Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

Great Job

by from Virginia Beach |

We showed up at Hall pre-hurricane Sandy and received excellent rainy day care from Kendall Speight. We drove multiple cars, and she happily brought each car we wanted to see out of the rain to a covered area. We ended up buying a sweet Murano and were very pleased with the experience. Thanks Hall Nissan and Kendall for making this easy!

Great Car Buying Exerience

by from Chesapeake |

My exerience started with the internet sales team through the website. All my questions were quickly answered and they called to see if I had any follow on questions. When I came to the dealership, I was greeted by the person I spoke with on the phone and introduced to a sales person. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable regarding Nissans product line. Once I decided to purchase a car I went back to the finance area but much to my surprise did not feel pressured at all to purchase additional products. Overall this was a great experience!

So Simple

by from Va beach |

My fiance and I recently traded in our BMW and Chevy Silverado due to a Military transfer. Our experiance was made so easy. Hall Nissan made the transfer so easy and worked with us to maintain within our budget. Our salesman Tim Bakner is easily the best cars salesman I have ever dealt with. Made my viewing easy, unlike other salesmen where they open your car door for before you even pull into your parking spot. Tim has all the qualities of salesmen that I needed. Hall Nissan was by far the best dealership I personally have dealt with in the Virginia Beach area.

2010 Nissan Titan

by from virginia beach |

After looking around for a used truck, preferably a nissan, i finally decided on a used 2010 titan. after meeting with the sales rep, Zach Williams, we began the process. I have to say this in front of everyone out there, Zach went above and beyond his job description in order to help us. I honestly never expected the customer service to be be this good. after dealing with a nightmare through southern auto kia dealers, (don't go to them...they will jip you)i had had a terrible taste in my mouth for car dealers, and had thought them to all be just commission hungry sharks out to make a dollar. thank you Zach you have helped me into my dream truck!!!!!!!!!

Buying a New Car.

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I came into Nissan Hall not knowing what to exepct after numerous rejections.I was greeted by Zach Williams and could tell right away this guy was geniune about what he did.There were numerous times when i was a bit unsure about what i wanted or if i wanted something. Zach was patient and was a great salesman and honest guy you knew was taking care of you. The whole team from Michael to Mrs. Stacie were able to get me into a auto which i thought they probably couldnt get done because of my credit. I will say this was the best car buying experince i have ever had. Semper Fi from the Lopez Family.

Hunter

by from Virginia Beach, 3757 Bonney Rd |

Stephanie Estrada and John Precise were Awsome. They know the business of making car buying simple. I would definately visit this dealership again.

lies and lies

by from stafford va |

just not friendly at all and will not work with any one

Nukool

by from vb |

stephanie estrada is very professional and helpful.

Excellent

by from Altoona, Pa |

My family and I traveled from out of state to purchase a car from Hall Nissan. Our sales man, Tim Bakner, was very helpful. Tim was able to help us obtain all the information we needed regarding our trade in and purchase over the phone before we even arrived at the dealership. Upon arrival at the dealership Tim was able to quickly accommodate my family, including two young children. Tim showed great knowledge about the car as well as the entire trade in/purchase of a new car. I really appreciated the phone call the next day from Tim to see how we felt about our trade. Tim and the finance staff were able to apply PA sales tax to our car purchase while we were in VA. We will definitely travel from PA to work with Tim Bakner and the Hall dealerships in the future.

Favorite Car buying Experience yet

by from Virginia Beach VA |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Stephanie Estrado- was amazing she made the whole experience smooth and perfect Mr & Mrs. Alvarez