Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

Reggie Scott

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Second time around was just as easy as the first! This time I brought my son a first time car buyer-owner. Reggie Scott was patient and kind answered questions and even show my son how to set up the bluetooth..Financing went smoothly with Joel helping out also. We live in Chesapeake and the drive to Hall Nissan Virginia Beach was worthwhile!

November 10, 2014

Hall Nissan Virginia Beach appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Nissan for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback!

best car experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

they made me feel right at ease. i was not expecting to drive off in a brand new car but i did. the staff was patient and explained everything. I want to thank my sales rep james for all his assistance.

May 22, 2015

Angela, thank you for the kind words & sharing your experience with us. We love knowing when we've provided our customers with a great buying experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Amazing Staff - Honest, Helpful - The Best!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Buying a new car can be an awful experience. Having said that, my expectations before going to Hall Nissan were nightmarish. At Hall Nissan, there was no pressure to buy a car. My salesman, Wesley Burt and the sales manager Russ Jersak were NEVER pushy, their concern was to educate me about the product, help me feel relaxed with my decision and offer me a VERY fair trade in and price. In my opinion, they have raised the standard of the retail car selling industry to a new high level. Typically, car salesmen use hard sell methods but you won't find that at Hall Nissan. I have not bought a car from them yet, but I will. In the mean time, I am telling everyone I know that is in the market for a new or used vehicle to make Hall Nissan their first stop.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share your positive feedback with our team.

HALL NISSAN VABEACH BONNEY RD

by from Hampton VA |

This dealership made me the happiest woman on earth. I was just inquiring about the car buying program of my credit union and I leave with a brand new vehicle. Truly a blessing to me and my children. I love Hall Nissan of Virginia Beach. I have been advertising for them since that day. Wonderful and caring people over there. It is worth the distance I traveled to just inquire!!!

May 4, 2015

Great service. Quick and easy.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Great service. This was the quickest I ever bought a car. I was in and out in less than five hours. That is a record. Great sails rep that assisted me. I was able to get what I wanted.

February 19, 2015

Good morning Gunnergirl! Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Gunnergirl, and be sure to visit us soon!

Bought an awesome used truck!

by from Virginia Beach |

The sales rep Chris was amazing, the paperwork and entire process was wonderful! I would recommend them to my friends and family!

February 9, 2015

Best service!!

by from Cheriton, Virginia |

Best car service ever ! First time buyer and Couldn't me anymore pleased with my first experience. Everyone was super friendly! Especially my salesman Charles, he was super patient and not once seemed irritated or bothered by our trouble. I will definitely be recommending hall nissan in VB!

February 19, 2015

Marisol Diaz- Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Nissan Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach.

Great way to purchase a car

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Travel 50 miles to purchase a car from Hall. Passed over four other dealerships. Would do it again.

November 7, 2014

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Dave Cramer from Service Department is awesome!

by from Virginia Beach,VA |

Dave made it possible to accomodate me early, i have an afternoon appointment but something came up and I have to move my appointment. I went to see Dave this morning and he put me in right away! After every appointment he explain what his recommendations are for the next visit based on the inspection. I hope evry consultant is like him. This place is highly recommended and try to see Mr. Dave Cramer!

September 23, 2014

Hello ACGarcia, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Dave and the team! Thank you again for your review

Do not buy

by from Virginia beach va |

I bought a vehicle from these guys and I have been getting the run around for two months now they will not call you to inform you of a situation or try to inform you in any way for that matter. I would drive out of my way to go to any other dealership.

June 20, 2014

We are having trouble identifying you, but we would like to assist you with your issue. Please contact me at 757-631-7600. Thank you, Nikki Midkiff, Owner Loyalty Manager

Car buying experience

by from Va beach va |

Been looking for grand Cherokee for awhile Michael Dalton really took the time to find us the exact vehicle we were looking for. I appreciate that he guided me through the entire process and even called me 3days after to address any concerns that I might have and he would be able to address them thank you very much

February 20, 2014

Good morning New Car Owner. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Michael was able to assist you with your new Jeep purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again New Car Owner for the highly praised review. http://www.facebook.com/HallNissanVirginiaBeach