Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

EXCELLENT!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

They where very helpful and patient with us. Zach Williams was amazing and very knowledgible!!

Dave Cramer from Service Department is awesome!

by from Virginia Beach,VA |

Dave made it possible to accomodate me early, i have an afternoon appointment but something came up and I have to move my appointment. I went to see Dave this morning and he put me in right away! After every appointment he explain what his recommendations are for the next visit based on the inspection. I hope evry consultant is like him. This place is highly recommended and try to see Mr. Dave Cramer!

September 23, 2014

Hello ACGarcia, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Dave and the team! Thank you again for your review

Do not buy

by from Virginia beach va |

I bought a vehicle from these guys and I have been getting the run around for two months now they will not call you to inform you of a situation or try to inform you in any way for that matter. I would drive out of my way to go to any other dealership.

June 20, 2014

We are having trouble identifying you, but we would like to assist you with your issue. Please contact me at 757-631-7600. Thank you, Nikki Midkiff, Owner Loyalty Manager

Car buying experience

by from Va beach va |

Been looking for grand Cherokee for awhile Michael Dalton really took the time to find us the exact vehicle we were looking for. I appreciate that he guided me through the entire process and even called me 3days after to address any concerns that I might have and he would be able to address them thank you very much

February 20, 2014

Good morning New Car Owner. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Michael was able to assist you with your new Jeep purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again New Car Owner for the highly praised review. http://www.facebook.com/HallNissanVirginiaBeach

mwaide

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

great experience buying a new car and trading in a used car

Brooklyn

by from Virginia beach,va |

Great customer service. Had a wonderful time at the dealer mAde me feel comfortable.

Wonderful sales team.

by from Virginia Beach |

I just bought my pre-owned Sentra from Hall and I loved it there the people were so helpful. I had a wonderful salesrep as well he helped me find all the info I need! Go to HAll Nissan in VB they rock!!

New Vehicle Purchase. Wonderful Experience.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

While purchasing my 2010 Nissan Sentra from Hall Nissan in Virginia Beach last month, I had a wonderful experience. It was my very first time ever purchasing a vehicle, and this dealership really went the extra mile for me. They found me the perfect car, in my price range, with the amount of miles that I asked for. Stephanie Estrada and Jonathan Keys were fantastic, and extremely helpful in finding something that was just right for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.

The Place to Go!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Turned in my leased vehicle and bought a new one with out-of-town plates and the great people at Hall's Nissan took care of everything and gave me a great deal, too. Do yourself a favor and talk to Doug at Hall's. He will take good care of you and ensure that you get the best deal! I did and you should too!

Loved This Dealership!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My husband and I went to Hall Automotive with our two young children, ages 3 and 1. We weren't really expecting to get anything that day as our credit wasn't that good but Jon helped us trade in our old car for a 2014 Nissan Versa. He was very patient with our children even when they spilled water all over his office floor! The rest of the team was great as well. Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about Hall Nissan in Virginia Beach and will definately be going back when it's time for a new car!

Excellent Service All Around

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Recently I brought my 2000 Nissan Pathfiner in for repair for the first time in over 13 years. I bought my Pathfinder at Hall in 1999 and have always brought my truck in for oil changes and required services. The techicians at Hall always identified possible issues with my truck before they ever became a problem so when my truck developed a steering problem Hall immediately took my vehicle. My service agent Dwayne was very attentive to my needs and ensured my Pathfider was taken care of. But what I really appreciate about Dwayne was he explained what was wrong with my Pathfinder and what was being done. He told me the cost up front and provided me with an absolutely beautiful 2013 Nissan Pathfinder for me to drive while my Pathfinder was in the shop. Another thing I really appreciate about Hall Nissan is when you call them someone actually anwsers the phone and if I have to leave a message they call back within a few hours unlike some other dealerships. They have excellent quality control and my next purchase will be from Hall Nissan because I know I can count on their customer loyalty for the life of my vehicle and for that you have my loyalty. Thank You everyone at Hall Nissan!!

August 8, 2013

Hi Tammy. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Dwayne's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Enjoy that new car of your and thanks so much for the review, Hall Nissan.