Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

EXCELLENT!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

They where very helpful and patient with us. Zach Williams was amazing and very knowledgible!!

Car buying experience

by from Va beach va |

Been looking for grand Cherokee for awhile Michael Dalton really took the time to find us the exact vehicle we were looking for. I appreciate that he guided me through the entire process and even called me 3days after to address any concerns that I might have and he would be able to address them thank you very much

February 20, 2014

Good morning New Car Owner. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Michael was able to assist you with your new Jeep purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again New Car Owner for the highly praised review. http://www.facebook.com/HallNissanVirginiaBeach

mwaide

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

great experience buying a new car and trading in a used car

Brooklyn

by from Virginia beach,va |

Great customer service. Had a wonderful time at the dealer mAde me feel comfortable.

Wonderful sales team.

by from Virginia Beach |

I just bought my pre-owned Sentra from Hall and I loved it there the people were so helpful. I had a wonderful salesrep as well he helped me find all the info I need! Go to HAll Nissan in VB they rock!!

New Vehicle Purchase. Wonderful Experience.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

While purchasing my 2010 Nissan Sentra from Hall Nissan in Virginia Beach last month, I had a wonderful experience. It was my very first time ever purchasing a vehicle, and this dealership really went the extra mile for me. They found me the perfect car, in my price range, with the amount of miles that I asked for. Stephanie Estrada and Jonathan Keys were fantastic, and extremely helpful in finding something that was just right for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.

The Place to Go!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Turned in my leased vehicle and bought a new one with out-of-town plates and the great people at Hall's Nissan took care of everything and gave me a great deal, too. Do yourself a favor and talk to Doug at Hall's. He will take good care of you and ensure that you get the best deal! I did and you should too!

Loved This Dealership!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My husband and I went to Hall Automotive with our two young children, ages 3 and 1. We weren't really expecting to get anything that day as our credit wasn't that good but Jon helped us trade in our old car for a 2014 Nissan Versa. He was very patient with our children even when they spilled water all over his office floor! The rest of the team was great as well. Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about Hall Nissan in Virginia Beach and will definately be going back when it's time for a new car!

Excellent Service All Around

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Recently I brought my 2000 Nissan Pathfiner in for repair for the first time in over 13 years. I bought my Pathfinder at Hall in 1999 and have always brought my truck in for oil changes and required services. The techicians at Hall always identified possible issues with my truck before they ever became a problem so when my truck developed a steering problem Hall immediately took my vehicle. My service agent Dwayne was very attentive to my needs and ensured my Pathfider was taken care of. But what I really appreciate about Dwayne was he explained what was wrong with my Pathfinder and what was being done. He told me the cost up front and provided me with an absolutely beautiful 2013 Nissan Pathfinder for me to drive while my Pathfinder was in the shop. Another thing I really appreciate about Hall Nissan is when you call them someone actually anwsers the phone and if I have to leave a message they call back within a few hours unlike some other dealerships. They have excellent quality control and my next purchase will be from Hall Nissan because I know I can count on their customer loyalty for the life of my vehicle and for that you have my loyalty. Thank You everyone at Hall Nissan!!

August 8, 2013

Hi Tammy. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Dwayne's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Enjoy that new car of your and thanks so much for the review, Hall Nissan.

Don't believe the hype

by from Ches Va |

I purchased a 2007 Nissan Altima in 2012 a few months had elapsed when I recieved an E-Mail from Michael Dalton stating that I would be able to upgrade to a newer 2012. It also stated that if they were not able to upgrade me then I would recieve a free tank of gas or a free oil change. This offer was sent to my personal email account I did not call them to upgrade, they were not able to upgrade me. I talked to John Precise and told him I would take the free oil change however I just had the oil changed and it would be some time before I would need it done again and he said no problem just bring in the email and that would be fine. I called today to set up the oil change and was told by Michael Dalton the offer had expired, I tried to explain that I spoken to John Precise, and he said it would be no problem, he stated John no longer worked there and he would not honor the email that he personally sent. Michael stated that that it was only good for that month, I explained that there was no expiration date on the email I had and he said there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to the person that rreplaced John and he said he was sitting right beside him however I was not able to speak to him. I am activly seeking someone who would be able to help me with this matter. If anyone has any info please pass it along.

Best car buying experience I ever had.

by from Virginia beach, va |

I went to the dealership today just to look at a car I had my eye on. I never had any intention of buying on today. My father came along with me to look at the cars I was interested in purchasing in the near future. I came to the dealership with a feeling of dread and preparing for a bad car experience. (i have horrible experiences at other car dealerships in the past) I was proven wrong. Dave Pridgen made my car buying experience the best experience I ever had. I ended up trading in my 2007 dodge caliber for the 2012 Nissan Rouge. He and Kenny put me at ease from beginning to end and once was all was said and done i thanked Dave for making my car buying experience so easy. And my finance officer gave me the best deal with stuff I didn't think I can afford within my price range. Thank you for making my car buying experience the best and I will be recommending Dave and Kenny to all my friends and family when they are looking for a car.. You gained a customer for life..

August 8, 2013

Thanks for the positive feedback Shelles! It was our pleasure servicing you and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We are happy to hear the buying experience was so smooth and Dave and Kenny were exceptionally helpful-- we will be sure to let them know. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!