Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

Bought A New Car

by from Va. Beach, Va. |

Kendall Speight, sales Mark Eckert and Joe Bailey, Finance John Precise,manager All of the above made it a great experience!!! Friendly, informative and very pateint with me! Thank You, Thank You!!! Vicki

January 2, 2013

Hi Vicki, Hall Nissan would like to congratulate you on your new Nissan! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Nissan as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Excellent buying experience

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Dealership was very knowledgeable, communicated clearly about the vehicles, and straightforward in negotiation. The vehicle we came to see was present and as described. We worked with Zach Williams and were very satisfied to make a purchase.

January 2, 2013

rfc2616, thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Nissan. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Nissan.

Subaru Forester

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Service was pretty easy compared to the other 3 dealerships I visited today. Zach was very helpful and polite. I believe that I got a good deal and am happy with the customer service today. I would recommend Zach to other people shopping for a vehicle.

January 2, 2013

Hello Joe Yep, Hall Nissan would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we?ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Zach and the team! Thank you again for your review.

So Excited

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I have been coming to this dealership working with Zach Williams since the summer of 2012 while my husband was deployed. Zach was very patient and understanding. He made sure that I knew of all of the models and what was good for what I wanted and needed in a vehicle. Zach kept in touch to even check on me when my family had a family emergency. He called just to check on me and make sure we made it to our destination safely. I never felt pressured to purchase a car. Zach even called to welcome my husband home from his deployment in November. When we came back in shopping in December, Zach and his staff remembered me and was very patient. I am over satisfied because I got everything I wanted and then some. WE are very thankful. This is why I will always look for a Halls dealership for our future purchases.

January 2, 2013

So Excited, thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Nissan. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Nissan.

Proud Owner

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

From the time I walked in the door, being greeted by your friendly receptionist, o Tim Bakner's warm approach and so giving of his time to show and explain differences in models. ot once did I ever feel rushed, pressured or questioning of their personality. n fact, feel Tim Bakner and John Precise have the absolute best communication skills and most importantly listening skills making for comfortable negotiation! hey are a great team to have as part of the Hall Nissan Dealership! Tim knows the product inside and out not just by naming features, but showing and explaining withnthusiasm! ohn graciously let me test drive the vehicle as I would for my type of work (Hospice Nursing), traveling from patient to patient to be sure the vehicle would be suitable for what I do. t was not just a ride around the block! could not believe this great opportunity and I was hesitant at first until he looked me straight in the eye and said, "No strings attached!" knew he meant what he said. There is a special sincerity about them both. ot only am I comfortable with the deal we negotiated, I am happy as to who I made the deal with! have since shared my experience with family, friends and co-workers in hopes of sending further business their way. im and John have certainly earned it! Sincerely, Elaine Proud Owner of the New 2013 Nissan Altima SV

January 2, 2013

Good Afternoon Elaine. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Nissan works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you?ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don?t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Elaine and have a great day!

New Xterra

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Zach was helpfull and patient. He din't get pushy and was very friendly. Maybe he should be promoted to manager sooner rather than later.

January 2, 2013

Dianna, thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Nissan. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Nissan.

Outstanding!

by from Virgina Beach, VA |

I would recommend this to other people. Great customer service!

January 2, 2013

Hi Big Mac, Hall Nissan would like to congratulate you on your new Nissan! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Nissan as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

TOM JACKSON

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA |

PROCESS FROM THE TEST DRIVE TO FINANCE WAS SMOOTH AND QUICK, VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH STEPHANIE ETRADA. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER FOR A SALES PERSON.

January 2, 2013

Hi Tom, Hall Nissan would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Nissan as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

New Truck Purchase

by from Va Beach |

Based on previous experiences with Hall dealerships I was a little skeptical as to whether I would find any surprises when I arrived to finalize purchase. Too my surprise there were none as all promises were kept. I worked with Mike Dalton and Zach Williams and they made visit exceptional. To be honest, in my 40 years of purchasing vehicles, this was perhaps my best experience. Both individuals need to be commended by upper levels of management for their professionalism. Sevice to purchase was excellent from internet inquiry to purchase. Far exceeded service from other Nissan dealers responding to inquiry. Dick Frederick

January 2, 2013

Hello Dickie, Hall Nissan would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we?ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike and Zach and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great Job

by from Virginia Beach |

We showed up at Hall pre-hurricane Sandy and received excellent rainy day care from Kendall Speight. We drove multiple cars, and she happily brought each car we wanted to see out of the rain to a covered area. We ended up buying a sweet Murano and were very pleased with the experience. Thanks Hall Nissan and Kendall for making this easy!