Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Used 888-482-9405
Service 866-524-8031

Nissan

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I had an awesome experience at Hall Nissan Virginia Beach. I had two of the best consultants by the names of Jonathan Keys and Stacie Butcher. They were very helpful, they went above and beyond to assure that drove home in a 2012 Nissan Altima!! They go the extra mile for their customers. I'm glad I chose to buy a vehicle from here for the second time. Awesome dealership!!!

Hall Nissan

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Stacie Butcher did a great job helping my husband and I find our new 2012 Altima! She was very patient and answered all our questions with great detail. This is our second car we have bought from Hall Nissan and both times have received great service. We will be back when we are ready to trade once again!!

Highly recommend

by from Norfolk |

I recently purchased a Nissan 370Z Roadster from Hall Nissan. Stephanie Estrada made this purchase the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car, and I have bought many cars over the years. I was not sure what I wanted to buy and test drove several cars with Stephanie. She was very knowledgeable about the cars and helped me work my way through to a good decision for me. She then assisted throughout the price negotiation which also was a better experience than I expected thanks to both Stephanie and John Precise, her sales manager who also was very professional and pleasant to deal with. Stephanie is a very warm and nice person and I would recommend her to anyone shopping for a car.

Walked in with bad credit, walked out with a car

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Hall Nissan was great!! I had no credit and he had bad credit but we still walked out of the dealership with a used car. The people at the dealership were friendly and explained everything. They would take us step by step and left nothing to the imagination. They were very upfront on pricing and gave us a great deal on our trade-in. I will never buy another car from anywhere else!!

Finance Dept

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I made it abundantly clear that I wanted my car registered in a different state than VA. When I requested an update after checking with the DMV, I was told to give it the full 30 days. Two weeks later when I went to renew the temp registration I was told the DMV had lied to me and "corporate" had sent my paperwork. This was after sitting for an hour in the waiting area, being told by 3 people finance knew I was there, only to find out no one knew I was there. Got the new temp tags after 2 hours. Followed up with the DMV, again, still nothing. Contacted the dealership and finance said my VA tags have been at the dealership for weeks. The person who worked my case has no intention of correcting the error or even admits one exists. I was told nothing can be done from them at this point and need to work out any issues with the DMV on my own. All they had to do is call me and let me know there was a problem but they instead lied to me, fed me bad information, and made no attempt to find a solution other than I was on my own.

May 25, 2012

We apologize for the delay and confusion on your DMV issue. We did not handle your original request properly and would like to correct this. We have attempted to resolve the matter but you have declined any further assistance. We are offering our services at no cost to you so if you reconsider, please let us know. Again, we apologize for your experience but would like another opportunity. Thank you for your feedback. If I can assist you further, please let me know. Regards, Erin Bessey General Manager

Horrible Experience!

by from Norfolk, VA |

This was my first time buying a car from a "reputable" lot and it was the worst experience! The sales man made all these promises that he did not keep when it was time to sign the paperwork and I just felt scammed the whole time. Then I take the car home and a week later find out the AC does not work. Well its not covered under the 30 day warranty and although I have extended warranty I felt like Hall should have covered the repairs being that I only had the car a WEEK! and I wasnt told BEFOREHAND that the AC didnt work. This is a 2009 nissan altima how does the Ac just go out a 3 yr old car? So basically they told me they werent gonna fix the problem and that i just needed to pay the deductible to have my warranty cover it. I dont think thats right that I will have to put in a claim to my warranty company only after having the car a WEEk! Thats crazy! the customer service is horrible and i wish I would have went and brought my car from somewhere else.

New Vehicle purchase

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Was totally disapointed in this scenario. Went in last year in june.Bought a 2012 Frontier and Hall Nissan did an outstanding job getting it done. I went back to look at another vehichle as I was extremely pleased with the car buying service I recieved last time I was there. Wes is a great guy. He did what any salesman does. But I can guarantee that the "MANAGER" did not even take two seconds to look at my trade. Every vehicle i have traded in has been test driven by an appraiser/manager. It didnt move. Radio wasnt off. Seat not moved. I even left a paper in the drivers seat. Heck it didnt even get moved or wet as it was raining. So I know the manager at the time didnt want my trade and gave me a real low ball number for it. Either way my wife is driving a NEW 2013 Explorer. I ended up with the payment under what I told Wes I wanted to be at and my financing term is lower than what his manager told him I would end up at. Rediculous waste of time. Like I said previously I had a great experience and Wes was great but everytime he went to the desk he was back in under a minute so I know the manager just wanted me gone.

May 3, 2012

At Hall Nissan, we strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction in all aspects of every transaction. We sincerely apologize that we did not provide it on that particular day. I am not sure what happened but what matters most is that you did not receive a top notch car buying experience this time around. We can only take this unfortunate incident as a learning experience and provide the necessary training within our dealership to ensure that this does not happen again. John Precise, SALES MANAGER, 3757 BONNEY RD, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23452, (WK) 757-631-7631, (FAX)757-631-7629, WWW.HALLNISSANOFVIRGINIABEACH.COM, AUDACES FORTUNA JUVAT, Fortune Favors the Bold

One in a million

by from Virginia Beach ,VA |

That was our experience with Hall Nissan of VB when we purchased our new 2012 Nissan Altima on Saturday. Our salesman Wesley Burt did everything to make us feel like his only customer that day. He worked with his management team to ensure that we got the price and payment that we were looking for. After having some bad experiences with another local dealer in which we had been loyal customers for years Wesley and all the staff at Hall Nissan of VB made us feel like part of a new family.

smoke n mirrors

by from wilmington nc |

this dealer works with smoke and mirrors. we responded to an ad only to find out the cars msrp was almost 4000.00 more then advertised. i will never go back or refer any one to this dealership..

October 28, 2011

joeb1schmoe, Thank you for taking the time to review us. It saddens us to hear of your experience at Hall Nissan Virginia Beach. We're sorry that your experience felt like smoke and mirrors; however it?s possible that the MSRP on the vehicle you were looking at was higher than the advertised price because we do not include items such as rebates, freight and dealer installed options on our advertised prices. Also, please note that all of our advertised prices are fully disclosed, so those additional costs would be included in the disclaimer on the vehicle you were looking at. If you have any questions, please don?t hesitate to contact me. Thank you, Erin Bessey, General Manager, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach, 757-631-7600