Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

EXCELLENT!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

They where very helpful and patient with us. Zach Williams was amazing and very knowledgible!!

Best service!!

by from Cheriton, Virginia |

Best car service ever ! First time buyer and Couldn't me anymore pleased with my first experience. Everyone was super friendly! Especially my salesman Charles, he was super patient and not once seemed irritated or bothered by our trouble. I will definitely be recommending hall nissan in VB!

Reggie Scott

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Second time around was just as easy as the first! This time I brought my son a first time car buyer-owner. Reggie Scott was patient and kind answered questions and even show my son how to set up the bluetooth..Financing went smoothly with Joel helping out also. We live in Chesapeake and the drive to Hall Nissan Virginia Beach was worthwhile!

November 10, 2014

Hall Nissan Virginia Beach appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Nissan for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback!

Great way to purchase a car

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Travel 50 miles to purchase a car from Hall. Passed over four other dealerships. Would do it again.

November 7, 2014

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Dave Cramer from Service Department is awesome!

by from Virginia Beach,VA |

Dave made it possible to accomodate me early, i have an afternoon appointment but something came up and I have to move my appointment. I went to see Dave this morning and he put me in right away! After every appointment he explain what his recommendations are for the next visit based on the inspection. I hope evry consultant is like him. This place is highly recommended and try to see Mr. Dave Cramer!

September 23, 2014

Hello ACGarcia, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Dave and the team! Thank you again for your review

Do not buy

by from Virginia beach va |

I bought a vehicle from these guys and I have been getting the run around for two months now they will not call you to inform you of a situation or try to inform you in any way for that matter. I would drive out of my way to go to any other dealership.

June 20, 2014

We are having trouble identifying you, but we would like to assist you with your issue. Please contact me at 757-631-7600. Thank you, Nikki Midkiff, Owner Loyalty Manager

Car buying experience

by from Va beach va |

Been looking for grand Cherokee for awhile Michael Dalton really took the time to find us the exact vehicle we were looking for. I appreciate that he guided me through the entire process and even called me 3days after to address any concerns that I might have and he would be able to address them thank you very much

February 20, 2014

Good morning New Car Owner. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Michael was able to assist you with your new Jeep purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again New Car Owner for the highly praised review. http://www.facebook.com/HallNissanVirginiaBeach

mwaide

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

great experience buying a new car and trading in a used car

Brooklyn

by from Virginia beach,va |

Great customer service. Had a wonderful time at the dealer mAde me feel comfortable.

Wonderful sales team.

by from Virginia Beach |

I just bought my pre-owned Sentra from Hall and I loved it there the people were so helpful. I had a wonderful salesrep as well he helped me find all the info I need! Go to HAll Nissan in VB they rock!!

New Vehicle Purchase. Wonderful Experience.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

While purchasing my 2010 Nissan Sentra from Hall Nissan in Virginia Beach last month, I had a wonderful experience. It was my very first time ever purchasing a vehicle, and this dealership really went the extra mile for me. They found me the perfect car, in my price range, with the amount of miles that I asked for. Stephanie Estrada and Jonathan Keys were fantastic, and extremely helpful in finding something that was just right for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.