Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

3757 Bonney Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-488-5147
Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

Best car buying experience I ever had.

by from Virginia beach, va |

I went to the dealership today just to look at a car I had my eye on. I never had any intention of buying on today. My father came along with me to look at the cars I was interested in purchasing in the near future. I came to the dealership with a feeling of dread and preparing for a bad car experience. (i have horrible experiences at other car dealerships in the past) I was proven wrong. Dave Pridgen made my car buying experience the best experience I ever had. I ended up trading in my 2007 dodge caliber for the 2012 Nissan Rouge. He and Kenny put me at ease from beginning to end and once was all was said and done i thanked Dave for making my car buying experience so easy. And my finance officer gave me the best deal with stuff I didn't think I can afford within my price range. Thank you for making my car buying experience the best and I will be recommending Dave and Kenny to all my friends and family when they are looking for a car.. You gained a customer for life..

August 8, 2013

Thanks for the positive feedback Shelles! It was our pleasure servicing you and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We are happy to hear the buying experience was so smooth and Dave and Kenny were exceptionally helpful-- we will be sure to let them know. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

New car purchase. Loved the experience.

by from Va Beach , Va |

Enjoyed my new car buying experience. This is my fourth purchase at this facility. My sales person was Jeff Frizzell. We met at the door as I went to look for assistance. Fro that time on it was a real pleasure. Everyone should be as lucky as I was to have Jeff as my salesperson. He made me feel real comfortable, and he was very honest and open. Joel Bailey the business director worked with me to ensure the paper signing and package deals went as smooth as the vehicle drives which by the way is a 2013 Juke. Best vehicle on the road. Oh and before I left my first appointment was made by Jenna Delauri to get my environmental package to be installed. Thanks again and great job to all of the Hall Family members

outstanding service and overall the best

by from Norfolk Va |

My saleman was very outstanding and would recommend him to everyone.

July 2, 2013

Good morning Denise! Hall Nissan of Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Denise, and be sure to visit us soon! https://www.facebook.com/HallNissanVirginiaBeach?rf=116672061726740

Service Center

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My family and I bought a new Nissan vehicle at Hall Nissan in cash back in 2009, fast forward December of 2012 and one morning after a cold spell I couldn't open the rear door behind the driver's side to place my toddler into her safety seat. This was a major hassle since I could not open the door from the inside or outside manually or with the remote. Never in my life did I ever experience a door not opening on any vehicle since I always thought it was just a simple set-up during the over 25 years of driving. I even owned a Nissan Maxima with electronic locks for over 16 years with never a problem. If you Google Nissan door not opening / actuator failing, it seems to be prevalent in modern Nissan vehicles. There is also a TSB on the front door locks failing and not being able to open in cold weather and it was a voluntary campaign for certain 2008-2009 vehicles such as mine where Nissan was suppose to seal the door latch and place special grease on the door cable ends. Why this did not apply to all the doors I don't know. I finally had time to bring it into service the other day. With luck having it, I was a few months out of warranty when the problem happened back in December. After explaining to the service writer Dwayn Morris about the history of these locks failing and the technical service bulletin referring to the doors not opening in cold weather. I was hoping Nissan would take care of the problem on their watch. Well after 1 and a half hours, Dwayn returned to say that the door actuator failed and that it would cost approximately $599 to fix the problem. Nearly $300 for the actuator and nearly $300 for labor. So if you buy a new vehicle a Hall Nissan, don't expect Hall Nissan to have your back once your warranty is up by a few months. I was hoping for a little good will for being a Hall Nissan customer. Who expects the door to be inoperable after 3 years? This is something you should not have to worry about. Seems to be a major problem with newer Nissan vehicles and should have been addressed during the design phase. My father died a few weeks ago, I just picked up my mother the day before after a 1 week stay at the hospital for her chronic illness, and I am expecting a newborn any day soon. Finances are tight and I was hoping to catch a break. At least Nissan could have least allowed the door to be opened manually in the time being, but it still is inoperable. I guess I have to let my toddler ride in this potential death trap if I were get in an accident since her child seat is still next to this broken door. I have to wait until I save enough money to fix this situation. So there you have it, if your door one day does not open on you New Nissan Vehicle right after your warranty just expires, expect to pay nearly $600 just to get that ONE door fixed. A very unsatisfied Hall Nissan Customer.

Incredible!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Talk about professionalism! Zach Williams and with the rest of the staff at Hall Nissan in Virginia Beach were beyond friendly and knowledgeable. The customer service was simply outstanding and they made us feel comfortable throughout our entire experience. Highly recommended for your next lease or purchase!

Not very professional

by from Virginia beach |

We purchased a brand new vehicle several years ago from this dealership and had fantastic service. We are now in the market for a second vehicle (used). We looked at the vehicles available at this dealership online because of the great experience we had the first time. However when my spouse inquired about the vehicle of interest and made an offer we were told it was sold. We then inquired about the same vehicle without making an offer and were asked when we could come in to see the vehicle and test drive it. Within minutes they were setting us up with an appointment to see the vehicle in person. I found it unsettling and unprofessional with being lied to first and then being told by another person it was available and we could come in and test drive it. With that experience alone we have no desire to come in and see the vehicle let alone do business with them again.

unproffesional

by from va.bch.va 23452 |

hall nisson keeps you at dealership 8hr. fill out all papers,then says all papers are done,deal is complete,you get home,next day you go out do things with wife get home late that night you have a message need to sign more papers,also need to prove your 72 year old wife that she is who she said she is.you had to call grandaughter to tell her you cant keep great grandson that night,because they kept us there until after 9:oo pm.my time is very important .i dont need anyone to tell me one thing,and tell my wife that this is not who said she is.even when you tell them you have your social security card.i will not deal with people like that .hall just dont care about you at all !! i am so upset about this.i took car back to dealership and left it there .i will not deal with hall nisson or any hall dealership ever again.i am sure they are glad of that!! a very very unsatified customer !!!!

Good Experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

Went in with an Internet price and a vehicle - bought what I wanted. Had a coupon from Online - still waiting to see how that works out ($25 for Test Drive / $75 if you bought = Total $100) Will let you know....

January 31, 2013

Hello Re-tired, Hall Nissan would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we?ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

Go see John McDonald at Hall Nissan!!

by from Virginia Beach |

I have purchased new vehicles from Beach Ford & Southern Volkswagen... Hall Nissan has been the best yet (even when purchasing a used vehicle)!! John McDonald & Joel Bailey were awesome... They made the process simple and streamline, even when negotiating all of the details. I will certainly recommend Hall Nissan to my family & friends!

January 31, 2013

Hi Laura, Hall Nissan would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Robert Gorsuch

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I visited a few different dealerships before ending up here. My initial impression of the overall dealership was fantastic. Zach was extremely helpful and made the buying process a pleasant experience. He was not "pushy" at all, as some sales people can be. He listened to what I had to say and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Since I purchased the 370Z for my wife for our anniversary, Zach was great in setting up a time, etc., for her to come in and test drive the card before signing the paperwork. It was as painless as it could be. I would highly recommend coming back to this dealership and would recommend Zach to anyone who is interested in buying a vehicle.

January 2, 2013

Hi BobVA, Hall Nissan would like to congratulate you on your new Nissan! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Nissan as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!