Bill Kay Chevrolet

Service 877-508-1821

"Getting a great deal from Bill Kay is a Shaw thing" - Andrew Shaw

Best new car experience

by from Naperville, IL |

I went to Bill Kay Chevy looking for a new Chevy Cruze. Not only was the price the lowest, but everyone there treated me and my daughter wonderful. They were friendly, knowledgable, upfront, and honest. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had... Definitely recommend Bill Kay Chevy to anyone looking far a car.

Simple and Pleasant

by from Lockport, IL |

Simple and pleasant This is the first time we have purchased a new car. In a prior exploration with a different dealer, I was driven away by the aggressive tactics of the salesman...not so here. It was hospitable, professional and about as pleasant as shelling out for a new car could be. I'd advise anyone to shop here, based on our experience.

Great Sales Staff

by from Carpentersville, IL |

Great Sales & Finance Staff The staff made me feel comfortable & trusting from start to finish. They adequately answered all my questions & ensured my satisfaction w/ the process & the purchase. Couldn't be happier.

Hassle-Free

by from Elgin, IL |

Bobby did a great job of making our car buying experience smooth and efficient. We were able to get a gem of a car at a reasonable price. I would definitely do business with him and this dealership again.

very satisfied

by from Oswego, Il |

Everyone was very helpful and courteous. They went to extreme measures to get us the model, color, and options that we desired. We really appreciated their efforts.

BEST EVER DEALERSHIP

by from BARTLETT, ILLINOIS |

I BOUGHT A 2003 CORVETTE YESTERDAY AND WILL BUY MY NEXT ONE FROM BILL KAY. THE TRADE AND SALE WENT SMOOTH AND MY FAVORITE TWO SALESMEN ARE BILL BARESCH AND RICK PETERSEN. THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE MY BUYING EXPERIENCE A PLEASURE. THE CORVETTE SHOWROOM HAS SO MANY BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE AND NEWER CARS, I WISH MY GARAGE WAS BIGGER!! THANKS AGAIN !!

Best New Car Purchase Ever

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

A colleague of mine told me about a great experience he had with Jim Vegetabile in purchasing a car for his wife. He gave me Jim's card and I e-mailed him that I was considering a new car purchase. He gave me a price on a new Malibu that I was interested in. When I arrived at Jim Kay Chevrolet, everyone was very friendly. I asked if we could look at some color choices. We decided on a specifc color and took it out for a test drive. He showed me all the features of the car. When it was time to close the deal, they honored the price he e-mailed me and went over all the numbers in detail. Shawn and David also went over the additional options and extended warrenties, but I was never pressured into purchasing them. After finalizing the purchase, the gas tank was full, the car was washed and the plates were installed. I thanked them and was on my way. The best car purchase I ever experienced and look forward to going back. I highly recommend Bill Kay Chevrolet.

Nice Car, Good Value, Very Nice people to work wit

by from Algonquin |

I recently purchased a used car from BIll Kay and the experience was very positive from start to finish. The sales rep I worked with, Quan Bodie, was very knowledgeable about the car, and was both pleasant and professional to deal with. The business office as well processed the purchase with ease and offered my several finance and warranty options to review. The car was delivered clean, and ready to go with no problems at all. Since purchasing the car, it has performed exactly as I had expected and Quan followed up to verify that I was satisfied with the purchase. I have purchased many cars from various dealerships over the years, and I can say that the team at Bill Kay Chevy is top notch in every respect, I am completely satisfied with my experience.

New Car Purchase

by from downers grove, il |

Purchased a new vehicle from Bill Kay. It was a hassle free experience. Bill Baresch was my salesman, knowledgeable and very friendly. Very nice and clean dealership, and it seems like they really care about their customers.

Best dealership

by from Lisle Illinois |

Best dealership Eric is the best salesman there. I would definitely come back because pf him

Great Sales Staff, Great Service! :)

by from Streamwood, IL |

My wife and I purchased a Chevy Colorado pick-up truck a little over a month ago from Bill Kay Chevrolet in Lisle and were delighted by the hard work of Chris Baumann and Bill Baresch to make us happy! Even after we purchased the truck we had a small issue with the lift gate falling down and their service team of Jerry Mitre and Mark Bowling worked with us to quickly fix the problem. We also like the fact that over the years they have raised lots of money for the great Illinois Spina Bifida Association Charity by raffling off a new Corvette! They seem to go out of their way to be decent people who are also decent members of the business community who are trying to do good things! Bravo Bill Kay Chevrolet! :)