3757 Bonney Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-488-5147
Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

Bought our 2015 Nissan from Hall!

by from Va Beach, Va |

We went to look at the new Nissan Rogue. I gave them my list of what it would ideally have, as well as my questions on the things I wasn't sure about. Not only did Mike find what I was looking for (with a fee extras), he answered my questions honestly without pressure. The whole team we worked with understood our financing stance and really tried not to push past that. They had the car ready by the time we had finished the paperwork (it had just come off the truck) and we were on our way. Probably the best car buying experience I have ever had.

June 22, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review brownsbg! We couldn't be more thrilled to hear about the great experience you had at Hall Nissan Virginia Beach. That is exactly the kind of customer service that we strive for. Please, come back and see us if anything at all comes up! We would love to work with you again soon!

by from Chesapeake, Virginia |

This has been The Best car buying experience Ever !!!! My sales guy Darold Johnson-Brown is the Best. He took his time with me answered all my many questions and I had a lot. Everyone I encountered at the dealership was very friendly. I will take my brand new 2015 Nissan to this dealership for all it's maintenance.

hall nissan virginia beach is awesome

by from virginia beach, virginia |

I bought a new nissan sentra from Mike Harris at Hall Nissan. Not only were they very accomidating and answered all my questions the service i got through out the whole process was awesome. Even during the long process Mike recognized that i had been sitting there for a few hours and gave me complimentary water and donuts. I will deffinetly recommend anyone to visit Mike at Hall Nissan.

An enjoyable experience

by from Norfolk, Va |

Excellent sales staff. Charles Carrington made us feel at home. the whole experience was wonderful. I have never driven a car with only 6 miles on it!!! Great job!!

June 4, 2015

Thanks for the encouraging review! We are happy to hear that Charles Carrington was able to make your car buying experience so wonderful. Enjoy your brand new car! Happy driving! www.facebook.com/HallNissanVirginiaBeach

best car experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

they made me feel right at ease. i was not expecting to drive off in a brand new car but i did. the staff was patient and explained everything. I want to thank my sales rep james for all his assistance.

May 22, 2015

Angela, thank you for the kind words & sharing your experience with us. We love knowing when we've provided our customers with a great buying experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Amazing Staff - Honest, Helpful - The Best!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Buying a new car can be an awful experience. Having said that, my expectations before going to Hall Nissan were nightmarish. At Hall Nissan, there was no pressure to buy a car. My salesman, Wesley Burt and the sales manager Russ Jersak were NEVER pushy, their concern was to educate me about the product, help me feel relaxed with my decision and offer me a VERY fair trade in and price. In my opinion, they have raised the standard of the retail car selling industry to a new high level. Typically, car salesmen use hard sell methods but you won't find that at Hall Nissan. I have not bought a car from them yet, but I will. In the mean time, I am telling everyone I know that is in the market for a new or used vehicle to make Hall Nissan their first stop.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share your positive feedback with our team.

HALL NISSAN VABEACH BONNEY RD

by from Hampton VA |

This dealership made me the happiest woman on earth. I was just inquiring about the car buying program of my credit union and I leave with a brand new vehicle. Truly a blessing to me and my children. I love Hall Nissan of Virginia Beach. I have been advertising for them since that day. Wonderful and caring people over there. It is worth the distance I traveled to just inquire!!!

May 4, 2015

Great service. Quick and easy.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Great service. This was the quickest I ever bought a car. I was in and out in less than five hours. That is a record. Great sails rep that assisted me. I was able to get what I wanted.

February 19, 2015

Good morning Gunnergirl! Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Gunnergirl, and be sure to visit us soon!

Bought an awesome used truck!

by from Virginia Beach |

The sales rep Chris was amazing, the paperwork and entire process was wonderful! I would recommend them to my friends and family!

February 9, 2015

Hall Nissan Virginia Beach appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Nissan for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback!

Best service!!

by from Cheriton, Virginia |

Best car service ever ! First time buyer and Couldn't me anymore pleased with my first experience. Everyone was super friendly! Especially my salesman Charles, he was super patient and not once seemed irritated or bothered by our trouble. I will definitely be recommending hall nissan in VB!

February 19, 2015

Marisol Diaz- Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Nissan Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach.

Reggie Scott

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Second time around was just as easy as the first! This time I brought my son a first time car buyer-owner. Reggie Scott was patient and kind answered questions and even show my son how to set up the bluetooth..Financing went smoothly with Joel helping out also. We live in Chesapeake and the drive to Hall Nissan Virginia Beach was worthwhile!

November 10, 2014