Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

3757 Bonney Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-488-5147 New 888-488-5147
Used 888-482-9405 Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031 Service 866-524-8031

Bought our 2015 Nissan from Hall!

by from Va Beach, Va |

We went to look at the new Nissan Rogue. I gave them my list of what it would ideally have, as well as my questions on the things I wasn't sure about. Not only did Mike find what I was looking for (with a fee extras), he answered my questions honestly without pressure. The whole team we worked with understood our financing stance and really tried not to push past that. They had the car ready by the time we had finished the paperwork (it had just come off the truck) and we were on our way. Probably the best car buying experience I have ever had.

June 23, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review brownsbg! We couldn't be more thrilled to hear about the great experience you had at Hall Nissan Virginia Beach. That is exactly the kind of customer service that we strive for. Please, come back and see us if anything at all comes up! We would love to work with you again soon!

First time buyer

by from Norfolk, VA |

It was my first time buying a car. And I don't have exceptionally well credit but they worked with my budget and kept on top of things from the start now I'm perfectly happy with my Nissan Sentra !

April 16, 2016

Good afternoon Chandler. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you?ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don?t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Chandler and have a great day!

Excellent customer service

by from Chesapeake, Va |

I had a very pleasant car buying experience with Salesman, Charles Carrington. Mr. Carrington was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions concerning the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. He went over in detail all aspects of the Pathfinder. My experience at Hall truly exceeded my expectations.

March 5, 2016

Hello Troy, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we?ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Charles and the team! Thank you again for your review.

First car buying experience was great!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I bought my first car a couple weeks ago from Stephen at Hall Nissan. I was very impressed by the exceptional service and patience he had with me while I decided between car model and color and then financing options. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

New Truck Purchase & Previous Service Visits

by from Va Beach, Va |

I am hounded by other Nissan Dealerships which something Hall does not do. I have purchased 3 Frontiers and purchase experiences plus service is truly exceptional. I would never deal with another Nissan dealership as all of the persons I have dealt with at Hall have been extremely professional. I consider myself a professional and do not deal with anyone who is not.

January 21, 2016

Good morning Dick. Thank you for outstanding feedback! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that each of your visits have been a superior one. I will certainly share your heartfelt response with our team here at Hall Nissan Virginia Beach! As always, we welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us should you have any questions about your new Nissan. Thanks again Dick for taking the time to review us. Happy driving!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Hall Nissan was great to work with, especially our sales person, Wesley Burt. They were responsive with request for details and provided a great price for the deal. Wesley was very knowledgeable and courteous. I could not be more pleased with my purchase and look forward to my future purchases with Hall Nissan.

January 20, 2016

Good morning Alan Mc. In response to your review, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for the encouraging feedback. We are delighted to hear that Wesley and the team provided you with an enjoyable car buying experience and were able to assist you throughout your vehicle purchase. I will be sure to share your feedback with them! If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again Alan Mc for taking the time to review us. Happy driving!

Best Dealership

by from Norfolk Va |

Hall Nissan of VA beach was amazing. Not having excellent credit and having a vehicle that was a total loss, they made this process of getting a new vehicle a dream!!! I got the exact car I wanted for the exact price I wanted and I couldn't be any more happy. I was super impressed and shocked at how fast they made my dream come true!!!! Thank you to the hall Nissan team!!!!

January 7, 2016

Hi Maegan, thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a memorable car buying experience with the team here at Hall Nissan Virginia Beach! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for each and every customer and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again Maegan and we hope you have a great day!

Bought wife 2016 Maxima

by from Suffolk, VA |

Bought my wife 2016 Maxima for her birthday, Kim and Doug were very helpful and had the car ready. they help made my car buying experience very quick. They had me in and out within under an hour and gave me the best deal ever.

January 3, 2016

ismith, thanks so much for the great feedback. We are happy to hear that Kim and Doug were able to assist you with purchasing a new 2016, Nissan Maxima, for your wife's birthday. I will certainly pass along your kind comments to them! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further vehicle assistance, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach.

Great place, Great people

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

I absolutely love this place I went shopping for a used car drive off the lot with a brand new car with only 5 miles on it. They worked with me dealing with my credit and the amount down. Payments are well below my budget. Everyone is their staff is absolutely lovely, cheerful faces and helpful.

December 2, 2015

Good afternoon Le-Anna. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for your thoughtful review. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates a team. I will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team! As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup. We would love to see you! Thanks again Le-Anna and have a great day.

Worst experience ever!!!!

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Sales person was great but stuck me in a loan that I cant even trade or get out of. Basically I'm stuck with my car until paid for. Recently went back to get help and nothing they could do. You sold me a car and now want trade it.