Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

Favorite Car buying Experience yet

by from Virginia Beach VA |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Stephanie Estrado- was amazing she made the whole experience smooth and perfect Mr & Mrs. Alvarez

Wesley Burt Jr.

by from Norfolk, Va |

Wesley Burt was a great sales consultant. he was professional, exhibited honesty and I would recommend him to anyone

Great Job

by from Va. beach Va. |

wow Kendall Speight did such a great job telling me everything I need to know bout my Nissan Rogue She is such a sweet heart Hall Nissa are the most friendly people I have ever dealt with thank you so much Hall Nissan and Kendall Speight

Absolutly Excellent Experience!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Came in on 2 different days and both days I was treated with excellent hospitality. I never felt like I was being backed into a corner or any other typical hesitation one usually feels at a dealership. Ossai was very courteous and an excellent listener. He understood my needs and did not waste any of my time. A manager named John was very pleasant even when my negotiator, my mother, was busting his chops. A smile never left his face. Both gentlemen made my first car buying experience a pleasant one and I would absolutely recommend Hall Nissan on Bonney Road to anyone buying a car. Whether they are experienced or not. They understood our time crunch and worked with us as quickly as possible to get me the best deal I wanted. They genuinely want to put you in the car of your choice. Thanks Hall Nissan!

Like No Other!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I recently visited another area dealer, spent hours being pushed around and left dissatified. Then, I called Hall Nissan where John Precise and Zach Williams went so far above beyond exceptional care that it was silly not to buy. My experience at Hall Nissan, specifically, Zach and John, was the most impressive dealership experience I have ever had. Thanks guys!

"Kevin" (inside joke)

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I purchased a 2011 Nissan Frontier nearly a year ago from an out-of-state Nissan dealership. Since that purchase my wife and I decided to expand our family making it more feasible for us to purchase a more family friendly (in our opinion) vehicle. During a routine oil change I engaged in the trade-in conversations with Kendall and Stephanie. Needless to say, these two ladies took incredible care and paid tireless attention to my situation. Their accomodating approach to my needs and requests were second-to-none. It took one-week for the dealership to acquire my truck, and put me into the car I wanted. In that week my wife delivered our first child. To say they were willing to work around my schedule would be quite an understatement. Within two days of my child's birth I had received phone calls from several members of the Hall Nissan staff, including Kendall and Stephanie. I eventually had a moment to spare and in that time Stephanie was able to get me into my new car. I can't thank the two ladies from Hall Nissan enough - truly professionals and class acts! To Arnell: GO BLUE!

Lupe Mejorado

by from Edenton, NC |

This was our first experience w/ Hall Nissan and my wife and I couldn't be any happier. Stephanie and Mike were very helpful and answered all our questions. They were also able to buy our old vehicle from us. Stephanie was also helpful w/ our son by giving him things to play w/.

Stephanie Estrada-Super Sales woman

by from Virginia Beach |

Stephanie Estrada is an awesome sales woman. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I was interested in hence why I am leaving with a brand new 2013 Nissan Altima. Great job Stephanie keep up the good work.

New Car Purchase from Zach

by from Virginia beach, VA |

Our nissan salesman was Zach Williams and he was amazing. He was extremly professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. There would not be a single thing I could have to complain about. He told us everything about exactly what we were getting, walked me through the process since it was my first time buying a car and had a smile the entire time.

Great Service

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Everyone frome sales personnel to managers were very helpful.