Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

New Xterra

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Zach was helpfull and patient. He din't get pushy and was very friendly. Maybe he should be promoted to manager sooner rather than later.

January 2, 2013

Dianna, thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Nissan. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Nissan.

Outstanding!

by from Virgina Beach, VA |

I would recommend this to other people. Great customer service!

January 2, 2013

Hi Big Mac, Hall Nissan would like to congratulate you on your new Nissan! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Nissan as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

TOM JACKSON

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA |

PROCESS FROM THE TEST DRIVE TO FINANCE WAS SMOOTH AND QUICK, VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH STEPHANIE ETRADA. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER FOR A SALES PERSON.

January 2, 2013

Hi Tom, Hall Nissan would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Nissan as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

New Truck Purchase

by from Va Beach |

Based on previous experiences with Hall dealerships I was a little skeptical as to whether I would find any surprises when I arrived to finalize purchase. Too my surprise there were none as all promises were kept. I worked with Mike Dalton and Zach Williams and they made visit exceptional. To be honest, in my 40 years of purchasing vehicles, this was perhaps my best experience. Both individuals need to be commended by upper levels of management for their professionalism. Sevice to purchase was excellent from internet inquiry to purchase. Far exceeded service from other Nissan dealers responding to inquiry. Dick Frederick

January 2, 2013

Hello Dickie, Hall Nissan would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we?ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike and Zach and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great Job

by from Virginia Beach |

We showed up at Hall pre-hurricane Sandy and received excellent rainy day care from Kendall Speight. We drove multiple cars, and she happily brought each car we wanted to see out of the rain to a covered area. We ended up buying a sweet Murano and were very pleased with the experience. Thanks Hall Nissan and Kendall for making this easy!

Great Car Buying Exerience

by from Chesapeake |

My exerience started with the internet sales team through the website. All my questions were quickly answered and they called to see if I had any follow on questions. When I came to the dealership, I was greeted by the person I spoke with on the phone and introduced to a sales person. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable regarding Nissans product line. Once I decided to purchase a car I went back to the finance area but much to my surprise did not feel pressured at all to purchase additional products. Overall this was a great experience!

So Simple

by from Va beach |

My fiance and I recently traded in our BMW and Chevy Silverado due to a Military transfer. Our experiance was made so easy. Hall Nissan made the transfer so easy and worked with us to maintain within our budget. Our salesman Tim Bakner is easily the best cars salesman I have ever dealt with. Made my viewing easy, unlike other salesmen where they open your car door for before you even pull into your parking spot. Tim has all the qualities of salesmen that I needed. Hall Nissan was by far the best dealership I personally have dealt with in the Virginia Beach area.

2010 Nissan Titan

by from virginia beach |

After looking around for a used truck, preferably a nissan, i finally decided on a used 2010 titan. after meeting with the sales rep, Zach Williams, we began the process. I have to say this in front of everyone out there, Zach went above and beyond his job description in order to help us. I honestly never expected the customer service to be be this good. after dealing with a nightmare through southern auto kia dealers, (don't go to them...they will jip you)i had had a terrible taste in my mouth for car dealers, and had thought them to all be just commission hungry sharks out to make a dollar. thank you Zach you have helped me into my dream truck!!!!!!!!!

Buying a New Car.

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I came into Nissan Hall not knowing what to exepct after numerous rejections.I was greeted by Zach Williams and could tell right away this guy was geniune about what he did.There were numerous times when i was a bit unsure about what i wanted or if i wanted something. Zach was patient and was a great salesman and honest guy you knew was taking care of you. The whole team from Michael to Mrs. Stacie were able to get me into a auto which i thought they probably couldnt get done because of my credit. I will say this was the best car buying experince i have ever had. Semper Fi from the Lopez Family.

Hunter

by from Virginia Beach, 3757 Bonney Rd |

Stephanie Estrada and John Precise were Awsome. They know the business of making car buying simple. I would definately visit this dealership again.