Bill Kay Chevrolet

Service 877-508-1821

"Getting a great deal from Bill Kay is a Shaw thing" - Andrew Shaw

Best new car experience

by from Naperville, IL |

I went to Bill Kay Chevy looking for a new Chevy Cruze. Not only was the price the lowest, but everyone there treated me and my daughter wonderful. They were friendly, knowledgable, upfront, and honest. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had... Definitely recommend Bill Kay Chevy to anyone looking far a car.

Beautiful Camaro

by from Aurora, il |

I finally got the car I've been waiting for years, a 2012 Chevy Camaro. It's the most beautiful car on the road. When talking with Bill Baresch he was very helpful. He made sure all of my concerns were addressed with his honest and straight forward information. He does everything you could ask for and more. Bill makes sure you are completely satisfied and I recommend him #1 to deal with. I would say Bill Kay Chevrolet has the best inventory in the entire Chicagoland area. If you are looking for a specific option of a color they somehow don't have , I guarantee Bill will search until he finds exactly what you are looking for. Ask for Bill Baresch when you go looking for a Chevy. You will have a very satisfying experience.

Great buying experience

by from Lisle, IL |

I tried out the Shop-Click-Drive option on the Bill Kay web site, and it worked very well, especially since I already knew what kind of car I wanted. There still is a lot of work involved in purchasing a car, and the Bill Kay team made every step work smoothly, down to delivering the car to me at work the next day. My special thanks to Kory and Joe for answering all my questions and handling all the details. Bill Kay has been servicing my cars for several years now, and now I am glad to also be a satisfied customer with their sales department.

AWESOME !!

by from McHenry, Il |

Best Experience !! I recently purchased a 1996 Chevy Corvette from this dealership. My point of contact was Jonathan Forkal, i will tell you that he was the best salesman i've ever dealt with. Very friendly and easy going and a true professional, not pushy and very easy to talk to, i made my appointment with him and drove down to the dealership to see the car in person, he had it washed and ready for me to look at before i arrived. Got there and he went through all the details about the vehicle and answered any questions i had, basically i was testing him to see if he knew this vehicle and he did !!. He knew every detail as well as the history of this vehicle as it had been in his family's. We worked out a fair price for the car and made the necessary calls to fix the minor issues remaining. All the while he returned all calls from me promptly and made great efforts to ensure i was happy with this vehicle. We made the appt. to get the alignment and buffing done and also he was able to get my serpentine belt changed. He also arranged an inspection of the car with their Master Corvette Tech Scott who also was awesome. He answered any and all questions that i had, even the dumb one's and carefully went through all parts of this vehicle to ensure i can drive away with confidence that this vehicle was sound from bumper to bumper. Again a true professional !!..I also met Tim from service and found out it was his dad's car and he also assured me it was maintained at the highest quality also. Even though i spent the day getting the car taken care of, Jonathan was right by my side the entire day and wouldn't leave until he knew i was completely satisfied in all respects, i've never had that experience before. By far the BEST experience EVER !!...i will do all service there for this vehicle and i want nobody else but Scott to work on my corvette as i know it will be in great hands to keep her running. George-Thank you for the ride in the Bentley !! Benny- Thank you for the showroom shine !! Tim- Thank you for the honest service !! Rick- Corvette classic shop manager, thank you also !! Scott-Thank you for answering all questions !! Frank V.

Simple and Pleasant

by from Lockport, IL |

Simple and pleasant This is the first time we have purchased a new car. In a prior exploration with a different dealer, I was driven away by the aggressive tactics of the salesman...not so here. It was hospitable, professional and about as pleasant as shelling out for a new car could be. I'd advise anyone to shop here, based on our experience.

Great Sales Staff

by from Carpentersville, IL |

Great Sales & Finance Staff The staff made me feel comfortable & trusting from start to finish. They adequately answered all my questions & ensured my satisfaction w/ the process & the purchase. Couldn't be happier.

Hassle-Free

by from Elgin, IL |

Bobby did a great job of making our car buying experience smooth and efficient. We were able to get a gem of a car at a reasonable price. I would definitely do business with him and this dealership again.

very satisfied

by from Oswego, Il |

Everyone was very helpful and courteous. They went to extreme measures to get us the model, color, and options that we desired. We really appreciated their efforts.

BEST EVER DEALERSHIP

by from BARTLETT, ILLINOIS |

I BOUGHT A 2003 CORVETTE YESTERDAY AND WILL BUY MY NEXT ONE FROM BILL KAY. THE TRADE AND SALE WENT SMOOTH AND MY FAVORITE TWO SALESMEN ARE BILL BARESCH AND RICK PETERSEN. THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE MY BUYING EXPERIENCE A PLEASURE. THE CORVETTE SHOWROOM HAS SO MANY BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE AND NEWER CARS, I WISH MY GARAGE WAS BIGGER!! THANKS AGAIN !!

Best New Car Purchase Ever

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

A colleague of mine told me about a great experience he had with Jim Vegetabile in purchasing a car for his wife. He gave me Jim's card and I e-mailed him that I was considering a new car purchase. He gave me a price on a new Malibu that I was interested in. When I arrived at Jim Kay Chevrolet, everyone was very friendly. I asked if we could look at some color choices. We decided on a specifc color and took it out for a test drive. He showed me all the features of the car. When it was time to close the deal, they honored the price he e-mailed me and went over all the numbers in detail. Shawn and David also went over the additional options and extended warrenties, but I was never pressured into purchasing them. After finalizing the purchase, the gas tank was full, the car was washed and the plates were installed. I thanked them and was on my way. The best car purchase I ever experienced and look forward to going back. I highly recommend Bill Kay Chevrolet.

Nice Car, Good Value, Very Nice people to work wit

by from Algonquin |

I recently purchased a used car from BIll Kay and the experience was very positive from start to finish. The sales rep I worked with, Quan Bodie, was very knowledgeable about the car, and was both pleasant and professional to deal with. The business office as well processed the purchase with ease and offered my several finance and warranty options to review. The car was delivered clean, and ready to go with no problems at all. Since purchasing the car, it has performed exactly as I had expected and Quan followed up to verify that I was satisfied with the purchase. I have purchased many cars from various dealerships over the years, and I can say that the team at Bill Kay Chevy is top notch in every respect, I am completely satisfied with my experience.