Bill Kay Chevrolet

601 Ogden Ave, Lisle, IL 60532

New 888-526-1306
Used 888-526-1333
Service 877-508-1821

"Getting a great deal from Bill Kay is a Shaw thing" - Chicago Hockey Star Andrew Shaw

Best new car experience

by from Naperville, IL |

I went to Bill Kay Chevy looking for a new Chevy Cruze. Not only was the price the lowest, but everyone there treated me and my daughter wonderful. They were friendly, knowledgable, upfront, and honest. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had... Definitely recommend Bill Kay Chevy to anyone looking far a car.

Great Experience

by from Lisle, IL |

Experience with Sales Manager was outstanding! He honored a commitment made in Sept 2014, when they sold the vehicle to me. Service was also wonderful.

Mr. Donald Steger

by from Lisle, IL |

Friendly, honest, reliable service. Thorough and complete analysis.

Timely service.

by from Lisle, IL |

My car was in for a recall....work was completed within the time I was told it would take to do. Very nice service gal!

Ms Warfield

by from Lisle, IL |

My Son drives this car, So I'm not always aware of the issues. The car was towed into the dealership, Mark, always takes care of my cars and after inspecting the car. he explain the how and why. The repairs were completed and the car is running with no concerns. Thanks Bill Kay Service Dept. and Awesome MARK

Customer-SWarfield

by from Lisle, IL |

I had an emergency with the vehicle, and Mark made it easier for me to understand the how and why. I'm very comfortable with my service dept at Bill Kay. they treat you like family

The Services was Excellent

by from Lisle, IL |

This was Great Customer Service. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. This reminded me of the type of service I received when i first came into the showroom last year looking to buy a car. My salesman at the time was Karl Kay. He was the best. The great service continues.

Don Kenah

by from Lisle, IL |

Mark was very helpful and timely with his estimate. He kept me informed on when the car was going to be done. The car needed a lot of work and everything was completed in the same day which was very helpful. It is rare to spend over $1,600.00 and feel good about it, but that is what Mark and his guys accomplished.

Great Service

by from Lisle, IL |

We were pleased with the service we received from Dave G. So much so that we bought 2 Chevy Trax from the dealer.

car service

by from Lisle, IL |

My wife went to get the oil change the other day. Keep in mind we had an appointment. We have always got our oil changed here and its been okay but typically the wait time is a bit long. Well, this time they some how forgot about our car being there and after two hour wait and several other people getting their car services before us my wife asked what the issue was. The manager misplaced our paper work and forgot about it. So I gave them a 2 for how they did but a 4 for customer service because they redeemed themselves buy giving my wife the oil change for free and were very apologetic. Just an added note. We did buy our Acadia from them and it was a positive experience. We did need to nogiate a little but they got us an excellent financing and interest rate.

Recall repairs

by from Lisle, IL |

Excellent service and repair. The recall repairs were all rectified in a few hours. The car runs great.