. We now own 4 crvs.

Good Experience, Would Buy Here Again...

by from McMurray, PA |

Kevin was pleasant to deal with. Jason, the sales manager, was pretty low key. The finance guy knew his stuff and was very efficient with the closing process. The owner was there and greeting customers. Good to see. Their new facility is under construction, so the physical appearance of the current building and lot left something to be desired. That is a temporary inconvenience for a permanent improvement when I take my car back for service. I am a happy customer. Nice job, guys.

Great Dealership

by from Venetia,Pa |

People are polite and friendly.I would recommend sending anyone there. This is my second experience leasing a CRV at South Hills Honda. My salesman Garth Leiper was very helpful. I would recommend him to all my friends.